ADMIRING LOVE

Bởi Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... Xem Thêm

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE

chapter 29

8.4K 514 155
Bởi Richaa_Sharma

Next Day

Around 6 o'clock, the darkness of the night has transformed into daylight.
They spend their time in a quiet, secluded place away from the noise of the city, birds were heard chirping on the trees nearby.

And even after talking till late night last night, Avni's eyes open early this morning

She wakes up with a slight headache due to the cold but as soon as she opens her eyes completely she finds herself in strong and safe arms of her love who's holding her completely resting his chin on her head, Perhaps this is his favorite place to rest his chin.

She smiles, feeling herself so close to him, and then takes a deep breath, in which she inhale his fragrance which probably doesn't do her any good but while composing herself, she tries to get away from his arms but her first attempt fails due to his strong hold on her.

But she tries again but there is no effect but in the process of doing this a couple of times she suddenly hears Neil's voice.

" Kahan jaane ki hadbadi hai ? Soo jao na...." Avni hears his sleeping voice and gets slightly surprised.

" Are you awake...?" To this question he just answers 'hmmm'

" Fir tum mujhe chhod kyon nahi rahe ?"

" Abhi chhod dunga to fir pta nahi kab itne karib aaogi..." She smiles at his answer

" Neil tum sch me pagal ho...." Nel smiles at this and then after squeezing her tightly in his arms once, he immediately moves on top of her without putting any of his weight on her, their eyes met and both smile seeing each other

" Sahi kaha, main pagal hu aapke pyar me...." Avni smiles at this and then Neil leans down and kisses her forehead.

" Good morning meri jaan " He says after kissing her forehead

" Morning " She speaks while caressing his cheek lovingly with her both palm on which Neil smiles

" Theek ho ?" Neil asks

" Yaa, wo bas... Before she finishes speaking, she suddenly sneezes and immediately pushes Neil away from her.

" Arre, ab ye kyon?" He asks lying on his back on the other side of the bed as he had fallen on the other side due to her push.

" Aap dur raho, warna aapko bhi cold ho jaayega "

" arre, toh it's ok n, mujhe koi problem nahi hai...." Saying this, he again comes over her and places his hands on either side of her and captures her.

Their eyes meet and Neil sees how her already beautiful face has turned red and become more beautiful due to the cold, her puffy eyes look even more beautiful where they are slightly watery due to her cold. How could he handle her so much cuteness early in the morning?

While Avni sees how he is staring at her, although she pretends to him that she is normal with him now but her staring at him still creates countless butterflies in his stomach, A shy smile appears on her face due to his stare which is making her more beautiful.

And while not controlling himself, looking at her lovingly he leans towards her and kisses her swollen eyes, due to which she closes her eyes and suddenly she feels a chill inside her feeling his lips.

" Neil..... She softly takes his name but is unable to say anything further when Neil kisses her cheek while rubbing his beard on it, Feeling this, her toes curl below

After kissing her left cheek, he gently kisses her right cheek where he holds his lips for a while and realizing this, Avni's hand comes on his shoulder, feeling which Neil separates from her.

Separating from her he again leans down and peck the tip of her nose to which Avni smiles lightly.... After kissing her nose his eyes fall on her lips and Avni sees this, looks up from her lips, Neil looks into her eyes and smiles..

Now he doesn't need her consent because he has got it long ago, Now that is a different thing, every time something used to happen, but now he doesn't want to lose this moment and wants to make this morning memorable.

So after that he looks down from her eyes and without saying anything, he is about to place his lips on her lips but Avni places her palm on his lips to which Neil looks at her confused and understanding his confusion Avni replies

" I have a cold, it will catch you too if we do this..." Neil smiles at her answer and she feels his smile on her palm and then he holds her palm and kisses her there, separating it from his mouth.

" I won't mind if I catch a cold in this beautiful way...." Avni try to hide her shy smile at his answer and there saying this, he places his lips on her and all of sudden she feels a shiver down her spine.

But there, he doesn't start kissing her right away because he wants to do it slowly, he gently places his lips on her lips first smiling which Avni feels, She feels his breath on her lips and suddenly she feels him sucking her upper lip, taking it between his lips, feeling this, she again feels something in her stomach and her toes start curling.

She closes her eyes and kissing her lips, he reaches her hand, places his palm in hers, entangles their fingers and holds them tightly and then keeping his full attention on her lips he starts kissing and sucking her lips gently without caring about whether she is reciprocating his kiss or not.

But Avni is finding it frustrating that he has complete control over her, she is not able to kiss him back even if she wants to, even she also wants to show him her love.... and there seeing her struggle, Neil smiles while kissing her, But suddenly he feels a push for which he was not ready, due to which he falls on the other side of the bed and before he could understand anything, he sees her sitting on his lap with her legs on either side of him, his breathing is fast and and before he could say anything, leaning towards him she lifts him up and pulls him towards herself by the color of his T-shirt and brought his closer to her face, placed her lips on his, Neil immediately held her by the waist.

