Sparkling Scarlet

By hopelesslygaysstuff

Y/n is part of the avengers, but her whole world changes when she is sent away for special training with the... More

Chapters 1-3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 15

405 15 2
By hopelesslygaysstuff

Y/n was slowly going insane.

Wanda was taking her sweet time packing up, triple checking the drawers of her desk while y/n stood by the door with shaky legs. She had briefly thought about sitting on the couch as it was obvious that Wanda wasn't in a hurry to leave, but she abandoned that idea quickly in favor of standing still.

Every movement she made seemed to shift the toy inside her, increasing the sensation. Y/n had decided that her plan was to make the smallest possible movements. She was doing remarkably well, until Wanda had finally finished packing. As soon as they started walking out of the building, y/n knew that this was going to be a long car ride.

"How far away is your house?" Y/n asked, leaning further into Wanda's touch.

Wanda slid her hand up over y/n's hip to grab her waist, keeping the girl steady as she walked with shaky legs.

"It's about a 15 minute drive." The redhead answered, unlocking the car and opening the passenger seat door. She smirked at y/n before shutting her door gently and getting into the driver's seat.

Y/n shifted impatiently in her seat as Wanda shifted through the different radio channels before finally deciding on a jazz station. Green eyes met hers, and Wanda chuckled as she began to back out of the parking lot.

"Patience darling."

A huff was heard from the passenger seat, and Wanda watched y/n cross her arms as she stared resolutely out the window. As she stared out the window and tried to ignore the arousal simmering in her gut, y/n sighed as she felt Wanda's hand on her thigh. Apparently the woman was fond of physical touch. Y/n was normally thrilled at Wanda's hands on her, but today was the exception.

"Could you not?" Y/n said, finally twisting in her seat to glare at Wanda. The hand on her thigh tightened as green eyes shot a warning look in her direction.

"Remember the rules darling." Wanda said, her words sharp as a knife. "You belong to me, so I'll touch you whenever and however I like."

Y/n blinked a few times, remembering the conversation they had about rules. A shiver ran down her spine as Wanda's fingers gripped her thigh tighter in her silence.

"Yes I remember, I'm sorry."

Wanda let her grip loosen slightly as they merged onto the highway out of the city, apparently satisfied with y/n's response.

"I like your hands on me, I really do but..." Y/n faltered slightly as an attractive smirk made its way onto Wanda's face. She collected herself after a brief moment, "I'm really trying not to orgasm right now but it's going to be very difficult when you're constantly touching me."

"And why is my touch making things difficult for you?"

Wanda still had a smirk on her face as she glanced over at y/n, who stared at her in disbelief.

"Because you're, well you." Y/n exclaimed, continuing on when Wanda raised an eyebrow at her. "You're like super hot and I'm so fucking attracted to you that even your presence in the same room turns me on, so you can imagine what your touch does to me."

Y/n coughed slightly as she felt a blush start to form. "Plus, I'm also really close to coming just from this vibrator alone. So that plus you is setting my nerve endings on fire."

Wanda just kept smirking. Fuck, she was so attractive when she was smug.

The hand resting on her thigh started to move slowly towards the apex of y/n's thighs as Wanda turned to fully look at the flushed girl beside her.

"I'm well aware of what my touch does to you darling, that's why my hands are constantly on you." She leaned closer until her lips were right next to y/n's ear. "I also really want you to lose this game."

Y/n's heart rate picked back up at the words spoken into her ear. She stared at the car in front of her with wide eyes as she processed Wanda's confession. As she was taking deep breaths to calm her body down, she finally noticed the state of the highway.

'You've got to be fucking kidding me.'

It was rush hour.

Wanda smiled wider at the sight of slow moving cars, while y/n threw her head back against the headset and groaned in frustration.

"I guess the travel time home is going to be longer than I anticipated." Wanda said with a sigh. Y/n didn't buy it for a second, and when she rolled her head to look at Wanda, the redhead was still smirking smugly at the scene in front of her.

Y/n gritted her teeth in frustration, attempting to block out Wanda as she focused on the jazz music softly playing. It wasn't working.

Wanda's hand slid further up her thigh until it reached y/n's still loose belt. Her fingers undid the buckle once again and she raised an eyebrow at y/n's sharp look.

