๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐—Ÿ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒฬ€๐—ฟ๐—ฒ (๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

Por YoGotme

[ON HOLD] ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š‘๐šข๐šž๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™น๐šž๐š—๐š๐š”๐š˜๐š˜๐š”. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ... Mais

Warning.
โINTROโ
โœพChapter_1โœพ
โƒChapter_2โƒ
โƒChapter_3โƒ
โœพChapter_4โœพ
โƒChapter_5โƒ
โœพChapter_6โœพ
โƒChapter_7โƒ
โƒChapter_8โƒ
โƒChapter_9โƒ
โƒChapter_10โƒ
โƒChapter_11โƒ
โƒChapter_12โƒ
โƒChapter_13โƒ
โƒChapter_14โƒ
โœพChapter_15โœพ
โœพChapter_16โœพ
โƒChapter_17โƒ
โƒChapter_18โƒ
โƒChapter_19โƒ
โƒChapter_20โƒ
โƒChapter_21โƒ
โƒChapter_22โƒ
WEDDING PIC'Sโ™ก
โƒChapter_23โƒ
โƒChapter_24โƒ
AUTHOR NOTE
โƒChapter_25โƒ
โƒChapter_27โƒ
โƒChapter_28โƒ
โƒChapter_29โƒ
โƒChapter_30โƒ
The D-day
โƒChapter_31โƒ

โƒChapter_26โƒ

1.3K 120 56
Por YoGotme

➋➑/➒/➋⓿➋➌

('༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ ')♡ Hii.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Days went by with the speed of light, taehyung never left jungkook alone in the mansion with his family, although his father gave him too much work, too many responsibility as a CEO but he still managed, and one of the reason is younger always help him with company work. As they both were in business major and on top of that they were toppers, so it was easy for jungkook to help his husband.

Older always take younger with him when he left office and leave him with bae-soo, then again bring him at evening or night. Up until now no one from his family said anything. Two weeks went like that. I won't say they both got close to the point where they can get intimidate. Of course not, but close enough for jungkook to message his husband without a second thought.

Older was always straight forward with his words, but younger was always shy about talking which is easy for him to do now. Not completely though but yes, he is trying to get more confident around older. His shy self-conscious self is slowly breking into carefree, bubbly person around older. And i think that's a progress in a relationship.

Taehyung is still that emotionless person but he never failed to fulfill his duty as a husband. In a simpler words they both are trying to open up more with each other. And this time not as friends but as married couple.

Nag-mil was getting asked about reception party of his son's marriage from his friends and colleagues, even media was questioning about that. He as always tried to ignore it but since no body was stopping, he said - They wanted to keep it private as he already invited everyone on the wedding day. And he also said that his son especially asked him to not invite anyone, Which is obviously a white lie. So yes, taehyung and jungkook didn't had any reception party, it's not like they were bother by that fact. Moreover it was a big relief for jungkook, because he didn't wanted to stand for hours in a boring party, again.

As for younger life style? Yes it has changed alot. Before, he used to sleep until his papa won't step inside his room to wake him up but now he wake up as soon as he hears the alarm, you can call it a instinct of being into different place other than his own home. Or it can be because he want to show older that ' he too , can wake up at earlier morning '.

So yes, he is a morning person now 'if we ignore the fact that he sleeps like log at noon' but it's not important. Nowadays it's like a routine he has been following - waking up at 5 , doing absolutely nothing till 9 ' expect lazing around with a cup caffeine ' , a little study for his own good, roaming around the balcony while staring at the background of the garden, doing a little exercise for his eyes betterment -which older suggested when he saw younger not able to spend his day without glasses. He too had power on his eyes but it's not too bad for him to wear glasses all day. Therefore, younger spend his half day like this in kim mansion. As for jeon household, he do nothing expect making food with his papa and sleeping.
At night, they do office work at the balcony with lots of food surrounded them-for younger betterment of course.

Now only two or three days left for younger's college to open. He was preparing everything for his new and final year, after that he will graduate too. Although he wanted to work, with his college ongoing but older simply refuses. It would be too much pressure for him so there's no chance he could agree on something like this.

-

Taehyung was walking back to his room with a breakfast tray on his hand, mari was not allowed to enter in his room after the stunt he pulled that day - 'which was talking back to his sister'- Mrs. Kim ordered mari to not even show her shadow anywhere near his side of corridor. she even said to not cook anything - «his wife can feed him». jungkook agreed to cook for both of them, but taehyung couldn't.
Since younger also send him lunch, he took the duty to make breakfast for both of them. As for dinner, they always 'most of the times' eat with bae-soo.

