MY HUBBY

By Inimay_1325

what happens when a guy gets married with a girl who is 10 years younger than him . And unknowingly she falls... More

WEDDING 💍
PARDON ME .
MISSED YOU...
✨️MISTAKE....? ✨️
BUSINESS TRIP
LOVE YOU
SHOPPING
✨️LOVED BY YOU ✨️
✨️DINNER NIGHT ✨️
✨️SHOULDN'T HAVE ✨️
RAIN 💦
SORRY HUBBY 🥺
✨️I WANT IT ✨️
✨️MAKE LOVE TO U..✨️
✨️HE'S INSANE ✨️
MISS HIM ALREADY .
SICK
HE'S COMING HOME ?
ITS NOT NEW
✨️HIDING FROM ME ....?✨️
✨️PLUSHIE...? [ NO..! OUR SON...].✨️
✨️BRAT✨️
✨️MINE✨️
✨️ HURTING ...? ✨️
GENTLE
INJURY
ENEMIES ?
MY CLOTHES
✨️HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU..? ✨️
✨️DO YOU LIKE IT ? ✨️
ATLEAST THIS TIME
PREGNANT....?
PETER
HUBBY
HOME
PISSED...?
SHOWER💫
✨️THANK YOU ✨️
✨️LEAVING TO MUMBAI ✨️
✨️SAD✨️😔
✨️YOU'RE PRECIOUS.✨️
✨️BEAUTIFUL ✨️
✨️LEON✨️

FEVER🤒

234 5 0
By Inimay_1325

After like half an hour mrs .Joseph approaches the sick girl .

"Sweety....?". She calls caressing her hair sitting on bed .

Charlie is in deep sleep due to her weakness .

"Charlie darling ,get up ". She whispers caressing her cheek .

Then Charlie slowly opens her eyes tiredly looking at mrs .joseph calls "mo-m...". in a low tone .

"Get up ..... ". She mumbles helps her holding arms ,meanwhile charlie rests her back to bedboard.

"Let me clean you , this might decreases your temperature..". She mumbles as charlie nods coughing .

Mrs .Joseph wipes her face with luke warm water then charlie finds leo's in their room working on laptop silently .

She looks at him being so into work .

"Remove this ". Mrs .Joseph asks showing her t-shirt.

Charlie raises her brows asking "huh...?".

Mrs .Joseph chuckles "remove this ,I'll give you another clean clothes ,you shouldn't be in this for long time...". Says as Charlie nods hunging her head low .

Charlie bites her lips hesistantly looks at leo , her heart sunks to stomach when he stares her back .

She quickly averts her gaze to mrs .Joseph.

"Here remov-----". Before mrs .joseph could take her tshirt off her body , then leo .

"Mom stop....!". Leo calls little louder stopping her .

"Why....?". Mrs .Joseph asks with a frown .

"No-thing im going out , one minute....". Saying he takes his laptop then walks out seeing her doe eyes .

"Okay...". Mrs .joseph mumbles unsurely .

Leo closes the door ,as Charlie's heart beating with something tickling inside ,she smiles with that gloomy face hunging her head low .

Mrs .Joseph takes tshirt off her body then wipes .

"Charlie....?". She calls cleaning her clevage .

"Yes mom...?". Charlie mutters .

"Don't mind me asking this , just tell me one thing ". She nods .

"You both didn't shared anything till now...?". Mrs .Joseph asks with a frown worried face .

Charlie becomes red tomato hearing that she raises her brows "huh....?".

"I mean like physically , on the wedding night or may another days...?". She asks with a small curious smile.

"N-No.. mom..we didn't , he always scolds me.....". She mumbles in a low pouty tone .

"What...?". She chuckles yelling little in shocking face .

Charlie blinks shooks her head with pouty face .

"Oh gosh...leo...!!!". She holds her forehead in utter done face .

Charlie bites her bottom lips looking at her with doe eyes pouty face .

