ส™สŸแดแดแด…สŸษชษดแด‡ | แด ๊œฑแดแด ๊œฐแด›. ส™แด€ษดษขแด˜ษชษดแด‹

By Tlovesfood

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ, ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๏ฟฝ... More

New story!
Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
โ€ขAnnouncementโ€ข
35
36
37
38
39

32

406 30 14
By Tlovesfood

"Unnie, why are you looking at Mrs. Jones like you're about to strangle her," Lisa smiles nervously as she nods at what our parents are talking about.

I turn my attention back to Lisa, immediately thinking of something and blurting out, "I liked her coat." she raises her eyebrows at me and then nods.

I kept my gaze on my mom and Mrs. Jones until they were done talking. My mom pulled us back talking about how school has been for us till now. Once she was done talking to all of us, I pulled Mom away and sat where Dad was sitting.

"You look so pretty! I knew you would look the most sexy girl here!" I immediately cringed at her words as Dad started to cough on his wine. She hit his arm lightly and my dad frowned.

Gosh, I missed them!

I shook my head before I could forget the main motive behind this talk.

"Eomma..." she smiles looking at me and hums. "Are you and Mrs Jones friends kinda?"

She chuckles lightly, "Well you can say that. But we're work friends, she's currently applying for a job at my law firm and I couldn't be much happier to have her here join me!" she says with a brilliant smile.

"Oh that's great..." I smile and roam my eyes to find Mrs. Jones. She was now talking to Headmaster Psy. Something doesn't look good there.

In a few minutes, their conversation got heated and Headmaster Psy excused himself from the crowd taking Mrs Jones along with him.

It's my cue to find answers.

I was about to stand up when my mom and Mrs. Kim stood in front of me. Aunty gave me the tightest hug before mumbling about how gorgeous I looked tonight. "Jisoo dear, I'm so happy to see you again."

"Me too, sung mo." (Aunty)

We pulled back and then Mom said, "I'm glad our Taehyung asked Jisoo." she smiled at Mrs. Kim, "This girl wouldn't go near any guy."

I scoffed at my mom's words. Only if I tell her the truth.

My attention goes back to Mrs. Kim as she holds my hand flickering my corsage, "I'm glad too. But I'm more glad choosing the right flowers for her corsage."

What?

Before I could ask, my mom did, "You got the corsage?"

"Of course I did. My son is an idiot but I know what his choice is. But then again he's an idiot who never knew what a corsage was." she rolled her eyes chuckling.

This is hella confusing.

If Aunty got these for me and Taehyung had no plans of going to ball with Willow... why didn't he ask me then?

And— Jimin... Jimin gave me the corsage this evening saying he got an extra one for Rosé, so I took it.

Fuck.

That idiot did it on purpose.

"Jisoo..." my mom calls and brings my attention back to them.

"Ahh, actually I need to use the washroom. I'll be right back." I excuse myself from them and walk away.

Maybe I shouldn't think about this and find what Headmaster Psy and Mrs. Jones left for.

I sighed walking through the crowd.

Only parents of year 6 and 7 students were allowed so the ballroom was pretty crowded. It was kind of impossible for anyone to find me in this crowd, so I walked behind the lined chairs to the end of the ballroom.

Suddenly a hand covered my mouth and before I knew it, I was being pulled by someone behind one of the pillars. I immediately clutched my wand inside my gown's pocket holding it out when I met V's determined gaze.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" I mutter pushing his hand as he uncovers my mouth.

"What's wrong with me?" he hisses, "me? Seriously? I'm not the one who's bunking a ball."

"I'm not bunking this ball either!" I hissed back. "And where were you after the dance ended?" I asked remembering that he left the moment we we in front of our parents. Meanwhile, our parents bombarded me with questions, and I had to answer them with reasons.

"I had work to do." he ignores my eyes then lets go of my arm moving back, "but that doesn't answer my question... where are you going if you're not bunking this shit?" he stares back at me.

I sigh before telling him a lie, "I'm here to find Jimin."

"Jimin isn't fucking kid," he mutters lowly and hit his arm, then he raises his eyes again, "Ouch, I just stated a fact for Salazar's sake."

"Keep your facts to yourself, I'm leaving." I nod my head before turning but he held me to the place. "No you're not leaving, alone," he says making me sigh in frustration.

So I explode, "Why can't you just leave me alone and go find Willow who's actually interested in talking to you which I'm not right now!?"

He scoffs loudly, "Why everyone thinks like I'm interested in her!" he exhales loudly.

"'Cause you are," I deadpan and he rolls his eyes.

"Can we just not— okay can we not talk about her and can you just let me come with you to find Jimin?" he nods towards the door behind me.

I immediately shook my head, "No, you will not." and walked away from him going straight out of the door.

"Oh yes I will." he follows stepping closer to me.

"I never gave you permission to come with me." I stop before turning and point my index finger at him.

"It was my order princess, I never asked your permission," he smirks holding my hand away from his face.

I roll my eyes, "stop being childish, will you?"

"I'm not being childish sweetheart, you are." he shrugs.

Why can't this guy go on ignoring me when I need him to ignore me?

"Now tell me the truth. I know you're lying." he holds my arm turning me around.

Is it the right time to ask him?

No... it's getting late anyways.

"It's Mrs Jones. She's here and apparently Headmaster and her are having a secret conversation somewhere." I sigh.

