GlitchDust's alternative

Da KRDZ_Knight

This plays like the original version with some few faces and familiar events. However, what sets apart the or... Altro

Split paths
Brave into the Abyss
Dusting things up
There is a Glitch in the timeline
Determined Promise
Golden Justice
Hatred filled Nightmares- part 1
Hatred filled Nightmares- part 2
Hatred filled Nightmares- part3
Hatred filled Nightmares- part DT
DT-Tale
DETERMINATION vs Cosmic Essence
Resting and Explanation
GlitchDust's Alternative info
Traveling or Fighting through the TransVoid
Battle of Decaying DETERMINATION
Battle of the TransVoid
Unexpected Plans
Story of the Soul
Burntale and its story
Story and Ink
UNKNOWN
New Soul

Alliance formed

231 3 7
Da KRDZ_Knight

 543 (Back when the Multiverse after the Angels left to fight Gabriel and his Demon Armies)

After a long time battling against the Angels, and constant boost up by 404 through both the Mainframe and other experimental weapons, along with Alpha using his Judge form from using Souls from other multiverses, along with all hands-on deck, they finally ended the waves as Angels return because another war had just broken out from Gabriel and his Demon armies. Error who looks at all of this as he spoke out.

"Sir, are those freaks called Angels are gonna come back 1 minute later after they just left?"

Error404 is glad that Error is staying vigilant and in general taking his training lessons seriously, but on the other hand, 404 thinks he should really make Error tone down a little a bit because he sees that Error is getting too paranoid even for 404 himself. Error404 looks at Error as he spoke out.

"My boy, I am a bit proud of you to taking your lessons that I teach you seriously, but please calm down a little a bit. It is not like these freaks are gonna comeback after the next 30 seconds."

30 Seconds later

Everyone is rebuilding defense and using all that they can as another waves of Angels came back and do a final "fuck you" before going back for fighting Gabriel and his Demon Armies. 404 is heaving and in general is kicking himself for eating his own words as Error is giving him stress relieve cookies. Alpha on the other hand, is laughing at this as seeing William is not taking Error's warnings seriously before it's too late. Error looks at Error404 as he spoke out.

"Sir, please calm down! If you don't, that freak is gonna take you and cause an even more trouble!"

404 Looks at Error and sigh as he knows that he is right. If even a second, he gives into that self-rage, then Malware just took him and cause an even more problem as it already is. Alpha looks at Error and Error404 as he spoke out.

"Wow, out of all the times that you have been jinx, it had to be the one with the fastest one yet. Guess we need to install a jinx detection where we can scan see how many jinx that happened."

404 rolls his eyes as he spoke out.

"Ya, whatever you say, bro."

As that happened, Ink, Core, and other leaders of Team Hope and Team Void came here. Even though they all hated each other, they all know that they have no other way but to work together to survived. Due to because of the fact that this disaster appears and cause both sides to weaken, especially Team Void because of the fact that the box that they bring along with Nightmare, it causes an explosion that destroys the lower level of the palace. Luckily, the upper floors are safe and most of the members can still live in there, but now had to rely on the Omega-Timeline and DT-Tale as base of operation until the place is fix. Because of this, they are now discussing on what to do and to deal with the portal that link to both side's bases. Core, who had been shaken up when this all happened, then spoke out to Error404 and Alpha.

"You probably know why we are here?"

404 nodded because he knows why that all of them are here is because the disaster struck and the fact that Team Void is mostly baseless, despite still having housing and recreational area are intact. Alpha who looks at this, then spoke out.

"Well, this is certainly a problem that we are in. Anyways, what is the status of both sides?"

Shatter who is not having his day spoke out.

"For one, the palace is basically demolished, both sides are weakened, and the FUCKING PORTAL IS GETTING BIGGER!!!"

All turn to the window to see the portal which it is getting bigger and bigger as the more the portal exists, the more tear between the TransVoid and the rest of the Multiverse and if not the Omniverse are at risk of danger. 404 and Alpha who see the portal are now worried that if that thing keeps this up, who knows what this led to. As that happened, Lily, Cam, and Robin came here which confuse everyone as they never seen children in here, with the exception of Core who had stop aging a long time ago, to be here to discuss this as bad as this. Lily who had enough people keep on treating them like children when they were force into this whole mess spoke out.

