ส™สŸแดแดแด…สŸษชษดแด‡ | แด ๊œฑแดแด ๊œฐแด›. ส™แด€ษดษขแด˜ษชษดแด‹

By Tlovesfood

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ, ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๏ฟฝ... More

New story!
Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
โ€ขAnnouncementโ€ข
35
36
37
38
39

33

406 28 31
By Tlovesfood

Hmm warning? Idk I just described them "kissing" in a brief manner so if you're uncomfortable then just "skip"

Our lips met, her soft lips on mine.

And I was a goner.

My heart just exploded.

I felt my hands resting on the curve of her hips, tremble.

For the briefest of seconds, her lips were tentative, unsure of what they might find.

She did more than just not stop me. She kissed me back.

So I kissed her gently, carefully holding her neck, like was a fragile item I wanted to protect from breaking.

But instead, she knotted her fists on my shirt, pulling me harder against her. I groaned softly low in my throat.

One moment we were kissing softly.

Another moment we were kissing like our world depended on it.

I slip my tongue inside her mouth, gentle but demanding. Her fingers slowly grip my hair pulling me closer. I pushed her backward and her back lightly hit the wall. Knowing she was on her tiptoes, I slid my hands down her hips to her thighs. She moans as I slowly grip them and pull her off the ground making her legs buckle around my waist. The length of her red dress friction with my black suit. I give her ass a squeeze through the fabric.

Her hands glided over my shoulders, urging me with gentle touches, with a murmur against my lips, not to pause. Hesitantly I returned her caress, and then with greater force—kissing her again and again, each time with increasing urgency, cupping her face between my burning hands, my thin fingers stroking her skin, making her shiver.

By now I know exactly how we fit together, her hands on my hair and neck, my arms around her hips, the pressure of her lips on mine. I wanted to memorize her.

She kissed me, right now, after everything I'd done. Surely I was the poison, and Jisoo was the drug that would make me forget everything.

A sudden buzz vibrated in my pocket. I was about to ignore that before we noticed we were out of breath.

Breathing heavily, we both pulled away resting our foreheads against each other. Our eyes remained closed.

"This is so wrong," Jisoo whispers. I could still taste her in my mouth.

"I know," I gulp.

"This shouldn't have happened this way," she readjusts her head.

"I know," I answer her, not having words to speak.

My phone starts buzzing again when we both open our eyes at the same time. We stare at each other.

One thing I can tell from her eyes is, that she's not angry she wants to know the unspoken truth.

"We should get back to the ball?" she questions and I nod slowly letting go of her legs and placing her feet to the ground. We stare at each other again, "before you think or say anything- I don't regret this at all." she says as my heart calms, "and I don't care what makes you stay away from me but if you want this," she pointed between us. "Us... then I need a proper explanation for what made you keep hurting me." and by that, she fixes her dress and hair before walking to the door and leaving.

I stared at her for a second before calling her, "Jisoo," she stopped, then turned around, and I gulped. "Tomorrow at the bridge 4 pm sharp. I'll tell you everything."

She stares at me for a while then a small smile creeps up her lips nodding and then turning back, walking out.

My body slumps at the nearest table before I run my hands down my face. I can't lose her now. I can't keep ignoring her now. why? Because it's her. It's always been her. I can't just walk away from her anymore.

I just realized that my liking for Jisoo has become a stronger word to define my feelings towards her.

'Cause now I love her and maybe now I'm not afraid to tell her the truth.

Fuck, I was really in a deep shit.

It was the next morning.

Last night.... was... Okay.

So here is what happened well you know after the kiss-

Gryffindor won the Homecoming house trophy. Leaving Ravenclaw being 2nd and Hufflepuff being 3rd. Slytherin made it last because of their quidditch score.

Almost everyone seemed happy with the scores other than Yoongi. I felt bad when his smile immediately dropped after the scores were announced. The Quidditch scores were not his fault and nor were V's. Taking a walk back to the memory it's still a mystery of the preplanned accident.

The next news gave the heated scenario a push. The homecoming king and queen were announced.

Mrs Kim shot up from her seat the moment Jennie and Yoongi were announced the homecoming king and queen. Mrs Kim hugged Mrs. Min, oh I can totally see the wedding bells ringing in the future. At this point, all the elite parents looked satisfied with the results.

I glance back at my parents, they are busy congratulating their favorite nephew, Jin. Obviously, he had to be congratulated the most. I rolled my eyes at the sight when Rm stood up holding his hand to me for a picture. I smiled at the camera as his father grinned behind it. Of course, we were going to get photobombed. And the expected person was Hobi. He squeezed between us, smiling ear to ear. Soon one after the other the elites joined, hugging each other in the most squeezable way possible. Everyone seemed happy after a long time.

The thought of the shared kiss in the classroom came running into my mind. V said he would tell me everything. My cheeks felt warm when I glanced back at V.

But there was something strange. Something strange with V's behavior when he was asked to take pics with his family. Mentally I kept a note to ask about his uncle. He has been smiling way creepily at him and sometimes smiling at me.

The next thing I knew Jimin and his parents were called to take a family picture. What I noticed is that Rosé shyly tagged along with Mrs. Park as she stood beside Jimin who seemed happy. I glanced at Mr. Park, the typical Slytherin Dad who seemed not okay with his son being with Rosé, a muggle whom he hated with all his guts.

