Finding Mr. Knight (DDLB) | ✔️

Por BoundlessReverie

✔️ | What happens if you fall for a man after only a few dates? And what do you do when he disappears from y... Más

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
39.
40. Epilogue

38.

3.7K 158 12
Por BoundlessReverie

Noah
____________________________

Three months ago me and Daddy moved into our new home. The first month was so perfect, but I just knew it was too good to be true.

One month ago today we were woken up in the middle of the night by someone knocking really loudly on our front door.

Daddy went down with a baseball bat secured tightly in his hands. He told me to stay, but I couldn't let him go alone. I knew I wouldn't be much help, but I wasn't going to stay in the bedroom and risk him getting hurt, so I stayed glued to Daddy's back the entire time for protection.

The man standing behind the door didn't look familiar, but it wasn't hard to miss the similar facial qualities we shared.

My birth father, the man I've never met, showed up on our front porch drunker than any person I've ever seen in my life. He called me and Daddy so many names. He even said the F word. He started blaming us for the death of my birth mom, and he admitted to stalking me for Viktor because he offered him lots of money, but he didn't get it because Viktor died.

He was so intoxicated that he admitted he came to our house that night to kill me. He was screaming at us, saying it was my fault my birth mom was killed. I didn't know how it could be my fault because I've never even met either of them. They were the ones who didn't want me, and they took money from a complete stranger to stalk the son they abandoned.

I knew it was their fault, but his words really stuck in my head. I couldn't say I was surprised though because Viktor found and well. . .  hurt my real mom and dad. Viktor would do anything to hurt me and Daddy, and he did. He still was even after he was dead.

The man tried stabbing me with a really big kitchen knife, but Daddy tackled him to the ground and held him down while he told me to call the police. He didn't put up a big fight either because of the alcohol. He was so drunk he couldn't even function.

The police were really fast too, it was only a handful of minutes until policemen showed up and took him away from us.

We spent three hours getting questioned, and by the time we were done, I was so tired.

The icing on the cake was when I finally took notice to my garden and my flowers. . . The mean man destroyed it all. They were all stomped on, squished, and ripped out of the ground. Nothing was salvageable.

I broke down in tears, so Daddy carried me up to our bedroom and cuddled me all night until I fell asleep, but when I woke up in the morning he wasn't in bed with me. I felt so nervous when I didn't find him in the kitchen, bathroom, or the living room, but my heart stopped when I checked out the front door.

Daddy was in nothing but a pair of his sexy sweatpants. He didn't even have a shirt on. He was digging up my ruined garden, cleaning it for me so I could replant everything.

In that moment, I knew Daddy was going to be my husband.

I ran over to my Daddy in my fuzzy pajamas and tackled him to the ground.

"Well good morning to you too. I didn't think you'd be awake yet." Daddy laughed, dropping the bag in his hands so he could wrap his arms around me. "You're going to get dirt all over you, sweetheart."

I sat with my bum on Daddy's tummy, not allowing him to move. The words came tumbling from my mouth, without double thinking if it was the right thing to say.

"Daddy, would you like to be my husband please?"

"What?" He looked at me with wide eyes.

"I um. . . I don't have a ring. Yet. But I really love you and I want to be with you forever. I know I do. You don't have to say yes though because I know it's soon and it's really sudden and I don't expect you to be ready and— Daddy, are you crying?" I gasped. "Should I not have asked? Was that bad of me to say?"

My bottom lip started to tremble as I saw more tears falling from Daddy's eyes. I thought I made a really bad mistake until he flipped us over so he was on top of me.

He laid his forehead on top of mine for a moment, before pulling back a few inches to look in my eyes.

"Noah, it would be an honor to be your husband. I was planning on asking you, I just didn't know if you would be ready yet." He laughed, wiping the salty tears from his eyes. "You're my boy, my beautiful Malysh. If I could have, I'd have married you after our first date. I'm certain I fell in love with you the moment I saw you in the club."

"And I fell in love with you the second I saw you too. I thought you were the most handsome man I've ever seen." I giggled, lifting up my head to place kisses all over Daddy's face.

"And don't worry about rings, me and you can go pick them out together." He grinned. "I can't believe this is real." Daddy hummed softly, moving the hair from my eyes. "There was a point in life I thought I would never see you again, and now. . . Now I get to marry the love of my life."

"I told you, we're together forever." I blushed. "So you're happy I asked you? You're not mad? I know you probably expected to be the um. . . The proposer, but I had to ask you, Daddy. I want you to be mine forever."

"Like I've said before, Noah. I am yours until I take my last breath."

