Their Sorrelina βœ”οΈ

By obsessedbabygirl

What happens when Lily Knight an innocent, shy girl, 16 yrs old abused throughout her life met with her broth... More

CharactersπŸ–€
1πŸ–€ [Brothers?]
2πŸ–€ [Meeting]
3πŸ–€ [Rules]
4πŸ–€[Shopping goes wrong]
5πŸ–€[Concerned]
6πŸ–€ [Allergic]
7πŸ–€[Plan]
8πŸ–€[Truth]
9πŸ–€ [Guilt]
10πŸ–€[Loved]
11πŸ–€ [Office]
12πŸ–€ [Restaurant]
13πŸ–€ [School and Bullies]
14πŸ–€[Loving them]
15πŸ–€[Shocked and Hurt again]
16πŸ–€ [Panic Attack]
17πŸ–€[Day out but punishment]
18πŸ–€ [Club and Drunk]
19πŸ–€ [Fav brother and strong]
20πŸ–€ [Ice cream]
21πŸ–€[Trouble in school]
22πŸ–€ [Gala and attack]
23πŸ–€ [Him?]
24πŸ–€ [Happy but worried]
25πŸ–€ [His past]
26πŸ–€ [ Fake Bday]
27πŸ–€ [Best or Worst]
28πŸ–€[Confuse]
Ch-29πŸ–€[Mess]
Ch-30πŸ–€[Flashback]
ImportantπŸ–€
Ch-31πŸ–€ [ Date ]
Ch-32πŸ–€[Shot]
Ch-33πŸ–€[Scared]
Yay!!
Ch-34πŸ–€[Butterflies]
Ch-35πŸ–€[Normal]
Ch-36πŸ–€[Eat me out]
Ch-37πŸ–€ [Dayout]
Ch-38πŸ–€ [Cousins]
Characters (2)πŸ–€
Ch-39πŸ–€[Weirdos]
Ch-40πŸ–€[Care]
Ch-41πŸ–€[Broken]
Ch-42πŸ–€[Gifts]
Ch-43πŸ–€[RACE?]
Ch-44πŸ–€[Taken]
Ch-45πŸ–€[Pain]
Ch-46πŸ–€[Captive]
Ch-47πŸ–€[Captive day two]
Ch-48πŸ–€ [Messed up]
Ch-49πŸ–€[Harsh Reality]
Ch-50πŸ–€[Too Late]
Ch-51πŸ–€[Friends?]
Ch-52πŸ–€[My hair!]
Ch-53πŸ–€[Make it right]
Ch-54πŸ–€[Matteo...]
Ch-55πŸ–€[Brothers!]
Ch-56πŸ–€[Comfy]
Ch-57πŸ–€[Crazy head]
Ch-58πŸ–€[Fucked up]
Ch-59πŸ–€[Alex]
Ch-60πŸ–€[Confess]
Ch-62πŸ–€[Smooth]
Ch-63πŸ–€[Club?]
Ch-64πŸ–€[Eighteen soon]
Ch-65πŸ–€[Finally 18]
Ch-66πŸ–€[18+]
Ch-67πŸ–€[A Day Out]
Ch-68πŸ–€[Fighting]
Ch-69πŸ–€[Fighting 2]
Ch-70πŸ–€[The End]
EpilogueπŸ–€
ImportantπŸ–€
Sneak PeakπŸ–€

Ch-61πŸ–€[Confuse]

8K 282 117
By obsessedbabygirl

Andrew's P.O.V

I stepped inside my mansion walking straight over to my room, walking inside Lily's scent hit me like a truck.

For god sakes!

I threw myself on the bed inhaling her scent from the pillow like a fucking creep.

𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘥𝘶𝘥𝘦..! 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧.

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘺.

I fall into deep slumber in my bed after soo many days...!!

The next morning, I woke up with the alarm ticking over my head, getting up and doing my business, I made my way towards Basement.

Seems like Igor gonna die today. That bastard has already lived too much for my liking.

I thought that Lily deserves to kill him, but poor baby looks so shaken up when she accidentally killed that men, and I don't wanna traumatize her more by making her look at the condition Igor is right in.

I grabbed my gun on the way as I opemed the door where Igor was tied over to the wall almost looking dead.

"A-Andrew! I-I am your cousin!! Y-you ca-cant ki-kill m-me." He choked on his breath.

"I have been tolerating you for a while dear cousin, bug you know it was limit when you put your hands on Lily"

"But you kidnapped her for same thing!" He shouted.

"Yeah" I lazily nodded before continuing, "But I had already changed my mind, and especially you-I told you not to interfere in my business"

"Pl-Please j-just le-let me go"

Okay. This is getting dramatic. I sighed and shot him in between his eyes.

He wasted my time. I had to meet someone precious today..!

After attending meeting with some of my partners, I found myself driving towards the small house.

Looking at it like a creep for ten minutes, I decided to make a move and stepped down from the car and walked over to the house door.

