๐˜พ๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ [๐™‰...

Od -qlptra-

ใ€Œ"๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐... Vรญce

first; insanity
third; curiosity
fourth; realisation
fifth; courage
sixth; bravery
seventh; confrontation
eighth; jealousy
ninth; victory
extra; warmth (r-18)
announcement!

second; reasons

683 23 5
Od -qlptra-

"Okay, this time. Blanket's mine for the night." Niko said to Kenny who was watching their videos on the TV.

Kenny looked at Niko who had just gotten out of his- their, bathroom. He had his NDL hoodie on with shorts. Definitely not suited for the cold night, who wears shorts knowing full well that the night would be freezing? And not to mention that his hoodie was just that. A hoodie. Kenny knows he's not wearing any shirt underneath.

"Are you sure the others don't have extra blankets?" Kenny didn't actually bother to ask around the house. He knew Niko would ask anyways so he didn't bother to, he trusts Niko.

"Nope, nada, even if they do, they don't really want to share." Niko shrugged and sat on the bed besides Kenny, the spring of the bed creaked and Kenny could feel a side of his body sinks as the bed does the same, Niko's weight was pushing the bed. Kenny scooted to his side a bit more so he won't sink and ends up leaning his body on Niko's.

Anyways, about the blankets. They do want to share, lots of them offered actually. Said they were annoyed by whatever noise they made last night and since they found out it was just about blankets, they offered some. Even the staffs.

Chunkz especially, he was really eager to give one of his spare blankets to them, Niko assumed Chunkz was just annoyed by their banter last night since Chunkz's room was the closest to theirs. But Niko refused and Chunkz asked why but Niko just left and thanked him, but before that, of course he said a couple of jokes that got Chunkz cursing in his mother tongue and praying to God.

Niko had his reasons, he always does. He always has a plan. Though this time, he wasn't really sure why he did it, or if it would actually have any good outcome.

"Well what can we do, right? Guess I'll need more clothes. Let me borrow one of your big hoodies man, they always keep me warm." Kenny walked to Niko's wardrobe, didn't even wait for Niko's answers cause he knew what it'll be. Thankfully, the room has 2 wardrobes. Which made it really compatible to have two people in it and was actually one of the reasons why Niko told Kenny to stay.

Niko got out of the bed and it made a small creak, he walked over to where Kenny was. The smaller man already opened the door to his wardrobe and walked inside, scrummaging through Niko's hoodie collection.

"Anything for you, Kenny." If Kenny flushed, he himself wouldn't notice. Niko stood behind Kenny. See, Kenny wasn't short but anyone that stands besides Niko will always seem like they are because the man is ridiculously tall despite being the youngest in the group. Niko towered over Kenny as his arm went over Kenny's head to take one of his bigger selection of hoodies. It's a bright NDL green-yellow shirt. Niko rarely wears it, only once, and that's to promote it on social medias. But Kenny wore it twice already, it was his favourite of Niko's clothes.

"Thanks man. I'm going to brush my teeth now. Close the lights, god I'm sleepy.." Kenny said as he threw the bright hoodie on the bed, wearing it later after he finished brushing his teeth.

Niko watched as Kenny walked to their bathroom, guilty that he lied about the blankets. But at least what he got out of it was Kenny wearing his clothes. It's not that Niko has a weird kink of people- Kenny, wearing his clothes but Niko likes feeling useful. He loves giving something, contributing anything and being able to do something good to his friends. Kenny.

And Kenny looks good wearing his clothes anyways, Niko loves seeing Kenny wearing and using his stuff.

Niko was grinning from eye to eye when he closed the lights and went back to bed. He pulled the blanket all the way to his shoulders and ready to sleep.

Kenny was at the bathroom still. He wrapped his black durag carefully, getting ready to sleep. He was smiling so widely, Kenny had always been a smiley guy but there really shouldn't be a reason why he should be smiling right then.

His durag still unwrapped, he abandoned it and both his hands touched the sink while his head looked down on the floor.

Stop smiling, you idiot.

