𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐫...

Od author_sambhavi

"That means you were the only one who destroyed my whole life!" She said to him with tears filled in her eyes... Viac

COPYRIGHT
DEDICATION
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER-1 (The College)
CHAPTER-2 (Mr. Arrogant)
CHAPTER-3 (The Cries)
CHAPTER-4 (The Past)
CHAPTER-5 (The Decision)
CHAPTER-6 (The Rules)
CHAPTER-7 (The Message)
CHAPTER-8 (The Hectic Day)
CHAPTER-9 (The Preparation)
CHAPTER-10 (The Fest)
CHAPTER-11 (Mission?)
CHAPTER-12 (Discussion)
CHAPTER-13 (Practise)
CHAPTER-14 (The Day)
CHAPTER-15 (Balochistan)
CHAPTER-16 (Pain)
CHAPTER-17 (Chaos)
CHAPTER-18 (Different Room)
CHAPTER-19 (Celebrations)
CHAPTER-20 (Basement)
CHAPTER-21 (Marriage)
CHAPTER-22 (The First Night)
CHAPTER-23 (Troubling Her)
CHAPTER-24 (My Wife)
CHAPTER-25 (Village past)
CHAPTER-26 (Wedding?)
CHAPTER-27 (Child Marriage)
CHAPTER-28 (Stop It!)
CHAPTER-29 (Killed)
CHAPTER-30 (Caged)
CHAPTER-31 (Possesiveness)
CHAPTER-32 (I'm Pregnant)

CHARACTERS DESCRIPTION

1.4K 46 3
Od author_sambhavi

Suhana Seni :- 24 year old who lost her mother and father in an accident, despite having many obstacles in her life she takes thing positively and lives happily with everyone and believes love is the purest feeling in this world. She studies in college.

Shavan Singhania :- 24 year old who studies in the same college and same class as of Suhana. He is a secret agent and believes love only can't fulfill all the needs of life. He likes to focus on his work and hates talking with people.

Preeti Seni :- Suhana's elder sister who is 5 years older than her. She is doing a small job in a company and earns good enough to fulfill her sister's and her needs. She loves her sister so much.

Samarth Shrivastav :- 24 year old who studies in same college as of suhana and shavan but is in different class. Suhana is his best friend and recently their bond has got stronger enough.

Sara Ahuja :- The most fashionable girl of the college who likes Shavan a lot. She hates Suhana ,is rich and can go to any extent to get back what's hers.

Mallika :- The evil 😈who has caused many things.

Agent Tarini :- The leader of the group of Agents "The Three Musketeers". She is a very well trained agent.

Hello all❤, so these all are the major characters of the story. Hope you all liked it. Do vote and share my story and follow me on Wattpad. Also I am new on this field so if anything written which you think can be improved, do tell me in the comments section.

Thank you for reading📖❤‍🔥

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

47.3K 3.5K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...
31K 1.7K 34
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...
327K 32.9K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...