It's been one month since that day, and today I've officially been an engaged man for one entire month!

"Daddy, hurry up! We have our florist appointment in like two hours!"

"Sweetheart, we have lots of time. Daddy still needs to get you dressed and make breakfast. It only takes twenty minutes to get to the flower store."

"Yes, but we have to be there early!" I complained.

"And I will make sure we get there early, but I'm not going to make you sit in the car an hour and a half before the appointment, love. Go sit that pretty bum down on the bed."

"You're so bossy." I grumbled, flopping tummy first on the mattress.

"Want to say that again?" I yelped when Daddy grabbed my ankles and dragged me to the end of the bed. He pulled down my pants and spanked my bare bum.

"Ow! What was that for, you big meanie?!"

"Don't pretent like you don't love it. Maybe if you weren't acting like you were in such a rush, Daddy would give you some special attention." He spoke as he kneaded my bum cheeks. "But. . . I don't think we have enough time for that."

"Daddy, please can we—"

"Put these on and get dressed, Daddy's got breakfast to make." He kissed my bare bum, them pulled my pajamas back up, leaving me alone in the room before I could protest.

I buried my face into Daddy's pillow, breathing in the sweet scent of his cologne that lingered in the fabric.

After a few minutes of wallowing and letting my erection go away, I started to get dressed. Daddy picked out a pair of light blue briefs, a baby pink dress shirt and pretty beige pants.

I was half way through getting dressed when I heard Daddy yelling to me.

"Noah, breakfast is ready!"

I didn't feel like answering.

"You better not be touching yourself up there!"

"And what are you gonna do if I was!" I yelled back from the top of the stairs, giggling as I ran back in the room to put my glasses on and fix my hair.

It was only a few seconds until Daddy came in the room to see me.

"Good boy." He praised. "You know your cock is only Daddy's to play with."

"I. . . I could have touched myself before I got dressed, you know." I blushed, knowing damn well I didn't do a thing. I like playing with Daddy. Seeing him get worked up is so arousing to me.

He pushed me backwards until my back came in contact with the wall. He pressed his entire body against mine, taking my breath away.

"Tell me the truth, baby boy. Did you pleasure yourself while I was downstairs?" Daddy used his foot to push my ankles further apart, then placed his hand over my erection, squeezing it.

"N—No, Daddy. I was just teasing. I was a good boy, I. . . I promise."

He rubbed his palm up and down a few times, so I thrusted forwards in his grip to get more, but Daddy stopped again.

"Breakfast is getting cold, my love." His lips against my neck had my knees going weak, and if Daddy didn't pick me up and carry me, I would have been a puddle on the floor.

"You're so mean to me today." I whispered into his ear, doing the same as he did to me. I kissed his neck softly as he walked us down the stairs.

"You won't be saying that later, Malysh. Eat your pancakes."

"Why? What's later?"

"It's a surprise."

"What kind of surprise?"

Daddy laughed. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you what it was, now would it."

"Please, I won't tell anyone." I blushed.

"Sweetheart, the surprise is for you. It wouldn't matter if anyone else knew because it's not for them."

"You can't tell me you have a surprise for me and not tell me what it is, Daddy!" I complained. "What if I said I had a surprise for you, and I told you what it was. Then would you tell me?"

"Do you have a surprise for me?" He asked with a questioning brow.

"Um. . . Yes! Let me go grab it!" I got up from my seat and ran to the kitchen.

"Baby, why are you going in the pantry?"

I grabbed the container of yummy chocolate chip cookies, ran out to get a pretty plate, then went back to the pantry and made the cookies into a smiley face. I hid the empty container in the back of the pantry then came out with a big smile.

"Baby boy, we got those from the grocery— You know what, nevermind. They are so perfect, gorgeous. Thank you."

"Now will you tell me my surprise? Pretty please! You can eat all the cookies if you tell me. They're Chocolate chip. . . your favorite." I brought the plate by Daddy's nose so he could get a smell of them.

"Mmm so yummy, right?" I gave him a sweet, innocent smile with my signature puppy dog eyes.

"You're such a little suck up. We are going on a date this evening."

"Ooh! A date? Where?!"

"The only hint you're getting is that we have done it before. Now no more questions or no date." He smirked, knowing very well that I had no choice but to give up.

"Ugh! Is that really all you're telling me? Now I'm even more curious!" I pouted.

"Don't look at me like that. I've told you too much as it is. Finish up, we can get you a drink on the way then we'll go to our appointment."

"Okay fine. I'll leave it for now. Only because I'm really excited to pick our flowers. I can't believe we're going to be married soon! I never ever thought anyone would want to marry me." I admitted.