"Color darling."

Y/n took a deep breath. "Green."

Wanda hummed and turned her eyes back to the road as the cars inched forward at an agonizingly slow pace. Her nimble fingers unzipped y/n's pants and danced along the edge of her underwear.

Y/n could feel the cold metal of Wanda's rings against her overheated skin, and gripped her seat in an effort to stay still. Her efforts were in vain as Wanda's hand slid down further until her fingers rested over y/n's clit.

Wanda smiled as y/n's hips jerked. She could hear the short breaths coming from the passenger side. She looked over and saw the girl's eyes screwed shut tightly.

"Nuh uh." She said as she tapped her finger over y/n's clit. The girl's eyes flew open and met Wanda's with a confused expression.

"Eyes open darling." Wanda said as she began to trace circles over y/n's underwear. She could feel the wetness spreading underneath her fingertips and a small smile worked its way onto her face.

Y/n let out short gasps as Wanda's relentless fingers kept pushing her further towards the edge. She reached up to grip Wanda's wrist tightly and gulped at the dark look sent her way.

"Please." Y/n begged. "I'm going to come if you keep doing that."

Wanda flicked her eyes back to the road for a second before focusing on the hand gripping tightly on her wrist.

"Hands off." Wanda's voice was raspy, and y/n let go immediately at the command. Her eyes were wide and pleaded at Wanda to stop. She reallywanted to follow the rule so she could get rewarded when they got home.

Wanda had no mercy, her fingers moved faster against y/n's clit as the girl trembled in her seat in an effort to stave off her orgasm. Green eyes focused back on the girl beside her as the cars came to a halt on the highway.

"We're almost to our exit darling, hold off just a bit longer." Wanda said gently even as her fingers moved faster.

Y/n just stared at Wanda in disbelief, she could feel her orgasm rising and she didn't know how to hold it off. Wanda nodded encouragingly at her as y/n started gasping.

Suddenly, Wanda's fingers pinched her clit and y/n lost what little control she had. Her chest heaved as the orgasm crashed over her, and she rolled her eyes up to look at the roof of the car as the waves subsided. When she finally gathered the courage to look over at Wanda, she was surprised to find no trace of disappointment on the woman's face.

Y/n just stared at Wanda in confusion as the woman retracted her fingers and slipped them inside her mouth. Y/n's mouth fell open slightly as Wanda hummed at the taste.

"I lost."

Wanda chuckled as she removed her fingers and wiped them off on y/n's pant leg. She tapped y/n's belt and the girl rushed to zip her pants back up and tightened the belt securely.

Wanda leaned in close to y/n's ear and she could almost hear the smirk on the redhead's face as she spoke.

"You were never meant to win darling"

Y/n's mind raced as Wanda finally got on the exit off the highway, and came to a realization as they made their way into the modern looking suburb.

Wanda had never planned on letting her win. From the way she packed up slowly and took her time choosing a radio station, hell she probably let the meeting run late so they would hit rush hour. Y/n's brow furrowed as she stole a glance at Wanda's phone resting in the console beside her. Her mouth fell open slightly.

In her efforts to not focus on Wanda during the car ride, she had missed the vibrations slowly increasing. The app was open and showed a chart of how high the vibrations had gotten over the past half hour.

Y/n let out a brief huff of mixed laughter and disbelief.

'Oh she's tricky, and also evil.'

Wanda just kept smirking as the girl beside her came to the realization that she had meticulously planned this game so the odds were never in y/n's favor.

"Well fuck." That was all she managed to say.

"Language darling, or else I'll have to add onto your punishment." Wanda warned as she pulled into her driveway.

Y/n could only shake her head and smile, Wanda was good. Honestly, she wasn't even that mad about losing the game, she was just in awe of how well Wanda played. She should have expected it, she mused as Wanda opened her door and led her into the house. Wanda had been playing this game longer than her and had become a master.

Wanda luckily had mercy on her and y/n felt the vibrations decrease back to a low hum. She looked over at Wanda as she led her to the master bedroom. There was a small smile playing at the corners of her mouth, and her green eyes crinkled at the edges as she looked over at y/n.

The door clicked shut behind them, and y/n watched with wide eyes as Wanda walked over to her bed and opened a drawer in the table beside it. She pulled something out and hid it behind her back before walking slowly over to where y/n was still waiting beside the door.