She sighs "and you...! , why didn't you told me ,that he's has not even touched you till now...?". She asks in strictly.

Charlie shooks her head as no blushing hard "no...mom its not like we're physically far, w-we do ha-have so-some chemistry ,but not "that ". thing ye-t...". Charlie says shyly .

Mrs .Joseph nods with a smile then gets her fresh clothes to wear .

Charlie wears leans to bed with shy face .

"Here...have this...". She says giving her bowl .

Charlie silently takes it ,but frowns with a disgusting pout seeing porridge rice .

"No.... im not gonna leave you this time , if you're aren't eating that , then I'll send your hubby , your wish...". She says taking bowl from her then feeds her .

"Mom...no..! pl-plz mom....". She whines with scared cry baby face .

"C'mere....I'll feed you , later you can take that pills and sleep ,if not ,if leo comes he definitely calls doctor home..". She whispers in a gentle way .

Charlie takes that porridge bowl then starts eating making her mom in law happy "that's my good girl...,completes it fast i'll tell you about husband's nature....". She says caressing her hair with a smile making charlie curious .

.

.

.night :-8 :00pm .

After like 10 mins of Charlie finished eating mrs .Joseph gives her some suggestions how to be with husband and behavior near him .

Charlie takes everything into her mind so much concentrate nodding her as yes .

"Hmm...im going ,take rest , remember what i said...?". She asks taking bowl tray ,Charlie nods showing her thumps up .

Mrs .Joseph chuckles "i never in my dreams thought ,that ill teach my daughter these stuff one day...". Mumbling she walks out .

After she went out leo walks inside with hands in his pockets.

Charlie instantly feels goosebumps entering her body seeing his hauting eyes ,she hungs her head low .

"How you're feeling...? ". He asks with a deep ass voice making her gulp

She looks up hearing leo .

"Fi-fine hubby...". She mumbles in a shy face

"Did you ate...?". He asks sitting beside her with a small smile .

"Yes i ate porridge...". She says with a pout .

Leo raises his brows "good ....". He whispers holding arms helping her lay down while looking at her doe eyes .

Charlie blinks at him with a blush "hubby one minute...". She holds his hand before he could walk away to the couch .

"What...? You need anything...? ". Leo asks gently as she nods fidgeting with her hands .

"Don't tell me that you want ice-creams again...?". He asks as Charlie pouts even more making him coo at her .

"No... hubby , Not that ..". She shouts like a baby .

"Huh then what hubby....?". He asks sarcastically with no expression face making her laugh .

She giggles hard saying "hubby......!".

"What ..".he hums with a small smile.

She looks at his face then hungs her head low then mumbles "Hubby mo-m asked me something after you went out...". in a low voice hesistantly.

"What's that...?". He asks with a frown.

"Um...". She gulps "ah ab...she asked um..she as-----.." she slutters but cuts off by leo .

"Stop singing and tell me what she asked ". He asks holding her both palms together in his big ones.

Charlie bites her bottom lip with red fever face looks at him innocently.

"Umm...she asked that whether we have any physical relationship between us ...." she mumbles in a low shy tone .

Hearing that leo stares at her without even blinking with blank face but same haunting eyes .

Charlie gulps quickly looks down "D-Did i said anything wr-wrong hubby...?". She asks innocently fidgeting with her hands .

Leo sighs shooks his head "why did she asked that...?".he whispers leaving a sigh .

"Be-Because yo-you went out while she's changing my dress....". She mumbles .

Leo pokes his inner cheek staring her .

"I should've stayed....?". He asks with raising his brows poking his inner cheek .

"Ah...? Um...". She smiles nervously looking at him chewing her bottom lip.

"See , i know we're close but not in very intimating way , then how you want me to make you uncomfortable by staying there ? , that's why i went out ". Leo says taking bottom lip out of her teeth .

What a gentleman , she feels flushed hearing his words , he dont want to make her uncomfortable cause they never been physical with eachother like an actual wife and husband does , leo knew her more than any he know she gets shy , nervous easily in his presence .

