Until I saw you [Reader x Daz...

By Dragonette44

Transported into the realm of your favorite anime 'Bungo Stray Dogs' after a tragic accident, you discover th... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : A new world
Chapter 2 : An awkward encounter
Chapter 3 : Pursuit and Discovery
Chapter 4 : An Unexpected Path
Chapter 5 : disclosures and decision
Chapter 6 : rest and memories
Chapter 7 : an ambiguous situation
Chapter 8 : New family
Chapter 9 : First day, First case
Chapter 10 : The flowers path
Chapter 11 : The test
Chapter 12 : Help and mystery
Chapter 13 : Reports and memories
Chapter 14 : Bet and rest
Chapter 16 : Surprise and odd feeling
Chapter 17: Confrontation
Chapter 18 : Kidnapping
Hidden chapter: It's Halloween!
Chapter 19 : Captured with an idiot
Chapter 20 : Escaping
Chapter 21 : Frustration and comfort
Hidden chapter 2 : Why you out of all people?

Chapter 15 : Meeting and recovery

474 19 7
By Dragonette44

Third person pov

"So, Dazai, why did you call us here?" Ranpo asked nonchalantly while munching on a bag of chips, leaning back in his chair. "If you've gathered us here, it means (Y/N) told you something about the case, right?"

Dazai, standing beside the board, responded in a serious tone, "That's correct. I'll get straight to the point. As you all already know what happened to (Y/N) and me last night, (Y/N) fainted after absorbing the power from the locket, and when she woke up, she claimed to remember a part of her past memory, something we weren't aware of before."

Ranpo raised an eyebrow. "So, what did she remember?"

Dazai continued, his expression grave, "She said she had undergone what appeared to be an ability experiment, and it wasn't a pleasant memory."

"You're saying she went through experiments before? The same energetic girl who loves sweets?" Ranpo's tone shifted, showing genuine concern.

"Unfortunately, yes," Dazai confirmed, his gaze somber. "Furthermore, she mentioned that she had a former healing ability, but after the experiments, a new ability awakened in her—the one we're familiar with—the ability to summon beings from nowhere."

"Wow," Ranpo remarked.

"But there's more, right?" Kyoka asked.

Dazai nodded. "Yes, there is. She claimed that the person responsible for making her awaken her ability and experimenting on her was a man named Doctor Harrison Ashcroft. This man also specifically referred to her as 'the chosen one' of a prophecy."

"Doctor Harrison? I've never heard of him," Kenji chimed in.

"Same here," Yosano agreed.

Atsuhi frowned. "But why mention (Y/N)-san as 'the chosen one'? And what prophecy does he refer to?"

"That is also what I'm wondering," Dazai replied. "However, Monty also mentioned (Y/N) as 'the chosen one,' so it seems like she might be connected to that prophecy. We will need to do our research on that. Maybe it could lead us to something."

As the others listened attentively, Dazai continued, his voice steady. "There's also something else. Monty added that all that had happened, including the murders of the past 3 days, was orchestrated by his boss and that he didn't do it alone."

"So we are facing an organization," Tanizaki stated.

"It seems so," Ranpo added.

"And what about the locket?" Kunikida asked, his eyes narrowing in thought.

Dazai pulled out of his pocket the locket mentioned. "This? It is no longer dangerous. (Y/N) absorbed all its power. But despite that, we will have to find out the source of the locket. I observed it, and there was a strange symbol on it, certainly from the organization Monty is part of." He then showed the back of the locket, revealing a unique design: angel wings with feathers that transformed into dagger-like blades, representing the duality of the holy symbol.

"So, you mean that if we search for the symbol..." Atsushi trailed off, his eyes fixed on the locket.

"We will find the location of the organisation that is after (Y/N)." Dazai confirmed, his voice laced with determination.

Fukuzawa, who had been observing the conversation in silence, stood up from his seat. "Listen, everyone! Some people are trying to take on our new recruit, and this is unacceptable. So, you have four objectives: Find the source of the locket, gather more information about the organization along with this Dr. Harrison, uncover their objectives, and finally, find more clues about this prophecy referring to (Y/N) as 'the chosen one'. We mustn't let them take (Y/N) and use her for their own gain."

As everyone left the room, their determined "Yes!" echoing in the air, Dazai remained rooted to his spot, his eyes fixed on the symbol etched onto the locket. The gravity of the challenges that lay ahead weighed heavily on his shoulders. His usually mischievous expression had been replaced by a deep furrow of concern, a rare sight for the others who knew him.

