Mr. Chaotic Omega (bl harem)

By DarlYngCrafts

Rune xx who is currently Rune Clover has reincarnated into a bl omegaverse novel. But before that, he had hea... More

Character Profile
Beginning: Whut The Hel-
Chapter 1: 'Inside Flower Scent'
Chapter 3: Change of Plan
Chapter 4: Wet rug
Chapter 5: Aldric!
Chapter 6: ☕-🍫-🍿-🍊
Chapter 7: His Laugh
Chapter 8: Friends
Chapter 9: You Can Cry
Chapter 10: Trembling
Chapter 11: Who U
Chapter 12: Dont go
Chapter 13: Dumpling
Chapter 14: Curiosity

Chapter 2: First Day

2.5K 97 8
By DarlYngCrafts

"Let's go! Let's go!" shouting next to me like we're yards apart, making me stumble upon the main door of our house. like keep it down man, I didn't even get a chance to properly say my goodbyes to my family.

When we had our breakfast earlier. Enjoying the savory smell of the food laid out on the table. Rune can't get enough of the food, he is delighted by the sensational flavor that melts in his mouth. He clears his throat, "Me and Aldric are going to take the bus to University." only a gasp escapes everyone's mouth, with a shocked look on their face. Because this might be the first time Rune Clover would ride a means of public transport.

"No! I'm against that idea!" Grandpa said with a determined voice. Everyone agrees and nods with him. "Grandpa, I think it's time for me to explore. I want to try new things." Even tho this is technically not new for me. The only reason I'm determined to not go with the private luxury car my family insists, it will attract people. As much as I'm used to attention from my previous life, and wanted to flex how rich I am now, that would not be a good idea.

"Public Transport is not bad right Aldric?" I gave him a f*cking go-with-the-flow look. Aldric had a questionable look at his face, but eventually replaced it with a wide grin. "Yeah, I'm also coming with him. I'm an expert with public transportation. I can take care of Rune." After what he said, everyone automatically agreed. Do they trust this guy? It might be the power of being a protagonist, right? That's also the main reason why he is now waging his tail from excitement to go to school.

Aldric Hirsch is a rich bastard, that's why we're friends. Rich people befriend other rich people to build relationships but mostly for business purposes. this guy is a different kind of species, his family and my family share the same good beliefs. That we should treat everyone with respect and that success doesn't come overnight, so be grateful. The guy was raised like a normal individual. His down-to-earth personality is what makes him unique from the other characters who only show inferiority to others. I'm already feeling blue for the four heartbroken alphas who won't be chosen by the male lead omega. Unlucky them. After all the walking, we finally reached the bus stop.

We're currently riding a bus and I think I already built a trauma from before. I was hesitant to hop in, but Aldric dragged me in and didn't give me time to react. we were standing in the middle of the bus, I still couldn't believe I was inside a book. while the daylight streamed to the bus window, the rune was mesmerized by how cinematic the ambiance of the bus was right now, everyone seemed too busy doing their things. Not knowing they are just extra characters in a book, his eyelids drop to half, and he feels sadness for them. Before he sinks deeper into his thoughts.

The bus stopped, and we finally arrived "We're here" Aldric with a very excited tone. This was not the time to think of other things. We stepped out of the bus, and I was at ease because nothing funny happened "There was no beam of light" I mumbled to myself. Then a fresh breeze swooped me, and I was stunned, is this a school? It looks so unreal. A large number of green newly cut grass fields, welcome us, and detailed building structures with large windows overlook this beautiful, Park. Well, it kind of looks more like a Mall. I was about to ask Aldric if we were at the right stop, but I already got the answers from the written sign on the long piece of cloth hanging above us.

"Welcome to Selcouth University? Interesting name. like the author, just search for words that have deep meaning and put the university along with it." I whispered to myself, while we walked onto the stone pavement, there were a lot of students walking. This remind him of his first day as a freshman from his previous life, he didn't show it, but deep inside he was excited. Aldrich has been blubbering about the school since we entered. I'm still mesmerized by the fact that I'm gonna be studying here, I wasn't able to absorb what he is he been saying.

Suddenly he stopped, we saw a group of people gathering in one spot, that doesn't look good, let's go the other way. I was about to go to the left when this f*cking moron drag me in that direction. If I'm in my original body you won't be able to drag me like this you brat, "I don't want to go there." I was frustrated. "This won't take too long, let's just check it out. why do you think they are gathering?" does my opinion don't matter anymore?

We were able to get into the crowd, it was packed, and not a needle could fit in. I hate this, later on, I was separated from him, and he was nowhere to be seen. "Wher-" Before I could finish, the crowd got more packed, and that almost made me fall to the ground. Everyone keeps pushing their way just to get to the center. Now curiosity struck me, what is happening? Why are they so eager?

There is only one way to find out. I was squeezed and stepped on by people from left and right. It was a nightmare. With another hard push from the crowd, Rune was able to get into the center. He almost tripped to the hard floor and his patience flew away along it "Can't you stop pushing!" Then a surprise with a concerned reaction, it's from the crowd. Rune turned his head to the center, When he finally had a glimpse of Aldric, an unfortunate event. the male protagonist is now on the floor with the person who he crashed into.

