Opposites Attract (mafia roma...

By Eva_blossom_16

A poor girl who leaves her country to go abroad for her higher studies.Leaving her family to make her own lif... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

6

137 4 0
By Eva_blossom_16

Y/n's pov

Everyday i work hard. My body keeps hurting. And it's been one month since I started working over here.

I couldn't even go to college to even learn the basics. Even though I wanted to graduate and be educated, this job I had to do it.

I cried every day. Words kept haunting me. My parents would call me up everyday and restrict me from doing certain things which I knew i wouldn't do.

I kept getting nightmares every night. I was diagnosed with insomnia which led to depression and me always having anxiety made  it even worse.

I cried myself to sleep everyday. I felt like I also lost weight. The alarm rang and i was already up. It was 4:50am. I looked at the clock and sighed.

I lifted myself from the bed. My legs were aching and so was my body. I rubbed my forehead in order not suffer from another headache.

I climbed out of the bed and went to the washroom. Then I took my brush as I applied some toothpaste on it and began brushing my teeth.

I looked myself in the mirror and saw I had grown dark circles around my eyes. My face looked pale. My neck looked like a chicken's neck.

After brushing my teeth. I decided to shower. I sat in the shower cleansing my body nicely as the warm water dripped down my body.

After cleansing my body, i washed my face. Then i wrapped the towel around my body. I came out and dried myself.

I removed the towel from my body.
I wore my bra and knickers then i walked to the kitchen and made myself some coffee.

I took sips of it as i began making myself some breakfast. I took the eggs and broke them then frying it when some bread and butter with avocado.

I was done drinking my coffee when I took the breakfast and sat on the couch eating it bit by bit. After eating it i took the plates and washed off the dirty dishes.

I went back to my bedroom I changed in my work clothes. Then i did my hair in low ponytail which left some strands of hair making it a bit messy.

I put on some concelar along with my bronzer and slight peach blush with my mascara and then eyeliner along with my chapstick, and lipgloss.

I sprayed some perfume on myself. I was feeling so drozzy that anytime i could fall off to sleep. But you have to keep your eyes awake y/n.

God when is this going to end. I feel like now i realise the true meaning of studies.

I put on my sandals and took my handbag with me as I walked out. It was 6:10am. I need to be there before six thirty now.

I walked fast and reached the tram. I got inside it and it began moving. I sat down feeling relief wash over my back.

After ten minutes the tram stopped. I payed my money and got down of it with my bag. I checked the time and it was 6:21am. Fine.

I had to walk for more five minutes until i could reach the shop. I walked so fast, almost feeling breathless.

I saw a very few people on the road, some were jogging, some were running. But it was almost dark, not so dark also.

It was about to sunrise. I smiled looking high up at the sky. The weather was pleasant. I can't wait for sunrise. I want to come out of the shop and admire it.

Uhh this fellow. I hated working now. As i walked more further. I could see the shop. But there stood many black cars which looked so expensive and so shiny.

So many cars over here for what. They were all parked right in front of the shop. I walked up more further and saw the shop open.

Is that stupid owner over here. Oh shit I'm gone. God please help me. Please let him not be mad at me. From tomorrow I'll set my alarm for 4 a clock. Please god.

I prayed myself and opened the door. The bell rang which was signalling that someone came in.

I looked up and my eyes were the shockest that has ever been. I saw so many handsome men all dressed in black casual suits holding guns in they hands.

They pointing to none other than the owner of the shop. "there is she, you can take her, i promise you that she is the one who has ruined all of it" said the shop keeper.

I widened my eyes, as i shook my head. Everyone's attention turned towards me. "She's y/n" said a male voice. I saw a man, a very muscular man, who was pointing the gun right on the owners head.

He looked at me and i could remember those eyes. Wait he is someone I saw. But before i could say anything. "Catch her and bring her to me" said the man.

