Sparkling Scarlet

By hopelesslygaysstuff

Y/n is part of the avengers, but her whole world changes when she is sent away for special training with the... More

Chapters 1-3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 26

301 10 3
By hopelesslygaysstuff

Y/n was proud of herself for staying awake for the entire movie. She was even prouder when she started a small argument with Henry, which left the boy scowling and Wanda smirking into her shoulder.

"Harry would not have been a Slytherin, that's so cliche."

"It's cliche for a good reason Henry, he's obviously not smart enough for Ravenclaw-"

"Say that again about my boy Harry, I dare you."

"He's not smart enough for Ravenclaw and while he's loyal, he has too much self preservation for Hufflepuff. That, plus the fact that he was obviously manipulated into Gryffindor means that he truly belongs in Slytherin." Y/n had ended her tirade with tightly crossed arms and a small smile as she watched Henry flounder for a response.

"Give up kid, she obviously knows what she's talking about." Agatha drawled, raising her glass of wine towards y/n. "She wins, now shut up so I can comprehend the three headed dog." Y/n threw a smile her way, feeling victorious.

"That's my smart girl." The words were murmured low in y/n's ear, and she ducked her head to hide her blush as Wanda wrapped her arms tighter around her waist, pulling the girl flush against her.

Agatha smirked at the interaction, catching y/n's eye and letting her gaze linger for a second before slowly returning her attention to the screen.

Y/n felt her face warming under the brunette's brief scrutiny. She could still feel the heat of Agatha's eyes on her. The blue had faded from piercing into something dark and smoky, and it intrigued y/n. She watched the woman's eyes for a few more moments, noting the way they crinkled at the edges when she smiled.

'Her eyes are one of the most alluring things about her.'

'Get out of my head Wanda.'

Wanda had a knowing look in her eyes when y/n turned to look at her. Her fingers started rubbing small circles against y/n's hip as the girl shifted into a more comfortable position.

'She's not as bad as I originally thought.' Y/n admitted, feeling Wanda smile against her neck as the words reached her.

'I'm aware.'

'You don't have to sound so smug about it.'

Y/n winced slightly at the sharp pinch Wanda gave her in response. Agatha's eyes found hers once more, her brows slightly furrowed as she looked for an answer as to why y/n had moved. Her eyes tracked the slight movement of Wanda's hand underneath the blanket as the redhead resumed stroking y/n's thighs. Blue eyes met y/n's, and Agatha smirked.

Y/n quickly turned her head towards the screen, feeling her face heat up at the thought of Agatha watching them.

'Now there's a fun thought.'

Wanda stifled a chuckle into y/n's shoulder as the girl squirmed.

'I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you darling? Agatha watching while I do depraved things to you?'

Y/n's mind took that sentence and ran with it. She started imagining those dark blue eyes, watching as Wanda punished her. The hot trails her gaze would leave behind on y/n's overheated body while Wanda fucked into her. Those long fingers mixed with Wanda's heated touch until it overwhelmed her.

'No. Just watching, I don't want anyone else touching what's mine.'

Y/n's head cleared, and she shot Wanda a look.

"I love when Gryffindor wins the house cup," Henry said wistfully, completely unaware of the heated looks Wanda and y/n were sending each other. "It's nice that Harry can end his year on a happy note."

That sent y/n into a tirade about how unfair Dumbledore was to the rest of the houses and his blatant favoritism throughout the series. She was so wrapped up in her debate with Henry that she missed the pointed glances Agatha and Wanda were sending over her head.

Once the movie ended, it was Sam that ended the debate. He tugged Henry into a standing position, muttering something about overstaying their welcome and urging his submissive to say his goodbye's.

Henry yawned, shuffling over to where y/n was cuddling with Wanda and leaning down to give her a small kiss on the cheek. "Stay out of trouble alright? I'll miss you."

Y/n's heart squeezed for a second, and she threw her arms around him. She hadn't realized just how much she was going to miss Henry and his dimples and his stupid sense of humor. Wanda loosened her arms slightly, and y/n pulled Henry in tighter.

"Don't miss me too hard," Y/n finally said, pulling back and letting a small smirk on her face. "I'll be waiting for your carrier pigeon."

Henry smiled at that, pulling y/n back into a tight hug briefly before Sam started protesting about how tired he was. Henry finally let y/n go, giving her a small wave and a wink as he and Sam closed the front door behind them.

