1.Ash's Story (Part 3: Hoenn)

By HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 3 of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 37

98 3 0
By HungjuiChiu

When we head to Route 125, we arrive at an island known as the A-B-C Islands. Mark and I decide to fish there and Mark gets a Huntail while I get a Gorebyss. Mark says, "No fair... I want a Gorebyss..."

"Huntail is not bad as well. We try find them again." I say. But the next time we fish the Pokemon, all we find are Clamperl.

"Well, looks like we have to get Huntail or Gorebyss by evolving now." I say. And we realize that we need a Deep Sea Tooth and a Deep Sea Scale.

We notice a bunch of kids race by riding their Huntail and Gorebyss. We see one girl get knocked off her Huntail, but the girl is quick to re-enter the race. Then, a young boy and girl go by on little pedal-boats, deep in an argument over whether Gorebyss or Huntail are better.

Alice blinks in surprise, "Those kids really have a spirit of competition..."

We go to the Pokemon Center on Island A and greet Nurse Joy. Nurse Joy then shows the group her class of students, and they recognize me as the Johto Champion and the Top Coordinator as well.

"Those are the same kids that we met before..." Minami says.

"But why do they seem to fight all the time?" May asks.

"You see, the Huntail Trainers on Island C and the Gorebyss Trainers on Island B have a rivalry. And the Water Races are the competition they have." Nurse Joy says.

"I see." Then the kids, two of them named Nancy and Keith, eagerly ask me for my opinion.

I say, "Well, I have a Clamperl, but I also have a Gorebyss." This causes Keith to frown and Nancy to cheer. "I know that Gorebyss is the best."

Mark says, "Don't worry, I have a Clamperl as well, but I also have a Huntail." And this time it is the other way around.

But as we get to the pool, we find Professor Birch at the pool. "Well if it isn't Ash, May, and you guys! How are you doing?"

"We're doing great, so what are you doing on the island?" Alice asks.

"I'm here to do a little research on the way Clamperl evolves." Professor Birch says.

"So you have found out something?" Minami asks.

"Well, we're still researching about that. And I was just playing." Professor Birch replies. "Teaching's never been my forte, but I know that Clamperl's evolution has to do with the Deep Sea Scale or the Deep Sea Tooth." Birch says.

"I see, so maybe we can find the two items on the islands." Alice says as he nods, then we decide to go to Island C first, and Nancy is going to join us.

Having reached Island C, Birch tastes the water from a waterfall inside a cave there. "Fascinating. It's quite delicious and filled with minerals." He then takes the water sample.

Just then, we notice Keith and Nancy yells, "What are you doing here?"

"Why do you care?" "For your information we're researching Huntail and that has nothing to do with you!"

"Yeah? What's your point?" "Kids on Island B are not allowed on Island C! Now go home!"

"Hey! Calm down! I'm just here to do research on my enemies!"

Professor Birch says, "So that means you're also interested in Huntail." He flinches before saying, "Nah! I don't care about Huntail! I only like Gorebyss!"

Then we decide to have him take us to Island B so we can research with Gorebyss. We do the same thing with the water, and Professor Birch says that it is quite different from Island C's.

And Nancy is also here as well and they have the same conversion just like before.

Back at the lab on Island A, Birch analyzes the water and finally thinks he has the scientific details figured out. Keith and Nancy run-up to the group, anxious for news, and argue briefly before Mark and Minami calm them down.

Nancy admits that she really wants a Gorebyss, and Keith adds that he likes Huntail better. Birch asks to see their Clamperl, so they all go out by the pool, and the kids send out the Clamperl. After a visual examination, Birch says they look healthy, and if everything works out, they should each be able to evolve.

"From the water I analyzed, the water on Island B contains Deep Sea Scale fragments, while Island C is rich in Deep Sea Tooth minerals. So we should go find the items so that they can evolve."

But then, Team Rocket appears and they try to capture the Huntail and Gorebyss, but thanks to the kids' help, they are sent flying again.

