ACT A FOOL | Minji x Haerin

deathkidlvl által

Catnipz is constantly in competition. Are they friends or enemies? Több

MOVE-IN DAY
ROOMMATES
FIRST CLASS
BAD MORNING
PROTECTIVE
CONFUSED
JEALOUS
FRENEMIES
CAN'T SAY NO
DANCE CLASS
MAJOR & MINOR
COMPLICATED
PEER PRESSURE
UNSURE
NIGHT TIME
ASK HER
CAT OR KANG SITTING
CATNIPZ BLOCKING
SLEEPOVER
WHAT THE HELL
SAME ENERGY
MESS
DENIAL
SHIFT
HEARTACHE
TOO LATE
IT'S ALRIGHT
FIRST DAY?
FIGHTING
PROBLEMS
IGNORE IT OR FIX IT
SHOULD WE?
NEW PLACE
SETTLED
WHAT?
NEVERMIND
BACK
FELINGS
PARTY
FIRST TIME
FUCK YOU
MISTAKE

THEM

616 43 28
deathkidlvl által

Narrator

Kid force Haerin to calm herself down.

Kid wasn't sure how they were going to help Haerin, but whatever way they could...

Kid was going to make sure that Minji and Haerin ended up together.

- Minji POV -

Hanni caught me off guard when she kissed me.

Her lips were soft and warm.

I don't know why, but I cupped her face and kissed her back.

It felt nice to kiss someone that actually wanted to be with me. Someone who wasn't afraid to love me. Even in public.

"Haerin's lips were softer," I thought to myself as kissed Hanni back.

Hanni began to deepen the kiss and all I could think about was if Haerin could kiss better than this.

"I wonder if she could ever kiss me like this?" I thought to myself as I gave into Hanni's lips.

During dinner, I just let myself be showered with love by Hanni.

She wasn't trying to hide her feelings for me, but I did tell her that I didn't want anything serious at the moment.

I told her how I still had feelings for someone else and Hanni just cutely responded..., "It's okay. I can wait!"

Hanni and I finally pulled away from each other's lips and noticed there was a few people staring at us.

"Umm, do you wanna keep the party going?" Hanni shyly asked.

"Party?" I asked a bit confused.

"Just, do you wanna keep hanging out. I mean- like not just us alone. Like- we could call Kid and hangout and stuff," Hanni seemed pretty nervous.

"Nothing serious, just chill. I know you said you weren't ready, so I'm sorry I kissed you. I guess- what I'm trying to say is I don't want you to go home yet. I want to spend more time with you," she finally managed to get the words out.

I thought about it for a second.

I really didn't want to go home yet either.

I didn't want to go home to face Haerin and feel my heart break again.

"I trust Kid. Maybe hanging out with Kid would be good," I thought to myself.

"Okay, yeah let's hangout with Kid!" I told Hanni.

Hanni nodded and quickly got out her phone to call Kid.

Kid didn't seem to mind.

It didn't take long before I found myself in a cab on my way to Kid's New York City apartment.

"Hey, welcome!" Kid greeted us, with a familiar figure right behind them.

It was Haerin.

Ohhh, how my blood boiled.

"Calm down, Kid isn't as bad as you want them to be," I kept trying to tel myself.

I had been so hard on Kid since I met them, but all Kid did to gain any distrust was be a bit reclusive and secretive about their mom.

"Oh, Haerin! You're the double date!!" Hanni suddenly shouted.

It seemed obvious that Hanni knew I liked Haerin. Her tone, her mannerisms, the way she was acting.... it was obvious... she knew that Haerin was who I had feelings for.

"Actually!" Kid smugly looked at us.

"You and I are one couple and them two are the other," Kid raised their eyebrows at Hanni.

I knew Kid wasn't stupid.

Kid was the one to tell me that Hanni liked me in the first place.

"What does that mean?" Hanni didn't look too pleased with Kid's remark.

"Pig!!!" Kid suddenly started to yell.

"Piiigggg!!!" Kid yelled louder.

"Hanni, help me find Pig. Pig likes you!" Kid suddenly started to push Hanni to their room.

"Pig doesn't like anyone!" Hanni explained a bit confused.

"Pig likes you more than most! Now, come on!!" Kid nagged at Hanni.

I was a bit confused myself.

It seemed like such a natural weirdo moment with Kid that I didn't think twice about what was going on....

That's until Kid winked at me.

- Haerin POV -

Kid managed to somehow leave me alone with Minji and I was too caught off guard to speak any words.

I took a deep breath and tried my best to gather up some words.

"You went out with Kid tonight, huh?" Minji suddenly asked.

I shook my head 'no' out of nervousness.

"Don't lie. Kid said a double date. That must mean you two were out on date before we called," Minji unnie scoffed.

I scoffed myself out of contempt and frustration.

"We didn't," I coldly responded... biting my inner cheek.

Minji started to chuckled a bit cynically.

"Right," she rolled eyes.

"You think you know everything, huh?!" I yelled in frustration.

"You think that it's so for everyone to be like you! You think that everyone knows what they want to do and who they want to be! You think that it's so easy to be as confident as you, but it's not!" I screamed out in frustration.