Someone cleared their throat behind y/n, and she blinked as she remembered the two women still currently in the movie room with her. Turning slowly, she met Wanda's eyes, noticing that Agatha was still lounging comfortably with her wine glass in hand.

Wanda folded up the blanket that had been wrapped around them, absentmindedly placing it over the back of the couch as she glanced at Agatha. She gestured towards the couch, sitting down on the side opposite from Agatha, leaving the spot between them open to y/n.

"Agatha and I were discussing something," Wanda started speaking as y/n gingerly sat down. "We wanted to make sure it was alright with you if Agatha watched your punishment tonight."

Y/n's head spun, her stare becoming slightly vacant as her thoughts ran wild.

'Holy shit, that's a wet dream come true. Can Agatha also read minds? God I hope not. Why am I being punished? Oh. Right. I was being a little shit towards Agatha earlier. I thought we moved past that though.'

Wanda's hand met y/n's jaw, her fingernails digging in slightly, shaking y/n out of her thoughts. "You can say no, darling. I won't be mad."

Y/n shook her head quickly, clearing her throat. "No it's not that I don't want that, I just..." She turned her head as far as Wanda's hand would allow when she heard Agatha chuckling on her left. "...I was processing." She finished lamely, letting her eyes meet Wanda's.

"Just watching?" Y/n asked, not really wanting anyone other than Wanda touching her.

Wanda nodded, her eyes crinkling in a smile as she heard the girl's thoughts. She felt a wave of possessiveness, and dug her fingernails in slightly deeper as she watched in satisfaction as y/n's eyes glazed over.

"And what is she being punished for?" Agatha's voice was still a lazy drawl, but when Wanda looked over at her she saw the slightly eager look in her mentor's eyes. Wanda smiled, sure that her own pupils were just as dilated as Agatha's.

Y/n shuddered at Agatha's voice, having registered the slight rasp in the woman's low voice, and she watched as Wanda's chest moved quickly as her breath shortened. Looking up, she found Wanda's gaze locked with Agatha's and finally found her voice.

"I wasn't the nicest to you earlier," Y/n threw Agatha an apologetic look, and the woman smirked. "I got jealous and took it out on Wanda, and I might have also been in a bad mood because I wasn't too excited about you coming to dinner."

Wanda's hand loosened, and y/n sighed in relief. Then, Wanda reached down and wrapped her hand around her throat. "And what do we say when we've been bad?"

"I'm sorry." Y/n choked out, her eyes finding Agatha's as the woman watched intently. Blue eyes raked over her face, searching for any signs of dishonesty and finding none. She nodded, just once, and Wanda released her tight grasp around y/n's neck.

Y/n looked back at Wanda in confusion, before her eyes were drawn to the hand tapping on Wanda's lap. She stood up quickly, recognizing the unspoken command. Wanda scooted over to the middle of the couch, about a foot away from Agatha, before tapping her thigh firmly.

'I don't want Agatha to see me naked or anything.' Y/n thought, staring at Wanda as she waited for a response. She nervously pulled her skirt down, feeling Agatha's eyes watch the movement.

"Remember sweet cheeks, you can end this at any time. If you've changed your mind, just say the word and I'm gone." Agatha's voice was soothing, and her eyes shone with honesty when y/n looked up.

"I still want you to stay, I've just..." Y/n twisted the hem of her skirt as she searched for the right words. Two pairs of eyes watched, and Wanda reached out to stroke her thigh in comfort. "...Nobody other than Wanda has seen me fully nude and I don't want anybody else to see me like that."

Agatha nodded, and Wanda let a small smile onto her face. "That's perfectly fine with me hon, it takes a lot of trust to be fully vulnerable with someone like that, and we've only just met today."

Y/n nodded in relief, even as her brain unhelpfully mentioned that her and Wanda had known each other less than a week before they had trusted each other.

'Remember your colors darling, I'll be listening to your thoughts in case you're not comfortable speaking out loud.' Came Wanda's voice in her head, and y/n finally draped herself over Wanda's lap.

She hovered slightly, her head inches away from Agatha's thighs. She looked up, her eyes questioning. Agatha looked down, taking a small sip from her wine before raising a single eyebrow in a way that strongly reminded y/n of Wanda. Y/n offered a small smile and gently rested her head on the woman's thighs.

