Revenge: Lost love

By Asteriamist_

Naruto joined akasuki after the pain attack.The village threw him out accusing that because of him the leaf d... More

Author's pov
Home (1st)
Identity (2nd)
Truth (3rd)
Nightmare(4th)
Reunion (5th)
Betrayal (6th)
Emotions (7th)
New member (8th)
Answer (9th)
Questions (10th)
Courage (11th)
New story
Lost love (12th)
Date (13th)
Realisation (14th)
New story (please read)
Reveal (15th)
Reincarnation (16th)
Meeting (17th)
Meeting P-2 (18th)
New life (19th)
Gift (21st)
Invitation (22nd)

Letter (20th)

183 6 0
By Asteriamist_

3rd person pov ~~

Well, Naruto and Hinata had just explained everything to everyone after some rollercoaster ride of emotions. Hundred breaking downs, and thousands Tsunami of tears.

"Is Obito here?" Rin asked.

"No, he is at the Hideout and I suppose we should all leave, right now." Naruto said.

"What he said is right. Do you think you can walk?" It was Hinata who asked these other women.

"Yeah...." Came the reply of these three.

"Fine."

With that Naruto stood up and all of them did the same.

"Hold me."

He said and except for Hinata the other women dead panned.

"Well, just do what he is saying."

With that all of those four women held onto him. Two on his shoulders and two on his elbow.

Naruto did one handsign and within a blink of flash they were infront of a cave.

Izumi and Mikoto fell down by their knees and Rin somehow managed to stand.

Naruto put down his marked kunai into his pocket and stood there awkwardly.

"Thunder flying god...." Rin managed to say.

"Well, I am sorry for not informing you earlier but I want to say that we are running out of time. By this time Obito must have figured out that we haven't left for Konoha."

Naruto finished and Hinata placed a hand on his shoulder.

Naruto held it back and whispered,
"Don't worry, Hime. I will figure everything out."

Everyone looked at them in awe and Naruto snapped out of his boyfriend mode.

"So, Rin-nee, do you think you can come with me?"

"I think I can." Rin replied.

"Fine. Hina, you take care of them."

Hinata nodded and Naruto went towards the cave entrance and told Rin to follow him.

He entered and noticed Obito standing there without his mask. Well, things are going to get harder.

He insisted Rin to stay there and only come in when he would call her.

He entered into to hallway with a serious face and Obito stopped his tracks.

"Where were you?" Obito's voice came like a broken, cold and dangerous Shuriken.

"On my mission." Naruto tried to get pass through him but he stopped him.

"I will ask one last time, Where were you?"

Rin gulped from behind. Was this the Obito she used to know? No way Obito became like this just because of her.

"I said, I was on a mission."

Obito lost his patience and punched him right into his face and Naruto stumbled backwards. Before Naruto could do something Obito grabbed his neck.

"Do you think I am a fool? I clearly know you haven't even gone near to the leaf village. Don't try to play with me."

His grip became tighter and Naruto choked out of air.

"You're gonna be surprised after you see what I have brought for you."

Naruto managed to get this words out of his mouth as he felt his lungs burning up.

Obito removed his grip and he fell down onto the floor with a thud.

"I am not into your filthy gifts you know....."

Obito was going to do something but stopped as soon as he heard a voice.

The voice he knew very clearly. A voice which he loved listening to. A voice which said that would look over for him.

"Obito....."

This time the voice came louder than earlier and Obito looked at his right.

Obito could feel his heart stop beating and his lungs fight for air as he saw her.

His head started to spin as he felt her warm chakra.

Rin was slowly coming towards him. She was surprised too to see her old comrade.

What happened to him? She was scared when she heard his voice but somehow she managed to come out from the dark when she saw Obito hitting Naruto.

She slowly went towards him and stood right infront of him with a smile in her face.

Obito couldn't feel anything and fell onto his knees with a loud thud.

Rin immediately sat down and held him.

"What kind of Genjutsu is this?"

He mumbled.

"It's not a Genjutsu Obito I am here. I am really here in full flesh and blood."

Obito stiffened as he felt Rin placing a hand over his cheeks.

"Obito....."

Obito looked at Naruto who was already looking at him with his rinnegan flash open.

Within a moment Obito saw everything that Naruto had done.

When Naruto was done showing him everything he stopped and chuckled.

"I told you I have been working on a new jutsu."

Obito looked down and then looked at Rin.

"I am sorry Rin...... I didn't mean to..''

Obito didn't have to finish when he felt her warmness over him.

"You don't have to. I already have forgiven you." Rin said as she hugged him tighter.

