glade lovers

By 8Adalynn5

!I DO NOT OWN THE MAZE RUNNER STORIES OR MOVIES I ONLY OWN BAILEY AND HER RELATIONSHIP WITH MINHO! Bailey has... More

the first greenie
the boys
greenie
bonfires, fights, and graves
Punishments
The grievers aren't the only thing that dangerous in the maze
our story of love
I Love You
its gonna be okay chuck I've got you
Finding A Way Out
we're gonna make it, all of us
Questioning life
Gatherings
The Last Bonfire
Leaving
To Many Deaths For One Day
What is this place?
Book 2

Im Sorry Newt

2 0 0
By 8Adalynn5

"Bailey, im gonna make it" I heard a raspy voice say, I had stayed where I was all of last night and all of today, my back pressed against the mad bays wall, waiting for Clint or Jeff to tell me Newt was gonna make it "Newt!" I screamed as I jumped up and hugged him as tight as I could him hugging me right back "are you ok? was it because of me? im sorry I wasn't there for you, was It my fault?" I flooded the blonde boy with question him just laughing in return "im fine, and it wasn't you fault, it was mine, I should of told you it was getting worse, sorry" I gave him a annoyed look "don't you fucking apologise to me, Newt ill kick you ass, lets just agree it was the mazes fault" I said putting my hand on his shoulder he just nodded "okay so if anyone asks you got attacked by a griever and when you tried to escape you climbed a wall and fell, okay?" he laughed "Bailey, thank you" he said looking deep into my eyes "Newt, shit, I heard what happened are you good, bro?" a deep voice asked we both turned and saw it was Gally "Gally, hey man yeah im cool" Newt said his British accent covering his words "thanks good brother, at least you didn't turn out like this idiot, ay?" Gally said shaking up my hair with his hand making Newt and I laugh "shut up" I laughed which made Gally laugh.

Newt and I had been together all day not leaving each other sides all day we decided to sit in our favourite spot up on top off the homestead "Hey Bailey?" Newt asked which I hummed in response as I watched the sunset "how did you know I jumped?" he asked I looked at him then responded "I heard something, and I saw you there, and I just new I guess" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 155 45
She was sent into the maze. But for what reason? She wakes up to see 30 teenage boys surrounding her. She is stuck in the glade with no clue, no memo...
485K 11K 52
When she goes through the swipe and forgets everything about her friends. The closest being Minho and Newt, she gets sent to the glade. On accident...
638K 15.9K 20
Y/N was sent up to the Maze midway through the trials due to her disobedience and disloyalty to W.I.C.K.E.D. She becomes a sister to all the Gladers...
277K 9.2K 73
Jane is put in the maze as the first girl, but she has different intentions than the others. At first, she doesn't remember anything except for her n...