One Night

By Isoxyyy

(Mostly written in Jungkook's Pov) People who love to read novels will like this fanfic . These are some capt... More

●Author Notes●
●Introduction●
Prologue
I- Work♡
II- Chemistry
III- Hanging out was fun?
IV- Tinder
V- (Y/N) The Roller Coaster Of Emotions
VI- (JK) The Roller Coaster Of Emotions
VII - The kiss
VIII - Crush
IX- Date
X - Surprise surprise!
XI - Night stay (pt.1)
XII - Night Stay (part 2)
XIII - The Family Gathering
XIV : Making up
XV :《≧∀≦》
XVI- first come , first serve?
XVII- "She doesn't like secrets"
Note
XVIII- "I will always have time for you..."
●Imp●
•Schedule•
XX- Double Date
XXI- 'I dont stand a chance infront of him'
XXII- "...Erase it from your memory..."

XIX - You feel warm

128 9 21
By Isoxyyy

Jungkook's Pov

While I was a person who loved the night , y/n was my exact opposite . She hated...no despised night . Night haunted her , with the nightmares she doesn't remember when happened . Night made her feel restless and useless . Night made her feel scared . Y/n also loved staying busy , because if she's busy she's more concentrated in the work than the shit that troubles her .

But night wasn't the only thing that she despised . She despised the rain too , because they reminded her of the nightmares . She despised the sound of rain , it made her remember glimpses of something she can't properly remember . And she hated how the same glimpse replayed again and again in her mind , when she couldn't remember the whole memory .

It has been weeks since I and y/n met . Our usual meet , when I used to pick her up had stopped since her manager had started picking her up .

I have been doing bad in the shoots , who thought not meeting her for days would do this to me .

I have the urge to FaceTime her at night since she's awake almost all the time , but the minute I plop down on the bed , I fall asleep . It's too much work the whole day, specially nowadays because I have been contributing to our company latest launch . The minute it launches , and I have the credit. I'll leave the company , obviously taking my sweet manager with me. 

It was raining pretty bad . I sat right against the glass that separated my bedroom with my balcony , and no I am not in depression just sitting there . I was working on my designs . Papers were all around me . As I tried making fucking outfits out of the sketches .

My bell rang , and I ran to my door. Thinking it was the delivery guy. Only to be surprised .

As I open my door , y/n stood there soaking wet . Her eyes held me , with so much love .

My eyes obviously grew wide because she stood there soaking wet , like fucking for real I could see the drops of water fall down .

"Y-y/n? W-what are you doing here ?" I stuttered pulling her inside .

"Wait here I'll get you a towel" I said turning on my heel only to be held back by her grip .

"Its been long , can I hug you ?" She asks and I turn around , as her eyes slowly shaped in crescent and her small smile appeared .

I sighed and pulled her in a hug . She was wet . And I could feel my clothes getting wet too .

"Why would you come here when it's raining so terribly ?" I asked boarding my face in her neck .

"I wanted to see you" She said as I smiled .

"Stay here I'll get you a towel" I said trying to pull back but she just hugged me tighter .

"Please it has been long . Just stay for a few more minutes" She said adjusting her head on my chest. 

"Sweetheart you're wet , you'll catch a cold" I said. 

"I won't . You feel warm . Just a few more minutes please"

"Did something happen?" I ask her and she shakes her head .

"I just had the urge to meet you . I wasn't able to do good in shoots" She said and I smiled "Same" .

...

"Here's your set of sweatpants and umm undergarments you left behind at nightstay" I said handing her a set , as she sat in her bra and panties , wrapped up in a blanket . I was blushing like crazy even though I hadn't seen anything , since I have stepped in the room she has been wrapped in that blanket. 

"I'll leave take your time to change . Umm I have prepared a hot bath if you feel the need to take one ." I said as she gets up , and I walk to the door . I closed the door and made my way to the kitchen .

I grab my phone and dial Jimin , when he picked up – "HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU LET HER COME TO MY HOUSE , WHEN ITS FUCKING POURING ?"

"She started crying , okay? You know I can't say no when she's crying" he said and I sighed. 