Now he is sitting on the bed resting against the bed and she is in his lap and in no time she starts kissing him, which he reciprocates without wasting any time, and this gentle kiss between them soon turns into a passionate kiss, during the kiss, both of them are able to feel each other's racing breaths, her hand goes to his hair which she caresses and his hand takes a firm grip on her waist and pulls her further into himself.

Suddenly she feels something hard beneath her and before she can feel anything else, Neil lifts her from his lap and makes her lie comfortably on the bed and breaks the kiss and comes on top of her, lying on his stomach.

Their eyes meet, their breathing becomes fast and a glowing smile appears on his face and he leans down and presses his forehead to hers.

" This is the best and most beautiful morning of my life..." Hearing this, Avni smiles shyly.

" Mine too." Neil smiles hearing this

" I can't wait to make every morning even more beautiful with you..." Avni hears this from him and smiles.

" But you have to wait..." She thinks it is right to tell the truth, to which Neil smiles and looks at her face, moving his forehead away from her forehead.

" hmm, I know I have to wait, but Jyada nahi, bas yehaan se hum wapas jaayenge aur main ghar par humare baare me baat karunga..." he says smiling

" Par Neil...." She is unable to say anything further when he places his finger on her lips and makes her "ssshhhshh" And further, without saying anything, he takes his face closer to her neck and hides his face there.

" Can I rest a lil bit more near you? He speaks buried his face in her neck, on which Avni smiles and then she takes her hand to his hair and caresses his hair softly, feeling which Neel smiles and says something after thinking.

" Kya main Tumse kuch puchhun ?" Neil says

" Hmmm....

" Kal raat, you asked me how I feel when your lips touch my skin... So if I tell you the truth I feel like heaven, I feel as if your soft lips never leave me" Hearing this, Avni smiles shyly and also feels shy remembering her actions of last night..

"So now you tell me how you feel when my lips touches you...?" Saying this he kisses her neck, feeling which her breath hitched, and soon Avni feels that he is not just kissing but also sucking her neck feeling which her breathing starts increasing.

" Answer me Avni, how do you feel.... saying this he gently takes her skin between his teeth but even in such an intense moment, Avni thinks of teasing him and responds to him with her heavy breathing.

" I feel as if an insect is touching me..." she says this mischievously with her panting breaths but as soon as she finishes her answer she moans in a sweet pain when she feels him gently bite her neck.

" What are you doing....?"

" As you said, now the insect's job is to bite..." Hearing this Avni smiles shyly.

" Now tell me the truth, how do you feel...?" This time she chooses to tell the truth and Neil continues his ministration on her neck.

" Whenever your lips touches me, I don't understand what that feeling is, but countless butterflies start flying inside my stomach..." Neil hears this and gives an open-mouthed kiss on her neck, feeling which Avni's breathing increases and her grip on her hair tightens.

" My senses stop working and my heart just wants to remain immersed in this feeling..." Avni completes her answer and on hearing this, Neil removes his face from her neck and looks at her who is looking at him love filled eyes and then without wasting any time, he once again places his lips on her lips and both of them once again get immersed in experiencing that beautiful feeling, the feeling of feeling each other's soul through that one kiss.

" Ye kaise ho gya Avi, aur tumne koi medicine li... ruko main abhi medicine lekar aata hu ?" Raj asks this question to Avni when all four return to the hotel after having a good time.
Neil and Avni reach the hotel before Raj Simran arrives and when they both reach the hotel they come to meet them So seeing Avni resting and sneezing like this, Raj gets worried

Raj is about to go out of the room to get medicine for Avni, but Neil stops him

" Relax, isne medicine le li hai aur khaaskar maine inke liye khadaa mangwaa diya hai... aata hi hoga..."

Hearing this, Avni glare at him. She had refused but he forcefully ordered the khada. And seeing this look of hers he gives her a cheeky smile on which Avni roll her eyes on him.

" Accha! Fir main aaj raat ki hi tickets book karta hu... hum wapas jaayenge ab...." Raj says

" Par kyon ?" Avni speaks and suddenly sneezes

" Isiliye.... tumhari tabiyat theek nahi hai to ab hum wapas jaayenge...." Raj again says

" Par bhai, abhi to sirf 2 din hi hue hai hume aaye....
Aur ye to ek do din me theek ho jaayegi... aap trip kyon khrab kar rahe ho..." Avni says

" Avii.... Raj is unable to speak further when Simran speaks.

" Avu Raj sahi bol raha hai.. hume wapas jaana chahiye, I think tumhe yehaan ka weather suit nahi kar raha....

" Bhabhi No, atlest ab aap to is me bhai ko support mat karo...."

" Aree ye kya baat hui... wo biwi hai meri... obviously mera support karegi "

" Haan to us se kya hota hai, wo bhabhi hai meri.... bhabhi please ab aap bhi mera saath nahi doge to ye log trip khrab kar denge...." She speaks looking at Raj and Neil, She also says this because she doesn't want her bhai - bhabhi's honeymoon to end in just 2 days because of her little cold. But she can't says this direct so she gives this excuse.

And on this he says something to all three of them. Simran's eyes get big when she sees some marks on Avni's neck she looks at Raj and if Raj sees that mark on her neck then he will really take everyone back tonight itself.

