TORAOOO ♡ (Law X Luffy)

By mugiwarafan143

Strawhat pirates and ofcourse torao are on their way to Dressrosa to defeat doflamingo. "We are not friends... More

chapter 1 (day1)
chapter 2 (day1)
chapter 3 (day2)
chapter 4 (day2)
chapter 5 (day3)
chapter 6 (day3)
chapter 8 (day4)
chapter 9 (day4)

chapter 7 (day3)

1.6K 47 21
By mugiwarafan143

Law wakes up to a heavy weight on top on him. He finds Luffy curled up on him with his arms wrapped around his tan body. His immediate reaction is to jump out of bet but as it turns out Luffy's grip on him is tighter than Bepo's which is saying a lot considering that Bepo's a bear.

"Luffy-ya wake up" he says shaking the younger boy in return getting a mumble of 'me-eat' Law lets out a sigh wondering where he went wrong while reading his own stars. He stares at the younger captain's face for the first time. Luffy had a soft round face, making him look way younger than his current age. He had large eyes, a large forehead with his inky hair shattered on Law's chest and a cute face. Law brushes some strands off the younger's forehead watching a cute careless happy smile roll on Luffy's face with a droll coming down his cheek as he mumbles meat again.

"Blackleg-ya is cooking some delicious food. You might miss out on it if you don't wake up"

In a blink Luffy's eyes pop open and he rises, rubbing his eyes drowsily "Food?" he says looking around.

Law rolls his eyes, how typical, he thinks feeling his body lose after Luffy lets him go. He pushes the younger away and gets off "Where are you going Torao?" Luffy asks, eyes still not wide awake.

"Shower" Law answers grabbing his shirt and heading towards the washroom as Luffy stretches out.

Law opens the tap and tests the water temperature on his finger before slipping in the shower. The warm water runs down his shoulders making him groan, oh how he needed this.

'Just this night' He thinks looking down as the water pours on his head, 'I am coming for your head Doflamingo.' He grips his fingers into a tight fist.

It's there last night on Sunny before they reach Dressrosa. The strawhats and the heart captain are sitting out on the deck, under a sparkling night sky with food laid out in front of them. Franky had put up some bulbs to add some light on the deck. Their captain had thought that it would be a great idea to eat dinner outside tonight. Law chewed on his rice ball as he watched the strawhats chatting, laughing and just talking, enjoying every second. They sat in a circle as their musician played the violin in a soft, beautiful melody. Recoon-ya and Long-nose-ya were showing off their weird chopstick trick. The swordsman was sitting beside law, drinking his favourite rum.

They were different, Law thought. He was finally starting to understand how the strawhats worked. They have something unique and it suited them so well. This weird bond made them strawhats and Law wouldn't have accepted anything else from a captain like Luffy.

His gaze freezes on a yellow instrument sitting beside the musician "Skeleton-ya is that a guitar?" Law asks making everyone look at him.

"Yohoho" an excited laugh comes from the skeleton "Indeed it is Torao-kun, do you play one?" Law gives a lazy shrug as he leans his back against the tree "A bit" he answers.

"PLAY SOMETHING FOR US!" Luffy shouts, his smile's way too big, he's way too excited and way too bouncy.

"No" Comes the immediate answer but of course he's ignored. The younger grabs the instrument from Brook's side and literally shoves it in Law's face making the older grumble.

"No."

"Come one Torao, please!"

The straw hats are staring at him. More like grilling holes at the him but he choses to ignore them.

He's never heard Luffy use that word before, did the brat even know the meaning behind that word, Law wondered. With his arms still crossed he gives his best frown to Luffy, showing his visual displeased expression. But those round eyes, pleading with request stare back at him and Law gives in with a defeated sigh. Dammit, he does.

He reaches out for the instrument and receives a blinding smile in return. Luffy drops himself on the ground, crossing his legs as he stares at Law.

He runs his tattoo fingers down those strings as he feels the strawhats circling around him. His parents always thought that learning an instrument was like learning a new language. He was given an option of instrument to pick from and from the very beginning he was drawn out to the guitar. Placing his fingers on the G string he starts to play the first melody that comes to his brain.