"Remember, no touching." Came Wanda's voice, and Agatha made a noise of agreement. Y/n stopped paying attention, her focus solely on the way that Wanda's hands felt against her quickly overheating skin. Her fingers dragged slowly over the back of y/n's thighs, teasingly dipping under the hem before dropping back down and resuming the mindless pattern.

Y/n felt Wanda's magic start creeping along her arms, and gasped into Agatha's thigh as the tendrils tightened around her wrists and pulled her arms behind her back.

"You always look so pretty with your hands tied on the arch of your back." Wanda murmured, her fingernails dragging deeper along y/n's skin.

Agatha shifted slightly, and y/n adjusted her head so her neck wasn't strained, nuzzling into the woman's thigh slightly. One of Wanda's hands left the back of her thighs, and y/n braced herself.

"Color." Wanda demanded.

"Green."

A resounding slap sounded, and y/n felt herself jolt forward slightly at the pain. Wanda's hands wrapped around her waist and pulled her back into position. "None of that now, be a good girl."

Y/n tried to let out a noise of agreement, but it came out as a pained whimper instead. She'd forgotten about Wanda's earlier punishment, and now her skin was twice as inflamed.

"I want you to count for me, darling." Wanda's voice was low, and y/n could feel her magic rolling against her, soothing the burn.

"One."

Wanda's hand came down again, and y/n was thrust headfirst into that comforting vanilla scented headspace. "Two."

Y/n barely registered the rest of her punishment, the pain mixing with the comforting cool waves of magic against her skin. Her body felt light, and her voice sounded far away as she counted each slap. Eventually, the pain stopped, and y/n realized that her tears had soaked through Agatha's pants. She couldn't remember starting to cry, but still felt tears running as Wanda pulled her up and cradled her against her chest.

The vanilla haze started to clear, and y/n heard Wanda whispering praises in her ear. Agatha watched silently, but reached out a hand once y/n's eyes met hers. Y/n grasped her hand tightly, linking their fingers together and putting all of her apologies into her hold.

Wanda eventually stood up, using her magic to keep y/n from slipping out of her arms as she carried her up to the bedroom. Agatha followed, lingering outside the door as Wanda tucked y/n in.

Y/n was half asleep, not allowing herself to fully succumb until Wanda brought her to their routine after-sex shower.

"Why are you really here Agatha?" The words were whispered, but y/n felt her consciousness returning slowly as her curiosity got the better of her. She peered out from under her eyelashes, seeing that Wanda had turned off the lights and was standing near the door. Her form was silhouetted by the dim lighting from downstairs, and y/n watched as one of Agatha's hands gently touched her cheek.

"One of the big covens found a lead on you. They're getting close." Agatha's voice was soft, her blue eyes concerned as she watched Wanda process. One of Wanda's hands gripped the doorframe, while the other grasped at Agatha's waist.

"How?" Wanda's response was strained, and y/n watched Agatha's thumb stroke lightly over her cheek.

"I don't know, they brought me in as a consultant, and I did my best to lead them away from you. They have a lot of people working on this hon, you know what you have to do." Agatha's eyes were intent, raking trails over Wanda's face as she closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths.

"I know. I've never had to deal with more than two people at a time before though." Wanda whispered, opening her eyes and staring pleadingly at Agatha. "I don't know if I can handle this."

Y/n watched Agatha nod, and Wanda's fingers loosened on the doorway slightly.

"I'll help you hon, y/n would never forgive either of us if you were burned at the stake." Agatha said lightly, but her eyes were serious.

Wanda let out a soft sigh, nodding her thanks. She glanced back at y/n's form, before turning back to Agatha and removing her hand from her waist. "I'll walk you to your car."

Something was wrong, and y/n didn't know how to fix it.

It had only been two days since Agatha had visited, and only two weeks since y/n had finally told Wanda how deep her feelings were. And now something was wrong, but y/n knew she would sound insane if she tried to explain it out loud.

Wanda seemed off. She was still the same as she'd always been, but now there was something missing. It was almost as if she'd been sparkling before, and now that subtle sparkle was gone. Y/n didn't realize how much she'd missed that version of Wanda until she realized it was gone.

Y/n had first started to notice this change almost immediately after Wanda had gone over the slim mission file with her. They'd had another meeting that day, and once in the large meeting room with her employees around her, Wanda hadn't been sneaking glances at y/n like she normally would. Although, maybe y/n just didn't notice, maybe she was just too invested in her own thoughts and worries about the mission.

