Deceiver - Tom Kaulitz

By mukevibez

"ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛ?!" "ʏᴇꜱ, ʙᴜᴛ-" "ꜱᴏ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ʟɪᴇ? ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ?" "ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴ! ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪ... More

ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ 🎶
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
1. "ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴇɴɪᴇ."
2. "ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʟ."
3. "ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴏɴᴇꜱ."
4. "ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴍ ɪꜱ ꜱɪᴄᴋ."
5. "ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʟᴇꜱꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ."
6. "ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ."
7. "ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ."
8. "ᴛᴏʀɢ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ!"
9. "ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ."
10. "ꜱᴏ, ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ."
11. "ɪ ʙᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀꜱᴛᴇ ᴀꜱ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ."
12. "ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴꜱᴛᴇᴀᴅ."
13. "ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜ."
15. "ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ."
16. "ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ."
ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ
17. "ɪ ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ."
18. "ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴅᴇʟᴜꜱɪᴏɴᴀʟ, ᴛᴏᴍ."
19. "ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ʜɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ."
20. "ɪ ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ."
21. "ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ, ʙɪʟʟ."
22. "ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ, ɢᴇɴɪᴇ."
23. "ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴜᴄʜ."
24. "ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ!"
25. "ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ."
26. "ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴍʏ ɴᴇᴡꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ."
27. "ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴏᴋᴀʏ. "
28. "ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴇɴɪᴇ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛ."
ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ
29. "ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟᴇꜰᴛ."

14. "ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴜꜱꜱʏ."

999 25 59
By mukevibez

a/n: this chapter will be starting off with a little bit of smut so just a heads up! enjoy, you whores 😙

Tom's POV

"Who says I can't finish it?" She said quietly as she ran her hand down my torso until she found the waistline of my jeans. She stared directly into my eyes and I started to feel myself get lost in hers.

She was undeniably beautiful and the sudden change of her tone turned me on. She brought her lips back to mine and I brought my hands up to each side of her face.

The only sounds heard were our lips moving together and our heavy breathing. Her hands undid my belt and jeans while I held her face against mine. She tugged them down off my hips and let them fall to the floor.

I let my hands fall to my side as she brought my bottom lip between her teeth, gently pulling away and moving to my jawline. "Genie," I said breathlessly as she moved to my neck, finding a sweet spot.

She hummed against my neck as her teeth grazed my skin. I let out a low moan as she sucked harshly on the spot and I brought my hands to her waist, pulling her against me.

I could feel her lips curl into a smile just before she pulled away, looking up at me. "What?" She faked innocence and I brought my lip between my teeth. "You know what," I told her and she smiled.

"No," She said quietly as she brought her hand to the waistband of my boxers. "I'm not sure I do." I licked my lips and trailed my hands to her lower back, finding the bottom of her shirt and pulling it up over her head.

"I guess I'll just have to show you," I said lowly as my hands returned to her back, finding the clasp for her bra and undoing it. She let her arms fall limp so it would slide off and my eyes trailed down to her chest.

I brought my hand to her waist to pull her closer again. "So beautiful," I said quietly as I brought my free hand to her jaw, turning her head to the side and bringing my lips to her neck.

She let out a quiet moan as she leaned her head back, giving me more access. Her scent drove me absolutely crazy. After a minute I pulled away slightly, placing a soft kiss on the mark.

I pulled my head back fully to look at her again, her eyes full of adoration and lust. My hand remained on her jaw as my thumb ran across her bottom lip, pulling it down slightly.

"You've got such a pretty mouth," I said quietly as I watched her lip bounce back to its original position. "Show me what it can do." She sucked in a sharp breath and brought her hands to my chest, running them down until she reached the waistband of my boxers again.

I titled her head back and brought my lips down to hers, kissing her harshly. "On your knees," I said against her lips and she nodded before pulling away. Her eyes stayed locked on mine as she lowered herself to her knees, pulling my boxers down at the same time.

Her eyes darted to my dick quickly before they widened slightly. She looked back up at me before swallowing hard and I gave her a quick nod. She brought her hand up to the base and brought her lips to my tip.

I saw her take a deep breath in before pulling her lips apart and leaning forward to place me in her mouth. I hummed from the warmth of her mouth and brought my hand to the back of her head, gathering her hair together.

She hallowed her cheeks out before pushing herself down farther and my jaw hung open slightly, letting out a breathy moan. Her eyes screwed shut as she pushed her head down farther.

I felt myself almost reach the back of her throat, only taking half of me before she gagged a little and let out a whimper through her nose. I let out a low moan and threw my head back slightly.

