MONSTERS

By bellaauthor1

They are all monsters and she is an innocent angel trapped in their world. Being a human in a world dominated... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 7

1.2K 54 8
By bellaauthor1

Author's pov :

The maids woke her up after two hours informing that the kings may come at any moment now .

The simple information is enough to knock out the sleep from Isla.

"We are here to help you bath my lady" the servant said politely after bowing her head.

Isla shook her head and said in a low voice" I can take a bath by myself, there is no need to help me."

"Please let us help you my lady, princess Ava ordered us to help you in everything"

Isla nodded her head and followed them to the bathroom, she was awestruck seeing such a extravagant washroom, everything here screams royalty.

The maids led her into the large bathtub in the centre of the room and helped her in removing her cloths.

All the maids started doing their works, someone is washing her hair and someone is helping in washing her body.

The head maid took an expensive lavender extract and went towards Isla and gave it to the maid to mix it in the water.

She turned towards Isla and started explaining that the kings like this fragrance the most and there are some others that they like individually.

Isla has to agree with their taste, she has never smelt such a beautiful scent.

After taking a fresh bath Isla is feeling good , they came out of the room and someone already left a beautiful royal silver colour gown for her.

The maids helped her in getting ready and they let her beautiful curls to flow freely , after doing everything they went outside saying that she can call them anytime if she needs anything.

She was fine when she was surrounded by people but Now that she is the only person in the room it started to cause panic in her.

She went towards the window and stood by it , the moon has already taken over the sky and started illuminating the peacefull dim light.

Many thoughts are running wild in her causing more panic, she knew that they may come at any moment now.

They are going to mark her today making her theirs till the end of the time, she knew there will be no escape once they mark her, she will be bound to them till eternity.

She heard how beautiful a mate bond is, and started to wonder will they accept the mate bond wholeheartedly, will they respect her, will they take care of her, will they love her?

Then her thoughts took another turn, can she be able to accept four mates as her soulmates, fullfill their needs, take care of them.....

All her thoughts came to a sudden pause hearing loud footsteps coming towards her room and she knew who was coming, she closed her eyes for a second to calm herself down and turned towards the entrance.

The brothers on the other hand are very eager to start the mating process, they will mark her today and then mate with her tomorrow, then she will be forever theirs.

Aaron slowly opened the door to her room and they entered one after another, in a second the room is surrounded by their powerfull aura.

Isla has already started to feel suffocated by their presence, the brothers on the other hand were in a daze looking at her in that beautiful royal dress.

The moon light is shimmering on her pale skin making her look even more beautiful.

Isla hesitantly lifted her head unable to bear the long silence and found that the kings are looking at her without even blinking.

The brothers are looking dengerously handsome in their royal clothing standing next to each other.

Her eyes widened finding them looking at her in a daze, and the brothers seems to come out of their trance after seeing her looking at them with wide eyes.

She doesn't know what she is doing to them, she doesn't know how much they are controlling themselves.

The brothers are slowly starting to feel the pull towards her by the mate bond but each one of them are suppressing the emerging feelings which is making them angry and unfortunately the anger is focussing towards her.

She knew from what she heard from Ava that king Alexander is going to mark her first and it is concerning her the most because of the evident hatred he is showing towards her.

"Greetings my kings" She bowed her head and tried to gain some courage by forcing all the negative thoughts to the back of her head and greeted them.

That seemed to trigger some strings in king Alexander as he started to march towards her with anger written all over his face.

The next moment Alexander was infront of her and in a second he started to pinch her nipples hard making her cry out in pain.

She doesn't know why he is doing that and looked at him with utter confusion and fear.

" Master " he whispered near her ear and applied more pressure on her nipples.

"Wh..what..?" She doesn't know what he meant by that , what does he want?

"It's master for you human, humans are not worthy to be our subjects, we are not your kings." He said every word with pure hatred.

"Mas...master" she stuttered out that word with great difficulty and tried to free from his hold.

He took a moment to look at her then left her nipples and took a step back from her, Isla whimpered covering her hurting nipples and took a step back from him with fear.

Tears of hurt are flowing from her eyes and she looked up at him in confusion only to find him looking at her with nothing but anger and disgust.

She doesn't know what she did and is utterly confused of his behaviour, she look around to find his brothers who are watching everything with a blank face.

They were a bit Surprised with what Alexander did even though they were expecting something like this to happen.

"Never and I mean never expect us to be your mates , the moon goddess wanted us to be your mates so we will mate but you will be a slave and nothing more to us understand?" Alexander said looking straight into her eyes.

She knew not to expect much from them but to hear him say that she is a slave is something that did hurt her feelings.

She immediately looked down and nodded her head trying to understand what he just said.

The next second Alexander fisted her hair in a tight grip and made her look into his eyes.

"Words slave, I need words." His tight grip is hurting her and all he seems to do is increase the pressure.

"Ye...yes y..yes mas...master" she said with a shaky voice, at this point the fear is overwhelming and making it hard for her to even form a sentence correctly.

She is crying looking at him with fear in her eyes and tried to make him loose his grip.

He fisted her hair in an even more tight grip for a second causing her more pain and left her with a jerk.

She thought for a moment that may be the others brothers will stop this but they are not even showing a single emotion on their faces.

At that exact moment one of the brothers she recognised as Damian moved forward towards his brother Alexander.

" Stop this brother " he said to his brother while looking at him, at that very moment Isla felt immense gratitude towards him thinking that he is supporting her but her hopes were crushed the very next second .

" It's time for marking ceremony " Isla felt disappointed knowing that he was not supporting her and that he just wants to start the marking process.

" You are right " Alexander said still looking at Isla and gave her an evil smirk which convinced her that he has no good intensions towards her.

He took a step towards her which made her to took a step backwards and it continued till her back hit the wall.

She looked at him and at that very moment she realised that there is nothing she can do to escape.

*********

So how is this chapter?

I hope that you guys like this chapter.

I am WARNING you beforehand that this a DARK ROMANCE book and there will be some 18+ scenes ahead, if you are not comfortable then you should stop reading NOW.

And if you want regular updates you guys should show some response in the form of comments and likes, a few days back I saw a comment in the previous chapter and i immediately uploaded this chapter today, they simply motivate a lot even if it's a single comment.

I really appreciate if you guys could comment how you feel about this book .

So don't forget to like and comment ♥️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 7K 34
Visiting her friend in another country, something she's only read became her reality.
47 1 4
Two homeless girls find themselves way in over their heads when one of them goes missing and the other goes on a search to find her. Saiya quickly le...
29.2K 499 7
A mate is something every werewolf looks forward to having. They want to be loved, treasured and safe, but what if the one thing you need protecting...
36.1K 816 18
so here we are in the world of werewolves three types of wolves alpha's,betas,omegas you are already destined to someone what happens if you have not...