"Before you all dismiss us because we were kids, Our Sans is in the TransVoid and we know what is gonna happened next. Remember Bill, we took the book and see that there is a spell that hold the portal. Here, you really want to see this."

She then pulls out the book and turn to the page about portals. There are the instructions on how Portal's work and Lily is pointing the parts on how to control it. Lily also pulls something out as she spoke out.

"We also came here to give you guys something that we found."

She then pulls out the map of the of the territory of the Angels and a message about what to do and the coordinate attacks on them. Clearly, this got to be the most valuable information they ever got since these whole things happened. Error404 who looks at them with a smile as he spoke out.

"With this, now we can predict their moves and how to deal with them. Now then, why are you three are here when you just give us and do whatever you kids do these days."

Lily is annoyed that 404 specifically that treats them like kids. Then, Glitch came along as he spoke out.

"Hey, these kids had been dragged into this just like everyone else. So, don't even dismiss them for they are kids as they are the ones who did this for you."

Robin then pulls out a weird device that resembles something that is not even from both this Multiverse and the TransVoid. Robin looks at them as she spoke out.

"This thing isn't even in the TransVoid, yet they are in the possession of this. This means that there is more than one portal are coming from another multiverse and they are using this to collect stuff such as this."

This revelation cause everyone to not only feel dread, but also a state of shock and worriedness as this means that this is not over yet for the Angels if somehow, they all manage to close the portal. But not just all, Cam who also had something that he wanted to show everyone then spoke out.

"Here is another evidence that this proves this."

He then pull-out multiple notes from the Angels along with one that is tied down and basically turn them into a prisoner. Error404 looks at them with slight impress but also stress as the revelation of the portal widening, plus the added the fact that there can be multiple ones that can potentially face them in the near future. Lily looks at 404 as she spoke out.

"All we need is to ask to join the fight and defend off these invaders and if necessary, let us be sent into the TransVoid."

This quickly becoming noticeable that they're not backing down, no matter what obstacles they have to face. Alpha on the other hand, is worried that these kids are asking for is fate far worse than death. Alpha looks at them as he spoke out.

"Hey, I know that you really want to help but, are you three sure you want to do this far? Because there are fates far worse than death. Especially when it comes to the TransVoid, that is no joke.  Besides, why are you should do all of this for us if you three didn't have anything to owe us, your just kids."

This ticks off Lily as Robin spoke out.

"One, don't treat us that, and second..."

But then, Core spoke out.

"I think that is enough you Robin, that is not gonna change the fact that you will not be further involved in. And before you ask, I stop aging at the time when I fell into the core, so me being a child doesn't count."

This pisses off Robin as Cam spoke out.

"Hey, please here..."

But then Shatter spoke out.

"Ooh, things will be interesting. =)"

Then Glitch looks at everyone and spoke out.

'Hey, please calm down. We can discuss this in a civil manner."

But that fall to deaf ears as Alpha spoke out.

"Come on, these are just kids, William help me on this one."

William rolls his eyes as he spoke out.

"Ya, whatever you say, bro. Anyways, can we please get it over with it so that we can discuss the real problem."

Then everyone began to argue more and more as Alpha is protesting about all of the kids going through this along with Core and Ink, while Shatter, Fell, and LV who is behind the corrupted positive guardian, started to also speak their minds out. All of a sudden, Lily who is not having all of this bull shit shouted out while Hate being at the highest.

"WOULD YOU ALL FUCKERS SHUT THE FUCKING ASSES UP!!!!!!"

This shaken everyone and even 404 and Alpha was taken a back at not only a child swears, but also the one standing up against everyone who she is still a child. Cam and Robin also gotten their boiling point, subconsciously got their Hate aura surrounding them along with everyone else within the room, causing 404 and Alpha to almost turn into their corrupted selves. Lily who is still in her rush of emotional state shouted out.

"You all think that us kids did this because we want to make the name for ourselves. For fuck's sake, DAD IS IN THE FUCKING TRANSVOID!!!"

This caught everyone off guard with the exceptions of Glitch who know Murder had adopted them as well as someone who is in the background witnessing everything. Shatter is enjoying this as the air of Negativity and Hate making the ever more sweetening show all the more sweeter. Shatter then thinks to himself.