She pulled her head back before pushing it back down. I brought my head back and looked down at her. Her eyebrows were furrowed and her eyes remained shut tightly as she focused.

I felt her grip on my thigh relax and took that as an opportunity to move her head with my hand, pushing her down again. She moaned once I reached the back of her throat, deeper than earlier, and the vibrations made me moan.

I pulled her off of me completely, allowing her to catch her breath, and a string of saliva pulled from her lips. She opened her eyes and looked back up at me, her eyes glossy.

I let go of her hair and brought my hand to her jaw, tilting her head back more before wiping the saliva from her lips with my thumb. "You're going so good, my pretty girl."

Her lips formed into a sly smile and she brought her head back without hesitation, placing me in her mouth again. I could tell her confidence grew as she took full control, going much faster than earlier.

My jaw hung open and she pushed her head down, taking me all the way down to where her hand was placed. "Oh, fuck," I said through an exhale. "S-So good."

There ain't no fucking way she got me stuttering. She removed her hand and pushed her head down all the way, squeezing her eyes shut. "Shit, shit, shit," I said through gritted teeth. "Look at me."

Her eyes opened wide and that was what did it for me. I brought my hand to the back of her head to hold her head in place as I released into the back of her throat.

I heard her heavy breathing through her nose as I finished, her eyes never leaving mine. I pulled my hips back to pull myself out of her mouth and she quickly tried to catch her breath.

*end of smut*

I chuckled softly as I bent down to grab my boxers and jeans, pulling them up. I reached my hand out to her and she grabbed it, pulling herself up to her feet again. I let go, bringing my hand to the side of her face and pulling her toward me.

"You did so good," I said quietly before bringing my lips to hers. I pulled away quickly when I heard faint footsteps, they were Bill's. Yes, I can tell the difference.

"Shit, it's Bill," I bent down to pick her bra and shirt up off the floor, handing it to her. "Go to the bathroom, Schön," I said quietly, gently pushing her toward the bathroom door.

I bent down to start gathering the stuff for our project as she entered the bathroom and my door opened, revealing Bill. "Ever heard of knocking?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked, putting Genevieve's stuff in her bag. "Mama said Genie was here still." He said and I nodded. "Yeah, she's using the bathroom," I told him and he made his way over to my bed, sitting down.

"Did you actually help her with everything?" He asked in a mocking tone and I rolled my eyes. "Yes, as a matter of fact, I did." I matched his tone and straightened my back out, setting Genevieve's bag down on the bed.

The bathroom door opened. "Bill!" Genevieve cheered and he smiled widely as she made her way over to him. "How was your time with Ella?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows. "Oh, nothing too extreme," Bill brushed off the question.

"What is that supposed to mean?" She asked. "Just a little making out," Bill admitted and I smiled proudly. "Aw, shit!" I cheered as I nudged his shoulder and he rolled his eyes. "Did y'all at least get some work done?" She asked and he nodded.

"Yes, mother," He said sarcastically as he stood up. "I'm tired as shit so I'm gonna get a shower and go to sleep." He mumbled, pulling her into a hug. "What time should I be over tomorrow?" He asked her.

"Um, nine? Is that an okay time for you?" She asked and he nodded with a smile as he pulled away. "That's okay with me," He assured her. "Love you," She said sweetly before he started walking away. "Love you too, Genie."

The bathroom door closed and she turned to look back at me. "So, what are you going to do tomorrow night while he's with me?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "Probably do something with Georg and Gustav," I told her.

"Okay," She said with a smile, grabbing her bag and throwing it over her shoulder. "Well, I better get home." She said quickly and turned to walk away. I grabbed her arm and turned her back toward me.

"Without a kiss?" I asked and she rolled her eyes playfully. She stepped closer to me and stood on her toes to give me a quick kiss. "You owe me," She said quietly and I flashed her smile.

"Big time," I said in agreement and she smiled. "You gonna walk me out?" She asked and I nodded. She flashed me a quick smile and led the way out of my room. I followed closely behind her, admiring her with every step she took. I don't know exactly what it was about Genevieve but I simply can't get enough of her.

We reached the landing, passing by the kitchen as she said her goodbyes to my mother. We walked to the front door and I opened it for her, letting her walk through first.

"Text me when you get home," I told her and she nodded. "Okay," She said sweetly and I smiled. She turned to walk away and I waited until I couldn't see her anymore to close the door.

Never have I ever felt like this about someone before.