A gentle sound fills the warm air, the strawhats close their eyes. A soft smile spreads across their lips, but Law isn't paying much attention to them. Luffy stares at the older man in front of him, those golden eyes focused on the instrument, yet they looked so distanced… so far and it scares him that he might never be able to reach Law. The sound of the guitar feels like the calm flow of the ocean, yet it holds a secret to itself. A sense of sadness is tuned into the melody, it's soft sound making the strawhats listen in silence for once. No one dared to interrupt as Law's fingers move on the instrument so naturally, like he's played the song over and over till his brain has it all memorised. And as soon as it started the song ended just as quickly.

"This Cora-san friend of yours…"

Law's head shots up to that voice speaking that precious name. Luffy's staring at him with knot brows, those normally shining eyes were now looking at him with a hint of ache "You really loved this person, huh…" The younger says, voice sounding a bit shaky and heavy as his face wrinkles in a hurt expression with a smile that looks almost too painful. Even the strawhats look concern as they look back and forth between the two captains.

Law doesn't know what possesses him, but the words are out of his mouth before he could even stop them "He wasn't a friend. He was my dad, the only person I had left" his own heart aches now "And Doflamingo killed him right in front of my eyes"

Luffy's eyes widen, that aching expression replaced with a pure shook.

Nami gasps.

Sanji drops his cigarette.

Robin and Chopper covers their mouth.

Zoro grips his fingers around his sword, his jaw clenching tight

Usopp and Brook stare with wide eyes with a horrified look.

And Franky's balling his eyes out.

Law gently places the guitar on the bench and gets up. He grabs Kikoku, ignoring the heavy silence, ignoring all the eyes on him and starts to walk away.

Luffy's hand suddenly reaches forward but he abruptly stops himself, his fingertips brushing lightly against the fabric of Law's clothes. He watches Law walk away, his fingers slowly closing, and his hand drops down next to him as that tall figures disappears in the shadows.

There's a brief silence in the air before Luffy says, "Tomorrow," The tone of his voice is so serious that it has all of his crew's attention on him "We're going to bring down Doflamingo." He orders, voice so determined and his face looking dangerous under the shadows of the moonlight, filled with the thrust to kill that it sends chills down everyone's spine.

"Aye, aye captain" Zoro says as the rest of the crew gives a determine nod, their eyes burning with passion and the determination to taste the victory.

When Luffy gets up no one tries to stop him, it's obvious where he's headed and it's best to let him go.

The first spot that Luffy decides to check is Nami's tangerine trees and of course there he was, sitting against the wall looking so incredibly handsome as his golden eyes stare up at the night sky deep in though, just like always, way too far to reach that even when Luffy comes to sit beside him Law doesn't flinches. Luffy gently rests his head against Law's shoulder as the older twirls his white and black hat on his index finger. They sit in silence for hours, just staring at the waves as the ship sails quietly in the ocean. Luffy lets out a yawn only this time Law doesn't tell him to go back to his chamber. The younger stares up at the older, those eyes look the same "Ace was all I had left" Luffy says "Or so I thought until Jimbie made me realise that I still had my nakama with me"

Law stares at him as Luffy takes his straw hat off and places it on his(law) head "You still have your nakama and me now" Luffy tells the older "And I'm not going anywhere"

They stare into each other's eyes before Law says, "Didn't you say this hat was your treasure?" Luffy smiles at him, cupping Law's face with his warm hands "give it back to me in the morning"

They lean forward, gently resting their foreheads together and shutting their eyes. It's peaceful. It's quiet. Right now, it's just them. They could stay like this forever but forever is just another fairy tale.

Luffy pulls away first "don't stay up too late Torao, we have a big adventure coming up tomorrow" he says standing up. With a last lingering look Luffy turns on his heels and walks away leaving Law in his bubble of silence once again. Although the hat on his head was oddly giving him the warmth he needs for the rest of the night.

To be continued...

(This is where our chapter ends, thankyou so much for reading and i hope you guys liked it)

Word count: 1633

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 14 7
Y/N a new member of the straw hats enjoys her life as a pirate and gains a connection with the Captain of the heart pirates Trafalgar D water Law dur...
35.4K 1.1K 32
Two students. One romance. A house party with a blossoming twist. A class to strengthen their bond Mature LawLu story with a present-day twist Boyxb...
65K 1.7K 11
[OMEGAVERSE AU] COMPLETED☑️ ‼️PLEASE READ "WAITING" TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY‼️ It's been a year, when Law finally finds Luffy he already belongs to s...
45.4K 1.7K 24
This is my first ever fan fic, I decided to see what the hype was about. Its a LawLu fanfic taking place after Dressrosa Arc. Boy x Boy (Law x Luff...