When jungkook got to know about older's cooking skills, he was in awe. He had never anticipated his husband as a cooking person. Well it's true that he don't know many things about him yet but he is more than excited to get to know his husband in a way which only a life partner could do.

Taehyung entered inside in slow steps, as he predicted- jungkook is still bathing. Glancing at the wall clock in front of him he put aside the tv remote from the coffee table then kept the tray on it. As he straightened his posture, his right ear twitched a little when a soft voice resonate around the room through the bathroom.

The humming sound matches from the song playing at the background, he roamed his gaze to find the source of the noise , which he couldn't find. The song got loud a little, as bathroom door got opened, revealing the person who was draped in a silky bathrobe, hairs were sticking on the eyelashes and forehead, the neck was covered in droplets. Face was clean like mirror which reflected the milky skin , lips were clocked in a pink hue due to staying in water for too long.

Taehyung gaze went toward the hand which was clenching the mini loud speaker from where the sound was still coming. He is not a fan of loud things, like watching TV, listenting music. But things aren't the same anymore. Whenever he enter in his room, the tv would be on. Always. Be it night, morning. He had never watched tv in his life and at some point he had his doubts for television to be still work. Since, it was too old to be good. But when younger opened it on a loud volume, his doubts got cleared. Jungkook also listen to music most of the time , he bath two times, and both of the times he will play music. Of course after taking his husband's permission because the last thing he wanted to do was disturb older.

But taehyung is used to it now. The loud noises, well at least he is trying his best. Seeing the dark gaze of his husband on the loud speaker, jungkook turned off the music as soon as possible. He smiled timidly, eyes down, lips between his sharp teeth.

"I am done playing for today ", he mumbles out shyly. Taehyung took a step ahead, towards the person who got nervous. But didn't step back.

When older reached in front of him, he forwards his palm, which made younger confused. He looked toward him with questionable look.

"Your speaker is not charged enough ", elder's gaze did not moved away from his face. Jungkook looked down, at his speaker which was flickering red light again&again.

"Oh."

"I will put this for charge", younger placed his mini speaker on his hand.

"Thank you", nodding taehyung moved a step away.

"And you aren't yet done for today. Night time is left. "

"But I won't play if you feel disturbed because of it. "

"I am not a person to stay quite, I would have told you if it was disturbing for me", older walked away, leaving jungkook to heave out a sign.

You won again.

Rolling his eyes, slightly pouting he went behind the tv wall to wear his clothes.

"One day I will too win the speaking battle. Why he is the one who always have the last word. Huh. One day I will show him, it's not easy to win me. He is winning it right now because I am sca- . Wait. I am not scared. Who is scared huh, hah! Not me. Why I will be scared of him? It just I am... Ehhh... Yeah. I just respect him thats why I don't speak straight forward like him. Wait and watch Mr. sharp nose, I will show you the real chico. The fighter. ", his mumbling goes on until he dressed up on a pretty dress. The thing is, whenever they have talk ,older will be the one who had upper hand on their conversation, be it small talks, discussing about company work, even related to jungkook health "like the way taehyung didn't backed up until younger agreed to do exercise for his eyes betterment, he had made him count the disadvantage of not starting the exercise at early age , plus, advantage of how he can be able to remove his glasses permanently. That's the reason of his frustration.

-

"Papa! ", jungkook whined when bae-soo dropped the half glass of water on him with a full force. He sat down on his comfy bed, and glared at his papa. Who was standing with a done face.

"Don't look at me like that, you were the one who said to wake you up, I, the poor man was trying my best but you didn't stirred even a little, I don't know who gave you this habit to sleep like a log," Shaking his head he continued his ranting. "Only one hour left for your husband arrival and here you are dreaming God knows what, I would have cooked for everyone but you denied, now get up and change your clothes. " rolling his eyes bae-soo moved away the bed.

"I denied because he doesn't like your food! and you don't have to wake me up like that ", an angry jungkook shouted making bae-soo to gasp out loud.

"Who said!!?", bae-soo shouted completely ignoring the warning part.

"His wife! "

"Then his wife is dumb because I myself saw him eating my food andddd, finishing it fully".bae-soo smirked at him.

"It's because he respect you and he never waste food ", showing his tongue younger giggled out when bae-soo glared at him.