He knew the dangers that lurked in the shadows, threatening not just their newest member but the entire agency. The enigmatic organization, the cryptic prophecy, and the experiments that had shaped (Y/N)'s abilities—all of these were pieces of a complex puzzle that needed to be solved. Failure was not an option; they couldn't afford to let down their guard, especially when the safety of one of their own was at stake.

In that moment, as he stood alone in the room, Dazai made a silent vow. He would protect (Y/N) at all costs, unravel the secrets that surrounded her past, and ensure that the darkness looming over her life was dispelled. His mind raced with strategies and plans, his determination burning brighter than ever before.

With a resolute expression, he pocketed the locket, his grip firm, symbolizing his commitment to the task ahead. Dazai finally left the room, ready to face the challenges that awaited them, his steps purposeful and his resolve unyielding. The safety of their newest member was not just a mission; it was a promise, one he intended to keep at any cost.

________

(Y/N) pov

"This stupid Dazai! How could he put something in my drink?? Seriously, he could have just let me alone fall asleep normally like everyone does." you exclaimed, an irk mark on your face. You then noticed you were not in your bed anyomore.

As you observed your surroundings you noticed you were again in the white room where you had encountered Elyndor, though there was now a table with cups of coffee with pastries on it just in front of you accompagnied by two chairs facing each other where the white figure of Elyndor sitting on one. She turned her head toward you and smiled at you.

"Welcome (Y/N), I see you succeded in absorbing the power of one of the five objects. How are you feeling?"

You let out a sigh. "Horrible, you could have told me about the repercussion I could have in absorbing that power you know."

"If I tell you that I didn't know wich repercussion you would have, would you believe me?" Elyndor inquired as she took the cup in front of her.

You thunk a little to what to respond, and then began to count with your fingers. "I think so. After all, you told me you didn't know anything about the objects appart that I had to find them and absorb their power myself  while also be wary about whom I trust. And you couldn't find any other useful information either."

Your comment provocated a little Elyndor. "Oh? Then, do tell me. Who helped you when you struggled against a crazy lunatic and who control daily your power so you don't overuse it?"

"..." You were short of words.

"See? You can't do anything without me." She scoffed before turning more serious. "So, let's go back to why I brang you here." She then gestured you to take a sit in front of her.

As you sat and took a sip of your coffee, Elyndor continued. "As you know, you absorbed the power of one of the five objects, wich is now yours, and allows you to have 2 definitive summons. So, do tell me, wich one do you wish to keep?"

You paused from bitting one of your favourite pastries and looked at her. "Since I just have for now Looki as a definitive summon, it's definitively more convenient if I can have two more." You then took a bite in your pastry and replied. "So I did thunk deeply about it and I took my decision. I would like to keep Jumper and Aurelion as my definitive summons."

At your response, ELyndor smiled, a content smile on her face as she let appear a blue screen in front of her and began to write. "Very well, I will take in account that." As she continued to write, she continued, "I forget to tell you something about your ability 'Promordial Convergence'." At the mention of your ability your intention shifted from the food to her. "When one of your summon is injured, you can use your ability 'Caring Rejuvenation' to heal them. Moreover, you can also desactivate your ability to heal them instently, and when you summon them again, they will be in perfect condition."

"That is good to know." you said as you retook another pastry, your cup already finished.

"I will though let you remember something," Elyndor inquired, her tone serious, "You can only active your ability 4 time per day, no more than that. If you active it more than necessary, I will take some mesure myself."

"Noted." you replied while continuing to eat, wich made Elyndor sigh, doubting you had really understood what she told you.

"Finished." Elyndor said as she made dissapear the blue screen. "Now, you have tree definitive summons, congratulation."

"Thanks Elyndor." you responded, a content smile on your face, "So what is next now?"

Elyndor crossed her fingers between each other and put her chin on them. "I wanted to ask you, what repercussion did you receive when you absorbed the power in the locket?" 

Her question made you flinch in surprise, "That...well...would you believe me if I said I sort of recovered a memory of me little that doesn't make any sense and had forgotten?"

Elyndor nodded at your question. "Of course, I'm your ability, making me a part of you, so I know if you're lying or not. So, what did you remember?"

You clenched at your cup you had filled again, "You didn't see it?" you asked, your tone trembling.

"Without your authorisation, I can't." Elyndor replied.

