special agent | evan buckley

By sil1623

"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan... More

special agent
playlist
covers
season 2
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
season 3
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
season 4
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
season 5
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
season 6
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
🚨
85
season 7
86
update!
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94

26

4.3K 139 5
By sil1623

season 3 episode 18

What's Next?
🚨

Athena was off work for a month. Captain Maynard tried to get Lindsey to do the same. That didn't go over well. Lindsey argued with the Captain that it wouldn't be good for both her and Athena to be gone for a month. Lindsey didn't want to be off for a month. She needed to work. Plus her injuries weren't as serious. After a lot of back and forth, they agreed she'd be off for 3 days.

Buck argued that it should be longer. That she shouldn't go back to work so quickly. Lindsey found that ironic coming from him, but he eventually gave up.

She would have 3 days off and then for a week she would have to take it easy. She still had a sprained wrist so the Captain didn't want her doing anything reckless. Lindsey agreed, as long as she was working she was good.

There had been a major train crash and Lindsey responded to the scene. Her job was to focus on crowd control. She stepped out of the car to see multiple units already on sight, including the 118.

She saw Buck first and made her way over to him. "You heading up there?" She asked and he looked down at her. "Yeah. What are you doing here?"

"Crowd control. You be careful." He nodded at her words. "Yeah, you too." He placed a kiss on her head before following after Eddie.

Lindsey helped to clear the area. Anyone that wasn't injured or wasn't apart of the crash she moved out of the way. News vans had pulled up and Lindsey made sure they stayed back as well. This was already going to be a hard rescue, they didn't need anyone else making it harder.

She walked past a group of firefighters. She stopped when she heard a voice, "It's too dangerous." She looked over to see Eddie talking to a woman. She had bright red hair and glasses, she wore a worried look on her face. "I know it's dangerous. I need to get up into that car."

Lindsey walked over, "Ma'am I'm sorry but you can't go up there. You need to get back and let them do their work." She placed her hand on the lady's shoulder. "Wait, are you from the 118?" She asked as she looked at Eddie's helmet, ignoring Lindsey's words.

"Abby?" A voice said and Lindsey turned to see Buck standing there, staring at the woman. "Buck..." The woman said and Lindsey looked over at her with wide eyes. This was Abby, Bucks Abby. The one that left him. Lindsey and Eddie looked at each other with shocked expressions.

"Wait, you...you were on the train?" Buck asked as he walked over to them. "Yeah, I've got..." Buck cut her off, "You need to get checked out." Lindsey could see the concern on his face and her heart dropped a little. Did he still have feelings for her?

"No, no, no. I'm fine. I need to get up there." Abby said as she tried to push past him but Buck stopped her. "Abby, what? No that's crazy! No Abby, Abby stop!" He yelled at her and she yelled back, "I'm trying to find somebody!"

Again Lindsey and Eddie looked at each other in shock. Buck calmed down as he said, "Okay, well just tell us who."

"My fiancé!" She yelled and Buck froze. "He fell asleep and I went to the bar car." Lindsey watched as Buck just stared at her. She couldn't read his expression anymore.

Eddie stepped in, "Okay, can you give us a description?" Abby pulled out her phone and showed them a photo, "That's him. We were in that top car right there, all the way in the back." They looked to where she was pointing. The train car was standing up vertical. Eddie nodded and ran off towards it. "We'll find him." Buck went to leave but then stopped, "Uh, what's his name?"

"Sam Egan." Buck nodded, "Sam. I got it."

"Thank you Buck." Abby said and Buck shook his head, "No, no don't worry about it. We'll bring him back to you. I promise." His eyes moved over to Lindsey for a moment and she still couldn't get a read on him.

"Come on, let's go get you checked out." Lindsey said as she led Abby over to one of the tents.