"You could've told me , I would've came to your house" I said

"Y/n wanted to go see you . She said you're the one who always make the effort , she wanted it to be one to make the effort this time ." He said and as much as I wanted to smile , I couldn't , she doesn't like the sound of the rain , she doesn't like getting wet , she doesn't like rain . So it means , that if she cane here , she suffered somewhere in between .

"Jungkookieeee" She said came hopping from the other room .

"Take care of her . I'll hang up" with that he hung up .

I turned around to y/n as she came and opened her arms . I chuckled and pull her in my embrace .

I pick her up from the ground and put her on the kitchen counter . So that it's easy for her to hug me .

"Ooh I like this position" She said almost giving me headlock.

"What's wrong with your brother ?" I asked and I could feel her frown .

"Taehyung was at home . I hadn't told oppa about our second date , and I think taehyung must've told him about it . He got pissed on him that he went on a date with me . I already had plans to leave for your house , so when I told him I'm leaving for your house . He told me I can't go , and I like started to cry because he was yelling at me" She summarized and I nod .

"So umm he's pissed and also probably mad that he yelled at you ?" I said making a guess.

"Yeah probably" She said nuzzling her head deep in my neck .

"You feel warm . You sure you don't have fever ?" She asks and I chuckle "Sweetheart I'm always warm" I said .

"Can you make me hot chocolate ?" She asks pulling back .

"Whatever you want" I said as I walk away to the cabinets and took out the hot chocolate powder , as I boil some milk .

...

"I FUCKING KNOW RIGHT , she is so fake , like so fake . I saw her complimenting an employee then I saw her bitching about that employee . She's so fake I swear" y/n said as she sips on her hot milk .

"The minute I saw her I thought she was fake" I said sipping on the milk .

"How are things with taehyung ?" I ask , noticing her facial expressions . She smiled .

'Oh god I hate this'

"Its great actually , he is not that busy for now, so he comes to meet me at set very often" She said as I poked my inner cheek .

"Oh my god by the way I heard you are working on some clothes for the new line of clothes in your company" She said and I smiled .

"I am , do you wanna take a look at them ?" I ask and she nodded .

...

2 months later

YN's Pov

"Y/n can you please come to the meeting room 1 , with a contract ?" Jin said on the call as I face palmed myself. 

'I just started to eat'

"Yes sir . I'll be right there" I said putting my spoon down. 

"Don't eat my food . I'll be back" I said to the others as I sprinted to the elevator. 

When I made it to the floor I quickly got a contract from my cabinets and ran back to the elevator .

The meeting room was a floor beneath ours , so it was not that Hard getting there .

I knock on the door , and walked in . As soon as I did . I did a 90 degree bow not even noticing who all are sitting .

"Here's the contract you asked for" I said putting it on the table and finally looking up. 

10 meters from me sat Jungkook , freaking smirking . I looked around to find Jin , Namjoon , Yeonjun and Taehyung also sitting around him .

"What is it? A cousin reunion ?" I ask and he laughs. 

"No I'm here to sign a contracts with your company" He said and my eyes widened and I quickly looked at Jin "Tell me he's joking" I said and he shook his head .

"Why is there a problem Sweetheart ?" He asks , the mischief visible in his voice .

"Yes . You're protective . If u stay here , that means I can't work my ass of , and I also can't take extra working hours" I said and he laughed .

"Don't worry , you'll start hating me if I do that . So no restrictions on you . Do whatever you want. Just stay healthy and have all meals" he said and I squinted my eyes at him .

"Okay deal" I said and he smiled .

"Go for now , have your lunch . I'm taking you for dinner tonight" he said as I burst out in happiness .

"OKAYY have a good meal all of you" I said as I hopped my way out.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 6.4K 116
[please don't read this. I beg. my inexperienced ass was having a field trip with this one and it's atrocious. *punches wall* ] "why are you taking...
1.3K 390 41
[LEISURELY EDITING] This book is already completed but there may be alot of grammatical errors and typos so please let it slide for now since I'm a r...
3K 112 54
"aigoo guys, you can't make me repeatedly say Morning, why can't you all just wake up at the same time like civilized people" It's time to know What...
124K 4K 44
You made a new friend on your first day of university. He is shy, sweet and nice everyone else calls him a Nerd BUT what if he is just pretending to...