Hidden Titles

By Aeroh_luck

Ellie Moon is the prodigy child of the world's most renowned detectives. She has helped crack supernatural c... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 18

22 3 0
By Aeroh_luck

Just a warning, there will be smut further down in this chapter :) I will put a warning when it starts.

Megan's POV

"What exactly are your intentions with my sister?" Eliza questioned, giving me a light glare as she waited for my response.

I felt myself swallow my nerves before finally being able to say anything.

"I have no bad intentions with Ellie." I started confidently, seeing Eliza raise her eyebrow up at me as if to doubt what I said.

"I know you are probably suspicious of me, because as I'm sure you are well aware I am Ellie's teacher." I breathed out, watching her nod her head at me, confirming what I just said.

I felt Ellie squeezing my hand, helping to reassure me that everything was going to be okay.

I looked over at her and smiled, seeing her instantly get a wide grin on her face.

Turning back over to Eliza, I noticed she has a slight smirk on her face while watching us.

"To tell you the complete truth, I have liked Ellie ever since the first day I met her. I know that likely sounds crazy, and I promise I tried avoiding her once I realized I had these feelings for her. But well, as you can see, I eventually couldn't anymore and here we are now." I confessed to her older sister.

I watched her stare at me, as if to see if I was lying about anything I just said. When she decided that she couldn't find anything, she smiled at me and then nodded toward Ellie.

"Thank you for being honest with me Megan. I should probably tell you, just like Ellie said. I already knew all of this, and I just wanted to say that I might not accept the fact that you are her teacher. But I do support you both together, and I'm happy Ellie finally found herself a girlfriend." She finished, causing both Ellie and I to blush.

"She's not my girlfriend yet." Ellie shyly said, avoiding eye contact with her sister. Eliza smirked at her sister before standing up.

"Key word is yet, Little sis." She said, before walking in the direction of the door.

"Anyways I should probably get back and see how everything is going at the academy. Again, it was nice to finally meet you, Megan." She said before opening the front door. I nodded at her just as Liz abruptly stood up and followed after her.

"Yeah, I should probably be getting back to my dorm! Have a good night, guys." She said, before disappearing through the door and slamming it shut.

I turned my attention back over to Ellie, seeing she was in deep thought.

"El?" I asked, seeing her slowly look over to me before smiling.

"Yes beautiful?" She said, making my heart skip a beat.

"Are you okay?" I smiled back at her.

She nodded, slowly moving her face to mine and pecking my lips.

"Yes, I am completely fine, if anything I'm just worried about you with all of this." She confessed. "There are now two people who know about us."

I could see the worry flash in her eyes, as if she thought I was going to get scared and leave.

Shaking my head at her, I smiled at what I was about to say next.

"Ellie, even if the whole world managed to find out, I would still stick by your side." I beamed, seeing a wide smile forming onto her lips.

"And I will be honest with you, I am scared of the fact that your best friend, and especially your sister knows about us. But that won't at all change how I feel about you, and I definitely won't run away from it either. I guess this is me proving just how much you really mean to me." I said, seeing her sparkling eyes intensely staring back at me.

"Megan, I feel the exact same way. No one could ever change that, nor would I ever let anyone get in the way of that. At the end of the day, I will always choose you."

I could feel myself getting emotional at the realization that she wasn't planning on going anywhere either. She really cared about me, and she only continues to prove that to me each and every day that we are together.

"You know, I was planning on doing something to make this more special... But thinking about it now, as long as I'm with you, everything will always be special." She started, making my heart rate begin to pick up.

(I'm fully aware of how cheesy this is lmao)

"Megan, would you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?"

-

Ellie's POV

"Will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" I asked the raven-haired woman sitting in front of me. I watched her eyebrows shoot up seemingly surprised by my question.

She didn't say anything for a few seconds, causing me to start getting nervous.

"Baby... I thought you would never ask, YES! Of course I will be your girlfriend!" she suddenly said, jumping into my arms and giving me kisses all over my face.

I laughed, placing my arms around her waist as she straddled my lap.

"Oh, thank god, you scared me there for a moment." I said, breathing out a big breath of air.

She pulled back and looked at me, wrapping her arms around my neck as she did so.

"I'm sorry Angel, I'm really happy you decided to finally ask me." she said, giving me a big smile.

I smiled back, looking into her beautiful green eyes.

She did the same before her eyes shifted down to my lips, then back up to my eyes.

I followed her gaze and slowly started leaning into her, feeling her hands move to my cheeks pulling me closer.

Her lips connected with mine, in a soft yet sweet kiss.

(Here is your warning, go ahead and skip down to the bottom if you don't want to read this or skip the rest of the chapter. #SMUT Can't say the same for the rest of you horn dogs lmao)

It didn't last for much longer as things started to get heated pretty quickly between us.

I felt her tongue lightly graze against my lips, asking for entry. I granted it feeling my tongue instantly battle against hers, causing her to moan into my mouth.

I started to grip her waist harder as she continued to attack my lips. Swiftly moving my hands down to her butt, giving it a light squeeze before I briskly picked her up into my arms, her legs instantly wrapping around my waist.

I started walking us in the direction of the stairs, feeling Megan move her lips down towards my neck.