"Well, it will be quicker if I just autorize you then." 

After you said that, Elyndor made appear again the blue screen and began to watch you memory diffused on it like a movie. As it finished, Elyndor closed again the screen. "I see..." She then seemed lost in her thoughts and after some seconds she nodded and looked at you. "(Y/N), I don't know how to tell you this, but, after I watched your memory, an update came to me and it seem to be very bad news."

"What do you mean by that?" you asked worried.

"It seem the person in your memory is someone pretty crazy from what he did to you." Elyndor inquired in a serious tone.

"Wow, thank you for telling me something so intellingent." you replied sarcastically.

"Let me finish." Elyndor said, her tone still serious. "It seem this person is still after you. I don't know how I know this, but one thing is sure, its for something quite big. You will have to be on your guard (Y/N)."

You gulped at her words before regaining your composure. "Don't worry, I'm always on my guards and nothing big happened to me yet no?"

"Sure, but still, it would be good for you to stay low for now, he seem to have noticed your presence and will come to you one day for sure. Beside, this person named Monty had one of the five objects and said himself he was sent by someone. It could be a possibility this same person is linked to Dr Harrison." Elyndor said worried.

"I will stay low, you're such a worry." you inquired in a playful tone.

Elyndor sighed at your reply. "Its because of this carefree attitude that I'm worried."

As you finished your pastry and your coffee, Elyndor got up from her chair. "I think I took enough of your time today."

"Already?" you asked as you also got up.

"Yeah, if not, someone will sleep all her night while drooling." Elyndor said in a moquing tone.

"Seriously?" You inquired surpisious.

"Yeah, now go." 

As she said that, she pointed toward a direction and let appear a door, wich you directed yourself toward. When you were in front of it and put your hand on the handle, you turned your head toward Elyndor and waved at her. "I will see you later then!"

"Sure, I will be there if you need any of my help." Elyndor said while waving back at you.

With that, you passed through the door, wich closed right behind you.

______

Third pov

Once you were gone, Elynodor sighed while looking at the closed door. "You have to be safe (Y/N), Dr Harrison seem more than ready to take any mesure to have you in his pocession for his plan. Everything will be fine once you absorb all the powers of the five objects, just four more."

_______

(Y/N) pov

Your eyes slowly opened, greeted by darkness that enveloped the room. You blinked, trying to make sense of your surroundings. Sitting up, you checked if you drooled but there wasn't any trace of that. 'Seriously, she should stop being mean to me like that' 

You then scanned the room until your gaze landed on a figure bathed in moonlight, sitting in a chair beside your bed. It was Dazai, engrossed in reading his favourite red book.

Dazai looked up as he heard your movement, offering you a charming smile. "I see you woke up. Did you have good dreams, Sleeping beauty?"

The memory of what had transpired before you fell asleep flooded back, and a trace of annoyance crossed your features. You raised an eyebrow and crossed your arms. "Oh? It would have been better if a certain someone didn't put something in my drink, don't you think?"

Dazai let out a casual shrug, his expression unapologetic. "You know that you are very stubborn, you know? What could I have done? You didn't want to sleep, while, in contrast, your body screamed for rest and didn't want to listen to me."

You huffed, not entirely convinced. "And you know you could have used other means to put me to sleep, right? I'm sure you had that drink prepared even before I woke up."

A knowing glint danced in Dazai's eyes as he leaned back in his chair. "Very perceptive, my dear. But consider it a necessary evil for your own well-being. Besides, I couldn't have you collapsing from exhaustion, could I?"

You grumbled, still feeling a bit put out but understanding his intentions. "I suppose not. So, what's the plan now?"

Dazai closed his book and set it aside, the moonlight casting faint shadows across his features as he turned his full attention to you. "The plan is simple. You will go back to sleep, and tomorrow, you will come back with me to my apartment. Yosano came to check on you and told me that you were good to rest for a good week to recuperate entirely." He then flashed a reassuring smile. "So, I will be in charge of looking after you during this time."

"W-what? You're serious about this?" you stammered, still processing the unexpected turn of events.

"Of course, who do you take me for?" Dazai replied with a mock offended tone, his expression playful.

"I'm sure you're saying that, but in reality, you just want to slack off, isn't it?" you teased, trying to gauge his true intentions.

"Oh? You caught me," he admitted, his grin widening. "But there's more to it. Rest assured that I have the full permission of the president to take care of you."