There was a loud bang and Lindsey looked up to see the train car shake. The exact train car that Abby's fiancé was in and the one Eddie and Buck went into. She looked over at Abby who still wore a look of worry. "He'll be okay. They're really good at their job." Lindsey reassured her and Abby nodded, "Yeah I know."

Lindsey didn't say anything else. Of course Abby knew they were good at their job. She was a 911 operator and she worked with them before Lindsey did.

Abby looked over at Lindsey, "What happened to your wrist?" Lindsey looked down at her brace and sighed, "Was on a case. Got a bit banged up." They were quiet a moment and then Lindsey spoke up again, "How long have you been engaged?"

"Couple months. We're getting married in June, once the kids are out of school." Abby told her and Lindsey's eyes widened, "You have kids?" Abby shook her head. "They aren't mine. They're from his first marriage but I spend so much time with them, they're like my own."

There was another loud bang and they looked up to see the train car shake again. A phone began to ring and Abby excused herself to answer it.

Lindsey looked up again to see a firefighter hanging outside the train car with a saw. She didn't have to ask, she knew it was Buck. The car shook again and Lindsey gasped. Standing up she watched as they brought up a basket. They got Sam onto the basket and lowered him down.

Abby let out a sigh of relief and Lindsey placed her hand on her shoulder. "He's okay, he's gonna be okay."

Lindsey watched as Buck talked with Abby and Sam. His eyes drifted over and connected with Lindsey's. Normally after he did something stupid or dangerous she would run at him and hug him, then proceed to ask him what he was thinking. This time she didn't do that. Buck furrowed his brows as he watched her walk over to them.

"I'm glad you're okay. Your fiancé was very worried." Lindsey told Sam and the man smiled at her. "Thank you, for staying with me." Abby said to her. Lindsey smiled, "It's no problem. Just glad I could help." She watched as Sam was wheeled towards the ambulance, Abby following him.

"Linds?" Buck said and Lindsey turned to look at him. "What?" His eyes scanned her face, "Are you okay?" Lindsey laughed a little at his question, "Uh, yeah. I'm good." She went to walk off but Buck grabbed her hand and pulled her back to him. "No you're not. You're acting weird."

"Buck..." She tried to say.

"No, you are. Where's my hug? Where's my "what were you thinking"? Where's my speech where you tell me to never do that again?" He pulled her even closer, squeezing her good hand. Lindsey sighed and looked over towards the ambulance. She saw Abby watching them. Buck followed Lindsey's gaze and found who she was looking at.

"Lindsey." Was all he said and she looked back at him. He shook his head and she knew what he meant. He was telling her not to worry. "What were you thinking? You could have gotten yourself killed!" She said and a smile found its way onto his face. "It's part of my job, you know." Lindsey shook her head and scoffed at his words. With a laugh, he pulled her into a hug. "I love you." She mumbled softly. "I love you more." He whispered and kissed her head.

Lindsey heard a knock on the door. When she opened it she was met with her boyfriend. "Hey, what's up?" She asked. "I uh...I just got back from talking with Abby." Lindsey's eyes widened at his words, "Oh..." She stepped aside and let him in her home.

"And uh...how'd that go?" Lindsey asked, a bit of hesitation in her voice. "Good, it was good." He told her, watching her face to see if her expression changes.

"And Sam? How's he doing?" Lindsey asked. "Expected to make a full recovery." She nodded, "Good...so what exactly did you guys talk about?" There was this awkwardness in the room and Lindsey hated it. She just wanted it gone.

"Everything really. It was good to get some closure you know." Buck said to her and her eyes widened again, "Closure? So you guy..." She trailed off. She wasn't even sure what she was going to say.

Buck took a step closer to her, "No. Look, Linds, I came here because I wanted...no I needed you to know that those feelings I had for Abby, they're gone. They have been for a long time and i'm pretty sure they disappeared the moment I met you." He slowly wrapped his hands around her waist. Her eyes looked up at him and she asked, "Really?"