Kenny was flustered like a teen boy having a crush. Why was he even smiling in the first place? Kenny wore Niko's clothes plenty of times. Since, whenever they have a vacation together, both of them would be in the same room and they basically wear and share each other's clothes so their luggage wouldn't be full. Most of the time, it's just Kenny wearing Niko's clothes because Kenny's clothes are too small for the bigger man. Kenny was too lazy to bring too many clothes, and Niko couldn't say no especially to Kenny. Enough about feelings, because Kenny was confused as to why he's so flustered. Wearing Niko's clothes? Fine. Totally normal but Niko having towered over him like that did things to him, Kenny felt small and he wouldn't like that if it was any other person but this time it's Niko.

Everything is different when it comes to Niko.

"Okay, shut up." Kenny whispered to himself, he looked at the mirror and began to wrap the durag on his head.

"Oi!" Niko burst into the bathroom and opened the door, it surprised Kenny so much he actually jumped.

Why didn't I lock the door? Kenny thought to himself.

"Holy shit man..."

"What's taking you so long man? My eyes are tired already." Niko had one of his hands on the top of the frame door. Kenny had to look away.

"Then go to sleep."

"Not if you're still in the bathroom, I don't want you to die in the bathroom while I'm sleeping peacefully."

"Idiot.." the shorter man said as Kenny started to wrap his head again.

All of a sudden, Kenny forgot how to wrap it around his head. His fingers started slipping from the cloth, he's such a mess when Niko's around.

"What? You forgot how to wrap your head?"

"Well, obviously when you're there just staring at me. Go away man, I'll be there soon."

Niko started to tap a few beats on the frame door and came up with a brilliant idea. Niko had no idea how to wrap a durag on his own head, he definitely had no idea how to wrap it on someone else's but as much as all the lies Niko had done to Kenny today. He actually didn't lie when he said he's sleepy, and Kenny's taking too much time just trying to wrap the black cloth on his head.

When he finished that random beat, he walked beside Kenny and Kenny just gave him a side glance.

Niko's up to something. Kenny's sure of it. Didn't he make it clear that Niko's presence is  a distraction? Him being by his side isn't helping at all.

"Dude, go away-" Kenny had a smile on his face as he gave Niko a little slap on the chest.

Niko's hand found its way to the black durag on Kenny's head. Kenny, as if it's a muscle memory, moved his body to face him. He looked up to see Niko, actually focused and not smiling.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Kenny just gave a small laugh at Niko.

"Helping you wrap your head cause apparently, I'm too much of a distraction." Niko had the audacity to wink at the smaller man. "So I'm making it up to you."

Niko started wrapping it on Kenny's head.

"Do you even know how to wrap it properly?"

"Not at all, no. So if you end up looking like batman, don't blame me. Blame your slippery fingers."

They were in comfortable silence, Kenny just closed his eyes. He couldn't look anywhere else. If he looked up, there's Niko's stupid and handsome, grinning face and if Kenny looked down then there's Niko's body, and if he looked at the floor, Niko wouldn't be able to wrap the durag on his head.

Niko took small glances at Kenny, seeing him trying to look somewhere else. His eyes just moving everywhere, and then in the end, he just decided to shut it. If Niko found him cute, then that's another secret he's never telling anyone.

"Are you done?"

Niko tied the last knot and patted Kenny's shoulders with both his hands. It probably didn't even take two minutes, but it felt like years just passed by. Kenny couldn't even breathe.

"Yep."

When Niko took a step back and allowed Kenny to actually breathe, the boxer took a look at the mirror, and it was actually pretty neat. Hell, Niko probably wrapped it neater than he could ever possibly do. But there's no way Kenny's complimenting Niko and boosting his ego.

"Good job Niko," Niko grinned. "I actually look more like Batman than Batman himself."

Kenny gave a small punch to Niko's shoulder before he got out of the bathroom and turned off the lights.

"Oh c'mon! That's just mean, I actually did pretty well y'know?"

"Yeah yeah whatever," Kenny took Niko's hoodie on the bed and put it over his head before it covered his whole body. Kenny felt a bit warmer than before, but it still wouldn't stop him from shivering.

Niko stepped out of the bathroom and closed the door.