I ringed the bell and a boy who looked around 19-20 opens the door and looked at me confused.

"I need to meet Ethica" I spoke in a cold authoritative voice.

"Ethica? You wanna meet her?" He raised his brows confused before looking at me up and down.

"You must be her brother, right?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah.But who are you? And why wanna meet my Eth?"

"I'm her... Kinda friend. Just call her" I sighed getting irritated.

"I am sorry Sir. But I don't know you and you can't meet my sister"

I walked inside the home not giving the fuck to the boy who looked worried as he followed behind me.

"Ethica?" I shouted and in an instant heard a pitter patter of feets walking from upstairs.

She was wearing a babypink jumpsuit with her hairs tied up in two space buns.
Confusingly, she looked at her brother, then at me and her eyes widen so is her beautiful smile.

"Prince!" She gasped and hugged around my legs. I smirk before kneeling down and she jumped on me excitedly.

Damn this kid..!

"Eth? You know him?" His brother asked wide eyes looking at her sister and then at me.

"Yup. He's the one who left me home last time when I got lost" She said as she clinged into me and I got up, her still in my arms.

"So, 𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴.. Can I spend some time with you?" I asked.

Please say yes.
I need to vent out.

"Huh, first of all the name you just called me is so cringe.. And swcobd yeah we can talk" She said rolling her eyes.

My eyebrows raised in amusement as I nodded, "As you say, 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴" She huffed looking so damn adorable.

"Let's go to our garden!" She screamed suddenly making both me and his brother wince.

I walked outside with her still in my arms as we reached the backside of the house and I sat her down on the swing tied to the tree. And grabbed a stool from the side for me.

"So, how can I help you prince? Wait, what's your name?"

"Andrew"

"Andy! That's a nice name" She excitedly spoke swinging her body.

"Well, I can see you are sad, so tell me whats wrong? I can help you.. Is it related to your job or girl? Or anything related to shooing off your one night stand who's getting clingy now?"

I blinked for seconds as I looked at her shocked.

"How old are you?" I can't help but ask. She is soo little to know these things.

"Almost nine. And C'mon I have a brother! I know everything you boys got troubled for" She rolled her eyes at me and my jaw dropped.

"Well, It's a girl.. I love a girl but she loves someone else"

She pouted patting my shoulder, "It's okay. I'm sure it's her lose. You will find another girl in no time" I chuckled at her seeing how she tried to act like a big girl.

"But she is different, kiddo. Too innocent. My heart accelerates when I see her, she is like a magnet, you know her eyes, her smile and everything seems perfection." I muttered.

"Dude, you are whipped. I feel sorry for you" She said gasping as she got up from the swing and sat down in front of me.

"Can you like wait for umm...nine-ten more years? Till then I'll be eighteen. So I will definitely marry you!" She spoke seriously nodding to herself.

"God 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴, you are too cute" I laughed patting her head.

"I am not joking Andy! You are a prince! If I were a big girl, I would have kidnapped you and forced you to marry me!"

"Okay! Okay! But you are still a kid.. So that cant happen right?" She nodded pouting.

"You know it's too difficult to find a boy like you, she must be lucky.. I am too worried for my future" She huffed pouting adorably.

"You aren't going to meet any boy ever soon!" I said sternly.

She just rolled her eyes muttering something under her breath.

"Do you need a one night stand to forget that girl? My brother meets so many girls! I can ask one of them to join you!" She spoke suddenly, my eyes popping out of my sockets!

"No I don't.. And how do you know everything about your brother?"

"I'm the one who helped him when girls got so clingy with him" She stated proudly.

It's wrong, right?

"Andy! If you love that girl, make sure to be with her no matter even if she loves someone else. You can be her best friend throughout her life"

I nodded. She is right. I am her friend. I can protect her without being selfish.

"I should go, I guess" I mumbled as I got up and she raised her arms again at me. Rolling my eyes, I picked her up setting her up on my hips again.

"Andy?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Offcourse, 𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴"

"Can you come to meet me again? I like it when I see you"

"As you say, 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴" I smiled looking at her and her eyes shine in happiness.

Her brother was sitting on the stairs outside the house waiting for us, just as he saw us, he walked forward and grabbed Ethica from my arms hugging her tightly making her giggle in his neck.

Okay maybe I feel a little jealous.

"Bye! Andy!" She shouted as I reached my car, I turned back and she waved at me excitedly.

"Remember my proposal of nine years!" She screamed and I shake my head chuckling before waving back at her. To my surprise, her brother had a tiny smile when he saw his sister smiling widely in his arms.

I turned the ignition on of my car, and drove off with a smile on my face. I never thought, I would be talking my life problems with some little kid.

__________________________________

Lily's P.O.V

We walked back into mansion, my mind still going through everything.

Andrew loves me. It was fucking visible in his eyes.

I love Matteo. It is fucking visible in my eyes.

And Matteo? I know he like me.. But love? His eyes always soften when he looks at me. And we have done more then kissing. The way he cares for me...!