"Yes really. I know last night was weird but I was just shocked. I didn't expect to see her, let alone find out she was engaged. It took me by surprise but it never changed how I feel." He pulled her into him, one hand moving to rest on her cheek. "Lindsey I love you."

Hearing him say all that sent a wave of relief through her and she immediately rose to her tip toes and placed a hard kiss on him lips. Her hands ran through his hair and down his neck. Pulling away slightly, so than her lips were barely touching his, she said, "I love you more Buck." He smiled at her words and quickly reconnected their lips.

Lindsey had been invited over to Athena's to celebrate Mays graduation. "Oh we are so proud of you, baby." Athena said to May. "My little girl, ready to start a new chapter. You have your whole life ahead of you." Michael added. "So do you, dad." She responded, referring to the fact that Michaels tumor had shrunk. Everyone laughed at her words and Michael raised his glass, "All right, all right! To the graduate of 2020!"

"Congrats May!" Lindsey said as she pulled the girl into a hug. "Thanks Lindsey." Lindsey handed the graduate a bag. "You didn't have to get me anything." May said as she looked at the gift. Lindsey laughed, "Are you kidding? You just graduated. Plus I love giving gifts."

May opened the bag and found a small box. She opened it up to find a silver ring with a silver heart on it. "I may have asked your mom for your ring size." Lindsey mentioned as she watched May look at the ring. "When I graduated my aunt got me a ring. She said it was something that I could have for when I started my next chapter. I figured I'd do the same for you." May leaned forward to hug Lindsey, "Thank you! I love it!"

The rest of the party was filled with dancing, cake, and the photo booth. Lindsey and Buck took many photos, more silly ones than serious ones.

It was a great way to lift everyone spirits, especially after the last few crazy weeks they had. It was nice getting to spend time together with everyone without worry about what was crazy things were gonna happen next.

🚨
alright, there's just one more chapter and then we are finally on season four!

also i just finished writing season four today and let me tell you, you guys are not ready for what's to come

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 504 11
𝘡𝘰đ˜Ļ 𝘩đ˜ĸđ˜Ĩ 𝘲đ˜ļđ˜Ēđ˜ĩđ˜Ļ đ˜ĩ𝘩đ˜Ļ đ˜Ē𝘮đ˜ĸ𝘨đ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜ĸđ˜ĩđ˜Ēđ˜°đ˜¯ 𝘧𝘰đ˜ŗ đ˜ĸ đ˜ĩ𝘸đ˜Ļđ˜¯đ˜ĩđ˜ē 𝘧𝘰đ˜ļđ˜ŗ đ˜ēđ˜Ļđ˜ĸđ˜ŗ 𝘰𝘭đ˜Ĩ, 𝘴𝘩đ˜Ļ 𝘸đ˜ĸ𝘴 đ˜ĸ đ˜Ĩđ˜ŗđ˜Ļđ˜ĸ𝘮đ˜Ļđ˜ŗ. 𝘉đ˜ļđ˜ĩ 𝘴𝘩īŋŊ...
29.3K 1.1K 30
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
50K 644 26
"Hey, little brother. I knew you were on shift. Was it a long one? Is everything alright?" "512-721." A gasp escapes her lips on the other end of the...
16.7K 525 12
đ˜Ļ𝘷đ˜Ļđ˜¯ đ˜Ē𝘧 𝘸đ˜Ļ'đ˜ŗđ˜Ļ đ˜Ŗđ˜ŗđ˜Ļđ˜ĸđ˜Ŧđ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜¨ đ˜Ĩđ˜°đ˜¸đ˜¯ ...𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂đ–ŧ𝗁 đ–ģ𝖾𝗌𝗍 đ–ŋ𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇đ–Ŋ 𝗈đ–ŋ 𝖤đ–Ŋđ–Ŋ𝗂𝖾 đ–Ŗ𝗂đ–ē𝗓 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾đ–Ŋ 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝖾đ–ģ𝗎𝗂𝗅đ–Ŋ...