She instantly started licking and sucking causing me to moan and almost drop her.

She giggled at me, continuing to work her magic.

I felt my body tingle as she continued, making it very hard for me to focus on walking us up the stairs.

When we finally made it up, I instantly pushed her up against the wall causing a small grunt to come from her lips.

Smirking, I slowly slid my right hand up her waist and to her face pulling her closer to me.

"Damnit Ellie, the thing's you make me feel." Megan moaned in between kisses.

Completely turned on and wanting to satisfy her, I moved her away from the wall and in the direction of my bedroom.

Once we finally made it, I kicked the door shut and threw her on to the bed causing her to squeal.

I quickly took off my shirt while walking towards her, watching her eyes hungrily travel up my body just as I sat down and straddled her.

"Fuck baby, you are so sexy." Megan gasped out as I unclasped my bra and threw it onto the floor.

I smirked at her before leaning down and connecting my lips onto her neck. Instantly feeling her body shiver under my touch, encouraging me to continue.

I felt Megan's hands start to roam up my stomach, suddenly squeezing both of my breasts causing me to moan.

"No." I told her, quickly moving her hands off of me and pinning them above her head.

She pouted, giving me an 'are you kidding me' look.

"Tonight is all about you." I started to say, seeing her raise her eyebrow. "I also want to try something with you..."

Megan's POV

I sat there very impatiently as I waited for Ellie to finish whatever it was she was getting from her closet.

I heard some shuffling before she came back out, holding a box in her hands. Along with... Handcuffs?

Oh good lord this was it.

"Do you trust me?" Ellie asked as I stared at the fluffy red hand cuffs in her hand. I looked back up at her, instantly nodding my head.

"I do." I said, wiggling my eyebrows and giggling at my choice of words.

She chuckled, a mischievous grin plastered on her face as she made her way back over to me.

"Good, now strip!" She ordered, making me instantly feel heat travel down to my core.

Very reluctantly, I slowly stood up and started to take my clothes off. Watching her reaction as I began unbuttoning my pants, seeing her lick her lips.

Once I finally got those off, I swiftly moved my hands under my shirt pulling it slowly over my head to tease her.

She must have gotten impatient because she harshly grabbed my waist and flew into me, knocking me back over onto the bed with her straddling on top of me.

I raised my brow at her, seeing a little smirk appear on her face.

"Stop teasing me." She growled, quickly removing my lingerie before bringing the cuffs she had in her hands up and clasping them around my wrists.

I started squirming under her, watching as she got off of me, taking off the rest of her clothes, becoming completely naked in front of me.

I felt myself biting down on my lips, needing her to come and touch me.

She noticed my need for her as she slowly came back on top of me. Leaning down, quickly resuming her kisses on my neck causing my body to jerk from under her.

I heard her growl into my neck, starting to bite it and suck.

"Ahh fuck... Ellie please." I moaned, wanting her to stop teasing me.

"Please what, baby?" She leaned up to look at me.

I saw the amusement playing in her eyes, knowing fully well what she wanted from me.

"I want you to fuck me right now." I demanded, begging her to continue.

I saw her eyes shift into a darker blue, a light glow flickering before she moved her face back down to me.

She gave me small kisses before she started slowly licking down my body and towards my center.

She stopped just right before she hit my clit, giving me a mischievous look.

"You've been such a good girl baby." she said, before moving her head down between my legs.

I felt her tongue start licking and sucking on my center, instantly making me buck my hips up into her.

"Ahh, y-yes baby just like that." I moaned out, feeling her hot tongue work its magic. I felt her suddenly move her head away, replacing her tongue with her finger as she rubbed my clit.

"Mm, that feels so good." I breathed out. Tightly closing my eyes at the pleasure she was making me feel.

With every movement I could feel my body heating up, waves of tingles and ecstasy quickly spreading everywhere more intensely the more we continued exploring each other's body. 

"You are so fucking sexy." Ellie whispered as she quickened her pace inside me, causing my eyes to roll to the back of my head as I moaned out her name.

"Mm don't stop baby you feel so good." I continued, feeling Ellie shift before suddenly feeling something cold touch my clit causing me to look down.

"Is that what I think it I- ahhh!" I screamed, feeling the sudden vibrations sending me over the edge as Ellie continued her pace.

"Do you like that baby?" Ellie hummed, a satisfied expression playing on her face. 

I moaned in response, feeling myself losing all control over my body, feeling myself come undone all over her fingers.

I closed my eyes, trying my best to calm my breathing and rapid heartbeat.

"That was so hot." Ellie said, causing me to slightly open my eyes and grin at her as she sucked on her fingers.

___

For all of y'all that read the whole thing.. Naughty lmao - vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5.7K 31
Logan is a 17 year old who just started her senior year with her best friend Camren. The teachers see Logan as a class clown and trouble maker, the b...
1.9K 442 73
Luna Ellie a freshman to garden high school, landed from her hometown for studies. She was happy to have great friends from day one but everything ch...
400K 13.5K 36
(girlXgirl) (teacherXstudent) Miss. Rose is a charismatic, passionate teacher who's students look up to with admiration and attraction. But when Harp...
2K 51 19
Alex has had a hard life ever since her parents died and she doesn't think it could get any worse. After recently getting abused by her foster father...