'Man, this is one of the most sweetest scenes I have ever seen in my life. Too bad Nightmare isn't here to experience this awesome event unfolding here.'

Lily looking at everyone with willingness to do anything for helping her and her brother and technically adopted sister's father, then shouted out.

"Dad, our Sans, done nothing but giving his all for us, everything that had help us even our darkest moment. He gives us a home, support, FAMILY!!! After the Bête Noir incident, he basically had saved us from that darkness. Hell, without him, Cam would have died saving me!"

Then, she began to transform into her other form Amber had given her as Amber herself is right behind her and giving support. Lily then spoke out.

"So, don't say that we didn't do this because we didn't owe anybody, WE DID THIS BECAUSE OF DAD IS RISKING HIS FUCKING LIFE AND EVERYTHING FOR US!"

This made Alpha feel sorry for the fact that the three children are in worried of their father, but at the same time still doesn't get it that these kids will do anything to even help him no matter what they face as he spoke out.

"I'm sorry about your father, your sans, to be in the worst place possible and doing all that he can to mitigate the damage, but please calm down. We know your worried about him, but you have no idea what you're getting yourself into. "

This is the final straw for not insulting everything about this man as she spoke out.

"Oh, you really are underestimate about how we are. Guess that is the reason why you were killed by Jacob in the first place."

This caught 404, Alpha, off guard and Alpha is actually getting angry as Lily spoke out.

"How do I know, don't know? Maybe because of the fact that I see your memory like a book and like a video about how you are basically you died in a stupid way. But let's not get ahead of ourselves as the fact that your underestimating others can lead to one's death and other's emotional wounded as for this moment right now."

Clearly, Lily is in a rush of emotional turmoil and basically in a state of adrenaline rush. Alpha on the other hand is getting more and more angrier as Lily reminds himself of his past. 404 on the other hand is getting more piss at Lily's attitude but at the same time, he probably thinks that Adam needed it as an attitude adjustment. Lily looks at Alpha as he spoke out.

"You know, for the first protector, you really are terrible at it cause of the fact that you had destroyed worlds and has always been cruel to Ink as if not him being emotionless, then he is basically an even broken protector than before."

Alpha looks at Lily with fury while Lily being her hate filled self then looks at each other with tenacity.  While yes Lily is weak compared to Alpha, that is not gonna stop her to fight for her and her brother and adopted sister to save their father. Everyone else meanwhile are uncomfortable about all of this, especially Core and Ink who doesn't want this to happened. While Shatter is basically grabbing popcorn and drinks and grabs extras to gives it to LV, the Murder Time Trio, and Liquidation-Sans who is enjoying all of the drama. Before Alpha do anything, the person from behind revealed to be Dust-Plus who see all of this, then decided to protect Lily from Alpha. Everyone is shocked that the new guy is here and protect her. Cam and Robin are not surprised as they knew him all years ago. Dust-Plus looks at them with content and worried as he spoke out.

"I know that you are not backing down on this, and Alpha is sort of right, so I decided to come along with you and help in the journey."

This surprise them, but Lily smiles that somebody had actual understanding about them and their situation. Alpha on the other hand is piss that a kid had known and making fun at his past. Thanks to Murder using his soul to overcome Amber's fears, and him spending time with Lily, his magic had been seeping into her and causing her to have some of Murder's magic. 404 then puts his hand on Alpha's shoulder as he spoke out.

"Bro, calm down, this guy will keep these kids safe. Besides, the reason why I never intervene is because you probably needed it for an attitude adjustment and in general being humble."

Alpha and the rest were surprise at that fact, while Lily smiles as she spoke out while turning back to normal again.

"Well, at least everyone has a compromise, we been entrusted with someone capable of helping us, while we can do whatever we need to do in order to help Papa Sans. That is great, right?"

Alpha looks at them and sigh but still mads at the fact that Lily basically already knows his past while she on the other hand is now feeling sorry for basically mocking Alpha for his past. She looks at Alpha as she spoke out.

"Look, I'm sorry about that earlier, just got emotional just all."

Alpha shook his head as he spoke out.