Some men nodded. I moved backwards but my back hit the door. "No, I'm sorry i didn't do anything, this fellow is blaming me, please let go off me" i cried.

They took me and brought me to that man. "Ahh i see we meet again tesoro" smirked that man. I knew him. He was the same guy from the plane who sat by me.

"What did I do, now" i screamed at the owners face as hot tears trembled down my eyes. "Mr Luciano i swear because of her the business has shut down, it's all because of her" the owner told that fellow whom I assume is mr Luciano.

"Is it because i asked that b't'h twice is it because of that, you stupid fellow aren't you making me regret that a lot now" i screamed at him as two men were holding me.

"Shh, shh we are not over here to play any games, now tell me who's lying and who's saying the truth" said me Luciano. I looked at him with my eyes balling out.

"She is the one" said the owner. "Yes, I'm the one, so listen and do one thing go and check the CCTV cameras and then tell me who's lying" i said as i cried.

I saw mr Luciano pointing at one guy. He nodded and walked towards the main entrance where the owner sits. "Just because I asked her twice you are not giving me my one months salary, you are making me come here so early, do all the cleaning and make me go home last when everyone is gone, and you blame me, what did I do to you. *Sniffles*. I also kept apologizing so many times b-but you never cared. How would you feel, if it were you, i didn't even go to university all because of you" i cried so badly.

"Sir what this girl is saying is all true here check this" said one man. I turned to look at him. Mr Luciano went to the computer checking it while he ordered those men to keep on holding me and the owner.

I felt weak in myself. I saw Luciano looking at me. "Now you tell me what should I do with you" said mr Luciano as he glared at the owner and walked towards him.

"S-sir please forgive me i promise I'll return all the money to you, and I won't even give this girl her money unless and until I pay you fully" said the owner.

I just stared at him in disbelief how could he do that to me. I sobbed harder. "You can take this girl, mr Luciano" said the owner.

"What no please don't do that please I beg you" i pleaded. "You don't try to play games with me, i want to shoot you right now in front of my eyes" snapped Luciano with his rasp. He glared at him and shoved the gun in his mouth.

"Fine you can take me" i spoke all of a sudden. Everyone's attention turned towards me. "Oh you tesoro what am I gonna do, well i already have planned something out of it" mr Luciano smirked at me.

I put my head and looked at the owner. "And you, you better pay me up before next week or else you, your family and this shop I will burn everything down, you get that or else should I drill it in you stupid brain. Inutile stronzo" (useless asshole) he muttered. That's Italian.

"Y-yes i will sir" stuttered the owner "not sir it's mr Luciano for you,tu fottuto bastardo" (you f**king b**tard) mr Luciano said as he slapped the owner accross his face. I felt happy when he did that.

"I will keep an eye on you and if anything goes wrong you will have to face the consequences" said mr Luciano. My breathing became heavy as mr Luciano stared at me intensely.

"And you my tesoro you will come with me" said mr Luciano. He ordered those men to leave me. I was about to loose my balance when mr Luciano caught me.

He cupped my face and stared at me. "Let's go tesoro" he told me. Tears began flowing down my eyes. "Please don't rape me, please I'll work for you, please don't do anything to me" i whispered pleading to me Luciano.

"Oh don't worry my tesoro about that now you are safe with me" he whispered in my ear. Until he placed in the car sitting beside me. He wrapped his arms around me.

I felt kind of safe which is unusual of me. I closed my eyes as sleep over took me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4K 3.1K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
7.5K 113 29
what would happen if the ordinary girl is forced into a marriage with the mafia prince and becomes his only weakness.... Find out more in Mr. mafia's...
127K 2.2K 41
| 18+ | A grieving student-detective and her bilingual Italian heir. 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐲 - She is a hard-working college student studying to be...
125K 3.1K 35
"Don't leave." he takes my hand in his and looks me in the eyes that are full of different emotions now and I can't help but stare back, I don't want...