ꜱᴛᴀʀÉĸÉĒʀʟ | 𝘊đ˜Ļđ˜¯đ˜ĩđ˜ŗđ˜ĸ𝘭 𝘊īŋŊ...

By obrowne21

ℂ𝕖𝕟đ•Ĩđ•Ŗ𝕒𝕝ℂ𝕖𝕖 𝕩 𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟đ•Ĩ𝕚𝕟𝕒 More

īŧŗīŧ´īŧĄīŧ˛īŧ§īŧŠīŧ˛īŧŦ
đ™ĩ𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊đšĸ𝚜
001. ᴄʜÉĒᴄᴋᴇɴ ꜱʜᴏᴘ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
002. ꜱʟÉĒᴅ ÉĒÉ´ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴍꜱ
003. ʟÉĒᴠᴇ
004. ÉĒÉ´ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴅÉĒᴏ
005. ᴜɴÉĒɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ
006. ꜰᴀᴍÉĒʟʏ
007. 4ᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴜʟʏ
Other fanfics
008. ʜᴀᴋᴜɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴀᴛᴀ
009. ꜰᴀᴍÉĒʟʏ ᴛÉĒᴍᴇ
010. ʟᴏɴᴅᴏɴ
011. ᴅᴀᴛᴇ É´ÉĒÉĸʜᴛ
012. ᴀÉĸʀᴇᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
013. ᴍᴀᴋÉĒÉ´Éĸ ᴜᴘ
014. ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ ÉĒꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ
015. ʜᴏᴍᴇ
016. ꜰᴀꜱʜÉĒᴏɴ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ
017. ᴍᴏᴠÉĒÉ´Éĸ
018. ʙᴀᴇᴄᴀᴛÉĒᴏɴ
020. ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ
021. ꜱᴄᴀɴᴅᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ
100k Reads
022. ᴍᴜᴋʙᴀɴÉĸ
023. ᴛʏᴘᴇ ꜱʜÉĒᴛ
024. ʙÉĒʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1
025. ʙÉĒʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2
FREE PALESTINE
026. ʙÉĒʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3
027. ʙÉĒʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 4
028. ʙÉĒʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 5 💔
029. ᴍᴏᴍᴍᴀ ᴄᴇᴀꜱᴀʀ ꜱᴜ
030. ÉĸʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛÉĒᴏɴ
031. ᴄᴏɴÉĸʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛÉĒᴏɴꜱ
032. ᴛᴀᴋÉĒÉ´Éĸ ÉĒᴛ ꜱʟᴏᴡ
033. ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
034. ᴡᴀꜱʜÉĒÉ´Éĸ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋÉĒÉ´Éĸ
035. ꜱʟÉĒᴘ ᴜᴘ
036. Éĸᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ
037. ᴜʜ ᴏʜ
038. ᴍÉĒʟᴏ ᴄᴇᴀꜱᴀʀ-ꜱᴜ
COPYING

019. ᴄʀᴀá´ĸʏ 'ᴇxᴇꜱ'

5.8K 179 130
By obrowne21

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"How'd you know I was here?"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺✔️

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

OAKLEY FELT LIKE EVERYTHING WAS GOING GOOD FOR HIM. His career grows everyday, family and friend relationships are good, and the best part about his life was Valentina, no questions asked.

She wasn't just his girlfriend, she was his best friend and soulmate all in one. He learned so much from her about love and continues to everyday.

It made him feel bad that they had to separate once again but on the plus side he can buy a ring for her. The ring.

It's something he's being planning for awhile. How to ask her, what ring to buy, the things he is going to say. They've been dating for two years, they've met each others family, they know almost everything about each other. It may seem early to most but he is so sure about this one.

"How's your dad?" Oakley wondered. His tone was filled with genuine worry as he focused on Val. It was one of the many face tiles they could get in with their busy schedules.

She nervously looked away from the camera as she answered. "He's getting better. The doctors said it was just a hit to the head so he's fine. We were able to take him home and I think I'm going to stay here for a couple more days."

Just as the couple was settling into their new home, Val received a call from her crying mother. Apparently her dad had been trying to get to some goldfish decorations in the garage. They were out of his reach and being his stubborn self, he ignored his old age and decided to use a latter. He ended up falling and hitting his head pretty badly leading Val to get the first flight to her childhood home.

