My Cold Boss || KTH

By moonpie__28

~ If you're done staring at me, can you go back to your work? ~ Shit. Why am I stuck here! . . . ~ Destiny is... More

A Note to Readers
Getting started
The Interview
The Job
First Day
Getting into trouble
Hiding the truth?
Personal driver
Date
Caught
Meeting
Care
Roommate
Blames
Dinner
Dream
Lost
Park
Doubts
Business Trip
Finding
Jealousy
Truth?
Solved
After long time
Known
Red handed
Heavy hearts
Comfort
Trip
Cuddles
The Meeting
Jealousy
❀️ THANK YOU ❀️
Why?
Cruel Destiny
NYC
Photos
Past
Stories
Unknown
Cake and Cream
Again
Back to Korea
Plan A
Plan B
Love and more love
The Meet
Why?
A new beginning
Accepted
Family
Found again?
Back to work
Shocked
Back to the beginning
Lies After Lies
Lies After Lies (Part 2)
Forgive?
Mark you mine
Someone known - END

Challenges

1.5K 66 11
By moonpie__28

Forcefully opening my eyes, I yawned. My eyes travelled to Taehyung, who was already dressed up.

I couldn't hesitate myself from asking this, because I wanted to.

"Is our schedule here in New York done? Or do you have other plans?"

He looked at me, thinking deeply.

"I think we're done with everything."

I sighed in relief, breaking the eye contact.

"Why?"

Getting up, I started making my bed.

"If it's okay, can we go back to Korea earlier?"

Silence.

So it's a big No...

I didn't spare him a glance, as he paused for seconds.

"Sure."

My eyes lit up, as I looked at him.

"I'll book tonight's tickets. We'll leave at the evening."

I hummed in response and walked towards the bathroom to have a bath.

______________________

Taehyung's POV:-

______________________

As soon as she walked towards the bathroom, I quickly grabbed her phone.

Thinking of her password, I entered random numbers, but it didn't seem to help.

'If you enter incorrect password again, your phone will be temporarily locked'

Shit.

Tapping my foot impatiently, I thought deeply.

"Ah!"

I whispered, as I slowly entered some digits. Praying mentally, I took a deep breath and entered.

"I knew it!"

The phone unlocked. I quickly went to her calls. But there wasn't any doubtful number. So, I decided to check her messages.

"This bastard!"

I whispered gritting my teeth, after reading the unknown number's text last night.

So that was the reason, she was scared.

Using my phone, I had an app to which I copied that data and the number, without her knowing.

Smirking in satisfaction, I locked her phone and kept it on the same place as before. Sprinting downstairs, I sat in my car and drove to Jimin's hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I knew it Tae. So, I was right about her behavior at the party and yesterday's incident."

"You're a smart buddy, Chim. But, who was that you saw near our hotel yesterday?"

Jimin's eyebrows creased, as he recalled for a moment.

"I don't know, it seemed someone familiar. But he ran away towards the alley, before I could catch him."

I sighed in frustration, interwining my hands.

"I'm glad you agreed to her decision at once, instead of being a freak."

Seriously?

"Yah! I'm not a freak! I have to act like a freak. Okay?"

"I know, I know."

He chuckled, before shoving his hands inside the pocket.

"Sir!"

We both turned our heads towards the men, who seemed to have found something.

"Did you trace the number?"

"Yes. We found the previous location, but it isn't in network right now. Maybe it was broken or disconnected somewhere at this point..."

The man pointed a finger to a place.

"New Jersey? Who the hell lives there from our acquaintances?"

Jimin pouted in confusion, staring at the wall.

"Let's go there and see."

I suggested, as we drove off to the location.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Any updates Mr. Yoon?"

I asked the police officer, panting heavily.

"Uh yes, Mr. Kim. Here is the footage you asked for and we have spotted a suspicious person that night."

Me and Jimin gave each other glances, before peeking in the monitor. A footage of that night was being played, as we focused at each person walking through the alley.

But our eyes stopped at one, as we saw him walking towards the direction of a park. He wore all black and covered his face as well.

After dissappearing into the alley, the footage stopped. We looked at the officer for further proofs.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim and Mr. Park. But, our security staff noticed it now, that the cameras were hacked that night by someone. And the rest of the footages are permanently deleted."

Wtf!

"What!?"

Me and Jimin gasped, as our eyes widened.

"Yes. I'm truly sorry for our carelessness... But I'm sure we will find the culprit soon. Don't worry."

"It's okay. But please let us know, when you do."

"Sure."

The officer gave us a softcopy of that footage, and we thanked him. Sighing, we left the police department.

"What do we do now?"

I asked Jimin, sitting in our car.

"I think we can go over that footage again. Who knows, we may find a clue?"

"Hmm."

We played the footage multiple times, but there wasn't any clue.

"Yah, wait... rewind..."

I said, as he rewinded the video.

"Look carefully..."

"What?"

"Did you see that?"

"What!?"

"Look at his actions. He's touching his nose bridge multiple times."

"What do you wanna say?"

"I think it's his habit. Maybe we can find that person by spotting their habits?"

"Even I do that Tae. There are many people who share the same habit."

I eyed him suspiciously, poking my inner cheek.

"So that- Yah- Wait- You're suspecting your best friend?"

"No I trust you."

"Wahh~"

He sang, as he hugged me.

This silly mochi!

"You have your flight tonight right?"

"Oh yeah. What about you? When are you travelling back to Korea again?"

"Tomorrow."

I hummed in response.

"Sometimes I wonder, what would I do without you Jimin..."

I whined. He chuckled in response, before going silent.

"Tae. I think you should be nice to her..."

"Why so sudden?"

"Because she's already going through a lot. And there's no one to support her at this point, except you. You get that?"

I stared at the floor blankly.

"But what if she catches feelings for me?"

He took a deep breath, then exhaled.

"Look, our aim is to make her remember the past without any complications, right?"

I nodded in response.

"Then even if she loves you, it won't be a problem. Just until, a trauma from the past hits her. And that's the accident."

A shiver ran down my spine, as I recalled her situation after that accident.

I would never forget that in my life!

"So, I think you should make her happy and support her. Do whatever you want, but just don't make her recall the worst memories of her past, which may trigger her coma..."

I sighed loudly.

"It will be very challenging for me though, to have a new start with her wihout bringing the good past memories... But I'm ready to give her a good life again."

"Good. Just remember my words..."

I nodded, as we passed each other genuine smiles, and drove off to our hotels.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 14.5K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
41.6K 4K 42
"When I followed my fate, true love found me." ---------------------------------------------- She wants her lost love back but does her fate want the...
74.6K 2.3K 25
πŸ“– He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...
34.8K 2.1K 20
Witness the love story of an Indian officer ------- Falling in love with middle class male was never in kookie's plan .... ...