"Are you okay-" I was about to ask him when the other person turned in my direction. a fairy just arose, I almost got blinded to how stunning he was, slim body, fair skin, perfect facial structure that is more feminine than masculine, and clear blue crystal eyes then I realized the Silver hair! It was the Dominant Omega Male lead!

Ellie Stellaria, I didn't know this was how they would meet. The guy is hell-pretty, I can tell you that. He seems unreal to be a person. like my eyes are playing with me I keep seeing sparkles and glowing last light around him. If Rune Clover is intimidating pretty, Ellie would be a goddess-level pretty. Now I know why everyone wants him. "I think him being a guy won't bother me." I blurred without thinking, and with a hard slap, my cheek is now rosy. "Snap at yourself, I'm straight and I don't sway that way. This might be the effect of the book." I'm a straight guy, nothing will change.

Aldric is currently on top of Ellie, his big muscular body almost covers Ellie, It shows how small his body proportion is. the two of them hold each other's eyes, while the wind blows by, a blush shown from Alaric Chee-

Are they not gonna get up yet? Like f*ck there are a lot of people staring at them right now. Are they going to stare at each other all day or what, Rune is looking at them with a disgusting look. I can't take this kind of shit. I'm sorry my friend, you are on your own. I turn around and run. That's when Aldric noticed me, "Rune? Wait!"  he shouted, I ignored him, then continued to run away far away from them. I don't know him, I don't know him, I don't know him.

I will find my class on my own, I took a sharp turn. Then I accidentally bumped into a group of people. "Shit!" I said while currently on the floor.

"Can't you look at where you're going!" with a cold irritated tone. The man that stood in front of me.

When I was finally able to buy myself back up, I looked at them with flaring eyes. But, the flare started to vanish after I got a better look at who are the guys I bumped into. with an unbelievable expression, I stare at them one by one. Red hair, blond hair, long violet hair, and pink hair. The four dominant alpha also got to capture the beauty of the dominant omega. All of them have very alluring faces and strong bodies. An aura of inferiority seeping through the moment, I could only think of one thing. This is so unfair, why did not get a character like them?

"Are you done staring?" the guy with red hair annoyingly said, "I'm not staring!" I look away,
I move back little by little. quickly turn around. Those guys are not side characters, "My bad, I didn't see you guys" Then I start walking without giving a second look. It was kinda rude but I don't want them to remember my face. They might hunt me because I bump into them.

"What are you doing-" I didn't let him finish his words, "I'm sorry, Bye!" I replied. I don't wanna get involved with you guys. My two feet start to run on their own "Wait right there!"

I finally got away, "I'm exhausted" This body is not capable of running. My sweat seeps through my shirt and my fully styled hair is now a mess. I stood in front of a vending machine while looking at the cold refreshing water. "I don't have any coins or paper" only a bunch of cards are inside my wallet. My Troat is now dry, I'm testy. Then I felt a hand right on my left shoulder, and because of the surprise, I kicked the person's leg.

"That hurts, What's that for?" it was Aldric, I was relieved to know it was not one of the dominant alphas that I bumped into earlier. "Stop acting, my kick was not that hard. Do you have coins or any money? I don't have cash lend me some." While he still complaining, he handed out his wallet and gave me money. Finally, I can drink water. He felt the smack of a hand on his shoulder "Your my saviour, man. I'll pay you back."

The refreshing water flowed from my throat, the water was so good a tear might come out of my eyes. "You look thirsty, want me to buy you another one?" Alaric said looking concerned. "Nah, I'm fine. One is enough." because of curiosity, I ask him. "So, what happened with the guy you crashed into earlier?" I didn't receive a response when I finally looked at him. He is currently red as a strawberry, Are you blushing? You fell for him just like that? Pathetic. "Well he's okay, we didn't get to talk. Because I chase after you to find you." Oh Really? Your face says differently tho.

Okay, man, you fell at first sight. I walk past him, I still need to go to my class. "I'll go first, see you at lunch."

"I can go with you-" I didn't let him finish. "I'll be fine, I got this. You should also go to your class." I know he is unsatisfied, he only gave me a puppy look. "You look ugly dog" I stated, "said the person who look like a rag" We stare at each other then we laugh. what are friends if you don't insult each other, right? After that, I was able to get rid of him.

Eventually, from all the walk I did. I finally found my first class. I got inside and I was so happy, not a single dominant alpha is seen in my class. Not until a person sits beside me. "Hello, can I sit here?" you're already sitting, why bother asking?
I kind of feel bothered, it seems like everyone is looking in my direction, what's wrong? they were looking at the person beside me, I glanced at him. My jaw drop right at the center of the earth, after seeing who he is. "Are you kidding me." is the only word that escapes from my mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.8K 43
Previously know as The lonely Omega. Chance Night is a werewolf, specifically; an omega. He has snow white hair with one vibrant purple eye and one b...
25.8K 308 6
Guys this is kinda a inspired story and a mashup. If you guys want to red the inspired Story go and check out Dark Slayer it's a pretty cool story. A...
13K 725 11
Chandra, a dimwit guy ended up in an omegaverse world and became the omega wife of the protagonist's big brother, Aryan, who was feared by people bec...
149K 7.5K 26
{REWRITTEN} Jimin is an omega living in a school of too many alphas. He sucks at reading and can't comprehend it properly. When he gets a "sadist alp...