"Lily?" I was pulled out by my thought by Ares, I gave a smile awkwardly but my eyes narrowed when I saw the suitcases in the living room.

What's going on?

"Piggy, We have to go back, hmm?" Greyson spoke and Ares and Blake nodded.

I bit my tongue.
Why today?
I'm already feeling weird by Andrew leaving. And now my cousins too.

Do I have some problem?
Am I being too sensitive or too clingy.

"You can't go back" I spoke sternly looking right into their eyes.

"What?" Alex came from nowhere and I folded my arms on my chest acting as stern as possible.

"You said I have the same authority as you in Italian Mafia, right?" I asked and he nodded hesitantly.

"So I order you, that you can't go back from here. Y-You will stay here till I say so" I said and grabbed Alex's arm dragging him with me to his room.

I need to talk with someone.
I feel like crying hysterically.

As we reached his room, I locked the door and sat down on his bed clutching my head in my hands.

"What's wrong, kiddo?"

And I guess that was the last straw, because the next moment I was crying, full on sobbing mode.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong? Do I have to kill someone? What happened? Please tell me Lily?"

"Al-Alex, You can't be mad, okay? I-I don't have any girl to share this with. You are the best option right now" I sniffed removing the tears with the back of my hand.

"Oh-Umm okay" He spoke weirdly looking confused.

"Th-There's something wrong with me, Alex. I-I don't know. I am being too clingy with everyone." He sat down in front of me on his knees rubbing my palms as I just look down at my lap.

"For next two hours, you can share anything you want with me, And I promise I won't be mad" He stated nodding at me or to himself more I guess.

"An-Andrew loves me.. He is so sweet and adorable. I am feeling like shit.. Don't interrupt me!... Where was I? Yeah.. He confessed to me today. He said he knew I love Matteo.. But still he wanted to wait for me.

Al-Alex... I feel soo bad.. He was so hurt. It was visible in his eyes. I know I should have left him alone. B-But I can't.. I felt my heart drop when he said he's going to leave. Am I being selfish? Matteo will be too hurt if he comes to know about this.

I-I am not sure of my feelings anymore. I-I am feeling like a bitch.. It felt I cheated Matteo and I-I even asked Andrew to be in touch.. I am using both of them, right? It's too bad, right?

Fuck! I am being a who-"

"Shh, No. You are confused 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢. Just confused.. It's not wrong to like two people at the same time, hmm?" He said removing my tears which kept on flowing.

"What should I do?" I asked sitting straight looking at him.

"Uhmm, I-I really don't know. Why don't you give it a break?"

"B-But I love Matteo! And dont wanna let go of Andrew too. It makes me selfish!" I almost shouted.

Alex jaw clenched as he nodded sighing, "Lily, you know right now, I want to kill both Matteo and Andrew with my bare hands"

"I know, I wasn't supposed to tell you this, but I need to vent it out" I muttered.

"I am glad, you trusted me, kiddo"

"So now, clean that pretty face for me, and meet your brothers downstairs who are scared of your capo voice, hmm?"

I smiled.

"Lily, It happens with everyone at your age, Just follow your heart, hmm.. Its okay even if you take wrong decisions, I and your brothers will always stay behind you to catch you. Even if we have to watch girly movies with you after your first breakup" He said sincerely making me smile.

"You are not mad at me, right?"

"Even if I would be, I can't be mad at you for long. And that tattoo on your waist already pissed me off before, but I never told you" He grumbled under his breath.

My eyes widen, "How did you know?"

"Matteo" He stated, "And Lily, your cousins can't stay with us forever
They had their own lives there. We can't keep them here forever, right?"

I looked down nodding, "Right"

"We can go meet them whenever we want, so how about you go downstairs and talk with them, hmm?"

I nodded as we go downstairs and with a lot of pouts and tears, I agree for them to go back.

As they left, My brothers keep bombarding ne with questions as to what I talked about with Alex?

And my only answer was, 'something secret'

I love my family.

"Lily, Matteo wanna see you.. He asked if you can meet him at his home?" Brian asked my gaze met Alex who just smirked at me dropping his shoulders.

"Yeah, Who will drop me?"

"Me, and text me the time when I have to pick you up again" Luca spoke getting up grabbing the keys of his car.

I ran to my room changing my clothes, and grabbing my phone as I left.

♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 50.1K 49
Annabella has had a rough life. From surviving brutal beatings from her so called 'parents' to becoming a well known person on the streets. Oh. And...
Unravelling By wee_me

General Fiction

453K 15K 63
Lily is happy with her life. She has a unique family that she can rely on as well as four great friends who support her - and vice versa. She doesn't...
329 3 26
What secrets are they hiding? Will the truth be uncovered? As this family is reunited after a decade of being apart, secrets are slowly dug up and th...
551K 7.8K 17
//Higest ranking: #4 in princess// #1 in kind// #2 in alone// ...