"Color?" Wanda asked, now inches away.

"Green."

Wanda smiled and finally showed y/n the objects behind her back. Dangling between her fingertips were a set of cuffs, with wide straps and velcro to hold them together. Y/n reached out a hand and gingerly ran her fingers over them.

"They feel soft." She said in surprise, looking back up to meet Wanda's gaze. Wanda nodded, reaching up to fasten one of the cuffs around y/n's wrist. She tightened the cuff before hooking a finger underneath the soft leather and pulling.

Y/n gasped as she took an involuntary step towards Wanda, colliding softly with her warm body. Her eyes were level with Wanda's lips, and she stared at them while wetting her own before a finger under her chin forced her to look up into Wanda's eyes.

"How does that feel?" Wanda asked. The question floated through the haze in y/n's mind for a second before her thoughts sharpened at the sensation of another tug at the cuff around her wrist.

"It feels... secure?" Y/n said, and Wanda smiled slightly. Y/n got lost in her thoughts once again, her eyes resting on Wanda's high cheekbones before traveling back down to her lips.

She coughed slightly as she came back to her senses. "It feels good, I don't think I can get out of them though."

Wanda chuckled softly, fastening the other cuff around y/n's wrist. "You're not supposed to get out of them darling." She teased, hooking another finger between the cuff and y/n's soft skin.

Stepping backwards, Wanda pulled y/n onto the bed. The girl followed willingly, not even pulling back against the cuffs as Wanda positioned her on her back against the soft comforter.

Y/n let out a small groan as Wanda straddled her waist, her weight causing the vibrations inside her to strengthen. Wanda pressed her hands into the pillow above her, looking down at y/n's furrowed brows.

"Is something the matter?" She asked, feeling the girl squirm slightly beneath her.

"No, I just really want to touch you." Y/n gasped out, feeling the pressure on her wrists grow stronger as Wanda smirked at her. Wanda leaned down close to y/n's ear as the girl's breath became shorter due to their proximity.

"You don't get to touch, you broke the one rule I had for the car ride home. Besides, you couldn't keep your hands off me in the car so what makes you think you'll be able to control yourself now?" Wanda finished with a small nip at y/n's ear, feeling her jolt.

Y/n wanted to protest, but a warning glare from Wanda shut her mouth with an audible click. She tried not to squirm too much as the cuffs were attached to both bedposts, rendering her hands useless.

"Test the strength for me darling." Wanda said as she sat up fully, looking down at y/n with a satisfied smirk. Y/n tried to reach her hands down to circle Wanda's waist but couldn't slip out of the restraints. She groaned slightly in frustration, and Wanda smirked harder.

"You're not going anywhere." Y/n shivered at the murmured words. She wanted to protest as Wanda started to take her shirt off. She eagerly looked at every inch of skin that was uncovered, her hands itching to feel that soft skin.

Wanda set her shirt aside, before kneeling beside y/n on the bed. She ran a hand over the girl's thigh and up to the belt still fastened tightly around her hips. As she pulled y/n's pants and underwear off, she gently removed the toy from inside her. She turned it off and threw it somewhere on the bed behind her.

"Now the real fun begins."

Y/n's chest heaved as Wanda spoke, her eyes never leaving Wanda's face as the woman repositioned herself. She let her legs fall fully open when Wanda nudged them and settled her body into the spot between them. Y/n took the opportunity to wrap her legs around Wanda's waist, pulling the redhead closer.

Wanda looked so fucking powerful between her legs, and y/n could feel the silky fabric of the woman's pants as her hips rolled. Wanda's hand reached up to y/n's throat and gave a warning squeeze.

"Stay still for me darling, don't make me tie your legs down too." She said, and y/n immediately held her body still. As much fun as being fully restrained would be, she wanted Wanda's hands on her now.

Y/n was rewarded with a smile from those lovely lips, and found herself wishing she could kiss them. She was so caught up in the thought that when fingers suddenly tapped on her clit her hips jolted.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to." Y/n said quickly, and Wanda frowned.

"Final warning, move again and the rest of the restraints are coming out." Wanda sighed, looking down at y/n with fake pity. "I'm trying to be gentle with you darling, but you're not making it easy."