" Ab Raj avu bhi sahi hai, cold hi to hai... thoda rest karegi theek ho jaayegi " Saying this, Sirman sits close to her on the bed and puts her hair on her shoulder, hiding her mark, Avni doesn't pay that much attention to this, she feels that she might have done it just like that

" Raj, I think Avni simran sahi hai, Avni theek ho jaayegi, uska bahut man hai yehaan rukne ka to..... Saying this, Neil comes in front of him and then whispers something while standing in front of him

" aur waise bhi main hu Avni ke saath...uska cold jald theek ho jaayega...." Neil says this teasingly to which Raj also gets irritated but now he cannot say anything on this in front of Avni that is why he says

" Tu zara side me aa kuch baat karni hai..."

" Chalo... Neil says this and both friends go to the balcony, seeing which Simran turns towards Avni with a teasing smile.

" Ohooo... kya baat hai... maine sirf seduce karne ko bola tha, par lagta hai tum log ke beech bahut kuch ho gya...." Avni's eyes get big, how did she know everything... but still she speaks like she doesn't understand anything

" Bhabhi main kuch samjhi nahi, aap kya bol rahe ho..."

" Accha! Tum bahut innocent ho na ? But I didn't know that you were so brave that you would flaunt the mark of love given by Neil like this...." Avni looks at her confused at this.

" Bhabhi ye kya bol rahe ho.... On her question, Simran understands that perhaps she does not know that there is a mark on her neck and obviously this might be her first so she might not have noticed.

" Idhar aao.... Saying this, Sirman takes her in front of the mirror and removes her hair and shows her the mark, which Avni gets shocked to see, and also gets embarrassed infront of Simran

" Ab samjh aaya main kya bol rahi ho... And yes, it is a good thing to flaunt it but not in front of your bhai..." Sirman explains this to her on which Avni gets angry at Neil, because of him she had to face this embarrassment in front of Simran... If it was something like this, couldn't he tell her.

There, in the balcony

" Dekh Neil kuch bhi aisa waisa karne ka sochna bhi mat...."

" Aisa bhi karunga, waisa bhi karunga..." Raj glare at Neil at his reply.

" Par shaadi ke baad..." Neil finishes his sentence innocently, to which Raj glare at him.

" Aur dekh teri soch khrab hai... maine kya kaha ki main uska cold theek kar dunga... tune galat way me le liya... mera mtlb tha tum aur sirman enjoy karo, main hu uski care karne ke liye..."
Even while saying this, a mischievous smile remains on his face, on which Raj looks at him in disbelief.

" Meri soch kharab nahi hai.... teri baaten hi waisi hai, aur tu apni ye saraafat kisi aur ke saamne dikhaana... mere saamne nahi "

" Ab kar bhi kya sakte ho... jaisa hu tumhe jhelna padega saale sahab..." he speaks with a smile

" Kaise tujhe avi ne pasand kar liya ? Uski pasand itni kharab to nahi ho sakti" He asks in disbelief

" Hai na...? main bhi yehi sochta hu kaise Simran ne tujhe pasand kar liya, uski pasand bhi khrab hi lag rahi hai... par tumne suna nahi... pyar andha hota hai " on his words Raj sees him

Their conversation stops when there is a ring at the door.. both of them come into the room and see Simran opening the door and Avni tying a scarf around her neck.

There at the door, Simran comes in with the khada that the hotel staff has brought for Avni, seeing which Avni starts making faces.

" Bhabhi No....."

" Avu Pina padega... yehaan rehna hai na ? to ye Pina padega...."

She says this and looks at the three of them who are standing in front of her as devils.. She makes a crying face but those three don't show any pity.

" Bhai No, ye bahut kadwa hota hai...

" Isiliye ise khada kehte hai " Neil answers her on which she glare at him, Now what she should say to him, he is the one who has ordered it.

" Avi pii lo... accha lagega tumhe " Raj says on which Avni shook her head no, on which Raj again requests her to drink and in the end, not expecting any help from anyone, she close her eyes and takes a sip on which she makes face like she vomits

" Avi drama nahi... itna kadwa bhi nahi hota jitna tum use bnaa rahi ho "

" correct aur tumhare bhai se to Kam hi kadwa hoga..." Neil says on which he again glare at him

" Teri har baat mujh se kyon shuru ho jaati hai "

" Tujh se pyar jo karta hu..."

" Apna pyar apne paas rakh..." Raj says on which Neil nods ok innocently

And soon slowly she finish drinking it and after drinking she relaxed that finally its finishes.

Then she is lying on the bed and on Avni's request, Raj Simran goes to their room not before telling Neil to take care of her.

To be continued................

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

516K 47.5K 25
"𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒊...
To Love Again !!! Bởi Aponion

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

159K 7.8K 84
This is a story about two very different personalities finding one common thing, love. A chance at something better than life and when you find it ho...
728K 31.8K 41
♕︎𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬♕︎
39.4K 1.8K 25
♡♡𝒞ℴ𝓁𝓁ℯ𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃 ℴ𝒻 𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓇𝒾ℯ𝓈....♡♡ 𝑹𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔... #3 revenge. 6-04-24 #3 collectionofshort...