"No, I am not mad at you mocking me of my past, your just too emotional. What am I tick off is that how to fuck did you manage to find out about our past?!"

Lily giggle at this as she spoke out.

"You can say that like father like daughter. Afterall, if he can see other's past, so can I."

This revelation cause everyone to feel uncomfortable about the fact that Lily just finding out about anyone's darkest secrets, and they didn't even know it. Dust-Plus just laugh at this while Glitch is trying all that he can to not laugh as he too knows Murder's mind reading while Cam and Robin joined Dust-Plus's laughter. Shatter on the other hand, while bomb about this is over, he still enjoyed the Negativity that everyone is scared that a little girl knows everyone's little dirty secrets. Shatter looks at Lily as he spoke out to her.

"Bravo little one, you just single handedly spread this amount of Negativity in one moment. I have to hired you for my entertainment after this is all over."

That just confuse Lily as all of a sudden, dread that is came from nowhere and pointing the animosity towards Shatter who is just as confused as everyone else in the room. Shatter looks at all of this as he spoke out.

"What did I do wrong? All I ask is hiring her as an entertainer for me and my brother?"

Dust-Plus looks at all of this with a face palm look as he spoke out.

"When you put that out of context, then you realize on what you had brought upon yourself."

Meanwhile

Murder's left eye flash all the color before turning into a cyan with a red ring and he is just as confused on why his father and power's instinct is active.

Everyone looks at Murder as Pearl, Bio, and Blade all went to him and ask if he is ok. Murder looks at all of them as he spoke out.

"Ya, I am ok, just wondering why my instinct is active. Like, why is that the case when we were not even outside the sanctuary of this planet."

Everyone looks at Murder and agrees that is strange. All of a sudden, Omni who is still recovering and still have bandage all over his body while Himmsworth looks at all of them as he spoke out.

"Let's not think of what you're thinking. plus, Murder will go on a rage state if he finds out about this while were in the middle of a situation."

Everyone is confused while Murder is getting the feeling that he be seeking blood when he came back to his Multiverse. Bio then looks at everyone as he spoke out.

"Well anyways, I am going out for a head start. Also, before anyone ask, no, I'll not do anything that will betray all of you. Himmsworth will get that cover, right?"

Himmsworth nodded as he spoke out. 

"Yup, as an all-knowing being, I'll definitely say that you are in clear."

Omni just rolls his eyes, even though he is blind while Murder and Blade nodded all while Pearl is smiling but also worried for Bio's wellbeing. Bio waves see you later as he left. Murder looks at this as he thinking to himself.

'Wonder what his conversation with her?'

Present time and with Bio

Bio-Sans manage to block 92's connections and use a decoy as a distraction so that she can't heard his and someone who is living within his being's conversation. All of a sudden, a little girl with long wavy blond hair appeared who also had an unamused look on her face as she spoke out.

"Why are you mad at me? I was trying to defend you from three eyes over there."

Bio rolls his eyes as he spoke out.

"I told you many times, I accepts that people hated me. What I don't get is why did you possess me while almost blew are cover. It is just pure luck that 92 had her attention elsewhere or everything would gone to hell, Mia."

The girl now name Mia realize on what Bio said and almost what she had done. Mia looks at Bio with guilty as she spoke out.

"I'm sorry, Bio, just that Omni's philosophy and viewpoints rub me the wrong way, along with you not defending yourself."

Bio sigh as he knells down to her level as he spoke out.

"Look, I am not disappointed with you, nor angry at you, I am just worried about you. I don't want 92 to notice you and made you a slave, or anything bad happened to you. I...I just can't lose you again."

Mia nodded as she spoke out.

"Ya, sorry for that. Sorry that I made you worried."

Bio hold Mia's shoulders as he spoke out.

"Heh, don't worry, I'll not let anyone get you."

Bio hugged Mia with a warm and yet protective instinct content within him. While that is happening, Omni just manage to walk and see again, stubble the area and heard the whole thing. While Omni is still not trusting Bio and still thinks of him as bad news, Ares can't help but feeling sorry for the fact that he is struggling to protect a little ghost girl that is basically his guess why he acted genuine than before. Omni looks at Bio with a wonder on how he is going to do before going back to what he is doing. Omni is thinking to himself.

'What are you going to do, Bio?'

