Solo Leveling x Wednesday ( D...

By TerrySolis3

Sung Jin Woo basically killed the Dragon Monarch and his Army and the other's Monarch, and now he is all alon... More

Love Interest
Welcome to Nevermore Academy
Sung Jin Woo vs Bianca Barclay
The Return Of The BatFamily
The Return Of Godzilla
Sorry

Bio

489 19 1
By TerrySolis3

Sung Jin Woo basically will be reincarnated into the world of Wednesday and he going to nevermore academy and he will look the same, but he will back in his teenager age and he will have his powers even his weapons also gaining small harem love interest this is him.

Weapon of Choice

Demon Daggers

Demon Sword King

And his army will be with him and his forms will be showed.

First Form Full Power of the Shadow Monarch.

Second Form Armor Shadow Monarch with the Demon Daggers.

That's is it's and the next one will be the love interest with our hero Sung Jin Woo and he will live in the new world and also I'll make it into season 2 when I see the second chapter of the Wednesday show of Netflix see you later my shadow warriors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 691 20
Sunghoon and Sunoo's breakup wasn't the prettiest. But... Sunghoon got over it. At least, he thought he did. He's not so confident when he meets him...
44.6K 1.8K 28
What happens if the balance of world snaps? Having to take a different appearance of another person who doesn't exist in this dimension; will be be c...
7.2K 477 14
One by one his friends are getting murdered, What's happening? Can Daehwi save his friends? [VERY SLOW UPDATE] LOTS OF DEATH REad aT YoUR oWN RIsk
41.1K 1.6K 47
"𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴... 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴.... 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦...