Chaos |TR X Reader|

By Shinichiros-Mrs

what happens when you live in a house full of men and they become very fond of you. And they try to protect y... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17

12

873 16 0
By Shinichiros-Mrs

Days passed by and I haven't really seen the guys at all, apart from in the halls but even then it's like we don't exsist in the same house.

I layed on the couch in the library, reading a book. Which was basically my new routine after finding the library the house had. To be honest it was my favourite place out of the rooms, hardly anyone was there so it was like my own little area that no one went in.

Music played from my speaker on low volume while I read.

The house quiet. No one shouting, no one breaking something, no noise at all.

I hated it.

Continuing to read,

I don't even know how many hours had passed but my reading was cut as a loud Knock was heard all the way from the main door. The knock was heard again..clearly no answer since a third time came around.
Walking out of the library, I went to the stairs, that showed at the entrance to the house.

Before a fourth knock was made Baji had already opened the door, not noticing me stood on the stairs to watch.

The moment the front door had opened the sound of rain shattered throughout the house.
On the outside of the door stood a hooded figure, who I couldn't see, due to being on higher ground but Baji seemed to know them since he stood to the side allowing the person to enter the house.

Baji removed the man's jacket, revealing him.

His black hair wet from the rain, he wore a plain black top and grey sweats.

He was sorta...cute I thought, but realised he had already noticed me since he was now staring straight up at me making me gulp and look away.

Baji not noticing me however tugged on the man's arm and led him into the living room.

Before I could turn around and go back to the library, Mikey was making his way down from his office, noticing me and pulling me along with him.

"Y/n before we enter I want you to simply listen to me. If you're asked something answer with yes or no, no more no less. If not answer simple and short," Mikey said as we approached the living room door, not letting me reply as he had already walked in, to sit down.

The guy from outside sat across from Mikey, a smile on his lips as Mikey seated himself, he then ran his eyes over to me who stood at the door, unsure whether or not to sit down too.

"And who is this?" The man asked, a raised brow as he looked me up and down

"Actually I don't care, take a seat" he said pointing to were Mikey was sitting.

Rude much, and I was about to start liking him too I thought, walking over to sit beside Mikey.

"Manji-" the man was cut off by Mikey

"Manjiro died, it's Mikey."

The man just chuckled before nodding
"Alright my little..Manjiro" he said, the name rolling from his tongue as he spoke, clearly trying to annoy Mikey.

The man slouched back against the couch, raising his hips to manspread as his gaze fell to me. The soft look he had before, vanished in seconds.

"Shinichiro" he said, breaking the silence.
"The names Shinichiro"

I gasped inside..this was Mikey's brother??
His brow raised again as he expected me to speak, a small cough leaving my throat before I did.

"Y/n"

"Y/n..Y/ns a nice name" he smiled, though it didn't look genuine.

"Thank-"

"She knows, now explain why you're here" Mikey said, cutting me off.

Shinichiro just chuckled
"And here I thought I'd be welcomed in with open arms"

"Tsk.."

"Oh I brought a friend with me aswell, he's in the car though. Baji could you go get him for me?" Shinichiro asked, even though it wasn't really a choice.

Baji nodded, a smile on his face as he got up and headed out.

Shinichiros glare returned, it was like his aura had changed fully.

"I'm here because YOU brought a woman to the main house, now imagine someone found out about her and took her. Forcing her for intel. You think she'd keep zip?"

Mikey just nodded

Shinichiro scoffed before glaring at me
"Were, you from?" He asked, all formal speak lost

"She's from the city, shin" Mikey spoke not allowing me to start.

"I didn't ask you."

"I'm from the city" I repeated

"Hm..city girls don't suit this life Mikey, the second money's in way who knows what she'd do" The older male spoke.

I took his words offensively, anger slowly building inside me, first he's rude, second he has no respect and now he talks about me like that??

I leaned slightly over the table, grabbing his shirt to pull him forward
"No offense but who are you to judge, you don't know me so don't make false accusations"

A smirk formed on his lips
"Ah, ah wrong. You see, I know more about you than you know about your dear friend there" he said, pointing to Mikey.

It was my turn to raise my brow
"Go on."

"Y/n L/n, 24 used to work in a strip bar as a waitress, second week in and already falsely rumoured to be dating 'the masked man' hence the reason you was on your warning. Childhood, rough mother and brother both brutally killed while you were alive,getting beat for exsisting" Shinichiro spoke

His last words hurt as I tightenedy grip on his shirt.

"How-"

"I do my research dear" he smirked down at me.

"The masked man?" Mikey questioned, making me pull away from Shinichiro and sit back properly, looking at him.

My voice lost, not wanting to speak about it.

"Her client." Shinichiro spoke, I could feel his smirk through his voice.

"Client? I thought you was just a waitress"

"I-..I was..after" I spoke looking away from the eye contact, too embarrassed to bring up my past in that work.

"And guess who that masked man was" Shinichiro said, grabbing mine and Mikey's attention

"Shuji hanma..he'd already had his eyes on you"

Before any of us could speak again, Baji returned, wakasa following behind.

Wakasa's eyes widend at the sight of me
"Y/n!" He smiled happily, sitting beside me

"Hi"

Shinichiro and Mikey just sat there giving the two of us glares as Wakasa held onto my arm.

"Y/n let's go for a walk" Wakasa said getting up and pulling me along, not letting me object.

He walked outside into the rain, to the front garden, his arm linked with mine while his hands in his pockets.

"Ya know, for some reason I enjoyed being around you last time that's why I dragged you out here. Plus I'm sure you'd rather be away from the two as they speak.. usually never ending well" he shrugged,

I nodded a little, looking at the gates as we walked.

"How have you been?" He broke the silence,

"Good, and you?" I smiled up at him, he was comforting to be around to be honest.

"I've been good" he said, pulling a lollipop from his pocket, unwrapping it and placing it in his mouth.

His gaze lowered to me before removing the lollipop from his mouth, bringing it to my lips. Shocked at his action, I backed my head away. Making him laugh a little, pressing the lollipop against my lips.

I laughed too and parted my lips, taking the lollipop from him.
Apple, it was apple flavour.

He smiled down at me, unlinking his arm as he rubbed my head.Making a faint blush grow across my face.

To be honest I didn't even notice the rain soaking me as we walked.

"Let's just stand here for a sec" he randomly said, stopping at the open gates.

But I didn't move, standing still beside him.

A car swerved past the gates and into the front garden, door already opened as Wakasa let out a sigh.

"Sorry love" he said before pushing me into the car, and getting in the passenger seat. I tried opening the door to get out but they was already locked

The car sped out of the mansions view.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1.1K 34
✧₊∘~"" 𝐈𝐟 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡, 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 "" ~∘₊✧ ╰┈➤ 𝙄𝙉 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘺...
2.5K 65 40
I will do stories with y/n but if it was not requested then it will not be character x y/n. I will not do smut. I'll try my best to make an update sc...
9.7K 415 15
y/n and hanma are neighbours, their bedroom windows are opposite across the small alley between their houses, and they both don't know much about th...
11.6K 839 11
Y/N L/N lived a life that she, herself, considered pathetic and pure bullshit. Really, all she wanted was to have a yummy ramen and live in mansions...