𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭...

By signedbyjiji

"Y/N, you're my Annabeth to Percy." ༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶ Y/N Y/L/N is a 13 year old, training to be an actress, and a... More

ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

8.8K 82 216
By signedbyjiji

I was having my probable most perfect sleep ever, tucked in my duvet covers when my best friend Leah texted me. And my phone wasn't on silent. I opened my eyes sleepily and tried to sleep, and then I heard

*ding*

*ding*

*ding*

*ding*

*ding*

I groaned and reached to get my phone. Leah wasn't the type of person to get excited easily, but hearing six notifications at 2:00am at night probably meant something was up.

[A/N: Ignore the time. I used a fake iMessanger app to create this photo and forgot to change the settings.]

She didn't reply but she called me on facetime, but I turned off the camera because I looked like shit in the mornings, and especially since it was 2:00am and I just woke up I probably looked like shit.

I answered the call, I heard Leah's excited squeal.

Leah: *eeeeeek*

Me: Oh god what is it

Leah: You know how you want to be an actress

Me: Yeah?

Leah: And how you like Percy Jackson?

Me: ...

Me: Wait don't tell me...

(Me and Leah): THE PERCY JACKSON AUDITIONS ARE OPEN! EEK!!

I heard my dads groans and shuffling sounds coming from the room next to me, I probably woke my parents up but I didn't really care because I was way too excited.

The Percy Jackson show casting auditions were open, meaning I could have my very first role as probably Annabeth because of my wavy blonde hair and grey eyes. But I wouldn't mind any role, I just hoped I would get in.

Me: Oop I think my dad just woke up

Leah: Uh- not my fault

Me: Actually I think he fell asleep again

Me: ARGH the Percy Jackson are casting!! Leah, you would be purr-fect for Hazel you should totally audition!

Leah: I really should but Hazel only comes out in Heroes of Olympus

Me: Shoot I forgot

Me: Are you going to audition for any role? Imagine if we get to work together on set! And be famous together, and meet other people together, this will be so much fun if we get in!

Leah: Actually, I was going to audition for Annabeth... I mean you look like Annabeth but I'm more like her, you know?

My heart sank. I loved Leah as a friend and all, but playing Annabeth is literally my dream. For gods sake, I even look like her. Yes I know Leah was a way better actress than me, playing in movies such as Beast, Rel, and Something From Tiffany's, and I was just a trainee actress, but I have to get Annabeth.

Me: I wanted to go as Annabeth...

Me: It's okay, good night Leah. Hope you get Annabeth.

I hung up even before she responded. I put my phone on silent and put in next to me on my bedside table, tossed and turned but I just couldn't get to sleep.

After 45 minutes, I grabbed my phone and searched up 'percy jackson casting annabeth' and scrolled to Instagram to see posts about how to audition and the audition poster.

I took a screenshot of all the information, and then went to Tik Tok to scroll on random videos and i switched to Instagram signed out of my account and logged in on my anonymous alt account, deciding weather to post a question asking 'would you rather a darker Annabeth or a blonde hair grey eyed Annabeth?' but I decided against it.

[Author's note: I apologise sincerely for the racism I have intertwined in this paragraph. Please read my apology if you get offended and click out, as this was part of the plot to incorporate drama. I am sorry again.]

Leah would probably know it was me, and I couldn't do that to my best friend so power offed my phone, and finally drifted to sleep.

🎬🎬🎬

"Y/N wake up it's time to go to school"

I moaned in protest and sat up. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock on my wall.

8:00am

Fuck.

I scrambled out of my bed and brushed my teeth, skipped the shower, did my skincare in literally two minutes, changed my clothes, put on my watch, did my hair and shoes, shoved my stuff needed at school in my backpack before toppling out of the house and running to my bus stop.

I just made it. I looked at my apple watch, which read 8:14. People were still waiting for the bus.

I looked over and tried to find Leah, but it was strange because she was hanging out with the mean girls when Leah and I were the drama kids. One of the mean girls looked at me and pointed and Leah turned around, looking at me up and down before looking away, giggling, obviously talking about me.

Bitch I thought, redoing my hair.

🎬🎬🎬

The bus arrived, and I sat on the bus in an empty seat. How could she hang out with the mean girls? Also known as the girls which 0iq and wear trending clothes that don't even suit them. Did I mention the personality? At least the drama group has style, can act, and is way prettier. I think. Urgh did I make her mad?

As the bus started driving, I looked out the window and took out my phone and grabbed my airpods. I needed Taylor Swift right now. I played Cardigan and looked out the window. I think someone sat next to me, but I didn't really care.

Leah was weird. She was stealing my dream. I grew up reading Percy Jackson. She hasn't even read it. She listened to me blab about my obsession about the PJO universe. I acted to specifically to be Annabeth. I looked like Annabeth.

I remembered what she said at 2:00am,

"I mEaN yOu LoOk lIkE aNnAbEtH bUt iM mOre LiKe hEr YoU kNoW?"

How dare you Leah? So what you have Annabeth's traits? Are you even wise? Not wise enough to think you're going to get my role. After all, isn't acting being someone else, not you?

I must have muttered some curse words out loud because the dude sitting next to me choked on his mint.

"Sorry" I muttered, and I didn't even realise Cardigan ended and was now playing Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo.

You betrayed me, and I know that you'll never feelsorry

Was Olivia reading my mind right now? I looked over to find Leah, and saw her saying

"Oh my gwadd"

"Stwap"

"Yas slayy"

"He's soo HOT" (Probably to an ugly ass f-boy dude on one of the mean girl's phone. I think her name was Anna)

The bus stopped at our school, and then I walked off the bus, into school and met with my old friends Sarah and Claire, and ignored Leah for the whole day. When I got home, I would audition for Annabeth.

🎬🎬🎬

[A/N: Hey! Thanks for reading chapter 1! Did you like it? This is my first chapter ever published publicly so thank you for reading it! Why do I used ! so much lol. Anyways, feel free to request for next chapter but get your requests in quick or else I'll come up with my own idea!]

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1184

ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰʀᴇᴀᴅ: ɴᴏ

ᴅʀᴀꜰᴛ: 1ꜱᴛ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 220 16
I've seen her anywhere and everywhere, and it's not like we plan it. Everyday it's a different place, but we always somehow find each other again and...
2.1K 57 50
Y/n become a partridge what happens if Louis cheats? Or is it just a rumor? Who does y/n believe does y/n choose Louis or jack from whydontwe who...
54.7K 1.1K 21
A random girl gets on a wired autocomplete interview and luckily her celebrity crush sees it.
104K 1.6K 23
Walker Scobell x fem reader (sneak peak of the story) "Now I'm sure you guys have all been waiting for this very moment. Just know if you didn't get...