With Murder

Murder is typing the monitor that he made while being in here. By Himmsworth's guidance, he manages to help in adding DETERMINATION, Cosmic Essence, and Nexus detector installed within the systems. And right now, Murder is detecting if anyone is coming for them. Sure, Yesmerian and Himsworth had Omniscient and Omnipresent on their sides but knows that they can't really be here all the time as they got more serious matters to attend to. Murder sigh as he spoke out to himself.

"Well, we were in the clear, at least, for now."

Murder said that as he turns off the screen. He turns to see Omni fully recovered, but still covered in bandages and walks in and sees that Murder notice his arrival. After the awkwardness at the fact that Omni is seeing the man who basically is responsible to put him into a cryostasis chamber, then spoke out.

"Uh...oh...hi...heh."

For a person who is good at suppressing his emotions, this is the first time in a long time actually expressing them, and it is awkwardness of all things. While Murder on the other hand, while can feel the awkwardness, is actually managed to stay stern and focus, and he is good at it, to not show anymore the pain of the air which caught Omni by surprise to be honest. In that scene, it is almost like Murder and Omni swap bodies, or personalities like swap AUs. Murder quickly turns back and continue picking the data and downloading them to the watches he collected. Omni and the others who watch from the distance on the other hand, are all stunned on what just happened. It almost like weird stuff is happening on them and they don't know why. As that Happened, Pearl came in and spoke out.

"So...uh...anyways, I think we need to continue on what we need to do."

Everyone agrees as to get that thought off their minds off. As that happened, Bio came back and with something he picks up within the TransVoid. Bio-Paps saws this, then spoke out.

"BROTHER, WHAT IS THAT YOU GOT?"

Bio looks at his brother as he spoke out.

"It is one of the info about the info to are target."

He then took out something that looked like a device that is not even from the TransVoid. Bio shows it to the gang who see this thing and shows what this is. Himsworth looks at this as he spoke out.

"That is not even coming from the TransVoid. Meaning that someone had found a way to get in and out from this place without the book."

Bio nodded as he spoke out.

"Indeed, which means that something about do what is called a translator, which it is translate the pattern sequence and coded message that we needed to find this location."

Then, Bio-Undyne spoke out.

"Wait, isn't that Himmsworth and Yesmerian can just tell us what to do?"

Then Murder spoke out with a tone almost like Omni.

"There is something that block both Omniscient and Omnipresent. This means that we were on our own, and that it is up to us to find it and destroyed it."

Omni along with everyone looks at Murder who look confuse as Rose spoke out.

"Dude, are you Omni? Cause the tone along with the weird expression you got, this is just weird."

Omni looks at Murder as he spoke out.

"What happened to you? That is usually my thing, and that is not for you."

Murder looks at everyone with confusion as he spoke out.

"Well, that was something, huh. I have no idea what you all are talking about."

Everyone just looks at Murder who is annoyed at this as he waves it out and spoke out.

"You know what, never mind! Anyways, I got traces of DETERMINATION within deep the TransVoid. Meaning We had a trail somewhere, and it probably what we need to go. I got these watches to track the DT traits whatever that comes from."

As he said that, he turns on the watches and see that it detects Murder and all of DT-Tale cast's DETERMINATION along the DETERMINATION that its traits that is outside from the TransVoid. The others all look at each other than at Murder as he spoke out.

"This will give us a chance to locate on what the target was. Also, Bio, can you give me that? I'm going to analyze this."

Bio nodded as he gave it to Murder who grabs it and puts it into a chamber that is connected to the monitor that he turns it back on. He then types it and it analyze on what Multiverse it originated from, and it shows that what Multiverse it is. Another thanks to Himmsworth's help, this machine can also scan objects that originate what places that they made. Murder sigh as he turns to the gang and spoke out.

"Welp, this thing coming from a Multiverse near ours. Meaning that even after we manage to close the portal, there is another one near us and can cause some trouble in the near future. Also, this is a great tool to use as I check for directions, because there are roadblocks that have death traps that I will leave the details out of it."

Everyone nodded in agreement as well as worried that now that the problems are keep getting worse. Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"Welp, any ideas, or any plans before we can go?"

Then DT-Undyne spoke out.

