π——π—˜π—œπ—§π—¬

Door AlchemyAlchemivichhh

"𝗬𝗒𝗨 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 π—ͺ𝗔𝗑𝗧 π—”π—§π—§π—˜π—‘π—§π—œπ—’π—‘, 𝗬𝗒𝗨 𝗗𝗒𝗑𝗧 π—ͺ𝗔𝗑𝗧 𝗠𝗬 π—›π—˜π—”π—₯𝗧!" πš†πš‘πšŽπš— 𝚊 πšŒπšŽπš›... Meer

π™Έπ™½π™΅π™Ύπšπ™Όπ™°πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½
π™Ώπ™»π™°πšˆπ™΄πš πš‚πšƒπ™°πšƒπš„πš‚
πš‡ πšπ™΄π™°π™³π™΄πš π™Άπš„π™Έπ™³π™΄
π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ π™Έπ™½πšƒπ™΄πšπ™΄πš‚πšƒπš‚
π™Ώπšπ™Ύπ™»π™Ύπ™Άπš„π™΄
𝙾𝙽𝙴
πšƒπš†π™Ύ
π™΅π™Ύπš„πš
π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄
π™°πš„πšƒπ™·π™Ύπšπš‚ π™½π™Ύπšƒπ™΄
πš‚π™Έπš‡
πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½

πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄

557 16 27
Door AlchemyAlchemivichhh

"Ehh... Author is so tired! They just came back from a fast after all."

Right now, You were just walking through a bamboo forest with Muzan and Momm- *Cough* Tamayo.

"DAMNN- THIS SHIT IS LIT!" and Y/N, never having been to a bamboo forest in all of her Godly Lifetime, was excited asf.

"BABY MUZAN THANK YOU FOR BRINGING ME HEAR OMFG-"

Yeah...... Muzan totally wasn't grinning to himself like an idiot and Tamale- Tamayo wasn't grinding her teeth like she ate some Carolina reaper.

Yum.

Anyways, The Hot Trio-Courtesy of Y/N-ventured further into the forest, ofcourse, it has been a couple more years after Muzan and Momm- Tamayo turned into demons... it was the Edo (?) Period.

In those years, Mommy- *Agressive coughing* TAMAYO. TAMAYO turned into a Yandere. (With a Cherry on top.)

Being deep into the Forest, you sensed a presence.... it was hot af.

Oh shit, it's daddy Yoriichi.

And ofcourse, Muki (Your Nickname for Muzan.*) almost got sliced and diced into a small mice.

Very nice.

*Sound effects intensify*

"Ah shitfucks, Tsugikuni Yoriichi? Well then, I guess one of yall 'bouta die, Oui? Si? Da?" Ofcourse, that was an obvious lie unless you really changed cannon.

Which you didn't.

You hope.

Enough about that, Yoriichi was confused as to how you knew his name, and then you fucking realised that Cockushibitch had turned into a fucking demon.

And you did absolutely NOTHING.

Time to sob and cry because author wanted to make a part where you meet Kokushibo and Yoriichi as humans.

Oh well.

"Soo- uhh... How's the weather down there?" You didn't know anything else to say.

Short ppl - It's not like you're taller than yoriichi

Tall ppl - So you joked about his hight.

Same Hight as Yoriichi - So you tried your best to joke.

But alas, Yoriichi was confused as to why you didn't seem like a human nor a demon.

So he asked for your name.

And you replied with a...
"L/N Y/N."

Yoriichis eyes widened at the name that his father always mentioned, and that his mother always praised.

The Lord/Lady of Chaos and Order.

"Gahhdam... I forgot that people still know me here. Look, I know I'm not all deity like and serious and shit but give me some space, 'Kay? Being in 2023 is fucking tiring."

Yoriichi was even more confused as to why the Progenitor of all demons and another demon (whom he assumed was his apprentice) accompanied such an exalted figure like you.

You were praised in all the universes.

You were exalted beyond belief and some even compared you to the Heavenly Emperor.

So it was very surprising, yes.

Then, Tamale- Tamayo ran over to Yoriichi, and the Latter, thinking that she was going to attack him, fucking almost slit her throat.

If it weren't for Tamayo yelling- "IM NOT WITH HIM!" Yoriichi would've killed her on the spot.

Then, Yoriichi gestured to you.

"And what is she doing with him?"

You deadpanned as you reply with a " Dude I'm right here. Just ask me. " and scoff.

Muzan held you tightly and very closely next to him, veins bulging out of his long ahh forehead.

"Oh right, Mister I am the sun, What in fuckwits are you doing here?" You ask just to break the tension, sweatdropping inside.

He reminded silent until you said, "Answer me. I am God, the exalted one."

Hehe, using your Godly perks to gain what you want.

"I was sent here... on a mission." He replied.

"Prim and proper, speaks very slowly.... You definitely are twins." Muzan tenses up at that.

"And now I question, Muzan, why haven't you shown me your new uppermoon yet?" You say 'new' because you've already seen Nakime, Your beloved <3

Yoriichi looks depresso so you just try calming him down.

"Soo- how's your child?- oh fuck, I think I just made it worse-"

Yeah no, you were the worst at this emotion ahh shit.

(Time skip for my sake)

After Yoriichi fled like Team Rocket, Mommy Tamayo had gone with him. 😭😭😭

So you bothered Muzan until he brought you to the Infinity fortress, you standing next to him in your heavenly form (Stated in the Character Status) and Kokushibo being summoned.

"Ah.. so this is him..." You say with much delight in your Celestial Code.

Kokushibo, hearing a new voice and sensing an exalted presence, stands up straight to which Muzan immediately says, "Bow down, You're standing before a Deity."

It took Kokushibo sometime to register who Muzan was talking about.

Either the Narcissist him or the other presence besides Nakime.

Kokushibo looked up to see...

A heavenly sight.

Gah damn, You're hot.

Such perfect L/S lips, S/C skin, H/C Hair/Hijab/Hat/Other, and ofcourse, such an amazing Thicc/Slim/Mid body.

Kokushibo had his breath taken away.

And you realised, Oh shit, you gained a Yandere just by showing them your heavenly form.

Well then, now you know how to earn the affections of [Your favorite KNY Character]!

Gahh.... you're gonna have a nosebleed just thinking about it.
Then, you teleport infront of CockushiBitch, and lift his chin.

"Hey Baby Girl~"

You're an overall btch. (Respectfully)

"No motivation to write until 1000 words, so you have to suffer."

Gained : 600 (Deity) Gems!

"Goodluck! Our next stop is, Akaza Hakuji!"

CONTINUE

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3K 152 30
Getting lost during a hike doesnt seem too bad, till you find yourself falling down the frog- i mean rabbit hole and are suddenly in the middle of a...
9.3K 254 6
╔═══════ ೋღ ☠︎︎ ღೋ ═══════╗ ❝ ONCE THEIR WAS A MAN, TALL AND FARE. AND THEIR WAS A WOMAN, LOVING WITH CARE. AND TOGETHER, THEY MADE A GOD. ❞ β•šβ•β•β•β•β•...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
2K 55 3
Started: Janurary 28, 2023 Ended: The title says it all! VERY SLOW UPDATES