The Assassin family (Five Har...

Oleh Avengergirl99

In which Natasha and her boyfriend Five breaks their contract and travel back to 2019 to stop the apocalypse... Lebih Banyak

CAST OF ACT ONE
0. Introduction
1. STOP THEM
2. MEETING THE BOYFRIEND'S FAMILY
3. I LOVE YOU
4. THE FUNERAL
5. GRIDDY'S DOUGHNUTS
6. LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON
7. THE MERITECH PROSTHETICS
8. THE MALL
9. WATCHING THE LAB
10. SHARING PAST
11. FIGHT AT THE ACADEMY
12. DRUNK
13. TIME CHANGES EVERYTHING
14. PROBABILITY MAP
15. THE COMMISSION
16. YOU MADE US KILLERS
17. LOOKING FOR HAROLD JENKINS
18. LOOKING FOR VANYA
19. THE CABIN
20. THE MARK IS DEAD
21. STOPPING VANYA
0. Introduction
CAST OF ACT TWO
22. DALLAS, TEXAS
23. IT FOLLOW US HERE
24. THE SURPRISE
25. SNEAKING IN
26. SOUND WAVES
27. THE MAJESTIC 12
29. THE FAMILY IS BACK TOGETHER
30. NEED TO FIND THE REASON
31. HANGING OUT IN A HAIR SALON
32. THE INVITATION TO A LIGHT SUPPER
33. SECONDS, NOT DECADES
34. THE ASSASSIN FAMILY
35. DO NOT TEST ME RIGHT NOW
36. THE FAIL MEETING
37. PARADOX PSYCHOSIS
38. MAKE A CHOICE
39. THE INFINITE SWIRTCHBOARD
40. PARANOID
41. THEY WERE EXECUTED
42. FIGHT THIS TOGETHER
43. THE TRUTH COMING OUT
44. THE FIGHT
45. IT'S OVER
0. Introduction
CAST OF ACT THREE
46. THE SPARROWS
47. DICKHEADS
48. I WILL KICK YOUR ASS
49. OFFICIALLY RETIRED
50. FAMILY TIME
51. BACK TO WORK
52. FIRST STEPS
53. IT'S HAPPENING
54. COMBINING POWERS
55. WHERE IS THE BRIEFCASE
56. THAT WENT WELL
57. KUGELBLITZ
58. KINDEST CUT
59. THE MOTHER OF AGONY
60. FAMILY MEETING
61. CELEBRATION
62. INVITATIONS TO THE BACHELOR
63. WEDDING AT THE END OF THE WORLD
64. DRUNK AT A WEDDING
65. ENJOYING THE VIEW
66. THE SEVEN BELLS
67. A TRAGIC LOSS
68. THE VOID
69. GUARDIANS
70. THE HOTEL ABSORBS LIFE
71. PROMISE ME

28. THE SWEDES

163 5 0
Oleh Avengergirl99

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: THE SWEDES

---

Natasha, Five, Zach, Diego and Lila was bending down with their backs up against a small brick wall.

Diego was in a black suit with a brown and black tie and Five was still in his umbrella uniform. Lila was in a light blue dress.

Natasha had sat part of her hair up while she was dress like she was actually blending in to this gala.

She looked at her son and her boyfriend who was not wearing something that would fit to a gala, "Couldn't you boys pick something else so it actually look like we belong?" she asked "Says you" Five said "Well, at least I tried to look like I belong here" she said.

Diego glanced over the wall quickly, seeing that no one was looking their direction.

He then put his hands on the wall and climbed over it before he crouched down next to a parked car. Lila climbed over the wall quickly before doing the same.

Natasha, Zach and Five glanced at each other before they nodded and they all jumped over.

They were all hiding behind the parked car, bending down as they looked at the building where the Gala was being held.

"So, what's the plan?" Lila asked "We infiltrate, we identify, we extract. Double time" Diego said looking at them before he looked back at the building.