"Mrs Jones as in Shayla's mother?" he asks.

"Yeah," I nod and turn again, "but we're running late we gotta go."

He sighs, "I... let's go." he cuts himself off and then starts following me. He followed me as I walked to the rooms closest to the ballroom. After walking through different rooms we reached the end of the hallway. V beside me sighed in frustration, "They're nowhere.."

"Maybe upstairs?" I mutter glancing at the steps beside the last room. V glances at me and then nods.

We reached the upper end of the stairs when we heard hushed voices. We both glanced at each other before walking to the closest room. Wait, it's Professor IU's room. The door was apparently closed so the both of us were kind of safe to hear their conversations.

"The words are unclear..." I whisper to V.

"Wait, maybe I know a spell." He whispers back before taking his wand out and pointing it to the door.

"You better not get us caught!" I hiss as he rolls his eyes and concentrates. He whispers something then takes my arm pulling me dowstrairs. "What the heck are you doing?" I whisper yell.

"Just shut up and follow." He replies before dragging me to a room. He closes the door behind him as I stare at him in confusion.

"You can't be serious! Why did you bring us down here!" I shriek sitting in one of the chairs.

"Just watch," he says and points his wand into the air. It sparks and then starts blabbering.

It was the headmaster's voice...

"—can't do anything, Mrs. Jones. We apologize, that's not in our hands."

"But you have to! I haven't seen my daughter for the last two years headmaster!" Mrs Jones's voice breaks, "I've been trying my best to contact Beauxbatons but they've been ignoring my calls.... I've tried to visit them but it's impossible to enter the school."

"When was the last time you heard from her?" A different voice questioned.

V glances at me and whispers, "Hagrid."

I nod and bring myself to listen to their conversation.

"She called me last month and told me how she was doing. But she kept repeating to not meet her... she said she was into some school club she couldn't leave for the summer... she said she was fine... but I'm a mother Hagrid. I don't think she's fine. I want to meet her and hug her. I want to meet my daughter." She sobs.

And my heart breaks for her.

There was silence for a minute before there was a knock on the door. Something shifted in the room as I heard the Headmaster clear his voice and the door cracking open. Professor IU's smooth voice interrupts the silence, "The homecoming award ceremony is about to start, everyone is expecting you, headmaster."

Hagrid speaks instead, "Professor IU, please take Mrs. Jones to the ballroom. Headmaster and I will be arriving soon." The room goes silent again as only footsteps are heard.

A minute passed in silence when the Headmaster spoke again, "Maybe we should tell her-"

Hagrid interrupted him, "Headmaster we still have the culprit between us. If we reveal it then the students would be in danger."

"And let a mother live in grief to meet her dead daughter who's alive to her?" Headmaster questions making the most amusing statement.

"Let's talk about this after the ball, shall we?" Hagrid says and the only thing we heard after that was nothing just the door closing.

A minute passed, then a few more. I was still processing this whole conversation. I felt a hand snaking around my shoulder.

I glanced up to see V. He kept his wand back in his pant pocket, "well, that was kind of confusing-"

"I know." I let out a humorous chuckle, "what are they playing on?" I felt tears filled my eyes. "It's obvious she's dead- why are they lying to everyone."

"Maybe it's because of the murderer, the one Hagrid mentioned," V says.

I nod, "Maybe..."

Suddenly a knock interrupts.

We immediately freeze as V curses facing me.

"Who is it here?" Hagrid's voice came behind the door. Fuck.

"Shit," V immediately drags us to the corner caging me in the dark and hiding me.

"What are you doing?" I whisper.

He shook his head placing a finger on my lips shushing me.

I nod. We were too close. Way too close than we ever had.  "Stay silent. He'll leave thinking no one's here," he says.

I almost fell but V's other hand settled on my hip, pulling me closer to him.

The sound of knocks went out as my eyes met V's.

The world dropped away at that moment.

Everything around us was a blur, the only thing I could clearly focus on was his eyes locked on my own. There was a silent question as his face dropped lower, but I didn't know how to answer it. The only sounds I could hear were our heavy breaths tangling together

V's face was so close to mine, that I felt his nose touching mine.
"Jisoo," he breathed as his fingers tightened on my waist.

I gulped, needing relief from the tension holding my body, but my inexperience paralyzed me. I lifted a shaky hand to his chest.

His heart pounded rapidly against my palm, letting me know he was just as nervous as me.

I don't know what was about to happen but no one was stopping us.

I don't know if I pulled or pushed away. But before I knew it, he leaned down capturing his lips with mine.

*•*•*•*•*
Finally! They kissssseeeeedddddd
Okay yeah, I'm being over dramatic so bye~

no spoiler for the next chapter sorry :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 193 6
...๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Š๐’”...? ใ€Žโ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐•„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›๐•ฃ๐•• ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜ใ€
27.6K 781 11
Hey I'm back, did you miss me. This series of one-shots will include 10 stories featuring Taehyung and Jisoo. WARNING, SMUT, AND A WHOLE OTHER BUNCH...
65.9K 2.5K 20
"๐™Š๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ, ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š. ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง?" "๐™’๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š? ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ ๏ฟฝ...
7.6K 363 28
๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผฃ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผค... ๏ผญ๏ผฅ โ†ฌ ๏ผข๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผซ ๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฏ ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผซ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ ๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผฅ๏ผณ