Lethal Web of Mafia's Revenge...

By Authorgoldenrose

This book is not a stand-alone. "WALK ON IT, NOW!" he barked an order. With widened eyes, she looked between... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 72
chapter 77

Chapter 7

846 43 7
By Authorgoldenrose

The instruments of pure torture danced in front of Ayzel.

Zain straightened the black whip and steel whip with spikes in front of her. He examined the length of the whips. These were the same whips that were practiced on him and his brothers.

Ayzel gulped.

She was contouring her fears.

It's okay, I can endure it.

It's okay, nothing would happen.

It's okay.

It's okay.

Now Zain started to sharpen the knives. His attention was on the preparation of torture devices.

Ayzel was calculating the chances of her survival.

None.

She would not be able to stand even a single lash.

She mustered up her courage to request something from him.

Her last wish.

Her last request.

"Zain, I have a request please." With her slightly teary voice, she muttered.

Zain paid no attention. He was sharpening the knife.

"Zain I want to meet my children just for one last time. My friend. Please Zain, after that beat me, kill me whatever you want, do it. But please just let me see them just for one last time." It was her last wish.

Her unannounced and sudden abduction did not allow her to have that privilege.

Her purpose was just to console her children that they would be okay without her.

She begged him with a wobbling soul.

He still paid no attention.

She tried her luck, just one last time, a bit harder.

"Zain, please. Even the prisoners of the death sentence are allowed their last wish. Please!" She cried out.

This pressed his wounded nerve. He closed his eyes, his face darkened. Then the knife in his hand, which he was sharpening, landed in Ayzel's direction, just missing her by one inch.

She shrieked and flinched back on the wall. She was leaning on the wall to hide her, somehow. Due to fear tears sprung from her eyes.

With angry strides, he marched toward her and gripped her narrow neck with his leather glove-clad hand.

"DID YOU ALLOW ME THAT THAT WISH? HUH!!!" He acted like a mad dog.

"You took my son away from me in front of my eyes. You did not let me touch him, hold me for a second. Why would I show mercy on you?" he was jerking her body, and with each jerk, her petite body collided with the wall.
Her back was hurting very badly.

She was sobbing with hiccups.

"For more than five years, you and your dog of friend kept me separate from my child. I wish I could do the same for you. I could separate you and Sameer from your child." He barked at her.

Her eyes widened.

"PLEASE ZAIN, WHY DRAG AN INNOCENT THAT DO NOT EXIST!" this pained her.

But why the it pained her if that entity is non-existent?

He chuckled darkly.

"Well, did not you succeed in the room of that apartment?" He said venomously.

What did he mean by that?

Ayzel frowned. He went up releasing her neck. Then he threw some pictures, old letters, and a wrapper of birth control pills at Ayzel. He had preserved them for all these past years.

Ayzel recognized the pictures. But she/was not concerned with the letters and the pill wrapper.

"I found this seamless  stuff where you spend your days with him, as you were spending nights with me." He scoffed a bitter smile.

"No, no, no Zain. I never loved Smaeer. I never wrote these letters. He did propose to me but I denied it. I was never involved with him like that. I never had an ill relationship with him." She spoke for her purity.

Then he threw her bracelet harshly on her face, cutting the skin off her face.

"LIAR. You protected your purity to fool me only. After that, you were his lover." He snarled.

"NO Zain. He just called me there to tell me to find that USB. That fake Tehmina was there too. I swear on Arh.." she pleaded.

"SHUT UP. JUST SHUT UP. To hide your sin do not TAKE A FAKE OATH of MY SON!" He was again squeezing her neck.

"What did lack in my love? Hm? What? You were the dust off the floors but I made you the Queen of my heart and my family. But what did you do? Torn apart my trust and my love just like that." He snapped his fingers.

"I gave you my everything just to lose my everything by your hands." This time he showed tears.

"You called me a ra****, murder, murder of my unborn child because she was a daughter." He reminded her of the allegation she made me.

"But the words of that Sameer and his fake bitch, were heavier than my love. Right, tell me have you ever loved me?" He asked shaking her body.