Kenny sat on the bed before lying down and kicking the blanket away for Niko to take. Kenny was on his phone the whole time.

"What you doing?" Niko asked as he adjusted the blanket so it can go all the way to his shoulders.

"On snap. Haven't snapped anything today."

Kenny fixed his pillow so he can sleep properly and took a snap of his durag and captioned it, talking about how Niko helped wrap the durag on his head.

Niko just hummed and turned off the TV and the table lamp besides him.

Kenny was already prepared to sleep with his hands on the hoodie's pockets, and his layered socks. It actually wasn't that cold, but he knew that later on he'd wake up trembling.

"Now come on, you really think I'm letting you freeze to death?" Niko said and it took Kenny by surprise. He thought Niko was already asleep, considering the numerous times he yawned.

Kenny tilted his head and let his eyes adjust to the darkness so he could properly see Niko. Niko was lying on his side with arms open, revealing his outfit underneath the blanket.

"Come here man, I know how much you hate the cold I'm not letting you die by my side."

Kenny was smiling so wide that even in the darkness, Niko could see the bright smile and shine of his teeth. Kenny moved his body closer to Niko, feeling warmer by the second even though the blanket haven't actually touched him.

Kenny got closer that he could feel Niko's breath, it was as if Niko was inhaling all of Kenny's oxygen because he couldn't breathe at all, not when he's this close with Niko. He didn't even know why it was a problem, or what's happening to him. He had always been so close with Niko but now it's like Kenny's more aware of it.

Aware of what? A voice in Kenny's head said, but he just ignored it. Afraid to answer.

Kenny adjusted his pillow, the warmth slowly spreading around his body, wrapping him. The ice in his fingers are slowly melting and he felt so comfortable already, if it wasn't for the fact that Niko would probably the reason why he wouldn't be able to sleep. Kenny had his head facing Niko and trying to not think that it's awkward, Kenny moved his body so his back would be the one facing Niko.

"Stop moving around man, get some sleep." Niko whispered and Kenny's whole body trembled, but not because of the cold. Niko's voice was deep, hazed with sleep as he said it and it tickled his ears as he said it.

"Sorry," Kenny apologized.

Niko just wrapped his arms around Kenny's waist, Niko tried hard to just not nuzzle his face on Kenny's neck because that's just weird. But because of Niko's arm, the blanket successfully covered both of them and although their body wasn't touching, the only contact was Niko's arm on Kenny's waist, one move from Kenny and he knew he'd feel electric running through his body.

Kenny slept with a small smile still on his face, and Niko might've wrapped Kenny's waist a little harder with his arm and maybe pulled the shorter man closer to his. Kenny didn't mind that much actually because he still snored during his sleep. Chunkz would've laughed at it.

________

Chunkz just finished a QnA on Instagram when he received a notification from Kenny's Snapchat.

He opened it, revealing Kenny's wrapped head with a caption.

Niko wrapped the durag on my head

Feeling like Batman

"Okay, fine." Chunkz threw his phone on the bed, not so hard but it made a thud on the bed. He had his hands on the air, like a form of surrender, always so dramatic. "I'm going to bed." Chunkz muttered to himself.

He went to bed but not before he texted the one man that can help him.

Sharky🦈

We have to do something about them ASAP, tell AJ tomorrow.

Sharky:
saw the snap,
never agreed w u more.

___________________________________________________________

A/N: wanted to add more but felt like it's long enough, thanks for reading!

Also, we should really have a ship name for these two. Nikenny? Kenniko? (I like the latter)

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

394K 13.9K 20
On the last full Moon of the year every werewolf who has turn 17 years old will be able to find their mates. So what happens when Omega Shawn Mendes...
21K 176 24
well, it's my first time writing again after many years. yano to bear with me. I can also try BxB if requested. Beta Squad + Others S - 01/29/24
8.2K 145 12
This is basically how I think it would be if Niko and Aj had romantic feelings for each other. (If I find out that Aj or Niko are uncomfortable with...
9K 208 52
Kinda based off the song. Aj and Niko were as close as best friends could be. But sometimes, being just close is worse than being strangers * THIS ST...