"Bullshit." Y/n spat out, and Wanda tilted her head as her eyes flashed dangerously. Her hand returned to its place around y/n's throat, squeezing harder than before.

"Want to repeat that for me?" Wanda hissed as y/n glared up at her.

"I call bullshit, you say you want to be gentle with me but I can see in your eyes that you don't." Y/n said, losing courage as the hand squeezed tighter and Wanda's eyes narrowed. She continued before she lost complete control of her thoughts.

"You don't want to be gentle with me right now Wanda so stop lying, and I don't want you to be gentle. You said you're going to punish me so why don't you just get to it?"

Wanda's eyes had narrowed into small slits, her hand closed fully around y/n's throat. She leaned down until her face was inches from the girl beneath her and hissed. "Don't ever talk to me like that again, do you understand."

Y/n's eyes went wide as she frantically nodded, all thoughts of disobeying flew out of her brain as she realized what she had said.

'Well that was stupid.'

Wanda sat up again, her hand still pressed against the sides of y/n's throat. She smiled cruelly as she started to count on the fingers of her other hand.

"One, you gave me attitude in the car. Two, you grabbed my wrist and forgot the rule that I can touch you whenever I want. Three, you came without permission. Four, you swore." Wanda shot a warning glare at y/n as she opened her mouth to protest.

"That's not a rule, we never talked about swearing." Y/n said, before immediately regretting ever opening her mouth.

Wanda's eyes darkened as she continued. "It's a rule now darling, don't talk back to me again." She waited for y/n to nod before counting again.

"Five, you decided to be an insolent brat when I was trying to be nice." Wanda raised her eyebrows as she finished, staring down at y/n's suddenly meek form. The girl simply nodded, finally accepting defeat.

"Color."

"Green, I'm sorry."

Wanda let out a humorless laugh, finally releasing her grip on y/n's throat. She started to run her thumb over the girl's clit, feeling the slight jolt of her hips as y/n tried not to move.

"It's too late for apologies my dear, now how many times did you mess up?" Wanda asked, gripping y/n's hip with her other hand.

Y/n shut her eyes in embarrassment. "Five times." She resisted the urge to apologize again, knowing it wouldn't help her situation. Sometimes her mouth just talked faster than her brain. She would really need to get control of that problem soon.

"Eyes open when you're speaking to me." Wanda said firmly, applying more pressure with her thumb as y/n's eyes snapped open at the command. She nodded her approval as she continued.

"Five times you disobeyed me, so now I'm going to edge you for every infraction." She stated simply, her thumb speeding up. Y/n despaired at the thought.

'This is going to majorly suck.'

Wanda was relentless, her thumb driving y/n mad. She fought to keep her hips steady and her body still as her orgasm swiftly approached. Watchful green eyes stayed on her, and y/n couldn't bring herself to look at Wanda so she squeezed her eyes shut.

"Eyes open." Came the command, and y/n reluctantly opened her eyes to meet Wanda's. Her pupils were blown and red hair fell around her shoulders as Wanda looked down at her. The sight alone sent y/n racing toward the edge of a climax, and as soon as her body tensed up, just a second away from an orgasm, Wanda's hand suddenly stopped.

Y/n let out a low groan, her head falling against the pillow as Wanda chuckled above her.

"That's one. What was your first act of disobedience?" Wanda asked, and y/n's mind raced as she tried to answer as quickly as possible.

"Um, it was because I...." Y/n yelped as a hand came down on the inside of her thigh. Wanda looked at her impatiently with one eyebrow raised.

"Color."

"Green." Y/n panted, feeling a surge of arousal from the sting. Wanda could obviously tell how much the slap had affected her. She looked down at the wet patch forming against her pants with a smirk.

"It was because I was rude to you in the car." Y/n said, having finally remembered the first thing she did wrong.

Wanda stroked her hand softly over the spot she had just hit, nodding in approval. "And what do you say when you've been bad?"

"I'm sorry."

"Good." Wanda gave her a few more seconds while y/n got her breathing under control before moving her fingers back to the girl's clit. This time, she used her other hand to toy with y/n's entrance. She could feel the warm slickness under her fingers as she thrust two fingers inside.