These weren't life altering changes, just small subtle differences that jabbed y/n's heart every time she noticed them. Wanda's hand just rested on her thigh, instead of drawing its usual patterns. Wanda sent her to more classes, stating that y/n needed all the knowledge she could get to be successful on her mission. Wanda still smiled whenever y/n entered the room, but her eyes didn't crinkle at the edges anymore. And the worst part of it all, her eyes didn't sparkle like they used to.

Everytime y/n wanted to bring it up, the words would get stuck in her throat, and she'd choke out an excuse as to why she'd opened her mouth. Wanda never commented on the pathetic sounding excuses, simply returning to whatever task she'd been working on.

Y/n missed her.

But how can you miss someone that you're around all the time?

Wanda's heart had dropped the second she'd seen the small folder y/n was clutching. The rain had already dampened her mood, she much preferred to stay at home and watch sitcoms when the weather was less than ideal, but unfortunately her job called for a lot of hours in the office.

The reality of their situation hit Wanda all at once the second she'd opened the mission file, but she did her best to comfort y/n even as her own inner turmoil rose up.

She hadn't lied, she really did love y/n. She just loved her a little too much, and her feelings ran a little too deep. The last time she'd cared for someone that deep, he'd died. Wanda didn't know if she could handle that type of pain again.

Y/n's mission seemed simple enough, she would use her knowledge as a submissive and Wanda's teachings on how to read people and get close with the inner circle of a sex ring disguised as a BDSM facility. Wanda had done some light research, and was instantly disgusted with what she'd seen.

Wanda knew that y/n wouldn't be in too much danger, and she obviously knew how to handle herself in case of any trouble. But, there was something in the back of her mind that clawed its way to her surface thoughts, telling her that this would be the last time she'd ever see y/n. Everyone she'd ever loved, her parents and Pietro, had died. Why would it be different this time?

In all honesty, Wanda had already started grieving. Everytime she looked into y/n's eyes, all she could think about was those eyes closing and never opening again. She worshiped y/n's body every night, the body of the woman she loved, and the woman she was doomed to lose. The body of a hero, who's fate in Wanda's eyes, had already been decided.

Y/n would be leaving tomorrow, and Wanda knew that she'd picked up the fact that Wanda was closing herself off. She just didn't know how to open herself back up, the thought of losing y/n served as a constant reminder to never let anyone get too close.

Wanda loved y/n. Too much.

"What's the plan for tomorrow again?"

Y/n sighed, setting her fork down. She looked up, expecting to find Wanda's green eyes already on her, but the redhead was staring at her pasta as she slowly twirled in around. Y/n opened her mouth, choking back the plea's that clawed their way to the surface.

"Happy is picking me up at nine in the morning, and then we'll drive to the jet and I'll..." Y/n couldn't quite get the words out. She cleared her throat and picked up her fork, searching her lukewarm pasta for answers to her unspoken questions. "...I'll leave, and go back to the compound."

The last sentence was whispered, and Wanda finally looked up. Y/n didn't raise her head, wrapping up a small bit of pasta around her fork before slowly eating it.

"This is really hard for me." Wanda said, begging y/n with her eyes to lift her head up. Y/n looked up slightly, her eyes widening slightly. "I know it's probably difficult for you too, I've just never..." Wanda trailed off, and y/n tried not to let her disappointment show.

"We don't have to talk about it." Y/n said, meeting Wanda's eyes. "Let's just enjoy our night together."

It went unspoken that this was the last night of the summer, but both women knew it. Y/n hesitantly smiled, and Wanda smiled back while reaching her hand across the table. Y/n interlocked their fingers, feeling as though she could cry out of relief. Wanda's eyes crinkled at the edges, and y/n hurriedly looked back at her dinner to hide the tears that sprung up.

They didn't talk for the rest of their meal, choosing to bask in each other's presence instead. Wanda picked slowly at her pasta, the flavors tasting bland as she shoved down her rising feelings of hopelessness. She couldn't quite bring herself to look into the eyes of the woman she loved, scared that she might show her desperation to keep y/n with her, where it was safe.

Y/n snuck glances at Wanda, noticing that even her hair didn't seem as red as before. She pushed down the tears that threatened to well up, running her thumb over the back of Wanda's hand and memorizing the feel of the soft skin she found there.