"Then, he also eats your food because he have to not because he love to. "

"You wish!! He likes my cooking, there's a difference between him eating food made by you and by me," jungkook rubbed the towel on his face to wipe off the water.

"Fine... If you say so. How would I know? it's your husband not mine. " shrugging his shoulder bae-soo walked out of his room. Jungkook locked his room door, then striped from his pajamas shirt and bra to wear new one's, because his chest is soaked.

Changing his upper clothes, he entered inside his bathroom to empty his bladder which was screaming at him. Washing his face, he walked out.

Making dinner was easy for younger in a given time since bae-soo already chopped the vegetables, he just cooked everything hurriedly. As he closed the last lid of the pot, a loud ring echoes around the house, making him aware of the arrival of his husband. Bae-soo was setting the table, but didn't went to open the door.

Jungkook strowed off toward the main door, stopping in front of it a little he fixed his clothes then his face.

A smile made it way on his face when he opened the door, reveling his husband who was standing in a shirt with rolling sleeves, tie losing around his thick neck, black pants, hairs were same as morning, coat was no near his body. He was looking exhausted yet no difference can be noticeable if you won't look closely. He is still looking presentable.

"Hii", greeting softly he moved on a side way for elder to enter.

Taehyung nodded while locking his eyes with younger.

Jungkook glasses were on. But it feels there was no restriction on their eye contact. It was raw.

Closing the door. He again looked into his husband's eyes which never left his. Taehyung waited for younger to walk first, toward his room. When Jungkook walk forward. Elder followed him.

Bae-soo was not on the living room, so older didn't stopped to greet. When they were walking side by side, jungkook glanced at him.

"How was work? "

"It was okay".

Entering inside the room, first thing both of them noticed was the bed where two piece of clothes were thrown. Jungkook widen his eyes , and taehyung immediately looked away ,he made his way to the bathroom to freshen up.

Younger whined in embarrassment, huffing loudly he strolled toward his bed. A huge pout came on his lips.

Can't I spent my day without embarrassing myself.

He grabbed, more like fisted his bra and shirt on his hand and shoved them inside the cloth basket.

He took out the towel his husband uses and placed bae-soo sleepers in front of bathroom gate, although first time when he asked for spared slippers for elder from his papa, he had made a mental note to bring taehyung one pair from the kim mansion and keep them here, but no matter how much he thought to bring next time he always forgot. So bae-soo told him to keep them on your own room for his use. Elder also had his one pair of shorts and T-shirt which jungkook bought for emergency.

He placed the towel on the bed, then move out from his room to the kitchen. Bae-soo was already seated on his chair.

"Start eating papa, he told you to not wait for him always ", he scolded bae-soo. As he knows his papa has a habit to eat dinner early, so when he told elder about it and asked him to tell bae-soo to not wait always, so taehyung immediately assured bae-soo to not do this as a responsibility, first think about yourself then others. To which bae-soo frowned hardly, he kind of scolded elder to not take his gestures as a mere responsibility, he wanted to wait because elder is important for him too, he is a part of his chico life which means his own life too. Every important person who is important for his chico, is important for him too. But taehyung didn't budged from his point of view, since he knows sometimes he got late while returning. So whenever he is late younger will accompany him on the table, but jungkook always eat with elder , he just sits with his papa and talk with him while bae-soo is having his dinner.

"He is not late much, I can wait for five more minutes and stop treating me like a kid you both ", bae-soo rolled his eyes at his son's tactics.

"Papa, you act like a kid ",younger teased him. Knowing very well bae-soo will get irritated.

Exactly that's what happened, bae-soo looked at him in disbelief, "Since the day you got married you act like you are the most matured person alive in this earth, don't forget you are still my toddler. " an scoffed came out of bae-soo mouth when he saw his chico pouting.

"I am an adult ", jungkook complained while pouting.

"Yes for others, not for me ".

"You are bad papa"

"I know, I love myself too", bae-soo smirks at his own comeback while younger stared at his own papa with done face.

Their bickering died down when they saw taehyung approaching them, bae-soo exchanged smile with him, more like a neutral face but it's okay.

They settled down, and jungkook served him, bae-soo already done filling his plate with food and soon start eating. Whereas elder waited for younger to serve his own plate and when jungkook took a bit, he too emerged himself in food. Younger had noticed this habit/gesture of taehyung. Before marriage he was the one who waited for elder to have a bite then he eats, but after marriage he always see how elder's gaze lingered on his plate until he took a bite. The action always make him giddy inside.

