Lethal Web of Mafia's Revenge...

By Authorgoldenrose

This book is not a stand-alone. "WALK ON IT, NOW!" he barked an order. With widened eyes, she looked between... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 72
chapter 77

Chapter 6

861 39 11
By Authorgoldenrose

A bucket of ice-freezing cold water was thrown on Ayzel, with full thrust, awakening her and knocking her out of breath.

She gasped and tried to restore her breath.

It was thrown by a very bulky. She was the female version of Hitler with much horror face. From where did Zain find her?

"Sleep time is over." She said in a deadpan voice.

Like Ayzel was having a beautiful slumber here.

A small portion of rice old rice with a cup of water was served to her. She could even count the grains of rice.

The female warden untied her hands.

In two bites the meal was finished.

From the taste, Ayzel guessed they had served her some leftover rice, which had been cocked for many days.

"Use the washroom. After that, I have to tie your hands again." The emotionless voice of the lady hammered into her ears.

Ayzel nodded, and after using the restroom, her hands were bound again, as the scary lady said.

When Ayzel was left again in the dark cell, she suddenly felt a drop in the temperature. They purposely switched on the air-conditioner to make her body shiver and tremble.

Due to the extreme cold, her teeth clicked with each other.

Her first day of punishment started.

The same cycle repeated for six days. Ayzel guessed it by counting the number of buckets poured on her.

They could wake her by calling her name or shaking her but they selected the inhuman method. The cell was already filled with a rotten smell.

Of course, revenge is best served cold.

But the torture was not hurting her that much. She was worried about her kids how were they doing? Who was taking care of them? Was Fairy crying for her? How Saliha would have calmed her? Fairy must have got sick due to too much crying. Did Arham ask about her mother from Zain?

She never filled Arham's mind with hatred and other negativity. Would Zain do the same? Or fill Arham's mind with the negative image of hers?

She thought she had prepared herself mentally for Zain's torture. But she was wrong. After all, she was a mother and she forgot that fact in becoming Zain's prey.

Was she going to be a lifetime prisoner here? Would Zain show the mercy of death on her?

She was waiting for him to tell her what exactly his intentions would be.

                             ********

Meanwhile, Zain was spending time with the children. He was making kids strongly attached to him, his only concern was Arham, but Faheen came along with him too.

He took both children to the shopping mall where he fulfilled their every desire. But they ended by buying ten bags of Farheen against one bag of Arham. At which thing they place the hand, would have become theirs.

But it didn't let a single line on Zain's forehead.

Mariam tried very hard to butter the Arham, to be the favorite of her master. But the kids enjoyed time with Jojo.

In the absence of their mother, Jojo took care of the kid's needs.

At night both children slept with Zain, in his bedroom.

But even after all of his efforts, Arham still missed her mother. His face was visibly saying that he could not live any longer without her mother.

Zain was making different excuses to shift Arham's mind. But he was not that little or gullible.

Fairy did not miss Ayzel that much. For her, her mother was gone like Zain. She waited many years for her father. So spending the whole time with Zain was a luxury for her.

Zain wished that it would be great if Arham behaved the same as Farheen.

"Asma Khala where is Arham?" Zain could not find him at the dinner table.

"He refused to eat. He said he has no desire to eat without her mother." Asma replied in a monotonous tone. He made a clenched face.

She had warned him many times in the past that in anger, would not take a step that would affect his son. Same did Zikria.

But he was blind and deaf.

And still now.

"It's okay Papa. I will eat with you." Farheen touched his hand and gave a big smile.

"Little Fairy, do you want to eat at McDonald's?" He asked Farheen with wriggling eyebrows.

"Papa, are you talking about the place where a clown with a yellow dress and red hair sits outside?" She asked in pure enthusiasm.

Zain chuckled. "Yes sweet, Papa is talking about the same place."

She bobbed her head up and down in excitement.