Lila turned to Five "What the hell is he talking about?" she asked "Find the old man and get out fast" Five answered and Diego turned to look at him "That's what I said" he said before he turned back "On me" he said before running towards another car while Natasha follow after him.

Lila looked back at Five and Zach "After you" she said but they just clenched their jaws and narrowed their eyes at her.

"What, I can't be polite?" she asked "Cut the crap. All right?" Zach said "Yeah, my dimwitted brother might buy your bullshit, but me and Zach don't trust you for a second and I don't think my wonderful girlfriend trust you either, and I don't know what you are up to, but leave my girlfriend and kids alone, understood, and if you touch one hair on them, I swear to God I'm going to kill you" Five said "That means me too" Zach said.

"O ye of little faith" Lila said "Stick it up your ass" Five said "And shoved it down your throat" Zach said as the two was looking at her while they smiled fakely.

"Sometimes I wonder how you were able to make something so cute as little Luna, either 99% are from Natasha, or she isn't yours. I will swing towards the second one" Lila said as she looked at Five before she walked after Diego and Natasha with Zach and Five right behind her.

---

Slow mariachi music was playing as Natasha and Diego entered the building with Five and Lila behind them as overlapping chatter was heard.

Five quickly grabbed two glasses of champagne from a tray that was being held by a caterer before taking a sip from one of them.

He turned around before handing one to Natasha "My lady" he said "Thank you" she said as she took the glass from him before they both took a sip while they quickly looked around.

"If you two want to blending I don't think two teen drink alcohol isn't exactly the way to do it" Zach told his parents.

"I don't see Dad anywhere" Diego said "Just keep an eye out for the Majestic Twelve. I got upstairs" Five said "Me and Zach got down stairs" Natasha said and Five nodded before he looked at Diego "Diego, try not to do anything too stupid" he said and Lila chuckled softly.

"But first" Five said before he looked at Natasha "You promise me a dance, remember" he said "I thought you have forgotten" Natasha said "Never" he said and she rolled her eyes "Fine" she said and Five grabbed her hand before walking out on the dance floor.

Five put his hands on her waist before the two started dancing.

When the rain is blowing in your face
And the whole world is on your case
I could offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love

"This remind me of that day" Five said and she nodded as she could feel his hands resting on her waist.

When the evening shadows and the stars appear
And there is no one there to dry your tears
I could hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love

Five then brought her hands up, placing them on his shoulders while his other hand rested on her waist.

"You know that you have changed a lot since the first day I met you, do you know that" he suddenly said "Yeah, it's because of you and our kids. But you opened me up and brought out the person I really was. That person that was hiding inside" she said before taking a deep breath "I'm not like that anymore. I know I'm not the best person either, and I know that there will always be a part of me that will love to just keep killing and have no remorse or regret for the things I have done, the people I have killed, but I don't hurt people who don't deserve it, at least not anymore" she said before she let out a sigh "There will always be a small part of my body that would never stop killing and is thanks to you that I'm able to fight that part and now I believe that there is another way than killing" she said and he smiled causing a slowly smile to formed on her lips.

"I like to believe that there are always another way than killing. We are not the monsters and killers people think we are. I don't want to be that killer and monster people think I am and neither should you be. You are better than that, we both are" she said.

I know you haven't made your mind up yet
But I will never do you wrong
I've known it from the moment that we met
No doubt in my mind where you belong

"You know I'm glad I finally have the courage to tell you what I feel. I was actually scared" he said "Five Hargreeves was scared. That's new" she said and chuckled.

I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue
I'd go crawling down the avenue
No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love

Natasha stared into his green eyes and she could see that he wanted to get this done so he could to live peacefully without any problems.

The storms are raging on the rolling sea
And on the highway of regret
The winds of change are blowing wild and free
You ain't seen nothing like me yet

"You okay?" she asked "No, it's like my siblings don't appreciate everything I sacrificed for them. They never understood that every drop of blood that my hands spilled was for them" he said "Hey" she said and he lifted his head to look at her, a strand of his hair falling over his face.