Only sobs and tears emerged from her body.

She loved him always. And still loved him. But she did not want to affect his revenge by her confession.

"Because of you, my old grandmother was dragged to the police station. All in her life, her respect was never even touched by an evil glance. Fortunately, my sister was out of the country, otherwise, I don't know what would have happened to her. But you did what an enemy could not do in twenty-two years." He squeezed her neck.

What enemy?

Ayzel looked at him for an explanation.

"Yes Miss Ayzel, your boyfriend was not that Hi-fi officer. That money-hungry dog, under the curtain of a top agent, handed over me, Osama, and Burhan to our old enemy. Tehmina's brother. He was waiting for these moments for twenty-two years." He revealed.

Azyel was shocked. That part of the truth she was not still aware of.

"Are you seeing all these things? For a long period, I was whipped with these things." He said while waving the whips in front of her, with his one hand on her neck.

"But do you know what hurt more? You betrayal. The separation of my child from me. It burnt my sound."His face was full of pain and hatred.

Then he tore apart his shirt. The faint but deep scars were present on her torso.

"See this. All these are present in the bodies of Osama and Burhan too. They were tortured in front of my eyes.  But I was helpless. They sliced our skin. Burnt us. Gave horrible electric shocks." He gritted in pure anger.

Ayzel whimpered and cried more on hearing the torture that these men faced.

"You are worried about your children. They were also the only son of their parents. You pained them too." Zain increased the burden of her sins.

She had become very well aware of the pain, that one feels when his child is snatched from him.

When one can't see his child.

When one can't hug his child.

When one can't inhale the fragrance of his child.

"Our enemy could not hurt us or touch us. But with the help of an inside lizard, they got what they wanted. It's not the strangers, but the inside Lizard who ruined us." He said to her in a bitter voice.

They say that hurt and betrayal always come from an insider or your beloved one hurting the one most.

If Zain weighs Ayzel's betrayal on one side and the torture on the other side, Ayzel's sin would win.

"My sister, my grandmother begged me not to marry you. But I was blinded by your love. My ruination was written." His voice was painful.

But was not he the one, forcing the marriage on her? He told her to be ruined together in this marriage.

"Zain..I did not betray..you. It..was just..lack of trust and..and a misunderstanding....that led us there." For the first time, she explained herself.

"I.dont.give.a.damn. You.will.pay.with.your.next.breath.what.you.done.to.me.my family." He gritted and emphasized each word. After uttering every word, he collided her back with the wall.

And then at the end, he pushed her down, and her head bounced a little with the floor.

He exited the room with a hard bang on the iron door.

When he left, Ayzel broke into heart-wrenching sobs.

How could he accuse her of having an illegitimate relationship with Sameer?

She already placed her head in prostration on the boundary of his heart.

She worshiped him considering him as her "Mujazi Khuda."

She turned herself into the dust of his feet, only to burn on and burn off in search of his path.

For what punishment he was talking about when she already had paid?

Tehmina's brother and Sameer were his enemies. But she was grounded in between them.

She was an innocent first trapped in a web of mafia lies and conspiracies.

Then she was trapped in the lethal webs of the Mafia's revenge.

In a never-ending cycle and web of miseries, she was entangled.

With no rescuer.

She just prayed to her lord to end her miseries.

Sorry guys for the late update. And thank you for asking about me. 😍😍😍

Please just don't cry guys, things will get better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.2K 59
||C O M P L E T E D|| || A Mafia generic story, in addition with new aspects and divergence|| ||Slow editing|| ~*~ "I am...
5.9K 273 46
Five years ago, Tristian's wife left him, leaving behind their barely three-month-old twins. Taking care of the children fell on his parents' hands...
560K 14.4K 42
I looked at his eyes and put up a strong face. His eyes bore into mine as much as mine into his. It was like he could read my mind and reach out to m...
70K 311 9
Finally today his revenge is completed... Or so he thought... "We all thought that Jones & Jones company has gone bankrupt. Mr. Jones ran away and in...