They didn't speak even as they loaded up their dishes, y/n silently handing the plates over to Wanda once she'd rinsed them off. They washed their hands, Wanda grabbing y/n's before she's had the chance to fully dry them, and pulling her up towards the bedroom.

Y/n tried to memorize the back of Wanda's frame, the way her hips swayed and the way her head tilted as she turned to face y/n. The look on her face showed pure desperation, and y/n pushed her gently into the room before closing the door and leaning against it.

"Show me how much you love me." Y/n said, somehow knowing that Wanda wasn't up for speaking at the moment.

Wanda stepped forward, leaving no space in between their bodies as she cradled y/n's face gently with her hands. Y/n heard the shaky breath the redhead took, but was soon focused on the taste and feel of Wanda against her lips. Wanda kissed her gently, but passionately. Y/n could have cried at the depth of emotion Wanda had put into a single kiss, but chose to slowly back them up until Wanda's legs hit the edge of the bed.

"What do you want?" Wanda asked, sitting down on the bed as y/n placed her hands on her shoulders. Her green eyes looked up at y/n, wide and pleading, and y/n noticed that the sparkle was finally back in them.

"I just want you." Y/n's voice was soft, and she was happy that it hadn't cracked the way she thought it would. She memorized the way Wanda looked up at her, the woman's hands resting lightly on her hips as she processed y/n's words.

Y/n slid her hands down Wanda's button down shirt, slowly undoing each button as she smiled at the memory of her first time with the woman in front of her. She slowly slid the shirt off of Wanda's shoulders, reminiscent of the way she'd done it all those months ago, but this time with much more confidence. Her fingers still shook, and she didn't think that would go away anytime soon.

Wanda seemed to finally come back to her senses as her shirt dropped softly onto the floor, and she grabbed y/n's wrists. Standing up and ignoring the confused look y/n sent her, Wanda twisted them around until the backs of y/n's knees hit the bed.

"Lie down for me darling." Wanda murmured, her hands eagerly pulling off y/n's shirt. She dropped it on the floor beside her own while y/n followed her instructions. Quickly pulling her pants and underwear off, and smirking slightly at y/n's open mouth, Wanda crawled up the bed until her face was inches from y/n's.

"You have me." She whispered, and y/n whimpered before reaching up and pulling Wanda closer until their lips met.

They kissed for what seemed like forever, both of them memorizing the lips and tongue of the other. It wasn't until Wanda started feeling light headed that she pulled back, just slightly until she could see y/n's swollen lips and blown pupils.

All of her love and fear and hopelessness came rushing up, threatening to break through Wanda's normally composed facade. She chose to duck her head, sucking harshly at the soft skin of y/n's neck as she blinked back tears. It wasn't until y/n's hands tangled with her hair that Wanda realized how harsh she'd been. Deep purple and red marks littered the sides and column of the girl's throat.

Wanda started to apologize, but y/n just tugged sharply at her hair until their lips met. Y/n bit down harshly into Wanda's soft bottom lip, smiling at the throaty moan that left the older woman. "It's okay, I remember my colors."

At that, Wanda kissed y/n harder. She eventually removed her lips from y/n's, a single strand of saliva connecting them briefly before Wanda moved her swollen lips down to y/n's chest. She sucked fiercely, biting down occasionally and drawing out delicious whimpers and moans from y/n.

Eventually, Wanda noticed y/n's hips bucking up slightly against her. She smirked as she looked up at the desperate look in y/n's eyes and her slightly parted lips as she panted for breath.

"Please."

Wanda was never strong enough to ignore y/n's pleas, especially when she sounded so pretty and breathless. Her fingers found the button of y/n's pants, and soon the pants dropped to the floor next to the other discarded items. Wanda took her time with y/n's underwear, running a single finger down the girl's clothed slit and marveling at the dampness she found. She toyed with the girl, circling her fingers around her clit briefly before moving them over the soft skin of her inner thighs.

Getting comfortable, Wanda rested her head gently against y/n's thigh, her eyes glued to the growing damp patch in the girl's underwear. Her hands held y/n's hips down firmly as the girl bucked her hips desperately.

"Mommy, please."

Wanda smiled widely, feeling a wave of arousal rush straight to her core at the name. She connected her mouth to the girl's soaked underwear, drawing a line with her tongue up the girl's slit and moaning at the taste. Once she'd tasted the girl, she suddenly found that she couldn't get enough.