"Who wouldn't want to marry such a sweet and loving boy? You're incredible, and Daddy's very happy you want to marry him too."

Alek leaned towards me, resting his palm against my cheek. I set my hand on top of his and tilted my head against his hand, letting my eyes fall closed.

"Such a special boy. I'm so lucky to have you in my life."

I was about to open my eyes, but then I felt Daddy's lips moving against mine, so I kept them closed. Our mouths moved together like they were made for each other. The last few months of living together, I've gained a little bit of confidence in my actions, so I pushed my tongue into his mouth to deepen the kiss.

His hand slid from my cheek, to the back of my head as he grasped my hair firmly.

My hand slid up his chest, then grabbed the fabric of his shirt between my fingers. I knew we were starting to run short on time, so as much as I didn't want to, I pulled apart from Daddy's lips.

"We. . . We are going to be late, Daddy." I breathed out heavily, still only a few short inches away from his lips.

Every part of me wanted to jump into his lap and kiss him again, but I didn't.

"You almost got me there, baby. I was about ready to bend you over this table."

"Oh." my cheeks burned at the thought.

"Later." He looked down at me with his intense eyes. I could see him mentally undressing me by the look on his face. Its unlike me, but I can never get enough sexy time. Every time I just look at him, I want to feel him inside of me. I never wanted to make love like I do now.

It just felt like a chore with my ex, but now. . . It's something I really love doing.

"Quit daydreaming about my dick, baby boy. You'll get it later."

I huffed and rubbed my eyes, forcing myself back to reality.

____________________________

"Do you like the white roses or the orchids better?" I looked between the two, unable to decide. I don't want to spend too much money and make Daddy mad at me.

"I say we get both. How about you add another in there, like these pink ones? I know you said you wanted to have pink in the wedding, sweetheart."

"Do you know how expensive that's going to be?! With everything it'll be like. . . Uh. . . Four hundred dollars for each one!" I gave him a worried look.

"Baby, we can spend a million dollars on the wedding and still be perfectly fine. We only get one wedding, so let's do it right."

"Are you sure? I feel horrible that you're paying for everything." I hesitated, running my finger along the pretty peonies.

"A thousand percent." He grinned, walking away from me to grab the sales associate.

"Tell her what we're getting, baby."

"Okay um, we will get white roses, these orchids, and also the pretty pink peonies. And I'd um, I'd also like to get some lilacs, larkspur, and a few ruscus to add a little bit more color."

"Very nice choices. Alright, and when do you need these by?"

"In three months!" I gave the girl a big smile.

"I think I can make that work. Come to the front with me, we can go over how many arrangements you need and we will take down a deposit today."

"We will pay it all today, it's no problem." He answered, taking my hand as we headed up to the front counter.

____________________________

"Daddy? Why do you have a tent in the back seat?" How didn't I notice it earlier?!

"Do you remember when I took you camping for the night? The day you came back to my apartment?"

"I mean yeah, of course. That was the first time I ever had sex and you were gone the next day." I bit down on my lip to stop the tears from coming. Thinking about that night makes me so sad. Especially more now that I know what actually happened to him.

"I know me being gone really hurt you sweetheart, but minus that, I know it was the best night of our lives. I would like to make up that night with you except this time, with no interruptions. Just a night focusing on us away from the real world. I haven't had time for a good hike since I got back, and I think you would really enjoy it."

"I only say yes if we can cuddle and watch the stars again."

"You know that's a given. I packed all of your clothes, I've got Mr. Snuggles, Mr. Lion and Mrs. Cuddles for you, I got your fuzzy blanket and lots of snacks. I even got you a new toy we can build together." He wiggled his eyebrows all silly like, making me giggle.

"What'd you get?!" I was practically bouncing in my seat as Daddy reached behind me.

"Oh my goodness!" I grabbed the box from him. "It's perfect!"

It was a Lego set of the most beautiful pink and white flowers!

"I thought we could make it together and have it on the head table at our wedding. Make it more personal, you know?"

"That's the best idea I have ever heard! I can't wait to make this with you! I love you, Daddy."

"And I love you. Put your seatbelt on, Malysh."

I buckled up my seatbelt and took Daddy's hand in mine.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

370K 16.4K 17
Everything he did was for me. And everything I did was for him. I broke his heart. A heart I cherished. A heart he entrusted me with. A heart he l...
2M 80.9K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
1.1M 32.2K 70
FINISHED REVISING AS OF MAY 2022. Oliver Pines discovered his little side when he was seventeen. Without a daddy to take care of him, he is having a...
1.2M 49.4K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...