They go back to Island B to look for a Deep Sea Scale. Keith finds it and gives it to Nancy, who in turn gives it to her Clamperl. She expects an evolution, but nothing happens, so Birch suggests sending Clamperl to the Pokémon Center since Clamperl won't evolve right away when given the item. The girl agrees and they do so from the cabin on the island. On Island C, they again search and find a Deep Sea Tooth. Fittingly, Nancy finds it and gives it to Keith, who gives it to his Clamperl. His doesn't evolve right away either, so he sends it to the Pokémon Center as well.

Back at the Pokémon Center, the kids receive their Clamperl from Joy and send them out. But nothing happened with their Clamperl.

"What could have gone wrong?" Birch is confused.

I say, "Professor. In order for Clamperl to evolve, I think you need to perform a trade."

Mark and I decide to show them by using the two items that we find, and both our Clamperl evolve into a Huntail and a Gorebyss.

"What? Are you serious?" Keith asks. "We have to trade our Clamperl?" Nancy asks in surprise. The two kids frown as they don't want to leave the Pokemon. Birch says, "If that's the case, why don't you two do a mock trade? You two can trade your Clamperl and then trade them back."

The two kids nod as they do so, and then they manage to evolve. But Team Rocket appears with their new mecha, and thanks to Gorebyss and Huntail working together, they are sent flying again.

"Now that the secret is revealed, this will be the way for the islands to stop their feud." I say.

"Yeah." Alice agrees.

Clamperl: The Bivalve Pokemon: Water Type. Clamperl's sturdy shell is not only good for protection - it is also used for clamping and catching prey. A fully grown Clamperl's shell will be scored with nicks and scratches all over.

Huntail: The Deep Sea Pokemon: Water Type. Evolved from Clamperl by trading with a Deep Sea Tooth. Huntail's presence went unnoticed by people for a long time because it lives at extreme depths in the sea. This Pokémon's eyes can see clearly even in the murky dark depths of the ocean.

Gorebyss: The South Sea Pokemon: Water Type. Evolved from Clamperl by trading with Deep Sea Scale. Gorebyss lives in the southern seas at extreme depths. Its body is built to withstand the enormous pressure of water at incredible depths. Because of this, this Pokémon's body is unharmed by ordinary attacks.

Before they bid farewell to Professor Birch and the others, they manage to make two islands' trainers work together, and they are happy about it.

Then we arrive at Isabel Island, where May will get her fourth ribbon. At the appeal rounds, May calls on her Ivysaur, who starts things off by using Razor Leaf. As the leaves fly through the air, the Pokémon slaps them with its Vine Whip attack, impressing the Contest Judges.

"She is not bad." I say.

"But not good, too." We turn around to see a man with a Cacturne outfit. We haven't seen this guy before, so Minami asks, "Um... who are you?"

"I am Harley. I am here to get the ribbon. So you are competing too?" He asks me.

"No, I already get 5 ribbons already." I say while showing the five ribbons.

"No fair! How can I not be faster than you!" He cries in anime style, causing us to sweatdrop.

Harley calls on his Cacturne in the appeal round, which surprises the audience. Max repeats May's sentiments that the Pokémon is scary, and it seems that the rest of the audience agrees as well. Harley ignores their stunned gasps and decides to show them how great his Cacturne is. He orders it to use Bullet Seed on the ground, and as the Pokémon runs around the judges comment on its speed. After running around for a while, spitting seeds on the ground, Cacturne comes to a stop. From above, the audience can see that the Pokémon was using its Bullet Seed attack to draw a giant skull and crossbones on the stage.

Even though the judges are impressed, we're worried that May might have trouble with that trainer. May is not doing a good job at first, but with Ivysaur evolving into Venusaur, she manages to get to the finals.

In the final round, Venusaur is doing a good job at facing Harley's Cacturne, but we are surprised to see him taking out a recorder and play May's story.

"That is it. I will not let you make fun of me. Venusaur, mega evolve!"

