Mr. Arrogant Meets Ms. Feisty

By rennylucy

"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And last... More

Please read
CHARACTERS
prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 13

136 9 4
By rennylucy

MARRIAGE CONTRACT
This agreement is between
two parties
(1 Xavier Knight & 2 Rosetta Collins)
This contract cannot be broken unless one of the parties broke a rule

1. Both parties will be in this contract for a year.

2. Both parties must act like married
couples in public.

3. Party 1 should provide party 2 all necessary needs.

4. Party 2 must stay in the same house as party 1.

5. Both parties must remain faithful to each other and cannot have any sexual interaction with another partner.

6. If any children get involved within the period of the contract, custody will be shared equally.

7. Party 2 must stop going to work her main focus should be on party 1 child. Party 2 will received $100,000 monthly from party 1.

*Party 2 will get a sum of 5 million dollars after the contract ends

*Once the year ends both parties will get a divorce and go there separate ways.

If breach of contract occurred in any case by any of the parties, then the party must pay a fine of $50,000,000 dollars.

Rose read the contract, with her eyes widened.

"Where the hell am I going to get fifty million dollars from" she asked with widened eyes.

"You have not sign the contract and yet you are thinking about breaking it"? He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Is there anything you would like to change" he asked again.

"Hell yes" rose said.

"Do we really have to behave lovey dovey in public" she crunched her face.

"It's really going to be hard cause you are unbearable" she muttered under her breathe.

"Did you say something" he asked coldly but rose ignored his question.

"I don't agree with the third one, I can take care of my needs. She said.

"It's the responsibility of a husband to provide for his wife even if it's just a contract marriage" he said leaving no room for discussion.

Rose signed and then continue

"I don't need you to pay me every month. I can still work and take care of Aiden, I hate depending on people.

"Do you know that what I'm offering you is much more than what you receive monthly as salary?" He asked

"Yes I know, but i love to work for my own money. She said.

"And also I respect marriages a lot even if it's a contract marriage, so don't worry about that, I'll be faithful till all of this is over" rose said, xavier stared at her still having doubt.

"And don't worry about the sixth part of the contract it will never happen, and also I want my own room" rose said.

"Done, you well have your own room" he said.

"Anything else" he asked.

"You don't need to pay me five million dollars after the contract ends, I'm not doing this for money I'm doing it for my mom. After the contract ends I will walked out of your lives, I won't cause you any trouble so don't worry" Rose said sincerely.

Xavier looked at her like she just grew horns, because who in their right frame of mind will reject that kind of money.

"Miss collins we are talking about five million dollars" xavier stared at her in disbelief.

"I know what five million dollars is mr knight, like I've said I only want my mother to be okay, I don't need anything else" rose said.

Is this girl a human or what? If it were another girl they would have jumped with joy. Is she really different or she is just pretending. Xavier thought.

"Okay if that is all, you can signed the contract my lawyer will finalize everything" he signed.

"Don't worry about your mom, I already found a donor and she be transfer to the knight hospital, and don't worry about your brother" he said.

"You will transfer her to knight hospital" she asked with a surprise look. Knight hospital is the best hospital in new yoke and only the rich can afford it.

"Yes" he replied.

Rose took a deep breath as she held the pen, she signed the contract with a heavy heart.

"Done" she said.

"We'll get married in two weeks to time" he said.

"What!!!" She shouted

" You heard me miss collins, I hate repeating myself" he frowned at her

"I'm already kind enough to give you three weeks, your mother will be okay by then" he said

Rose closed her eyes and took a deep breath, she didn't want to beg but she had to do it.

"Please mr knight I need more time to tell her about all this. I don't want her to know that this is a contract marriage, it will break her" rose pleaded.

"Two months take or leave it" he said, she signed sadly because she knew she wouldn't get anything more than that.

"Okay I'll be on my way" she said.

She said her good bye to Aiden which was difficult cause he didn't want her to leave.

Lolita's Pov

I lay on my bed as i remembered my moment with Andrew.