You turned your face away, feigning annoyance, and murmured, "Slacker." But the realization of having an entire week off work hit you, and you quickly turned your head back toward him. "Wait, did you just say I have an entire week to do nothing but rest?"

Dazai nodded, intrigued by your sudden enthusiasm.

"That means I can also slack off from work, right?" you asked, your eyes lighting up with excitement.

Dazai nodded again, curious about your reaction.

"Wow, that's amazing! We won't have to write our report on the case from yesterday and can just play all week! This is the best!" You couldn't contain your joy, your imagination already running wild with possibilities.

As you expressed your delight, Dazai blinked a few times, clearly surprised by your cheerful reaction. "You're that happy to slack off from work? I thought you were the serious type, considering how quickly you finished your tasks yesterday."

"Of course, I'm serious about my work," you explained, a mischievous glint in your eyes. "But it quickly becomes boring when I think of all the other fun things I could do instead. So, I finish my work quickly without caring much if it's good or bad, leading others to misunderstand me as someone quick, serious, and efficient in her job when, in reality, it's totally the opposite."

Dazai chuckled, thoroughly amused by your candid confession. It seemed like this unexpected break had brought out a side of you he hadn't seen before, and he was more than happy to embrace the playful spirit that had surfaced and having discovering a new side of you that understood him in the pleasure of slacking off work. "Alright, Sleeping beauty, it's time to go back to sleep," he said with a smirk, playfully ruffling your hair.

You let out a mock sigh. "Fine, fine, but only because I have an entire week to look forward to."

With a theatrical yawn, you settled back under the covers, closing your eyes as Dazai dimmed the lights in the room. As you drifted off to sleep, you couldn't help but feel a sense of contentment. Despite the chaos of recent events, there was a strange comfort in knowing that Dazai was there to watch over you.

_______

Time skip

The morning sun peeked through the curtains, gently waking you from your slumber. You found yourself in a familiar room—Dazai's apartment. Blinking away the last traces of sleep, you sat up and stretched, feeling surprisingly refreshed. Then, a realization crossed your mind. "Wait, how did I get here? Wasn't I in the nursery room at the agency?"

Just then, you heard a familiar voice. "Good morning, little squirrel! Did you sleep well?"

You looked up to see Dazai standing at the entrance of your room, a warm smile on his face.

"Dazai? But I was in the nursery earlier, weren't I?" you asked, still a bit confused.

"Indeed, you were," Dazai replied, his smile unwavering.

"But how did I end up here? You said we'd come here in the morning," you inquired, trying to make sense of the situation.

"That's correct. But I didn't specify that we would wait for you to wake up," Dazai explained with a mischievous twinkle in his eye.

"So, you carried me all the way here?" you asked, feeling a mix of embarrassment and surprise.

"Yes, I did," he confirmed with a casual shrug.

"But how is it that I didn't wake up during all that?" you wondered aloud, still trying to wrap your head around it.

Dazai grinned playfully. "Oh, about that, I have no idea. But you were sleeping so peacefully, and you even had the most adorable little smile on your face with the drooling accompagning it. What were you dreaming about to look so content?"

You blushed deeply, remembering the dream about indulging in all your favorite pastries with your friends at your favorite cafe. 'Seriously, not waking up, and even drooling! How could you be so foolish, (Y/N)?'

"Rest assured, (Y/N), you didn't drool on me," Dazai reassured you, chuckling softly. "It was almost too cute for words."

You sighed in frustration. "You..."

"Mm?" Dazai raised an eyebrow, waiting for your response.

In response, you grabbed your pillow and playfully threw it at him, causing him to laugh even more as he deftly dodged the fluffy projectile.

Your playful annoyance quickly faded as you realized you didn't have the strength to get up, still feeling a bit groggy from your deep sleep. You slumped back onto the bed, defeated, and let out a sigh. Dazai chuckled at your attempt, clearly finding your struggle amusing.

With a teasing smile, he said, "Looks like my little squirrel has used up all her energy. Don't worry, I'll bring you breakfast in bed."

True to his word, Dazai left the room and returned shortly after with a tray of food. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee and warm pastries filled the air, making your stomach growl in response. You felt a bit guilty for indulging, but considering the circumstances, you decided to enjoy the meal.

As you enjoyed your breakfast, Dazai sat on the edge of your bed, discussing the plans for the week. "Since you need to rest and recover, we'll be spending most of our time here in the apartment. But don't worry, I've got plenty of activities planned to keep us entertained."