I could make you happy, make your dreams come true
Nothing that I wouldn't do
Go to the ends of the Earth for you
To make you feel my love

"It's not your fault that they are so selfish and stubborn to see all the things you have done for them" she said before she put her hands on his face "You still have me, Zach and Luna and we're not going anywhere. I promise. We're not going to leave you, ever" she said and he smiled "Good, 'cause I can't lose you" he said "You wouldn't lose us" she said.

"I'm scared that we don't get to save the world this time and we are all gonna die" he said "We are not gonna die. We are gonna stop this" she said "My worst fear is that something terrible will happen to you, Zach or Luna, and I can't save you. I sometimes have nightmares about it" he said before he let out a sigh "I can't lose you" he said, his voice breaking a bit.

"Hey" she said as she put her hand on his chin before she turned his head so he was looking at her "Nothing is gonna happen to us, I promise" she said as she stroke her thumb down his cheek.

"So you and Zach was here for a year and nine months" he said and she nodded "I'm so sorry, Darling. I know it must have been hard. Going through the pregnancy without me, giving birth without me by your side, again" he gave her a soft look.

"It's okay. I don't blame you, neither does Zach. You did what you thought was the last solution to save us and it could have being a lot worse, beside you did kinda saved us" she said.

"Yeah, but you and Zach were all alone. In a new timeline. Not knowing if you'll ever see me and the others again" he mumbled.

She smiled before she cupped his face and connected their lips before pulling away.

"Look, even though we were alone, I wouldn't trade it for the entire world if it means seeing you again. Yes, it was hard without you here, but you are here now. That's the only thing that matters" she smiled at him and he gave her a weak smile back.

"You know that meeting you was one of the best times in my life. You showed me something I've never felt before. You are my best friend, you are my other half. You made me fall in love without even trying. You made me the happiest I've ever been. You're so perfect. Everything about you, it is so perfect. Your laugh, it's my favorite thing to hear. Your voice, it's my comfort noise. You just existing, it makes me so happy. I love you more than words nor actions could ever describe. I know that I wouldn've never made it this far, if it weren't for you. Just know I really love you. I never want you to forget that, my love" he said and she smiled.

"I remember the first time I saw you. I knew I wanted to be with you from the moment I laid my eyes on you. I couldn't stop looking at you, your eyes or smile. You stole my heart the first moment you spoke. I didn't believe in love at first sight until I met you. And to this day, I can't believe you chose me to be with you. I want you to know that you're my everything" he said "And you are mine" she said with a smile.

"You changed my life without even trying and I don't think I could ever tell you how much you mean to me. Since you came into my life, it has felt so much more enjoyable because I get to spent it with you by my side through it all. Meeting you was the best moment in my life. You showed me something different. Something I never felt before. You made me fall in love with you, without doing much at all. You made me the happiest I've been in a long time. I never knew how much a single person could change my life. I'm so glad you came into my life. You've given me so much to live for because you make me feel so many feelings that no one except you has been able to make me feel, so thank you. Thank you for being one of the few people in this world that actually understand me, because for a while I felt lost and then somehow, we found each other in this life three times and that changed everything. I am so grateful to have met you. Being loved by you has being the greatest gift of all time. You turned my life into a journey of love and happiness. Every second I spend with you, I fall even more in love with you. I love you and I will love you forever and I don't want you to ever forget that" she said "Never. I love you" he said "I love you too" she said and they smiled to each other before they pressed their foreheads against each other while closing their eyes.

"You, Zach and the Luna will always and forever be in my heart, no matter what comes between us. I love you all three of you with all my heart and soul. You have been the one to show me what real love looks like and what it feels like to be loved. We have made so many memories that I will keep forever. I'm happy to call you my home and I will forever love you, all the time" she said and he smiled

"Thank you" she said "For what?" he asked "For you. And for bringing me on the right path. I don't know what person I would've become without you. You succeeded to break the stone that had came around my heart and you made me feel again. You did that. Thank you for that and everything else" she tells him with honestly in her voice.