Charlie feels butterflies in her tummy feeling his hands ,he every time makes her feel flushed ,gives goosebumps ,everytime makes feels something special by his touches ,she shuts her eyes breathing slowly ,his literally melted her heart saying that , he made that girl comfortable around him

"Hubby...?". She calls him .

"What again...? Seems like she gave you so many questions to ask me...im i right ?". He asks with a so done tired face making her suppress shy smile .

"Ah...ab...wh-when you will make lo-love to me...?". She asks him with a innocent face ,cause after seeing him being so understandable she wants to ask him this .

Leo looks at her face , he don't know what to do now , then he just lifts his hand making her heart drop .

She gulps when he touch her cheek gently caressing it .

Charlie feels goosebumps entering into her spine ,she shivers slightly in his gentle touch , her hands slowly holds around leo's blinking at him skipping a shut of eye .

"Will talk about this later , you take rest...". He says near her face then pecks her lips , making her heart melt .

Charlie heart flushes when he gently kissed her ,she feels herself loosing slowly ,as if leo spelled on her ,slowly shutting the world off ,surroundings off ,just leo . All she can see is him , hear is , his heart beat , his assuring presence , the flushing feeling he gives her whenever he touches her ,since she's having fever Charlie wanting more love ,more intimacy ,more pampering from her husband.

"Hubby....Do-don't go , hu-g me plz...". She mumbles hugging him .

Leo feels her warmness in his chest , he sighs pulling her closer into his embrace .

"So you're learning new things ...? ". He whispers caressing her head.

She moves even closer as Leo's hands automatically pulls her by waist onto his laps making her gasp in a low tone ,looks at him with red eyes "hubby ...?".

Leo breaths seeing her "you're sick , stop talking and sleep....". He whispers caressing her face in a warning way.

"Plz hear hear me hubby...". She whispers with a smile kissing his neck making him roll his eyes .

Leo quickly holds her face with his bare palms as charlie keep kissing his neck and collar bones "what you're doing...? ". He asks controlling his urge to kiss her back .

Charlie giggles then instantly groans "Hu-Hubby...my ba-back's hurting ,lets sleep on bed ". asks in a puppy face .

Leo sighs then helps her sleep down ,he hover overs her laying her on bed ,meanwhile charlie holds around his neck instantly pulls him closer inhaling his manly scent .

Leo feels his member loosing last ounce of patience, he shuts his eyes when her lips brushing his weak spot "im warning you just sleep...". He whispers holding her waist .

Charlie being deaf now ,she moves her face to his face while their noses are touching ,her hot breath hitting his lips , she looks at his eyes which are holding so much intensity, quickly lowers her gaze to his lips.

Observing her bending to his lips to kiss , leo keeps fingers on her mouth before she could kiss him "stop it ..". He whispers.

Charlie frowns she whines "hubby plz....ah...!!! Le-let me kisss....!!!!". She whines kicking legs in air holding his face on her chest .

Leo shooks his head "i'm not getting from where you're learning all these ,now stop provoking me and sleep .....". Whispers getting up from her .

Charlie whines "No..!!! I want that now..!!! Bad hubby....!!!!!". She shouts seeing him walking inside the restroom .

After few minutes leo walks out sighing "you're too much to handle , i don't think I'll control myself for much longer...". He mutters crawling on bed ,meanwhile little brat is snoring loudly .

He covers her in fluffy sheets sleeping holding her into his embrace and drifts into deep slumber .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 1.3K 29
"Secrets I've held in my heart, Are harder to hide than I thought. " ♡♡♡ 𝘐𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨? 𝘐𝘚 �...
292K 11.3K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
38.4K 1.6K 32
I was brought out of my slumber, with a loud thud of the door slamming close & the sound of locking it after. It was too dark for me to see who exact...
83.5K 4.2K 31
╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ *:・゚✧...