The secret sister of Tony Din...

By makaylasikes01

sister of the famous Tony dinozzo easy right ? nope not at all. More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Cast part 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 8

91 3 5
By makaylasikes01

I threw my phone in a lake because I remembered that he can track me even when he's not even home. I bite my lip as I get closer to Tony's workplace. I remember dad telling me about it. As I get to the front desk. The lady sees me and looks up.

" Hello, how can I help you?" She asks.I bite my lip and fidget with my hands.

" I would like to see Tony Dinozzo please." I whisper. She nods and lifts up the phone and dials a number I think.

" Hey Tony, there's a girl here up front for you...yes she knows your name...no she didn't give me her name...just come down Dinozzo....alright see you shortly." She hangs up.

" He will be down shortly please take a seat." She points to a chair. I go and sit down and breath heavily. I fidget with my fingers. I'm so scared.

" So who is here for me? I had to leave a important thi- Ally?" He stutters.

A/N: tell me what y'all think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.6K 24
Daddy was a killer. That much I know, but as the days dwindled I realized just how little I really knew about our father. There was a will. A will fr...
132K 1.7K 41
This is the story of faith Victoria castle. The adopted daughter of Lucien castle. And twin sister of Hope Mikaelson and daughter of Hayley Marshall...
115K 1.9K 13
What if Clint Barton had a 22 year old daughter (Casey Joyce Barton) who was a Navy Seal Sniper? What if she came home to the farm during leave while...
880K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.