"I love you" she sad "I love you too" he said.

Then the music stopped and the two pulled away "Stay down here, okay" he said and she nodded "Be careful" she said and he nodded before he ran towards the stairs.

Five reach up the stairs when he heard murmur indistinctly and he spotted a group of men walked down the hall, he watched them enter a room before they closed the door.

Five looked around to make sure no one was here and as he saw no one was here, he blinked away.

---

Five appeared in a closet inside the room where the group have walked in. He leaned forward to look out of the shades of the door.

He could see all the Majestic 12 gathered in a dark room that was dimly lit by a few lamps that were placed around the room.

"The president is continuing to make inquiries into Roswell and the other crash sites, gentleman. And, as you know, we cannot allow him to get his nose into our business. I've confirmed the motorcade will indeed be turning left on Elm Street. We'll have our people in place" a man explained.

"Gentlemen, this plan of yours seems ill-timed" said the man that had his back to the closet, and Five narrowed his eyes as he could recognize the voice, it sound like Reginald "It's going to be a turkey shoot" a man said.

Five moved a bit making a soft clatter causing the man to turn and looked at the closet and Five's eyes widened when he saw it was Reginald, his dad.

"Dad?" Five whispered "Shh" Reginald said to the other men and he grabbed a metal stick from a stand near the fireplace before he slowly wanted towards the closet door.

But before Reginald could stabbed it through the closet, Five blinked away.

Five appeared in the hallway, but as he turned around, he saw one of the Swedes who was wearing the same outfit as a waiter to blend in.

"Shit" Five muttered and the guy grabbed his blazer and pulled him forward before he pushed him against the wall causing him to grunt before the guy shoved him towards another side of the hallway.

But before Five could hit the wall, he blinked away before he appeared behind the guy and kicked him in the leg, causing the guy to fell on his knees.

Five then jumped up on his back trying to snap his neck as he made a straining noise, but the guy lifted his arms behind himself before grabbing Five by the shoulder, leaning forward, swinging Five up and threw him onto the floor causing Five to groan.

The guy lifted his fist to punch Five but he blinked away with a whooshes before he appeared behind the guy.

The guy got up and turned around to look at him and Five clenched his fists, causing energy to sputter as he tried to blink but nothing happen, meaning his powers was failing him again.

"Oh, shit" Five said as the guy began walking towards him before he punched Five in the face.

---

Natasha walked up the stairs to see Five fighting against one of the swedes.

"Hey, stay away from my man" she said before she swept her legs under Swedes' legs causing him to fall to the floor.

But the guy got up before throwing a punch at her.

"Stay away from my woman" Five said before he kicked the guy in the back causing him to stumble forward.

He turned around to charge at Five.

Natasha was about to help but then a pair of arms grabbed her before lifting her feet of the floor.

Natasha slammed her elbow into his side and the guy let go of her before falling backwards into the wall behind him.

She turned around to look at the Swedes and he let out a grunt as he got up.

"Hey" she said with a fake smile before she swung her fist forward, hitting the guy in the nose causing him to stumbled backward.

Natasha then kicked the guy in the waist causing him to stumble forward before he turned around and threw a punch at Natasha but she dodged the punch before she threw a circle kick at him, hitting him by the side.

She kicked him in the balls before she slammed her elbow into his side and the guy let go of her before falling backwards into the wall behind him.

The guy threw a punch at her but she bend down dodging the punch.

She threw a punch at the guy but he dodged the punch before he grabbed her by the throat and push her against the wall.

Natasha then saw a small glass vase standing by a small table next to her, so she grabbed it before smashing it at the guy's face causing him to grunt while letting go of her as the glass shatter.

Diego then came walking up the stairs and he looked to the right to see Natasha and Five fighting against the Swedes.

"Five, Natasha...." Diego said and was about to walk over and help but then a belt was wrapped around his neck causing Diego to let out a gasp as the third Swedes Axel pulled him backwards down the hallway by the belt while Diego tried to pull it away.