Y/n gasped, her hips stuttering against Wanda's hand. She felt a warning pinch against her clit and exerted all her strength into keeping still. Wanda's fingers continued to thrust into her and y/n fought to keep her eyes open as the overwhelming sensation.

She could hear the wet sound of Wanda's fingers as she set a brutal pace, her thumb drawing another orgasm close to the surface. Y/n let out a low moan as pleasure coursed through her, the sound hitting Wanda's ears and causing her to thrust deeper.

Y/n could feel her orgasm drawing close again, and she fought the urge to roll her hips against Wanda's body as she was brought closer to the peak. Wanda gave a few more thrusts, before she could feel y/n's walls tightening around her fingers and pulling away.

Wanda heard a whimper, and looked up at y/n's face. She reached up and cupped her jaw while running a thumb over the girl's lower lip. Y/n nuzzled into her touch, wanting more.

"Number two." Wanda said, raising an eyebrow with an unspoken question.

"I grabbed your wrist, that's bad because you're allowed to touch me wherever you want to and I forgot that rule." Y/n panted, and Wanda's hand tightened slightly on her jaw.

"I'm sorry." Y/n spoke quickly, not wanting to further disappoint the woman above her.

Wanda nodded in approval, her thumb resting against y/n's lips. Y/n opened her mouth slightly and Wanda's eyes darkened further at the sight. She slipped her thumb into the girl's mouth, resting it against her tongue.

"Good girl."

Y/n moaned at the words, letting her tongue swirl around the pad of Wanda's finger as the woman watched with hungry eyes. She was so caught up in the action that she missed Wanda's other hand reaching back down until long fingers suddenly thrust back into her.

Wanda smirked at y/n's surprised expression, once again setting a brutal pace as she fucked into the girl. She felt the legs around her waist tighten slightly, and raised an eyebrow.

"Harder please."

Y/n watched Wanda's lips part slightly as she sucked in a few deep breaths. The redhead narrowed her eyes as she increased the strength of each thrust, taking pleasure in the way y/n's eyes rolled back and her mouth became slack around her thumb.

Each deep thrust of Wanda's fingers brought y/n closer to the edge, her orgasm approaching faster this time. She knew her body wanted a release, but also knew that Wanda wasn't going to let that happen. The pleasure was almost painful, but y/n knew what was going to happen next.

Y/n let her eyes fall shut as Wanda pulled her fingers out, feeling the rapidly approaching orgasm fade. She could feel her own wetness as Wanda's hips pressed against her, but she didn't really care at this point. All she wanted was for the punishment to be over.

"Three." Wanda said, once again wrapping her hand around y/n's throat when the girl didn't open her eyes.

"I came without permission." Y/n said, opening her eyes at Wanda's warning squeeze. "I'm sorry."

"Good." Wanda stroked the soft skin of y/n's stomach, pulling her shirt up to reveal the dark gray bra underneath. She smirked at the sight of hard nipples through the fabric. Fuck, y/n was enjoying this.

Wanda almost couldn't believe her luck, beneath her was the perfect submissive. It seemed as though y/n had been tailored specifically for her, and Wanda felt a surge of possessiveness at the thought.

"Color darling." She asked, eyes snapping up to meet y/n's half-lidded ones.

"Still green." Came the response, followed by a moan as Wanda cupped her breast and squeezed.

"Don't act up now, you have two left." Wanda warned. Y/n nodded, fighting the urge to roll her hips against the woman as she played with her nipple through the fabric of her bra.

Wanda smirked as she felt the legs around her waist tighten while y/n tried not to move. It was attractive as hell, the way the girl's body responded to her. She felt another wave of possessiveness and in one smooth motion, thrust three of her fingers into y/n.

Y/n let out a long moan, she kept her eyes locked with Wanda's as the woman started fucking her. Her nerves were frayed at this point, and it took everything she had to not move. Wanda's fast pace and constant teasing of her nipples had her panting.

The sound of metal clinking drew Wanda's attention to the cuffs attached to each bedpost. Y/n's hands were in tight fists as she pulled against the cuffs. When Wanda looked back down at the girl, she was shocked at the look of utter devotion on y/n's face.

"Please," Y/n rasped out, not even realizing that she was pulling on her restraints. "I want to touch you. Please let me touch you."

