Hidden Titles

Od Aeroh_luck

Ellie Moon is the prodigy child of the world's most renowned detectives. She has helped crack supernatural c... Viac

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 7

27 4 0
Od Aeroh_luck

Ellie's POV

My head was absolutely killing me.

I felt myself move my hand up against my head, holding it in hopes that it would help stop the constant pounding.

"Welcome to the land of the living." Someone said, causing me to groan. I tried grabbing onto something before suddenly falling off of something and onto the floor.

"Fuck." I said, slowly opening my eyes to see that I had indeed fallen off of one of the many couches. I turned to see Isaac standing there chuckling at me, an amused expression on his face.

"Here take these." He said, handing me a bottle of water and a pill. 

"It will help with the hangover." He said, turning back towards the kitchen as I reluctantly I took the pill and swallowed it down along with the water.

"Thanks." I said, slowly getting up and standing up from the floor. He nodded before grabbing something out of his fridge.

"You might want to get Liz up, school starts in 30 minutes." he said, pointing his finger over to a passed-out Liz on the floor. I laughed at myself before going over to her shaking her awake.

"Liz wake up." I said rolling her over making her groan.

"Just five more minutes." She grumbled not moving. I've known her long enough to know she wasn't going to get up any time soon.

I sighed, picking her up and throwing her over my shoulders as she just laid their limp having no care in the world. You'd think that she was used to this by the way that I was carrying her. Then again, this has happened multiple times before whenever we went to parties. 

"Thanks again Isaac, I'll see you in first!" I yelled to him seeing him wave, before racing us out the door and in the direction of my dorm.

It took me about 10 minutes by the time we got there, Liz was still fast asleep and not moving. I knew she wasn't going to be getting up anytime soon so I ended up putting her into my bed before quickly going into my closet and looking for an outfit to wear.

I decided on black shorts, a black crop top and a comfy blazer since I knew I'd likely be dying from my hangover for the rest of the day.

(Ellie's outfit)

I grabbed a banana with water and an ibuprofen that I put on the dresser next to the bed for Liz whenever she finally woke up. 

I continued getting ready, applying a tiny amount of make up before grabbing my school bag and sprinting off towards the school building.

I was already 5 minutes late which meant Megan would likely kill me once I got there, then again knowing my luck she would just ignore me anyways.

Just as I finally rounded the corner of the hall that led me towards her classroom, I could see that her door was already closed, meaning she had started class.

"Shit." I muttered to myself, knowing that I was screwed.

I slowly made my way up to the door but not before seriously thinking about turning back around and leaving.

 After a minute of contemplating to myself, I eventually decided against it and knocked on the door awaiting the wrath to come.

I could hear her heels start clicking against the ground as she got closer, watching as she opened the door, revealing a very annoyed Megan staring back at me.

She looked at me with a questioning look before stepping aside for me to walk inside. I started walking around her only for her to lightly yank my arm to stop me. I gave her a 'what the hell' kind of look that she didn't seem to like, making her instantly scowl at me.

"Stay for detention after school." She growled at me before walking away back to her desk.

***

Megan's POV

I was absolutely livid. Ever since my last talk with Ellie in the halls a couple days ago, suddenly she's done nothing but piss me off. 

She started ignoring my presence and would always glare at me throughout classes, and now she had the audacity to show up to my class late. Let alone I could tell that she was HUNGOVER! On a school day of all days! Like, how irresponsible could she be?

I know her ignoring me was partially my fault because well, I've done nothing but try to ignore her too since we last talked. Which I know has only set her off, and well, here we are.

I watched as Ellie stomped her feet over to her desk and sat down, but not before giving me another obvious look that said she wasn't happy.

I just rolled my eyes and continued where I left off teaching the class.

***

*Time skip a few hours*

It was the end of 5th period which meant that it was now time for Ellie to come see me in detention. 

I could tell that she still wasn't in the best mood considering she repeatedly kept kicking the ball in people's faces today during soccer practice. 

I couldn't help but to find it funny as I watched a lot of the girls screaming at her for "Almost killing them, or threatening her that she would be paying for their plastic surgery if she messed up their 'perfect' faces at all."

I watched as she grabbed her bag out of the gym locker before she reluctantly closed it and started following me into my office.

I'm sure she was surprised that I had her come in here for detention, but to be fair it was just us, and I was way too lazy to walk up four flights of stairs to my classroom.

I pulled up a seat in front of my desk for her to sit at before I made my way over to my chair and sat down pulling out my laptop to work on my lesson plans for next week.

From the corner of my eye, I could see her just standing there watching me before eventually finally sighing and sitting down in the seat in front of me. 

I heard her shuffling through her bag before she pulled out her phone and started typing something on it. I just rolled my eyes annoyed that she wasn't working on anything and was just sitting there.

She must have noticed me rolling my eyes because she put her phone down, no longer touching it. I figured she realized she should probably start working on something. Instead, she did the one thing I didn't want her to do. And that was sitting there and staring at me, saying absolutely nothing for a couple minutes straight.

Finally getting aggravated, I sighed looking over at her.

"What." I coldly said, while continuing to type on my laptop. 

"Wow, so now you finally decide to acknowledge my existence?" She said in an annoyed tone. I stopped typing to glared at her.

"Like seriously Megan, what did I do so wrong?" she said, beginning to now raise her voice at me.