Minji's eyes seemed to go wide....

And I finally realized what I was saying.

"I'm sorry... I-I'm just... tired," I mumbled out.

I just wanted to run into Kid's run and hide.

"No. Keep going," Minji coldly ordered.

I bit the inside of my cheek, a bit upset at her tone.

"I'm listening," her voice soften up.

I hesitated for a bit, but took a deep breath and look Minji straight in the eyes.

"I'm not like you," I started off.

"I'm not some who's so sure of myself and my position in life that I can just rush into things and grab what I want," I started to explain with a shaky voice.

"It took a lot of me to allow what happened between us this week.... but... it took even more to kiss you today....," I was hyperventilating at this point... trying not to cry.

"I'm not like you. Okay?" I cried out.

"I want to be with you! I do! But I can't be as confident as you! I can't just love you how you love me. I can't be with you if you keep rushing me! I want to date and be in your arms all the time. I want to run to you when I'm scared or when I'm sad or when I can't seem to understand any of the English words someone is saying to me!" I was yelling out in frustration at this point.

All I wanted to do was break down and cry.

I was tried.

I was tired of crying over the confusing feelings, tired of getting angry at myself for thinking that it was really so wrong to fall for a friend, tired of myself getting upset about where Minji was going or what she was doing or who she was doing it with....

I was tired of it all.

"Wait- y-you like me?" Minji unnie suddenly asked.

She asked it so calm and softly that it made my heart flutter.

I couldn't hold myself back anymore and the tears started to roll down.

I sniffled to try to get a hold of myself.

"Yeah," I responded with a chocked up voice.

- Hanni POV -

"What the hell?! You're totally cock blocking me!"  I nagged at Kid.

Kid was being super fucking weird.

"That's the fucking point!" Kid looked me dead in the eyes.

I bit the inside of my cheek and took a bitter breath.

Kid wasn't someone who played around.

"It's Haerin, isn't it?" I asked seriously.

Kid stopped in their tracks but didn't respond, instead walking out into their bedroom balcony.

"Minji likes Haerin, right?" I asked again.

Kid just took a deep and looked at me.

"Answer me!" I yelled in frustration.

"Yeah," Kid nonchalantly responded.

"You knew this whole time and you still encouraged me to get at her?!" I yelled in anger.

Kid scoffed and look at me.

"I wasn't encouraging you. I told you that you never know. Because you don't. Just like neither me nor Haerin thought that Minji would kiss you!" Kid looked at me as if I was in the wrong.

"I told you that you should at least try. Because who tf am I to tell you someone else's feelings. Only that person can tell you their feelings. All I can do is try to be there for you. For my friends!" Kid seemed very irritated with me.

"But you're not stupid," Kid sighed out.

"You knew that already," Kid said as they looked out into the New York City night life.

I took a deep breath, realizing Kid was right.

If I was a clueless child, then I would argue that Kid was a bad friend. Someone who played both ways and wasn't truthful...

But that would be wrong.

Because Kid was right.

There was nothing wrong with trying to get at Minji. There was nothing wrong with Kid not saying anything to me about Haerin.

If Kid wasn't in the picture, then the story would have played out similarly....

I would try to get at Minji, then find out that Minji likes Haerin, then let Minji make a decision about who she wants to be with.

"I want to be with you!" We suddenly heard a loud scream coming from the kitchen.

Kid just sighed as if it was a normal thing.

I sighed when I realized that Kid knew things were deeper than what they seemed.

"Alright, what is it?" I finally gave in.

I was starting to accept that I had no chance with Minji whatsoever.

"Haerin is confused," Kid sighed out.

"Confused?" I asked.

Kid turned to look at me and raised an eyebrow.

I took a deep breath.... "Like me? When I met Danielle?" I asked.

Kid just nodded.

I didn't say anything else after that.

I knew what that meant.

Whatever was going on in the kitchen started to calm down.

Kid and I looked at each other a bit curiously and started to head out of Kid's bedroom.

"Woahhh!!" I exclaimed lowly.

Kid looked at me a bit shocked.

"What just happened?" Someone suddenly popped out of Kid's bathroom.

Kid and I looked at the person a bit startled.

It was....

Hyein.

"What did I miss?" Hyein asked, trying to look out the bedroom door.

"Them!" Kid smugly replied....

As we all watched Minji and Haerin kiss in the middle of the living room.

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: What do y'all think Hyein was doing there? o.O

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

15.1K 145 28
Enemies to lovers💋🤭 Y/n moves to a new school and meets her new friends, enemies or should i say lovers?🤭😉 Bill Kaulitz x Y/n ❤️
1.9K 218 8
At one of the well known schools of South Korea, The idol academy there is a popular girl who's also the school president named Danielle Marsh or als...
87.8K 4.5K 39
Two best friends in a room, they might kiss!? But actually they won't. They have been best friends since birth. The one a hopeless romantic and the o...
58.5K 2.6K 32
haerin can "see" the future and tells danielle about her feelings for her, but its too late as she looses some of her memory to a basketball game and...