"I love you, Papa. You are the best. Papa, will you buy me a Happy Meal?" Her eyes twinkled.

A stranger uttered those words which he was dying to hear from his son. That's why she wished for a daughter always.

"Yes dear, Papa will buy all the happy meals for you. Now Let's get your brother." He picked Farheen in his arms.

Both went to Arham's room. He was lying on the bed with a sad face.

"My little lion, why are you upset? Tell Papa." Zain creased his son's face. He sat close to him on the bed. Fairy was standing close to them.

"Nothing. I am just missing Mama. I did not even hear her voice. She doesn't have a phone either, where I can call her." Arham wiped his tiny tears.

This action jabbed Zain's heart. He was a father who was separated from his son without a mistake.

"Son, the place where she is we can't call her. Like I could not call you when I was at work. So for now, I am replaced by her. So I can spend time with you." He provided him with a covered reason. His statement was not a lie.

"Papa is saying right, my big brother. He has missed us too much. Papa has come back after a very looooonnnnngggg time. So we should play with him. Not give him a sad face."  Miss Fairy lectured his big brother.

"Mama will come when her work is over." She said in confirmation patting Arham's shoulder.

"Right Papa?" She looked at Zain to confirm her prediction.

Zain only nodded. Because he did not know himself whether he would release Ayzel dead or alive.

Then the trio went to the McDonalds. Zain provided them again with everything. They were enjoying the meal when a scene saddened both kids.

On a table in front of them, a family was having dinner. Father, mother, and their three kids.

"These kids are lucky that both their mummy and papa are eating and playing with them."  Arham voiced out his observation.

"Yes, they are lucky." Farheen gave a sad pout too.

Then both kids were engrossed again in finishing their meals, igniting fire in Zain's heart.

In their innocent minds, they stored the fact that their mother and father do work, which could not allow them to be together.  One of them has to be at work, while the other one is at home.

They did not know instead of work, it was a grave mistake of their mother and revenge of Zain, behind the separation of their parents.

After dropping the kids back at the mansion, he took a route leading to the warehouse where Ayzel was kept. He was driving like a madman. Nobody could stop him today.

One by one all the single moments of torture were revicing in his mind. The screams of Burhan, the painful moans of Osama.

The humiliation that was brought to the doorstep of his house and elders.

The door opening sound of the cell, startled Ayzel. She sat up.

It was not long ago when the jilaad women threw water on her. Then who could come other than her?

Was another day already passed?

She had already lost track of time, day and night.

The single dim light switched on the room.

He saw a man with a new face, pushing a trolley inside the dark cell, her cage, or her new home.

Ayzel had seen such trollies in the hospitals.

In the last five years and ten months, her frequent visits to doctors and hospitals made her well aware of the hospital's furniture and glossary.

The things present on the trolley were making metal clicking sounds.

Before Ayzel could ask him anything, the man left without saying a single word.

Her questions remained unanswered.

After a few minutes, another man came inside. He was locking the door. His back was facing Ayzel.

But he did not need to turn who was he. Ayzel had already recognized him instantly.

Now her mind was connecting him with Trolly.

After locking the door, he moved to Ayzel with predatory steps.

But when Ayzel looked into his eyes, her breath hitched. They were far away from normal.

The intensity of anger in his orbs informed Ayzel that either her last had come or she was going to face something lethal.

The story is progressing. The next two chapters will be scary. But after that, Ayzel is going home. So don't be sad.

Vote and don't stop commenting. I love reading your comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 655 24
[ONGOING] Book 3 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "You." ____________________________________________ Reyna Del...
109K 4.1K 47
"That means you're coming with me too then." He groans, bringing a hand up to his forehead and rubbing it in exasperation. "Excuse me?" My chest puff...
5.9K 273 46
Five years ago, Tristian's wife left him, leaving behind their barely three-month-old twins. Taking care of the children fell on his parents' hands...
300K 28.1K 40
❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...