He grunts and then mutters something which makes Rosé drop her smile, Jimin immediately glares at him as they both speak in hushed voices. Mrs. Park consoles Rosé as Rm awkwardly clicks the picture.

I just being there saw the whole scenario. As Mr. Park passes them almost crashing into me, I glance up as he passes me a light smile then walks away. Weird. The immediate mood changed after seeing me- Mr Park really had to be those stereotypical dads.

Rosé dismisses herself from Jimin and his mom walking away, I try to stop her as Jimin tries to follow, I hold his hand, "Let me talk to her, you check on your dad."

I walk after her. The next thing I knew was, she walked into the crowd of students dancing. Fuck no. It took me a good 5 mins to go around the whole crowd and look after everyone but Rosé. Where the fuck did she go?

I immediately took my phone out walking out of the crowd, still looking around then typing her name on my contacts.

The call ended after 30 seconds, so I called again still looking around when finally Rosé accepted the call. Thank God.

"Unnie..." her voice came broken.

"Chaeyoung-ah, are you okay? And where tf did you just go?"

"I- Ah, I just went to my dorm," she mutters.

I sigh in relief, "Okay, but are you okay? Do you need something? I can talk if you just need someone." I ramble.

"Unnie- it's alright. I just- I just need some space. You don't need to worry. I'll just sleep." she sighs.

Not trying to pressure her anymore I sigh, "Okay, take care. Call me if you need anything."

"Yeah, I will," her voice fades as she ends the call.

I sigh and glance at her contact picture. I hope she's okay.

Suddenly a hand on my shoulder shocks me, I immediately clutch my wand pointing at the stranger's neck, or maybe definitely not a stranger's neck.

V gulps as my wand pokes at his throat. Fuck. He immediately smirks looking at my scared stage. "Is it just me or do you actually want to kill me whenever I'm around you?" he says pointing at the wand.

I immediately pocket my wand and glance up at him, "it's nothing like that," I gulp my eyes dropping to his lips. Why the heck do they look so plump?

"Well, it wasn't the first time it happened," he says implying our previous encounters.

I roll my eyes, "maybe my wand likes you more than me,"

"So you're saying you like me," He says immediately catching my words. I mentally slap myself.

"I never said that, and I do not like you," I argue.

He takes a step and then leans in, I can feel his breath on my left ear as butterflies surge in my stomach, "Well your lips may have a different opinion on it, if you want I can prove it to you again maybe."

My breath hitches, is he flirting with me? What changed?

I regain myself as I push him back, "No thank you."

I turn back to leave but his hand pulls me back, "I mean it, J. I'll tell you everything." he says bringing back the words he said to me after he kissed me.

I glance at him and then nod. And the rest of the night we sat with our families and talked.

So here I'm sitting on my bed waiting for the clock to tick 4 while it is only 9 in the morning.

Wait, I just noticed-

Last night he called me by the nickname he made for me.

V called me J.

My face warms up again. What is wrong with me?

I shook my head and glanced back at my table. Damnit, I had assignments to complete.

The whole homecoming thing kept me busy and I barely had time to do schoolwork. Thinking about homecoming my mind diverted to the whole Shayla scenario. Why is the school hiding her death from her own mother?

I suddenly hear a groan as I look over at Rubi's bed, "my head is pounding."

I chuckle, "How much did you drink last night?"

"Ugh, maybe a few bottles? I really lost control," Rubi taps are head sitting up on her bed.

I walk up and pull out, the hangover meds I kept for every time Rubi woke up with a hangover, "take them," I pass the water.

"God, you're a lifesaver!" She thanks me and then gulps down the medicine.

I nod and then glance at my red dress, hanging on one of the hangers, making me remember about her plan for Cheryl, Rubi's girlfriend's birthday, "Ah, so did Cheryl love the gown you gifted her?"

Rubi's face lights up, "Yes she loved it! My mom liked it too," she smiles.

"That's great," I smile taking my books from the desk as I hear Rubi groan again, "what?"

"Are you seriously studying right the next day after the ball?" She gives me a horrid look.

I chuckle and then shrug, "I missed a few classes for the homecoming so yeah I have to complete them before the classes begin again tomorrow."

She rolls her eyes, "Well that's a shame I couldn't help you because of my fucking bad hangover-" Ping! Ping!

My phone lights up.

"That's okay," I tell Rubi and accept the call from Jimin.

"Good morning, Jim. I didn't know you'd wake up this early." I chuckle.

Instead of hearing a comeback, he speaks in a hurried manner, "Jisoo it's not the time."

"Hey what's wrong?" My shoulders tense as I sit up.

"Rosé is missing,"

What.

*•*•*•*•*

Spoiler- "You have to leave Hogwarts,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 6.3K 26
"๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ...๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด-" ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง, "๐˜‘๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ-๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ!"...
4.7K 213 12
๐€ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐. ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
5K 188 6
...๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Š๐’”...? ใ€Žโ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐•„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›๐•ฃ๐•• ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜ใ€
238K 6.6K 16
๐˜ฝ๐™๐™Ž ๐™ซ๐™ค๐™˜๐™–๐™ก ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐“ง ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š๐๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐•ต๐–Ž๐–“๐–˜๐–”๐–”, ๐•ฟ๐–†๐–Š๐–“๐–“๐–Ž๐–Š, ๐•ต๐–Ž๐–—๐–”๐–˜๐–Š, ๐•ท๐–Ž๐–Ÿ๐–๐–”๐–”๐–