✭✭✭

Genevieve's POV

"Please, sissy! I will do your chores for the next week!" Celine pleaded. "Yeah, you're going to hoist the heavy trash bag into the outside trash every night? I don't think so." I told her sarcastically and she huffed in frustration.

"Merè would kill me if she knew I let you watch a scary movie, CeCe," I told her and she rolled her eyes. "Theo doesn't care regardless," I told her as I pointed to Theodore who lay on his bed presumably doing his schoolwork.

"Theo is by far the most boring person I know, so of course, he doesn't care!" She argued and I rolled my eyes. "Celine Reine," I said sternly. "Stop arguing with me and get into bed. You know I don't like mothering you."

"You've done it the past eight years, what's the difference now?" She argued back and I felt a ping in my chest. She huffed one last time before climbing into her bed and pulling the covers over her head.

"Theo," I said softly and he looked up. "Yeah, yeah," He said quietly. "I'll talk to her." He said and I sighed, turning to walk out of their room. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back slightly, taking a deep breath.

I often wondered what it was like for the twins growing up. With their mother being so sick she couldn't care for them, let alone herself. Their father being gone at almost all hours of the day at work while their older sister does everything for them.

They hardly knew our mother truly, only from stories and the short talks they would have with her. It breaks my heart every time I think about it. I know she's my mother too, but I was fortunate enough to experience her before she got sick.

I shook away the thoughts and headed downstairs to the living room where Bill waited patiently with a bowl of popcorn on the couch. "Sorry about that," I mumbled as I lifted the blanket and sat down on the couch next to him.

"It's okay," He said and I let out a sigh. "I wasn't going to let her watch the movie because I can almost guarantee she would have had nightmares for the next week and whenever she would have them when she was little, she'd end up in my bed."

He chuckled softly. "Don't worry about it," He said sweetly and I looked over at him, flashing him a small smile. "You ready?" He asked and I nodded, reaching for the remote to play the movie.

He placed the popcorn bowl between our legs as we got comfortable. "You sure you don't want me to turn a light on?" I asked him and he scoffed. "I'm offended," He joked and I rolled my eyes.

Forty minutes into the movie the popcorn bowl was completely empty. Bill held the blanket up to his face, waiting patiently for a suspenseful part or come on so he could hide from it.

My phone dinged which made me jump and he laughed quietly. "Shut up," I mumbled and he shook his head. I reached for my phone and turned it over.

Tom
let me know if my brother starts to bore you, i can keep you entertained

I rolled my eyes at his message and quickly replied before setting it back down. "Who's that?" Bill asked. "My mom," I lied, not wanting him to pry on Tom and I's situation like he always does.

Near the end of the movie, Bill was practically under my skin. He clenched onto my arm so hard that I was almost positive there would be bruises tomorrow. "Jesus, Bill, ease up a bit," I said through laughter and he let go.

"Sorry," He said quietly. "It's okay," I told him. "Boo!" I heard someone yell as two hands were placed on my shoulders and I jumped forward off the couch. I turned around while on the floor to see my father laughing hysterically.

"Papa, c'est quoi ce bordel? Tu es vraiment un connard!" (Dad, what the fuck? You're such an asshole!) I cursed quickly and my mother joined in on his laughter.

"I'm glad you guys find it funny," I mumbled as I brought myself to my feet, flipping them off. "Oh, come on, Genie," My father teased and I rolled my eyes.

The credits began to roll after the movie. "How was the banquet?" I asked calmly as I tidied up the living room. "Good, everyone got to meet your mother which was nice."

"I bet she talked everyone's ear off," I said with laughter and he nodded aggressively. "You know your mother," He said. "I'm going to go check on the twins," My mother said as she patted my father's back quickly.

She walked away and I picked up the empty bowl that was now on the floor. "Let me give you a ride home, Bill." My father offered and Bill didn't even hesitate. "Yes, please."

"Afraid the boogeyman is gonna get ya if you walk?" I teased him and he rolled his eyes. "No," He huffed and I smiled while shaking my head. Bill stood up and gave me a quick hug.

"Thank you for spending time with me," I told him and he pulled back. "No, thank you for inviting me over. It was nice spending time with you." He said with a smile.

I walked into the kitchen and put the bowl in the sink. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and pulled it out.

Tom
smoke with me whenever he leaves?

I rolled my eyes and replied before walking up the stairs to my room. "Hey, love bug," My mom said quietly as she closed the door to the twins' room. "What's up?" I asked.