"Like what?" you asked, curiosity piqued.

"Well," Dazai began, listing off his ideas, "we can watch movies, play board games, do some light exercises to keep you active, and I even found a new recipe I want to try, so we can cook together. Oh, and of course, we'll be indulging in some of Ranpo's special pastries that I managed to get my hands on."

You couldn't help but smile at his enthusiasm. "That sounds so nice, but how did you manage to take Ranpo's pastries?"

Dazai winked, his grin mischievous. "Well, I have many talents, my dear. Taking discretly some pastries is just one of them."

You shook your head, amused by his antics. "I'm looking forward to all of that, Dazai. Thanks again for taking care of me."

He waved off your gratitude with a casual gesture. "It's my pleasure, (Y/N). Consider this week our little vacation from work."

You couldn't hold back your exitement of the future time you could pass with Dazai enjoying fully yourself. "You can count on me! I will enjoy myself fullly during this week as I recover!"

"That's the character (Y/N)! Trust me, you will not regret having me taking car of you. After all, I'm the king of the slackers!"

At his playfull remark, you couldn't help but laugh, feeling genuinely excited about the week ahead. The idea of spending quality time with Dazai, exploring new hobbies, and simply relaxing brought a sense of contentment. Little did you know that this week would not only strengthen your bond with Dazai, but also provide you with cherished memories to last a lifetime.

Over the next few days, you and Dazai indeed indulged in various activities, sharing laughter, stories, and occasional quiet moments. The apartment, usually so solitary, was now filled with warmth and companionship.

On one particular day, you found yourselves engrossed in a competitive game of chess. Despite Dazai's laid-back demeanor, he proved to be a formidable opponent, guiding you through the intricacies of the game with patience and enthusiasm. As the game progressed, you made a move that surprised him, putting his king in check.

Dazai raised an eyebrow, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "Impressive, (Y/N). You're learning quickly."

You grinned, feeling a sense of accomplishment. "Thanks to your excellent teaching, Dazai. I'm starting to get the hang of it."

He leaned back, studying the board intently. "Well, don't let your guard down just yet. The game isn't over until it's over."

As the days passed, you also delved into the world of cooking. Together, you experimented with new recipes, creating a delightful array of dishes that filled the apartment with mouthwatering aromas. Dazai, surprisingly skilled in the kitchen, shared his cooking tips and tricks, turning each meal into a culinary adventure.

In the evenings, you both settled down to watch movies, ranging from thrilling mysteries to heartwarming comedies. Dazai's taste in movies was as eclectic as his personality, and you found yourself enjoying every film he chose.

During the quieter moments, you opened up to each other, sharing stories from your pasts, and the occasional embarrassing childhood anecdotes. Dazai, in his own way, revealed more about his enigmatic self, allowing you a glimpse into the complexity of his thoughts and emotions. He was as you imagined him to be, though there were still things you couldn't glimpse from him, as if he was putting some walls around him, but you were determined to break them all, hoping you could find his true self one day. There was however one thing you couldn't ask him. The same question who had still remained in your head before you died. Would he accept your past and accept to go find a meaning to live with you? That was something you couldn't bring yourself to ask, afraid of what his reaction could be.

As the week progressed, you began to feel stronger both physically and emotionally. The bond between you and Dazai deepened, and you found comfort in his presence. Despite the previous threats and uncertainties outside, within the walls of Dazai's apartment, you felt safe and cherished.

On the day before your week of rest was supposed to end, Dazai proposed something unexpected during your lunchtime meal, his eyes filled with a hint of mischief. "You know, (Y/N), since I see your condition improved, I want to celebrate that. What do you think about going out this afternoon?"

Seizing on the opportunity, you enthusiastically responded, "Going out? I'm in! I'm in! Where will we go?"

Dazai, enjoying your excitement, replied, "That's a surprise. But I can guarantee you that you will like it."

With your lunch finished and the dishes cleaned, you both left the apartment and strolled through the streets of Yokohama. Your conversation flowed easily, filled with laughter and shared stories. Suddenly, you stopped in your tracks, your eyes fixated on a crepe vendor selling delectable-looking treats you had never seen before.

Dazai, noticing you had fallen behind, turned to see your eyes sparkling with delight at the sight of the crepes. Chuckling to himself, he approached you and leaned in close to your ear. "Do you want one?"

His unexpected question made you jump in surprise, and you turned to look at him with eager, puppy-dog eyes. "Can I?"