This is May's first time in using a Mega Evolution, and when the Mega Venusaur is on the stage, everyone can only watch in amazement and see how Venusaur defeats the Cacturne with ease. While May gets her 4th ribbon, Harley just quietly recalls his Cacturne and leaves the stage with only a "hmmpf."

As we continue to train, we accidentally send Lombre rocketing across the forest. We rush to find that a Mawile is attracted to Lombre, and the Mawile belongs to a trainer named Samatha.

Samantha performs ribbon dances with Mawile, so the two of them demonstrate. But then Team Rocket comes to grab both Mawile and Lombre, and much to my dismay, after Crawdaunt and Camerupt send Team Rocket flying, Crawdaunt also develops a crush on Mawile, but Mawile doesn't like him, so it breaks Crawdaunt's heart.

That night, Samantha and Mawile are set to perform for a huge crowd, but the show is interrupted by Team Rocket once again. They also mistake my Lombre for Mawile and grab Lombre instead. Because of it, I have to stay with Crawdaunt to please the crowd while the others have to chase Team Rocket to get my Lombre back. After they return, Samantha and Mawile continue to perform.

Lombre wanders over to Samantha's backpack, taking a Water Stone out of it, and evolving into a Ludicolo. It jumps on stage and joins the performance, amusing the crowd. The show is a success, but Mawile doesn't like Ludicolo now. But Ludicolo gets happy easily as he already forgets about it, much to our relief.

Ludicolo: The Carefree Pokemon: Water and Grass Type. Evolve from Lombre with Water Stone. Upon hearing an upbeat and cheerful rhythm, the cells in Ludicolo's body become very energetic and active. Even in battle, this Pokémon will exhibit an amazing amount of power.

Here is a new chapter, and there are a few more things to do before the Team Magma and Team Aqua battle. I hope you like this chapter.

Ash + Alice's Pokemon:

Butterfree x2 (One Pink), Pikachu x2, Lapras, Meganium, Espeon, Steelix (Crystal), Mantine, Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Mightyena, Linoone, Beautifly, Dustox, Ludicolo, Shiftry, Swellow, Pelipper, Kirlia, Gardevoir (Shiny), Masquerain, Breloom, Slaking, Ninjask, Shedinja, Exploud, Hariyama, Nosepass, Delcatty, Sableye, Mawile, Aggron, Medicham, Manectric, Plusle, Minun, Volbeat, Illumise, Roselia, Swalot, Sharpedo, Wailmer, Camerupt, Torkoal, Grumpig, Spinda, Vibrava, Cacturne, Altaria, Zangoose, Seviper, Lunatone, Solrock, Whiscash, Crawdaunt, Claydol, Cradily, Armaldo, Milotic, Castform, Kecleon, banette, Dusclops, Tropius, Chimecho, Absol, Huntail, Gorebyss, Relicanth, Latias, Latios, Jirachi

May's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Blaziken, Beautifly, Skitty

Mark's Pokemon:

Blaziken, Swampert, Ludicolo, Pelipper, Surskit, Breloom, Hariyama, Medicham, Sharpedo, Wailmer, Camerupt, Torkoal, Whiscash, Crawdaunt, Milotic, Huntail, Gorebyss, Relicanth

Minami's Pokemon:

Linoone, Swellow, Gardevoir, Slaking, Exploud, Delcatty, Mawile, Medicham, Grumpig, Spinda, Swablu, Zangoose, Lunatone, Solrock, Claydol, Castform, Kecleon, Chimecho

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 270 55
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 5 of the series: Sinnoh (Modern)
2.3K 37 55
Ash and Hayley Ketchum are continuing their journey in following Ash's Dream in becoming a Pokemon Master. As they make more friends and capture more...
950 25 14
Ash Ketchum is continuing his journey to become a Pokemon Master with his eight-year-old sister Hayley, by his side. Follow Ash, Hayley, their Pokemo...
108K 1.4K 34
This story follows the hero Ash Ketchum as he is working in Cerise Laboratories. He will get many surprises, new pokemon. Let's see how he becomes th...