WCX 2023 ONLINE WRITERS CONVE...

By writersconnx

WCX 2023 Online Convention features panels from Wattpad superstars about a variety of genre topics and indust... More

All Things Tropes!
Taking Full Agency
A Book Is Judged By Its Cover
The Power of Romance
Rewriting the Author Marketing Playbook
The Things That Scare Us
Top Tips and Tricks of Online Serials
Pantsers Vs Plotters
Adventures in Webcomics
DIY Publishing - Is it Worth it?
Video Promotion: Tik-Tok & Instagram
The Art of Editing: Shaping Your Narrative
Rethinking Anthologies
Fireside Chat: What Lies Ahead?
The Teaser

THE CONVENTION

234 38 3
By writersconnx

Welcome to the WritersConnX 2023 Online Writers Convention!

Join us on Friday, November 10, 2023, starting at 09:00 AM Eastern Standard Time for a day filled with inspiration, creativity, and invaluable insights into the world of publishing online fiction.

It's a hybrid convention, so yes we have an event in Toronto, but it's mostly VIRTUAL so everyone WORLDWIDE can attend! STREAMED LIVE from Toronto.

Plus, get the chance to network with fellow attendees, exchange ideas, and form meaningful connections that can propel your writing career forward.

Whether you're an aspiring writer, established author, or simply passionate about the written word, this virtual event is the perfect opportunity to connect with fellow writers, learn from industry experts, and enhance your craft... and you get to do it from home.

Discover: new writing techniques, explore different genres, gain practical tips on character development, plot structure and publishing strategies.

See http://www.writersconnx.com or https://tickets.writersconnx.com for ticketing information

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 445 25
Unicode ငယ်ကိုအရမ်းမုန်းတာပဲလားမမမုန်း သဲငယ် ငါ့ဘဝမှာမင်းကိုအမုန်းဆုံးပဲ တစ်သက်လုံးမုန်းန...
777K 15.5K 111
Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark Angel...Dangerous, Powerful. An Assassin...
9.5K 1K 14
" ඇයි අයියෙ ඔයා කොයි වෙලෙත් මාව සුදු අරලිය මලකට සමාන කරන්නෙ.." මං අයියගෙ මූන දිහා බලන් අහනකොට එයා මගෙ ඇස් දෙක දිහා බැලුවා.. මගෙ අයියගෙ මූනෙ ඇඳිලා තිබ...
14.9K 468 10
When the Marauder era got a letter from golden era saying that there is second wizarding war, and they are going to watch the life of two Potter in o...