Why did hell am I still thinking about that asshole? I should be glad that he is out of my life. I said myself

Then i decided that i would stop thinking about him. I stood up and went to the bathroolm, after i took my bath i dressed up took my purse and head out.

I decided to go to a supermarket to buy my favorite chocolates ice cream and other things.

I took my car keys, opened my car and got in then i drove off.

I went in the supermarket took a shopping cart and then started shopping. Then I started looking for my favorite ice cream

Thank God I came earlier it only one bowl left. I thought happily.

I reached out my arm to grab it but someone beat me into it.

I turned around to glare at the person. I froze when i saw the person.

Damn!! He is fine as hell, i nearly drool at him but i quickly snapped out of whatever i was in when i remembered that he just snatched my ice cream.

"Excuse me I was here first, so give it back" she seethed.

"But I got it first" he smirked.

"Give. It. Back" she said angrily.

" let me think, mmmmm No" he smiled annoyingly. She glare at him.

If glare can kill he would have been six feet under by now

She look so cute when she's angry, he thought.

"As much as I like to chat with you, but the ice cream won't it itself would it? He asked with a smirk.

"Good bye pretty" he said and started walking out.

"I wish you step on dog poop" she shouted but he was already gone.

People turn and stare at her like she had gone mad.

"What!!" She shouted, they all turned back to what they were doing.

WILLIAM COMPANY

"What the fuck, how the hell did he lay his hands on that deal" bryan shouted angrily at his personal assistant"

"I've always wanted that contract how did hell did he get it" he shouted

"I don't know sir, we did our best I don't know how he did it" his PA said

"Make sure this never fucking happened again" bryan said

"It won't sir" he muttered

"Now fuck off" Bryan said and he walk out.

"Why is he always on top? Why does he always get the best? Is he better than me?" He asked no one in particular.

He was interrupted when someone walked in.

He didn't bother to look up cause he knew that only his brother had the habit of coming in his office without knocking.

"Please don't tell me you have finished the money I sent you two days ago" bryan said.

"How have you been bro" dylan asked ignoring what he just said. Bryan looked at him with raised eyebrow because he knew that the only time he would asked about his welfare is when he wants something.

"I'm not in the mood say what you want and stop beating around the bush" he said.

"Their is the rat in our college that I don't want to see anymore" he smirked evil.

"What happened" bryan asked and he started explaining all that had happened.

"Does he know who you are" bryan asked with a raised eyebrow.

"He knows he just doesn't care" dylan said.

"Are you sure he is a scholarship student" he asked

"Yes he is" dylan answered frustratingly.

"Wow he is really brave, how about we clip of his feather" he asked.

"Sounds good to me" dylan said excitingly.

"What do you want me to do" bryan asked.

"I want him expelled" he sai

"Ok" dylan said

"What is his name" bryan asked.

"Liam collins" he replied

He took out his phone and dial the chancellor's number. After few rings he picked up the phone.

"Good day mr williams, what can I do for you sir" he asked.

"I want you to cancel liam collins scholarship, I want him expelled" bryan said without beating around the bush

"I-I'm sor-- sorry mr williams but I can't do that" he stuttered.

"What the hell did you just say" he asked coldly.

"He is not a scholarship student anymore" he said.

"What did you mean" he asked.

"Mr knight is the one sponsoring him, so I can't do anything sir" he said

"I'm sorry mr willia--" he didn't finish his statement when bryan hung up.

"What did he say" dylan asked

"Xavier fucking knight is the one sponsoring him, so I can't do anything" he clenched his fist.

"What connection does he have with him" bryan asked, dylan didn't answer him cause his was very angry.

"Sorry kiddo" bryan said while clenched his fist, he hate whenever xavier showed him that he better than him.

Dylan slammed his hands on the table and then storm out angrily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 14K 47
So what you think Xavier would do now? Like me you people would have read many stories in which hero is the one to trap the woman he wants in a marri...
552K 13.2K 32
[Completed] Highest ranking :- 29 boss 35 business 163 boss 128 hot 238 hate 234 marriage Warning : there are many grammatical errors in the novel re...
5.2M 192K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...
124K 3.2K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...