Wanda felt her breath hitch as she stared into y/n's eyes. She absentmindedly realized that all thoughts of disobeying had left y/n's mind. The girl under her body was focused solely on the thought of touching her.

"No." Was all Wanda could manage, suddenly feeling like a spotlight was on her. Y/n was looking at her with wide eyes and parted lips that let out soft whimpers at each thrust of Wanda's fingers.

With a few more deep thrusts and a harsh pinch of her nipple, y/n felt her orgasm close in. She was so close, practically teetering on the edge. She desperately wished she could touch Wanda, wanting to feel the powerful muscles of the woman above her as she fucked into her.

Y/n's eyes were pleading as they locked with Wanda's. The woman simply shook her head and with one final thrust, y/n was pushed further toward the edge. She felt tears well up in her eyes as the long fingers inside her pulled out, leaving her clenching around nothing.

"Color darling." Wanda said gently, feeling the tremors running through y/n's body.

"Yellow I think." Y/n responded, blinking and feeling a few tears drip down her face. She stared up at Wanda in confusion. "Why am I crying?"

Wanda gently cupped her face with both hands, running her thumbs over both cheeks as she wiped away the stray tears that fell from y/n's eyes.

"You're a bit overwhelmed darling, your body is experiencing a lot of new sensations today." Came the soft reply, and y/n nodded. That made sense, y/n thought as she took a few deep breaths.

"Do you want to stop?" Wanda asked, leaning down to rest her forehead against y/n's. She felt the girl stop shaking as she calmed down, breathing deeply.

Y/n didn't have an answer, so she just breathed in the calming scent of vanilla as Wanda held her. She matched her breaths to the redhead's slow ones, feeling her fast heart rate slow down. Her mind felt hazy, and all she could feel was Wanda. The ends of her long red hair tickled as it brushed against y/n's neck. It was comforting, and she wanted to stay in this vanilla scented haze for as long as she could.

"No, there's only one left. I want to be good for you."

Wanda nodded against her, letting her lips press a gentle kiss against y/n's forehead before she sat back up. She let her gaze drop from the girl's face down to the rest of her body. Y/n had stopped shaking, and didn't even twitch when Wanda's fingers slowly circled her swollen clit.

"Remember your colors darling." Wanda said, waiting for y/n to nod in understanding. "What was the fourth rule you broke?"

Y/n blinked as she tried to remember, eyes snapping to Wanda's at the harsh slap to her thigh when she didn't answer fast enough. She sunk further into the vanilla haze.

"I swore, I'm sorry." Y/n said, glad that her brain had enough power to remember her fourth act of disobedience.

Wanda hummed and nodded, "Only bad girls use dirty language, and you're not a bad girl are you?" She asked, her tone firm.

Y/n desperately shook her head. She sunk further into the haze as she whispered, "No, I'm a good girl. I promise I'm good, I just don't think straight sometimes."

Wanda slipped two fingers easily into y/n's wet heat, stroking gently as she responded with a sugary sweet voice. "I know you try to be a good girl for me, I'm proud of you darling."

The haze in her mind had taken over y/n's senses, and she felt as though she was floating through a vanilla scented cloud. She nodded slowly at Wanda's words, each slow thrust causing the haze to thicken.

Y/n couldn't help the way her hips jolted against Wanda, and a whimper left her lips at the slap she received for the action. She could barely feel her orgasm approaching, all her thoughts were full of Wanda. She gazed with glassy eyes at the woman above her.

"You're so pretty."

Wanda smiled, increasing the speed of her thrusts as y/n moaned beneath her. The girl's half-closed eyes never left her own, and Wanda leaned over her body. This new position allowed her to thrust harder than before, and she coaxed the girl's final orgasm to the surface with nimble fingers.

Y/n's body began to tremble again, knowing her orgasm was close. She fought to keep her eyes open and on Wanda. Her mind was so hazy, and the growing pressure in her lower stomach just thickened the haze even more. The vanilla scent around her was the only thing she could smell, and her eyes were focused only on Wanda's green ones.

'She has a nice smile. Green is my favorite color, and vanilla is the best scent in the world.'

With one final stroke of her fingers, Wanda brought y/n to the edge for a final time before harshly pulling her fingers out. Y/n snapped out of her thoughts at the feeling, whimpering as her orgasm faded.

"Five."