Rin felt him shaking visibly shaking so she held him closer and let him out all those emotions that he had been holding since last 15 years.

Naruto stood up and went to call Hinata and left them to have some privacy.

When he came outside, he saw his girlfriend and the other females having an all together conversation.

"Naruto-kun...."

Hinata said and then got up hurriedly making those other women chuckle.

"Are you okay?"

She checked his sowllen nose.

"Yeah, just got hit bye something." Naruto chuckled removing the remaining blood from his nose.

"Where are they? Are they okay?"

"Well, they are having an emotional reunion and we should not disturb them."

"What do you mean by not see him. I am going to kick his ass out. How dare he kill me?"

Izumi shot up and ran towards the entrance.

Everyone ran behind her to catch up.

When they entered, everyone gaged.

"You know, there is a minor here....." Naruto spat.

Obito and Rin pulled off from their lips reunion and awkwardly laughed.

"Whom are you calling a minor. I am already 18 baka...." Hinata hit Naruto making him fake wince in pain.

"So, does that means you're an adult?"

Naruto smirked making Hinata blush as she understood what did he meant by adult.

"Shut up....."

Naruto and Hinata stood there watching everybody catch up with each other.

"We can go home now...."

Hinata said and looked at Naruto.

"Just a little bit more....." Naruto said as he grabbed her waist and she rested her head on his shoulder.

After they were done catching up Naruto insisted them to go to Konoha and even he made a plan.

Timeskip at Konoha ;-

Kakashi was very busy with everything and about Naruto.

He talked with both Itachi and Sasuke and even and not even they knew where Naruto was.

And Even now Him, Sasuke and Sakura were catching up with recent events and they were tracing some clues of how to find Naruto.

Suddenly a loud clash was heard and a Marked kunai was stabbed right into the wall infront of the Hokage table.

"Who did that?" Sakura shouted and was almost going to take out the Kunai but Sasuke stopped her.

She glared at Sasuke but soon stopped when she saw Kakashi getting up.

Kakashi was shocked to see the Kunai how come in the world....

"What happened Sensei?" Sakura asked.

"This is not a regular Kunai. This is the special Kunai that was used by Minato Sensei for his Flying Thunder God technique....."

"Could it be....." Sakura didn't have to finish her line when Sasuke snatched away the Kunai from Kakashi's hand.

"There is a letter in it." He said and then opened up the small piece of paper.

Sixth Hokage, meet us at the gate of Konoha. We have a gift for you.

And, also bring those Uchiha's with you and if you don't come then....

Well, we will see about it.

"What does it says?" Kakashi asked.

"There is no name on it and it says that someone has a gift for you and they wanted to meet you at the gate of Konoha. It says that you should bring me and My brother with you. And I don't remember anyone's handwriting like that. It couldn't be Naruto's. Also, Akatsuki don't send letters like this. "

"Who could it be?" Kakashi said.

"Well, this marked Kunai is the more important to focus on."

Sasuke threw the paper at the desk and went to talk with Kakashi.

Him and Kakashi started discussing about the letter and the kunai when Sakura took the paper.

She gasped when she saw the paper.

"S-sensei, I think I know who is coming....."

Everyone looked at the horror face of Sakura and frowned.

"Who is coming?" Sasuke said.

"The Akatsuki...."

"How can you be so sure?" Kakashi asked.

"The handwriting and....." Sakura gave the paper to Kakashi and when Kakashi flipped it over then he noticed the red cloud on it.

Kakashi immediately summoned every possible jonins including the Konoha 12 (except Naruto and Hinata and Neji 😭).

Every possible jonin and anbus were summoned at the Hokage office and Kakashi was discussing the plan.

Ino was listening too when she noticed Sakura looking at the piece of paper with a horror expression.

"Sakura, what's wrong?"

Everyone looked at them.

"The handwriting....." She barely managed to say.

"What about that handwriting? Do you know whose it is?" She said.

"It's...."

Everyone in the room was waiting patiently for her answer.

"Whose?"

"Hinata's........"

_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 7.1K 28
The Fourth Shinobi War is over, but was it worth it? All the pain, destruction and death. Friendships and families lost for ever. What will Naruto do...
6.6K 136 17
One incident, just one small incident changed Naruto's point of view. He realised that he doesn't likes Sakura anymore. Instead he slowly started to...
30.1K 642 16
Tsunade leaves Sakura in Suna the day after Sakura is told she has to Marry Gaara. With only 1 week to plan a wedding to man that don't love her, how...
39.3K 832 30
Hinata was always strong, but just didn't know it. Her family is keeping a secret from her that she'll find out soon enough.One day she found out tha...