(Crossover Story Ideas For My...

بواسطة JuanDeleon250

It's me @JuanDeleon250, (Originally known as @JuanDeleon198) and I decided to create a Story Idea book for yo... المزيد

Before the book can start...
Story Idea #1
Story Idea #2
Story Idea #3
Story Idea #4
Story Idea #5
Story Idea #6
Story Idea #7
Story Idea #8 (Part 1)
Story Idea #8 (Part 2)
Story Idea #8 (Part 3)
Story Idea #8 (Part 4)
Story Idea #9
Story idea #10
Story Idea #11
Story Idea #12
Story Idea #13
Story Idea #14
Story Idea #15
Story Idea #16
Story Idea #17
Story Idea #18
Story Idea #19
Story Idea #20
Story Idea #21
Story Idea #22
Reaction Ideas (#1)
Story Idea #23
Story Idea #24
Story Idea #25
Story Idea #26
Story Idea #27
Story Idea #29
Story Idea #30
Story Idea #31
Story Idea #32
Story Idea #33
Story Idea #34

Story Idea #28

62 3 1
بواسطة JuanDeleon250

(Crossover Story Name): "The Imp Demon of The Settlement Defense Front".

(Crossovers that are included): (Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare):

(The Stories that inspired me to make this new Crossover Story Idea): The "Arc of the Settlement Defense Front (SDF)" Book (Made by Cmdragon95 on Wattpad). The "Imp of the Decepticons (A Helluva Boss & Transformers Story)" Book (Made by TheSpaceGuyGamer on Wattpad). The "Imp of the Brotherhood of Steel (A Helluva Boss & Fallout 4 Story)" Book (Made by TheSpaceGuyGamer on Wattpad). Some of MorphMaster18's Helluva Boss "Blitzø" Stories on both his Wattpad Account and his Fanfiction.net Account.

Plot: It will basically be a Betrayed Blitzø Story, and it'll have Blitzø being transported into the "Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare" Video Game Universe, where he joined The Settlement Defense Front/The SDF. Later on in the future chapters, it then starts to take place after the events of the Campaign, where The SDF have been defeated and have no way of invading Earth anymore. Blitzø then becomes their new Leader, as they began to start rebuilding with new materials and resources. However something unexpected happens, where all of them are then transported to Hell, Blitzø's Former Home. So instead of planning to invade Earth again, they decided to invade Hell. Also one more thing, Blitzø will be getting a Harem in this.

(Here is Blitzø's Bio for this new Crossover Story Idea):

Character Name: Blitzø.

Species: Imp Demon (Formerly). Human-Demon Hybrid (Currently).

Rank: SDF Admiral.

Origin of Universe: Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss (Formerly). Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Currently).

Affiliations: The I.M.P. (Formerly). The Settlement Defense Front/The SDF (Currently).

Occupation: The Founder of I.M.P. (Formerly). The New Leader of The Settlement Defense Front/The SDF (Currently).

(His Main Looks):

(A/N: He will still be having some of his Imp Demon Elements on his, which will explain the reason why I said "Human-Demon Hybrid" as his Current Species).

(His Settlement Defense Front/SDF Admiral Outfit):

(A/N: Pretend that it actually has his colors on it instead).

(His "Phantom" Combat Rig Suit):

(Blitzø's Main Weapon Loadout/Main Weaponry):

*Blitzø's Oni Energy Handgun (The "Tengu" Variant), (From The "Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare" Video Game Universe).

*Blitzø's Hornet Machine Pistol, (From The "Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare" Video Game Universe).

*Blitzø's Hailstorm Revolver, (From The "Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare" Video Game Universe).

*Blitzø's Reaver Automatic Shotgun (The "Machete" Variant), (From The "Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare" Video Game Universe).

*Blitzø's DCM-8 Bullpup Automatic Energy Shotgun (The "Epitaph" Variant), (From The "Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare" Video Game Universe).

*Blitzø's HVR Submachine Gun, (From The "Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare" Video Game Universe).

*Blitzø's Erad Energy Submachine Gun (The "Cerberus" Variant), (From The "Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare" Video Game Universe).

*Blitzø's R3KT Bullpup Energy Assault Rifle, (From The "Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare" Video Game Universe).

*Blitzø's R.A.W. Energy Light Machine Gun (The "Thug" Variant), (From The "Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare" Video Game Universe).

*Blitzø's Atlas Light Machine Gun (The "Artifice" Variant), (From The "Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare" Video Game Universe).

*Blitzø's Widowmaker Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle (The "Smoke" Variant), (From The "Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare" Video Game Universe).

I'm hoping that some of y'all will be enjoying this newest Crossover Story Idea of mine, and I would like to hear what all of y'all's thoughts about this in the Comment Section below. And as always, Peace Out Everyone!!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1K 63 13
What's up, guys! Welcome to my illustration gallery; here I will be posting my drawings that are either traditionally or digitally. If you like them...
667K 19K 42
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
133K 2.2K 26
bl . Taekook 🔞🔥 បម្រាម:ក្មេងក្រោម18ឆ្នាំ🙏 សូមអភ័យទោសរាល់ពាក្យពេចន៍មិនសមរម្យ🙏🔥
3.9M 175K 62
F! Reader Insert ; No quirk, but she still wanted to be a hero. 100 daily push-ups, sit-ups, and squats, plus 10 km of running for just about 2 years...