Sinful Despair

By romanticxwrites

"You have no idea what you do to me." He snarls as his skilled hands keep her arms pinned over her head "Real... More

โžฉ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โžฉ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐
โžฉ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
โžฉ๐๐ฅ๐š๐๐ž
โžฉ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ž๐ญ
โžฉ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ž๐
โžฉ๐„๐ฑ๐š๐ฆ
โžฉ๐๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
โžฉ๐๐ฌ๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐จ
โžฉ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
โžฉ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ
โžฉ๐’๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ
โžฉ๐€๐๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž
โžฉ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐
โžฉ๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ž
โžฉ๐€๐ง๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
โžฉ๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
โžฉ๐Ÿ“ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ
โžฉ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š
โžฉ๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
โžฉ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ
โžฉ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐
โžฉ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐
โžฉ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ
โžฉ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โžฉ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง
โžฉ๐‘๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โžฉ๐“๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ž
โžฉ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐
โžฉ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ
โžฉ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐
โžฉ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
โžฉ๐๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐
โžฉ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐

โžฉ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐›

17.7K 432 189
By romanticxwrites

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨
𖤓𖤓𖤓

I rip open the cardboard box, then take out the object inside.

2 weeks it took, 2 fucking weeks.

I mean I guess I can understand why it took so long. Customized cameras the size of an apple can't be something people order everyday.

Lily would go insane if she found out, but it's for the best. Not just because the woman is unpredictable but work wise things have been a little more.. heated. The last thing I want is someone coming to pay her a little visit when I'm not here and me not knowing anything about it.

I make quick work to set up the cameras, placing one in the corner of the living room and one in the kitchen. Im obviously not putting any in her bedroom or bathroom, I'm not a total creep.

Just when I've thrown away any evidence of the cameras Lily walks into the room. My eyes land on her face then down to the flimsy attempt of wrapping a towel around her body.

"Where are you going?" She asks when she sees that my shoes are on.

"Work emergency. I'll be back in a couple hours." I say, grabbing my coat from the hanger and putting it on.

Lily's eyes lit up but she covers her excitement up  a second later. I'm no fool, I know she'd want to go out while I'm gone. Hence the cameras and the outside lock I'm putting on her door when I leave.

"Don't do anything stupid, yes?" I pick up my bag from the floor, but my eyes stay fixated on her.

She folds her arms over her body

She shouldn't have.

The action causes her breasts to squeeze together and the towel wrapped dangerously loose on her body threatens to fall. I have to physically restrain myself not to let it.

"Yeah yeah whatever, now shoo get out of here" she rolls her eyes, then walks back into her room. Before she closes the door I can see how she excitedly takes out her phone and dials a number.

I leave the apartment with a smirk.

Naughty girl..

𖤓𖤓𖤓

"Another attack, another. This is the third in 2 months. We won, but your men are seriously injured, 15% lost their lives and 5% can't come back to work."

I lean back in my chair, taking a deep breathe as I take in the news. "And what has been done about this? We never loose this many."

"Nothing Boss, nothing major can be done, not when you're not there. You're needed back in Italy. Whatever you're doing here will need to wait."

I take a second, going over my options. Valerio is the only one who knows the reason of why I'm actually here.

A certain blonde.

"I want the base reinforced, interns allowed early access, taking night shift and all the information you can get out of the captured, I don't give a shit if you need to set them on fire to get it."

Marco nods, knowing not to ask any further questions about how I ignored his statement of my reason of being here.

As he's going over our plan of action over the next few months I quickly take out my phone, opening the app to check on Lily.

"We'll need to ord-" His words get cut off when I shoot up from my chair, grabbing my bag and making a move towards the door.

"You know how to handle this, yes? Do it. I have something I need to take care of." I don't hear his answer when I open the door and hurry to the car.

When I'm in the car I take out my phone to call Valerio, if Lily's put so much work into getting out of the apartment, she's definitely doing it to hang out with someone.

She wouldn't take apart her door to go out alone.

Before I get the chance to even open the phone app Valerio calls me.

"Va-"

"Amara's in danger Lorenzo, where the fuck are you."

The second his words register in my brain the gas pedal is on the floor. How the fuck does she manage to get into a situation like this so fast? I left her alone for a fucking hour.

"Amara is with Lily, I couldn't see her through the cameras. Do you know where they are?" I grit my teeth, putting my phone down and on speaker so that I can concentrate on the road as I break probably every road law that exists.

"I just sent the address, they're at some fucking club I've never heard of before."

"Fucks sake, I'll be there in 5." I say as I glance at the navigator that says 14 minutes. I press my foot harder on the pedal, making a mental note to change my license plate when I see a cop take a picture of my license plate instead of chasing me, knowing there's no chance they'll catch me.  My gaze returns to the navigator and I clench my jaw as I examine the name of the bar.

The bar that hasn't been legally examined.

A couple minutes later and I'm outside the club, Valerio close on my left. We both reach for our guns when we burst into the club, our eyes searching for our girls.

My body stiffens when I hear a faint cry from the far corner of the bar, and I don't get to blink before I'm there and my eyes meet the sight I was hoping to avoid.

Lily's head is cut open, blood dripping down her body and onto the shoes of the man I'll spend the next few hours breaking apart, then put back together just so that I can make him feel more pain then he thought was ever possible again.

4 other men are behind them, acting like some kind of guards to the scene behind them.
We don't think twice before putting a bullet through all four heads, their body's falling to the cold ground.

The club is full of people, yet no one reacts to the loud noise. It's to be expected when they're all probably high on a fuck ton of illegal drugs.

The men holding Amara and Lily in place snap their attention to us and that's when I see the marks covering her neck, trailing down to the top of her breasts.

Did I say hours before? I meant days.

I'm about to lift my gun again, put a bullet through his arm I'll cut off in an hour our two when a gun is raised to Amaras head.

"Try anything, and she dies" He speaks.

Death threats. Both me and Valerio have gone through these thousands of times, they're not always so serious though, we both know what to do in the situation.

Pretend, distract, shoot

My attention snaps back to Lily when I see the man jerk, her body going limp and her eyes fluttering closed.

Valerio says something, then both pathetic men have a clean hole through their arms, crying out in pain on the floor.

I catch Lily in my arms before she crashes to the floor. Picking her up and into my arms. I glance at Valerio and Amara, her body shaking as she clutches onto his body. That's all I see before I'm halfway out the club and rushing to my car.

I take out my phone, first calling our personal doctor, then a quick text to clean up the mess in the club.

And to keep two of them alive.

𖤓𖤓𖤓

Double update to make up for my inactivity 🥲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 74.8K 42
"I think you've already starved me enough, Amia, just one taste. I promise I won't bite." Marcello implored, his hands slipping gently between my thi...
14.6K 163 13
"Tell me who eats your pussy better? Me or your lesbian best friend? Mmmh Aurora. " He says never taking his mouth off my throbbing wet pussy . "I...
1.1M 25.4K 62
โš ๏ธ MATURE STORYโš ๏ธ "Now, why is a little girl getting involved in the devil's playing field. Didn't daddy ever tell you not to play with the big boys...
2.5M 73.2K 75
"๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐Ž๐…๐“๐„๐, it's cute," I compliment draping my arms around his neck. "You think so?" He asks. "Yes, yes I...