Dazai couldn't help but chuckle at your adorable reaction. He ruffled your hair affectionately and said, "Of course, you can. In fact, you can have as many as you want. I will pay." He then handed you enough money to buy a crepe.

Your eyes widened with delight as you took the money and contemplated the variety of crepes available. "Really? You're the best, Dazai-san!"

With a grin, you rushed over to the crepe stand, your excitement uncontainable. The vendor, a friendly old man, greeted you warmly and asked what flavors you'd like. You ended up choosing one with strawberries, whipped cream, and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.

Dazai leaned against a nearby lamppost, watching you with amusement as you chose your crepe and came back beside him, savoring every bite of your delicious treat. Seeing you so happy made him feel content. He had planned this surprise outing to lift your spirits and celebrate your recovery, and it seemed to be working.

As you were happily munching on your crepe, you suddenly felt his gaze on you. Turning your head, you met his eyes. "What is it, Dazai? You want a bite?" you asked, extending your crepe toward him.

Surprised by his prolonged gaze, he smiled and shook his head. "I'll pass, but I'm glad you're enjoying it."

"If you say so." You returned your attention to your crepe, ready to take another bite. However, just as you were about to do so, Dazai interjected.

"On second thought, I think I'll have a bite."

With that, he leaned in and took a bite of your crepe right in front of you. You couldn't help but blush at the unexpected gesture. As he straightened up, savoring the taste, he glanced at you with an intrigued expression. "Mmm? What's wrong, (Y/N)? You're all red."

"N-nothing!" you stammered, flustered by his unexpected action. Quickly, you resumed eating, trying to hide your embarrassment. Dazai chuckled softly, thoroughly amused by your reaction.

Once you had finished your crepe, a contented sigh escaped your lips, your stomach now pleasantly full.

"It seems you really appreciated that crepe," Dazai remarked.

You nodded enthusiastically, a satisfied smile on your face. "Yeah, it was delicious. I didn't think such amazing crepes existed."

Dazai blinked in mild surprise. "Why's that? Have you never had crepes before?"

"Of course, I have," you replied. "But back in my world, I never saw so many varieties of crepes like this, except when I was watching-" You suddenly cut yourself off, realizing you were about to make a significant slip-up by mentioning the anime "Bungo Stray Dogs."

Dazai's curiosity got the better of him as he leaned closer. "Why did you stop?" he inquired, intrigued by your sudden silence.

You hesitated for a moment, trying to come up with a believable excuse. "Oh, it's nothing," you said, brushing off his question with a smile. "I just got lost in my thoughts for a moment."

Dazai studied you for a second, his gaze lingering on your face as if trying to decipher your thoughts. Then, he simply shrugged, a playful glint in his eyes. "You're quite the mysterious one, aren't you, (Y/N)?"

You chuckled nervously, feeling a bit relieved that he didn't press further. "I suppose I am," you replied, trying to steer the conversation away from the topic. "So, what's next on our surprise outing agenda, Dazai-san?"

Dazai grinned mischievously, his previous line of questioning seemingly forgotten. "Ah, that's a secret," he said, tapping his finger on the side of his nose in a conspiratorial manner. "But I promise you'll enjoy it just as much as this crepe, if not more."

Intrigued, you couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement. Dazai was full of surprises, and you were more than willing to go along with his plans, curious to see what else he had in store for you.

________

Hey guys! (*^-^*)

Did you enjoy this chapter?ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ

I was sick all the week so I couldn't quite write this chapter, so sorry for the delay. (ˉ▽ˉ;)...

Personally, I particulary loved the crepe part and you? o(*°▽°*)o

So before I let you guys go, it's question time! So, what do you think Dazai surprise is? (¬‿¬) 

Don't hesitate to leave comments about your opion on it. o(^▽^)o

I will now see you guys at the next chapter ヾ( ̄▽ ̄) Bye~Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 11K 28
𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕, 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚊...
10.1K 403 38
Osamu Dazai-the notorious Demon Prodigy of the Port Mafia, sent on a mission to retrieve a dangerous government assassin. Red Spider. A woman of gr...
3.7K 88 30
Y/n L/n, a lonely, by choice, girl. Dazai Osamu, a suicidal but intelligent detective. Both of them were Port Mafia members but the impact that this...
4.3K 168 14
Dazai is a very complicated person and so is your history with him, after so much hurt and agony, you lose the ability to speak after he disappears b...