Wanda ran her fingers over y/n's stomach, waiting for a response.

"I talked back to you. I won't ever do it again, I'm sorry." Y/n said, hearing her voice crack. "I'm so sorry Wanda I didn't mean it I promise."

She felt tears running down her cheeks and wondered once again why she was crying. Wanda quickly undid the straps on the cuffs, and y/n's hands slid out from the restraints and wrapped shakily around her neck. Her fingers trembled as she buried them in soft red hair.

Wanda let the girl bury her face in her neck as she sobbed, running her hands gently up and down y/n's sides as she felt the tremors beneath her fingertips. Y/n's breath slowed as she breathed in the comforting vanilla scent, her hands gripping Wanda's hair.

"It's ok darling, I'm not angry with you. You did well, I'm so proud of you." Wanda whispered into y/n's ear, comforting her until the sobs subsided.

The haze was slowly clearing, and y/n was brought back to the present after a few long minutes. She became aware of Wanda's hands gently running over her waist, and felt the soft strands of hair tangled in her fingers. She took a few deep breaths, Wanda's vanilla scent bringing clarity back.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what just happened." She whispered into the soft skin of Wanda's neck.

Wanda pulled back slightly to look her in the eyes. She tucked y/n's hair behind her ear and ran her thumb over the girl's red cheek.

"You just experienced subspace and a sub drop darling, were you feeling hazy at any point?" Wanda asked, and y/n nodded.

"Yeah, it was really comfortable." Y/n answered, then her eyebrows furrowed. "But why was I crying?"

Wanda shifted into a more comfortable position before responding, "Your body just experienced a lot of really intense sensations, and you felt a lot of intense feelings all at once. Then, those intense sensations stopped. Since they stopped so abruptly, your body and brain essentially got whiplash and that's when a sub drop happened."

Y/n nodded slowly, processing Wanda's words.

"I'm sorry darling, I should have been more careful."

Y/n's eyes snapped to Wanda's. "You don't have to apologize, I'm okay."

Wanda smiled slightly, running her thumb over y/n's jaw in thought. "I know you're okay now, but it was your first experience being punished in a sexual situation and I didn't take that into consideration. It's my responsibility as your dominant to make sure you're completely comfortable and to plan ahead according to your needs." She searched y/n's eyes for any sign of discomfort. She was slightly surprised to find none.

"I understand, but I used the color system correctly. If I really wanted you to stop I would've said red." Y/n said softly, before yawning. She hadn't realized she was so tired, but it made sense considering the activities that had taken place just minutes before.

Wanda noticed her yawn and moved to get off the bed. Y/n tightened her grip around her neck, holding her in place.

"Where are you going?" Y/n asked, feeling a bit panicked. She cursed her heart for speeding up at the thought of leaving Wanda's comforting warmth.

"I was going to turn on the shower, we need to get clean before we eat and go to sleep for the night darling." Wanda said, settling back against the shorter girl once her grip didn't let up.

Y/n made a low noise of protest, once again burying her face in Wanda's neck before mumbling, "Lets cuddle for a bit, I just really want you to hold me if that's alright."

Wanda made a noise of agreement, settling further in as she wrapped her hands around y/n's waist. "That sounds perfect, and then we'll order some take out and light a candle in the bathroom for a shower. Does that sound like a good plan?"

Y/n nodded, and Wanda fully relaxed against her. She held Wanda tightly, for some reason not wanting to let her go even for an instant. She was just so fucking comfortable, honestly everything about the redhead was comforting. Her scent, her perfect hair that glowed in the sunlight, the way she spoke to y/n and her commanding presence.

Y/n's heart skipped a beat as she came to a sudden realization.

'Fuck, I'm falling for her.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 635 21
"Why don't you just back off already?!" "Maybe because I'm clearly better for her than you!" "Both of you shut up already! How about this, here's a s...
17.5K 511 11
When you were a child, you swore that no matter how high the reward in your head, she could always count on you. Life as an outlaw in the west is not...
472K 13.9K 85
Y/N has been trying to live the most possible mundane life as possible for the past 10 centuries. But she is dragged back into the superhero life. Sh...
704K 24.2K 46
"You didn't see that coming." Now it's my turn to tilt my head. What's she getting at? "My brother used to say that a lot. You...You said 'guess I d...