Oakley was packed and ready to go with her but Val didn't want him to miss that important meeting he had. It was for a couple of other rappers and it could really boost his career, it would be good for him.

"Take as long as you need, baby." He softly said making her smile. Cheeks red and everything. The sight made him a sense of pride in his chest that even in tough times he could still make her feel better.

No matter how many times he called her that it still held the same effect. Just like when he would kiss her or hold her hand. "I love you."

"I love you more." He returned, the words not feeling foreign. He meant it with his whole heart.

"Maybe I'll come done there after this stupid meeting is over." The dread for the meeting he had to attend was abundantly clear. He's not the social type but he knows that this can help his career. He would also feel better about to Val was home but Crush would be his only sense of comfort he has with right now.

"I don't think it's stupid." She scolded. A small part of her missing the love she had for music, she's just been too busy to artiste anything. And she refused to have anybody else do it for her.

"Alright, it's not stupid." He corrected agreeing with anything she says.

When she wasn't looking he took a face time photo of her concentrated face as she tried to find a TV show to watch.

"Let me talk to our son before you go." She softly demanded not taking her eyes off of her TV that was mounted to her bedroom wall. Cursh barking as he heard his 'mothers' voice.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"IT WAS GOOD DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU MAN." Drake dabbed up Oakley and brought him into a hug.

Returning the gesture Oakley said. "You too."

"Aye, tell Val I said wassup for me."

Drake and Val go way back. That was his little sister, his family. He was one of the main reasons she wanted to get into music in the first place and he taught her everything he knows.

"For sure, man." Oakley said his goodbyes to the rest of the artists and and made his way to his car with his security guards in tow. The two guys were very nonchalant but Val was able to break them and they eventually started to talk more to the couple.

He smiled pulling out his keys to unlock his car. As he went to step in a voice stopped him. "Central Cee!"

Thinking it was a fan he turned to nicely say hello but his voice got caught in his throat. A happy looking Madeline Argy stood before him.

He didn't get nervous cause he thought she was pretty. He got nervous because they used to talk back in the day, like on a romantically level. It was going good until she started to get a little clingy. Then she started to get crazy, stalking him wherever he went. It was weird that she was just showing up out of the blue.

"Hey, I'm busy. Gotta go." He tried to let her down nicely moving to take a seat in his car but was stopped by her voice again.

"Wait!" She yelled loudly but calmed herself. "I just meant that it's really weird that we ran into each other. Don't you want to catch up?"

"Nah." He answered bluntly. "How'd you know I was here?"

"I didn't." She quickly said. "We just coincidentally are in the same place at the same time. Crazy right?"

Clearly she was lying. He bets that she was just waiting out here for his meeting to be done. "Listen, I got a girl."

"I know. I saw." She said smiling. To anyone else it looked genuine but to him he could see she was raging. "She's cute, what's her name? Valentine?"

"Valentina." He corrected hardly. "I got to go. I wish I could say it was nice seeing you but..."

And with that he drove away trying to forget he ever saw her face in the first place. He didn't need to tell Valentina about this right?

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 ✔️

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

• DRAMAAAAAAA
• YALL ARE NOT READY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 170 49
We don't ever go to no restaurants, cinema date, she don't know that tension.
372K 12.6K 34
đ–ŧ𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗋đ–ē𝗅 đ–ŧ𝖾𝖾 𝗑 đ–ŋ𝖾𝗆 𝗈đ–ŧ. 𝑰đ‘ģ 𝑾𝑨đ‘ē 𝑱đ‘ŧđ‘ēđ‘ģ đ‘ēđ‘ŧ𝑷𝑷đ‘ļđ‘ēđ‘Ŧđ‘Ģ đ‘ģđ‘ļ 𝑩đ‘Ŧ đ‘¯đ‘Ŧ𝑹 đ‘ē𝑷đ‘Ŧđ‘ĩđ‘Ģ𝑰đ‘ĩ𝑮 đ‘ģđ‘¯đ‘Ŧ đ‘ĩđ‘°đ‘Žđ‘¯đ‘ģ đ‘ģđ‘ļ 𝑾đ‘ļ𝑹𝑲 đ‘ļđ‘ĩ...
70.6K 522 54
Central cee imagines