"Diego" Natasha said, looking at Diego, but then the guy took his chance before he threw a punch at Natasha hitting her in the face causing her to stumble backwards.

Diego wanted to help Natasha even so he was struggling too. So he pulled up his knife before throwing it towards the guy Natasha was fighting against but it miss and hit the a shelf.

Natasha dodged the punch before punching him right in the face and she kicked him in the stomach.

The guy then slammed her body into the wall next to her causing her to groaned as he let go of her arms before grabbing her throat.

But then she kicked her foot against his chest before pushing him off her causing him to stumble back catching himself on a small table by the window.

Natasha threw a punch at his jaw, knocking his head to the side.

The guy swung a kick at her face causing her to let out a grunt.

She then kicked him in the groin before she threw a punch at him causing him to groan in pain as he stumbled back.

The guy threw a punch at her but she bend down, dodging the punch.

She dodged the punch before punching him right in the face and she kicked him in the stomach.

He threw another punch at her but she bent backwards, and moved around before she swung at him again, hitting him in the face.

Then Lila came walking up the stairs and she stopped when she heard both Five and Diego groaning.

She looked at Diego and was about to walk over and help him but then she heard Five groaning and she turned around to see Natasha and Five against the Swedes.

Five groaning as he was getting slammed into a wall while Natasha let out a grunt as a fist hit her in the face.

"Lila" Diego said and she looked at him "Help me! Lila! Help..." he said.

"Protect Number Five, Natasha and Zach at all costs"

Lila grabbed Diego's knife, that was stuck in the shelf before she turned around to ran over to help Five as Zach ran up the stairs and his eyes widened at the sight.

Lila kicked off her heels and jumped up on a small table, before she jumped up, grabbing the chandelier that was hanging from the ceiling and kicked the guy before she wrapped her legs around his neck.

Five sat up from the floor and blinked twice to see how skillful Lila fought. He could almost recognize the fighting patterns and skills.

Those skills are really familiar.

Both Natasha and Zach noticed Lila's fighting skills and they realized who she really was. A member of The Commission, probably sent here to spy on them.

Lila then let go of the chandelier and with her strength she pulled the guy down on the floor.

"You're welcome" Lila said to Five who was narrowing his eyes at her.

Five saw the guy get up and ran towards him before he push him out of the window.

The first Swede threw a punch at Natasha, hitting her in the face causing her to let out a grunt as she fell to the floor.

"Okay playtime is over, you had your fun" she said before she reach into her dress quickly, grabbing out a small knife before she dig the knife into the guys' shoe causing him to grunt and he stumble back as she took the knife out.

He threw a punch at her but she dodged it and when he lifted his fist to punch her again, she dodged the fist before stabbing him in the shoulder causing him to grunt as he grabbed his shoulder while blood started to spurt through his white blazer.

She then stabbed him in the waist before letting go of the knife and he reach to punch you in the chest causing you to fell to the floor while he stumble back still with the knife stuck in his waist.

Five blinked over to her "You okay?" he asked "Took you long enough" she said before looking at him "You got a little something" she said as she wipe the blood off his nose with her hand which cause him to smile.

Then Zach blink over to them "Are you two okay?" he asked and they nodded.

Then they look towards the guy to see him taking the knife out of his waist and the family looked at each other.

"Together" Five said "Together" Zach and Natasha said before they spun around, throwing a kick at the guy, hitting him in the stomach causing him to hit the wall before falling to the floor.

"We need to catch up with Reginald" Five said "You two go, I will clean up here, I miss kicking some ass" Zach said "Be nice" Five said before he grabbed Natasha's hand and blinked away.

Diego looked at Lila who picked up her heels before running down the stairs, leaving him to fight against Axel.

Diego looked at Axel "Oh, yeah, mofo. It's just you and me. Show me what you got" he said and Axel charged towards Diego.