"Ellie, now is not the tim-"

"Then when the fuck will it be huh? Because last time I checked the only thing you plan on doing is ignoring me for literally no reason!"

I finally snapped after her comment, quickly standing up and making the chair behind me screech on the floor. 

She just sat there glaring at me with her arms crossed over her chest, not looking intimidated at all. This only pissed me off further, not willing to put up with her crap. 

"Ellie watch your language! How many times do I have to tell you that? Is taking me seriously that much of a joke to you?!" I growled, my voice raising more and more as I said each word.

I watched as she flew out of her chair then, instantly walking over and standing in front of me with her finger pointed directly at me.

"A JOKE?!" she yelled, beginning to press her finger into my chest. "IF ANYTHING, IM THE ONE WHO IS THE JOKE TO YOU!" she continued to press her finger even harder into me, making my patience hang on a thread.

I finally had enough and grabbed her wrist, yanking it away from my chest in a swift motion. She looked at my hand on her wrist and tried to pull it away, but I held it firmly, not letting go.

"LIKE SERIOUSLY MEGAN, EVER SINCE THAT NIGHT YOU'VE BEEN NOTHING BUT A BITCH TO ME AND IM SICK OF IT!" She continued, pressing her body into mine as if to intimidate me. The only thing that it did do was make my body tingle where she pressed, guilt abrupting flooding my thoughts.

"ALL YOU DO IS IGNORE ME AND THEN WHEN YOU DO ACTUALLY DECIDE TO LOOK AT ME ALL YOU DO IS GLARE AT ME AND LOOK AWAY! LIKE WHAT DID I DO THAT WAS SO WRONG?!"She continued.

By this time, she was fully screaming at me and I just let it happen. I don't know why but hearing her raised voice made my stomach do flips, even if I was pissed at her.

"Ellie would you just SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR TWO MINUTES!" I finally screamed back at her, my thread finally being cut. 

Her eyebrows rose in shock for a moment, probably surprised that I had just swore at her before her eyes quickly hardened again. She tried to talk again, but I beat her to it.

"SERIOUSLY, JUST SIT YOUR ASS DOWN AND LISTEN!" I growled, forcing her to sit down in my chair. She struggled against me for a minute before finally giving up, realizing that I wasn't going to let her up.

After a minute, once I was sure that she was finally calming down I released my grip on her and sat in front of her on my desk. I watched as her eyes quickly flickering down to my legs before traveling back up and meeting my eyes, an almost smug look appearing on her face.

"Listen Eli, I'm sorry for ignoring you for the past couple days." I sighed, knowing that what I was about to say was going to go against my efforts to put any space in between us.

"I shouldn't have done that and could have handled things much better." I started to say, she frowned at me but didn't try to cut me off this time and instead listened.

"I've just been nervous because it's only the first week of school and suddenly here you are coming out of nowhere, easily getting close to me making me willingly let my guard down around you... I'll admit I've never imagined myself doing that with anyone, let alone a student. So, I started pushing you away when you were only trying to be there for me. I'm seriously sorry Ellie, I'm just trying to be careful because for whatever reason I've been looking at you as a friend rather than a student when I know I shouldn't. I'm your teacher for heaven's sake but even I've been seeming to forget that lately." I finished, seeing as Ellie just sat there with a big smile plastered on her face.

I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding, feeling relieved that I finally was able to get all of that off of my chest. 

I watched her slowly start to get out of the chair, seeming much calmer than before, making her way to stand in front of me, looking down at me as she did so. 

"I had no idea Megan, I just thought I did something that made you mad at me." She confessed, now understanding that I wasn't mad. I smiled back at her shaking my head no.

"I never was, I'm sorry Ellie." I apologized again, letting my eyes fall onto her lips. 

There wasn't any way that I was going to admit to her that I saw her as more than just a friend.

She must have noticed where I was staring because a light blush began creeping its way onto her cheeks. Forcing myself to look back up at her I was instantly met with her captivating blue eyes, neither of us saying anything to the other.

Suddenly, I watched as she slowly started to lean forward, making me slightly panic at the thought that she was about to kiss me. I began to feel my heart speed up in my chest as she got closer.

I started closing my eyes, feeling as her body started to collide into mine. Her vanilla perfume instantly invaded my senses as I felt her arms slowly wrapping around my waist, pulling me closer to hers.

I was shocked at first before I finally regained my composure and returned the gesture, wrapping my arms around her. 

I felt my hands tingle when they connected with the bare skin that her crop top left exposed.

I could hear her heartbeat quicken as we stood there holding each other. I smiled to myself at how comfortable I felt being wrapped up in her embrace.

"I'm sorry for how I acted earlier, thank you for trusting me enough to tell me." She whispered before slowly letting go.

sdkgjsdgj yayyy they finally worked things out!

Please comment and vote! <3

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

209K 5.7K 31
Logan is a 17 year old who just started her senior year with her best friend Camren. The teachers see Logan as a class clown and trouble maker, the b...
344K 10.2K 24
Alex has everything going for her: she is liked by everyone in her school, her grades are amazing and she has just met Kate-the most incredible girl...
2K 51 19
Alex has had a hard life ever since her parents died and she doesn't think it could get any worse. After recently getting abused by her foster father...
325 51 54
Jess and her brother Cameron are taken into slavery after being forced to watch as their parents were murdered in South Africa and forced to fight. J...