"Just wanted to say good night. Your father still downstairs?" She asked and I shook my head. "He took Bill home," I said and she nodded. "Oh, okay. Well, I love you, sweetie." She placed a kiss on my cheek and I smiled.

"Love you too, Merè. Good night." She smiled before turning to walk down the hall, shutting their bedroom door after she got in. I sighed before opening my bedroom door and reaching for my sweatshirt that lay on the dresser.

I quickly rushed down the stairs while simultaneously pulling the sweatshirt over my head. I headed to the front door and opened it, relieved when I didn't see my father had returned yet.

"Hey, Schön," I heard Tom say quietly and I looked around to find him. "I'm right here," He said with a chuckle as he pushed himself off the garage door and I rolled my eyes at my blindness.

"Hey," I said quietly. "We gotta go before my dad gets back from dropping Bill off," I said as I reached for his hand and pulled him down to the sidewalk. We sped walk until we were on a different block, my hand still in his.

"How was the movie?" He asked and I laughed quietly. "Your brother was practically on top of me toward the end," I told him and he chuckled. "Yeah, that sounds like Bill."

"My parents came home and my dad literally scared the shit out of me," I said as we reached the small park. "That wasn't very nice," Tom said playfully and I nodded in agreement. "That's what I'm saying!"

We sat down on the bench and he handed me the blunt. I put it up to my lips and inhaled successfully. "I fucking did it!" I cheered as I blew the smoke out. "Look at you," He said with a smile.

"Only took me about ten tries," I said while laughing and he nodded. "I knew you'd get the hang of it." He said softly and I smiled. He took a few hits before putting it out.

It grew quiet as I stared at him from the corner of my eye. "Tom," I pushed my back off of the back of the bench and he turned his head to look at me. I didn't want to keep my mouth shut any longer.

"What are we? What's going on between us?" I asked and his eyes widened slightly at the question. "Well, uh," He stammered. "I don't know. What do you want us to be?"

"Well, there has got to be a reason you chose me," I said quietly. "Seeing as I am the complete opposite of the girls you usually go for. So, why, Tom? Why me?"

He took a few seconds to answer. "I don't know what it is about you, Genevieve, but I can't leave you alone, even if I wanted to." I gave him a small smile, but something told me he just made this up.

"Why haven't we told Bill yet? If you don't plan on leaving me alone, why are we keeping this from him?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders. "You see how dramatic he is," He argued. "We'll tell him when there's something to actually tell."

"Something to tell?" I asked, pinching my eyebrows together. "So, what we have is nothing?" I asked and he shook his head. "That's not what I'm saying, Genie."

"How does the guilt not eat away at you? That's your b-" He cut me off. "It does, okay. I tell Bill everything, but I just can't tell him, or anyone, about us, not yet."

I pulled my head back and closed my eyes before taking a deep breath. "I am not someone you can string along, Tom," I said sternly and he looked at me with sorry eyes. "Don't look at me like that."

"What do you want me to say, Genie? What do you want me to do?" He nearly yelled and I leaned back a little, feeling the warmth of his breath as he spoke. "Tell me you want to be with me."

His silence was my answer. "Fuck you, Tom. You're a fucking pussy." I said through my teeth as I stood up. He reached for my wrist to stop me and stood up himself.

"Genevieve," He said quietly and I pulled my arm away from him. "What?" I snapped and he flinched at my voice. "I can't be with you because I don't want to hurt you. You don't deserve someone like me."

"Then I guess what I feared is true," I said. "That it was just sex for you." His expression softened and I shook my head. "No, you don't get to feel bad."

"Genie, please, you don't get it." He said softly. "I guess I don't," I muttered. "I'm going home." I turned around and started to walk away. "Genie, let me walk you home."

"You've done enough, Tom. I can walk myself home." I shooed him away with my hand. "I'll see you at school." I finished as I stepped off of the mulch onto the sidewalk.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't expect him to follow me, but he didn't. I glanced back and he was sat on the bench with his hands on his face, dragging them down in frustration. He's frustrated? What about me? What about how I feel?

✭✭✭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 611 53
⋆。° ✮ in which a girl finds herself fallen in love with tokyo's most notorious gang leader, tom kaulitz. ⋆。° ✮ ✮ this book was heavily inspired by m...
15.2K 353 32
You and Tom have been together for a few months now,but you find yourself fighting again.Things come up but Bill is always there to support you.He's...
16.4K 392 20
Your names keith, you're friends call you kei for short. Your obsessed with tokio hotel you're favorite band member is obviously bill kaulitz you Rea...