Zach then saw the other swede getting up before walking towards him "Okay, listen, you know who I am, so just leave" Zach said but the guy grabbed Zach's collar and pulled him forward before he pushed Zach against the wall but he reach to blink away before he appeared behind the guy and kicked him in the leg, causing the guy to fell on his knees.

Zach then jumped up on his back trying to snap his neck as he made a straining noise, but the guy lifted his arms behind himself before grabbing Zach by the shoulder, leaning forward, swinging him up and threw him onto the floor causing him to groan while his beanie fell off his head.

"Really, okay, you want to play, let's play" Zach said before he swung his fist forward, hitting the guy in the nose causing him to stumbled backward.

Zach kicked him in the balls before he slammed his elbow into his side and the guy felled backwards into the wall behind him.

The guy threw a punch at Zach but he bend down, dodging the punch before he kicked him in the stomach causing to stumble backwards.

Zach turned around to get his beanie but then the guy grabbed him from behind, but he headbutted him causing him to stumble back. Zach then turned around but the guy threw a punch at him, hitting him in the face causing him to stumble back, he put his finger to his lip before taking it away to look at it and he noticed blood.

He then looked at the guy "Is that all you got?" he asked and the guy threw a punch at Zach but he dodged it before he threw a punch at him. The guy threw a punch at him but Zach made a sweeping kick, and sweep his legs under his causing him to fall to the floor.

"Come on, is that all you got, I'm only going 15% of fighting" Zach said and the guy cried out as he got up and grabbed Zach's collar before he press his head against the edge of the window.

Zach smiled before he wrapped his feet around the guy's neck and with his strength, he lifted him up and threw him out of the window.

Zach turned around and saw the guy falling out of the window before landing farther down on the ground with a grunt.

Diego was still fighting against Axel. Axel was strangling Diego but then Zach knocked out Axel with a vase and he felled to the floor.

"You're welcome" Zach said "I had it under control" Diego said "Yeah, control getting your ass kick" Zach said.

Then Diego looked at the window and saw Reginald Hargreeves in front of the building with Grace "Dad" Diego said "Let's go" Zach said and they ran downstairs.

---

Natasha and Five appeared outside the building where Five spotted his dad opening a car to a black limo.

Five took a few steps forward "Tell me about a complicated man, Muse. Tell me how he wandered and lost!" he shouted out in Anicent Greek causing Reginald to look at him as he continued speaking Anicent Greek to him with his American accent.

Five remember the words, it was the citing from the opening paragraph of the book he had read to him and his siblings when they were kids.

Reginald looked at Five for a few seconds before he got into the limo and drove away.

"Not bad with the ancient greek" Natasha said "It was the Odyssey one, I got his attention" Five said 

Then Diego, Zach and Lila ran up to the couple "Was that him?" Diego asked "Yeah" Five said as you all watch the limo drive away.

"You know, I'm starting to get the feeling Dad's avoiding us" Five said "Hate to be the boring one, guys, but, uh, it's time we get the hell out of here" Lila said, rubbing the back of her neck before she walked in front of the four of them.

Five took a step forwards, facing Lila "When you say 'we' who exactly are you referring to?" he asked, leaning forward and Lila turned around to look at him "Not a lot of ambiguity in that sentence" she said "Listen, I don't know who you are or where you came from, but whatever it is, I'd advise you return posthaste" Five said as he glared at her "She's right Five, we need to get out of here" Diego said, stepping forwards.

"I just saved your life, you kinder-shit. If I hadn't stepped in, all that would be left of you is a blazer and some bloody socks" Lila said "And that's the problem. You're too good. You ask too many questions. You know too much. And you fight like you know what you're doing" Zach said "He's got a point" Diego said, looking at Lila "So I know how to handle myself, and that makes me the bad guy?" Lila asked "No, but the way you fought, it means you were taught by someone, someone good" Natasha said and rise an eyebrow.