Removing her mouth from the apex of y/n's thighs, and ignoring the protests that left her mouth, Wanda used her magic to discard the barrier between her and y/n's dripping core. Diving in, Wanda reveled at the taste, memorizing the way that y/n felt against her mouth and tongue. Her arms grew tired of holding the girl's hips down, so she curled her fingers slightly as a tendril of wispy scarlet magic pinned y/n to the bed.

WIth her arms now unburdened, and y/n unable to move her hips, Wanda ate her like a woman starved. She didn't stop, not when y/n came for the first time against her, the girl's juices running down her chin. She didn't stop after y/n's second orgasm came quickly after, the girl's voice slightly hoarse with how much noise she was making. It wasn't until her fingers were buried deep in y/n's wet heat as the girl's walls fluttered around her in her fifth orgasm of the night that Wanda finally pulled away.

Y/n was unable to speak, her eyes glazed over as she watched Wanda crawl towards her. She weakly grabbed Wanda's waist, pulling the woman's soft body against her overheated one as she tasted herself on Wanda's tongue.

"Use me." Y/n whispered.

Wanda pulled away, her brows furrowing slightly. Y/n reached up with one hand and tapped her temple, an unspoken request. Wanda smirked softly, her eyes taking on their scarlet glow as she read y/n's surface thoughts.

Nodding her head, Wanda crawled up the girl's body once more until she rested over y/n's hips. She could feel her own wetness dripping down onto y/n's slightly swollen core, and when she finally connected them, they both sighed in relief.

Wanda didn't need much prompting to start moving, just y/n's hands around her waist. She started slowly, moving her hips over y/n's pelvis until there was barely any friction from the slick barrier her arousal formed between them. Then, seeing the way y/n's eyes sparkled as she looked up at her, Wanda moved faster.

Green eyes watched as y/n's own eyes traveled down the length of Wanda's body until they reached their connected cores. Y/n gasped at the sight she found, Wanda's arousal reflecting off of y/n's already damp body as the woman rolled her hips.

Y/n looked up, committing the image of Wanda's soft hair falling over her shoulders and her green eyes locked with hers to memory. The setting sun lit her body up with golden rays, and her back arched as her hips bucked against y/n's, and y/n wanted nothing more than to keep that memory forever ingrained in her mind.

"Come for me Wanda." Y/n said, and Wanda's sparkling green eyes slammed shut as her body trembled with the force of her orgasm. One of her hands made its way up to y/n's neck, resting there lightly, as if Wanda needed a reminder that y/n was still there.

Y/n snaked one hand from around Wanda's waist down to her dripping center, her fingers slipping through the woman's folds as she found her clit. Circling it twice, and memorizing the way that Wanda's body shook from the added stimulation, y/n slipped her fingers into her. Green eyes shot open, blown pupils finding y/n's as she curled her fingers and thrust deeper into her.

Wanda came again, keeping her eyes open and locked on y/n's face, her hand squeezing around the girl's throat as she spasmed around her fingers. Y/n smiled, feeling Wanda's body relax around her. She guided her onto the bed, slowly pulling her fingers out of her as she rested her head against Wanda's shoulder.

Y/n breathed in the comforting vanilla scent, feeling Wanda's chest slowing as she caught her breath. Small puffs of air tickled y/n's cheeks, and she turned her head until her face was fully hidden in Wanda's skin.

They didn't talk, words seeming insufficient. Every glance exchanged between them as they got ready for bed that night was filled with unspoken affection, each gaze an intimate conversation that couldn't be said out loud. They understood each other's unspoken language, and as y/n curled up in Wanda's comforting warmth for the final time that summer, she knew that those three words would be unsaid, but understood.

'I love you.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 511 11
When you were a child, you swore that no matter how high the reward in your head, she could always count on you. Life as an outlaw in the west is not...
44.6K 1.2K 39
Just because I carry it so well doesn't mean it's not hard. I don't get to hide my bad side just so that she will stay. It's not how this world works...
22.4K 1.2K 10
After a painful breakup, you move to a new apartment away from your ex-girlfriend. You think you wouldn't be able to get over her but you couldn't ha...
27.6K 635 21
"Why don't you just back off already?!" "Maybe because I'm clearly better for her than you!" "Both of you shut up already! How about this, here's a s...