-

"Good night hyung ", jungkook wished when he laid down on the bed, they just finished working , taehyung too was in bed, removing his watch from the wrist.
Younger glance at his movement, smiles shyly watching the watch he gifted. It's same as before. No scratch, the shine was still new as before. Seems like elder had taken care of his watch very graciously.

"Good night jungkook", the name. Younger loves when elder call him by his name, the way it rolled down from his tongue making it sound so good. Taehyung had never called him as his name before, now younger noticed, elder really didn't called him like that because it was never needed? It was like whenever elder wanted to say something, jungkook used to look at his way even before older can call him. It was just his instinct. It just felt like someone is calling him and he would suddenly looked at older who was already looking at him. It's silly , really. But it happened with him.

So younger is not so familiar with his name getting called out from his husband's mouth. It felt so foreign to him. He has doubt that it's not the first time. But it's new. Very new.

Taehyung laid down straightly, looking at the ceiling without blinking his eyes, whereas younger was looking at his husband's side face. He is sure elder is aware of his gaze but he didn't teared it.

Jungkook remember how strange this felt when he first time laid down beside older. He had never imagined to be present on the same bed with the person who is laying beside him.

The space between them is enough for one more person to laid down, and jungkook is trilled to close the distance between them in near future. He knows one day they will be cuddling on the same bed, talking whole night, his husband would ran his fingers around his waist and he would have rested his head on his chest.

"Do you have something to say?", jungkook flinched a little when taehyung turned his face to look at him, directly.

Gulping he shook his head in tiny. "n-no".

Taehyung didn't backed away quickly, first , he roamed his gaze on younger's face wanting to read the thing bothering him, but couldn't able to succeed because from his knowledge, recently nothing big happened which can make younger to think this hardly.

Jungkook couldn't hold the gaze on his face, it was burning . Elder was looking at him with so much compulsion that it made younger to turn his back around with a hammering heart. He curl himself under the duvet and buried his side face on the pillow ,snuggling on it . His cheeks was burning. He bit down his lower lip when the picture of elder's dilating eye came in front of him. He saw how taehyung's eye dilated.

It was making him blushy.

Taehyung didn't looked away, he turned into side way and stared at younger's back or more like the lump of the blanket. He saw the little part of jungkook's pajamas shirt fabric out of the blanket. Slowly, he tucked it inside the duvet.

His eyes getting close to the point he slept, same goes to younger. Their window was opened a little, it was jungkook who suggested the idea of sleeping while open window, the cool breeze would feel good inside the room. Taehyung was against it so they decided to open a little bit. Neither fully close, nor fully open.

So the curtains were blowing at a slow pace, stars were glittering from the sky, the moon light was enough for room to glitter in a not so bright light, since taehyung used to open one light on the night, now it's closed. Moon light is enough for him.

At the middle of night jungkook turned around on his left side, facing elder. The space was little now, not close but not far. Two souls , lost in dreams, sleeping comfortably beside each other with no worry on their faces.

Are looking so beautiful.

❃☆⋇⋆✦⋆⋇✧༺♥༻✧⋇⋆✦⋆⋇☆❃

Do tell me, if I am repeating something. If it's getting boring to read same thing again and again. (Although I didn't even started writing romantic scenes yet)

(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)

Thank you for reading 💜

GOLDEN IS COMING 😌❤
(I will be busy but who cares... I will stream hard 🔥)

◦•●◉✿®©✿◉●•◦

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

18.3K 1.2K 53
โ€ข เถธเท™เท„เท’ เถดเทเทƒเทŠเถงเทŠ เท€เถฑเทŠเถฑเทš whatsapp group members recommend เถšเถปเถดเท” stories..... โ€ข เถธเท™เท„เท’ เถ•เถฑเถธ เถดเทœเถญเถšเทŠ intro เถ‘เถšเถšเทŠ เทƒเถธเถŸ เถถเถฝเท เถœเถญ เท„เทเถšเท’เถบ ... โ€ข whatsapp group เถ‘เถšเถง join เท€เท™...
2.2K 122 10
"Jeon Jungkook", who is Royal Omega of Moon Pack and son of " Jeon Hanum and Jeon Hara". Special Male Omega searching For his Mate. Till now he have...
24.4K 750 49
Jeon Jungkook is an alpha ,who is cold but he is lonely inside .He doesn't have a mate he wants someone to care for him, love him but he never says h...
54.9K 2K 13
Jungkook acts okay with Taehyung's new relationship. They were exes, they aren't together anymore, so no reason for being jealous and sad right? Well...