"Whoever you are, you're in my way. If I see you again, I will kill you" Five said before he looked at his son and girlfriend "Let's go back to get Luna and go back to the apartment" Five said "Good idea, I miss her so much already" Natasha said "So do I, dips on feeding her" Five said "Then let's go" Zach said before he blinked away.

Five grabbed Natasha's hand "And you stay away from us and our kids" the couple hissed before Five blinked them away.

Lila step forwards before she looked back at Diego who was not moving a bit "Diego, we need to go" she said "I was getting my ass handed to me back there. You helped Five, not me or Natasha" Diego said, stepping closer to her "Why?" he asked "Because he's a kid and you're a man. Bloody act like one" she said "And Natasha?" Diego asked "She look like she handle things" Lila said "But you still let me and I was saved by a kid" Diego hissed "A kid that is a better fighter than you" Lila said and Diego nodded before he walked passed her "Diego, I...I...We shouldn't--" she said but was cut off when Diego stopped before he turned to her "You know what?" he said, stepping closer to her "I'm used to dealing with liars, Lila, but I like it better when I know what they're lying about" Diego said before he turned around and began walking away "Oh, come on, Diego. Really? You're just gonna walk away?" Lila shouted but he ignored her "Diego!" she shouted as he ran away.

---

After Natasha and Five have gotten Luna from Elliott, they return back to their apartment and the two put Luna to sleep in the nursery that was next to the parent's bedroom.

The couple lay down in the bed before she pulled the sheet over them.

They closed their eyes and she turned to lay on her other side, so her back was facing him.

It didn't take long before Natasha fell asleep but Five couldn't sleep, so he opened his eyes before he moved closer to her which cause her to sigh before you opened your eyes "What?" you asked "You know that I always sleep in the middle" he said, "Not tonight. Now shut up and get some sleep or I will knock you out with a my fist" she said "I know. I'm trying" he said.

She turned around and moved closer to him before laying her head on his chest while he put his arm around her shoulder.

But then Five opened his eyes again and he sighed before he sat up "Yeah. I can't get to sleep unless I'm in the middle" he said "Then we spoon" she said and turned around "I can spoon" he said and lay back down "Okay" you said "I can spoon" he said before she grabbed him and turned him around, so his back was facing her and she put her arms around him before pulling him closer and he felt like he couldn't move.

"Hey Love" he said "What?" she asked "There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away" he said "Alright, then you be the big spoon" she said, letting go of him before she turned around and he turned around too, putting his arms around her before pulling her closer, so they were spooning again.

He let out a sigh with a smile "Hmm" he said and closed his eyes.

But he still couldn't sleep, so he opened his eyes and looked at her as he could feel that his arm that was under her body started to hurt.

He looked at his arm and started to move it, causing her to opened her eyes "What now?" she asked "My arm's falling asleep" he said and she grabbed his arm before she lifted it away.

He shook his arm a few times, before he turned around their backs was touching each other and he closed his eyes.

But after a few seconds, he opened his eyes again "I don't like this" he said, "I'm going to kill you" she said "I know, I know, I'm sorry" he said.

They turned around and looked at each other before you let out a smile. "Okay then, just come here" she said and grabbed him "Just come here" she said and turned him around, so his back was pressed up against her chest and she put her arms around him.

She then pulled him closer so they were spooning again "I think this is good" he said and took her hand "Yeah, this is good" he said before they both closed your eyes.

"Love you" he said "You too" she said before they both felled asleep.

A/N: Vote or comment

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

83.2K 1.9K 52
Who would have thought that the most deadliest assassin had a wife and was soon to become a dad. In which you Y/n Watson, a pregnant ex-assassin is s...
5.8K 245 60
(Will changed the title when I come up with a better one) In which the twins Andy (Andrew) and Mitch (Mitchel) is helping a guy name Five Hargreeves...
2.8K 28 27
IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE READING THIS. After stopping the apocalypse, you, Five and the others of The Umbrella Academy managed to r...
10.5K 192 43
Reunited after their father's death, estranged siblings with extraordinary powers uncover shocking family secrets and a looming threat to humanity. I...