"Question, why can we just find the portal and force it to close with our DT? We have the power to do anything, right?"

Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"Unfortunately, that power is the same power sources use to keeping the portal from being close, meaning that we had to come in with a source and cut the power. Have any questions?"

Everyone looks at each other than at Murder as he spoke out.

"Alright then, we can now do something about this."

For the next 15 minutes about Murder telling the plan and asking if they have to say to the plans. After that is done, omni looks Murder as he spoke out.

"You are sure that the last part will work? I mean that last part is risky and can get into trouble, or all of us killed."

Murder nodded as he spoke out.

"I know, which it is why I have these watches installed a system that help us mitigate the damage, but it will not go completely safe for all of this. So, we need to be very careful about this, or everyone is done for."

Omni nodded as he understands this as Pearl Spoke out.

"Before we all go, like to say that if this is our last moment for seeing you all, then thank you for giving me a second chance. If you didn't come in, then I would still stay and still not be happy about being an Angel. besides, I got someone who is with me."

Bio jumps as he spoke out.

"Don't get that started, Pearl. We only met like weeks ago. Also, please don't rub it on my face, please."

Pearl was saddening a little bit, but Bio did make up for it by giving Pearl his bracelet that he had a long time ago before Bio became the person that he already is. Pearl who is a bit touch, grabs it as Bio spoke out.

"Heh, just got it within the travels of other Orbs. Think of it as souvenir that I got."

Pearl looks at the bracelet then at Bio before hugging him while everyone is sitting in there dumbfounded on what just happened. Murder on the other hand is just glad that Bio and Pearl are ok. He turns to the window as he spoke out.

"That is going to be interesting time together. Wonder how everyone back home is doing?"

Back to the Multiverse

Dust+ is prepping for the travel of the TransVoid while Cam, Robin, and Lily are packing and talking Gaster of their world. The other Gaster is finishing up the other devices that allows them to use whenever they are in danger and Dust+ isn't around. Core is just standing there and making sure that everything is ok as she spoke to Lily.

"Are you sure that you're ok with this? This is the most dangers dimension you probably face. This could be the end to one fate far worse than death."

Lily shook his head as he spoke out.

"Nope, I am not regretting every single last one that we made."

Lily then kneeled down as she spoke to Core.

"Look, I know that this is look bad, but we will not go down on our words, no matter how many people saying don't. If we gonna help Papa Sans, then we will do it, no matter how many times that the problem is, if that being going into one of if not, the most dangerous dimension that there is, then so be it."

Core nodded as her Gaster spoke out.

"Ya, I know that your father would prefer being safe, but judging about how you three acts, then it is safe to assume that you all are going to do this, either they like it, or not."

Lily nodded as Dust+ spoke out.

"It is time to go, Lily. We're going to the TransVoid to get your father."

Lily nodded as she spoke out.

"Coming, Mr. Daimian!"

Core, Ink, Alpha, Error, and Error404 all look at each other as they didn't expect Dust+ to have the name Damian. Cam and Robin are coming to him. Glitch's Gaster looks at them as he spoke out.

"Remember, these gadgets are very dangerous to use in the wrong way, just be sure to follow the instructions carefully!"

They all nodded as Dust+ spoke out.

"You three ready to go?"

They all nodded as Robin spoke out."

"If it is for Dad, then so be it. We can just face the problems HEAD ON!"

Cam nodded as he spoke out.

"Ya, this might be our only chance to end this nonsense for now."

Dust+ nodded as Lily spoke out while summoning her Scythe.

"Let's FUCKING GO!"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

250 5 4
One day, a boy who goes by Night, travels farther than he should.. Ending up in a multiverse that isn't his own, and meeting someone named, Dream. Dr...
54.1K 2.2K 18
Did you know multiverse resets exist? Well they do, and Error is pretty sure they don't cause this much change. This isn't his multiverse. Not anymor...
79.6K 3.7K 39
Balance was tipping in the Star Sanses' favor and Nightmare can't keep up. He needs to make his own group to balance out the multiverse. Is recruitin...
95.1K 6.7K 40
#2 of 64k tagged with Undertale 7/04/24 After drowning as a human, Ashe reawakens as a DustTale variant of Sans. With his ghost Papy helping keep hi...