Short Stories & Poems

بواسطة LeiaV123

A collection of short stories and poems I wrote. المزيد

The Sun And The Wilting Flower
Atlas
His Life: At 5
His Life: At 10
His Life: At 15
His Life: At 20
His Life: At 25
His Life: At 30
His Life: At 35
His Life: At 40
His Life: At 45
His Life: At 50
Poem: What If?
Poem: I Sit And Wait
Poem: Your Eyes
Poem: I Hate Not Knowing
Poem: Don't
Poem: All Things Beautiful
Poem: His Heart
Poem: The Lesson I Have Yet To Learn
Poem: Dont Love Me
Poem: Trapped
Poem: I Blame You
The Letter of Acceptance
Death At Work
A Wolf Is Always A Wolf
Haunted Fun
Poem: Self-Loathing
Poem: Memory
The Pit
The Stranger
An Autumn Outing
Poem: A Room of My Own
Flash Fiction: Guardian of the Forest
Parental Feeding
Flash Fiction: Nevihta
Flash Fiction: The Vulture and the Corpse

An Escape

1 0 0
بواسطة LeiaV123

There is a diner on the street just on the corner of the end of the world. 

There, they serve plates of hope and coffee from the finest inquiry of people’s dreams.

A man and a woman sit across the counter we are sharing. Brother and sister, I think. No, husband and wife. 

They are not Adam and Eve, but they could be.

“Didn’t I tell you not to get the cake? What money is there to spend on it anyway?”

I meet eyes with God who sits behind the counter in all white. He quietly shifts around under the counter, looking where he keeps his magical wand.

“It is only cake, dear. There is no harm in a little treat.”

I ordered the cake myself. From looking at her plate I see it's the devil kind. God answers with a sharp knife, a cut, and plate, and a nod in acknowledgement as he places it before me. It’s even topped with cream. How about that.

The man and woman bicker about the cake. Eve wants Adam to try it. He’s tempted, but refuses. 

He does not live, but Eve lives too much. 

To be fair to the two of them, I eat only half of the cake slice. Right down the middle, even splitting the cream. God watches, but doesn’t change his expression. He doesn't care if I want to tempt my soul. I don’t care either. I pay and then I leave. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.3K 65 86
A collection of memories, emotions, and thoughts.
901 42 108
Poems & short stories of things I wish I could have, but don't.
1.1K 91 63
A collection of poems from emotions to ideas and everything in between.
3.2K 569 36
Or at least, that's what they told me. ... A series of poems, excerpts, and stories.