Broken Lies | 18+

Autorstwa writerbjames

When Aurora decides to escape Blackthorn asylum, her first stop is a random house on a very long road. That... Wiฤ™cej

๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐’
[๐ŸŽ] ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
[๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ“] ๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐’
[๐Ÿ] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐”๐’๐„
[๐Ÿ] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
[๐Ÿ‘] ๐“๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐‹๐„
[๐Ÿ’] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘
[๐Ÿ“] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜
[๐Ÿ”] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐”๐‘๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„
[๐Ÿ•] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐“๐„๐‹
[๐Ÿ–] ๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐”๐“๐’
[๐Ÿ—] "๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ."
[10] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‹๐€๐
[11] ๐…๐Ž๐‚๐”๐’
[12] ๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š๐Ž
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘] ๐๐„๐€๐‚๐„
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’] ๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“] ๐–๐‡๐Ž?

[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”] "๐ˆ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐‘."

1.2K 26 17
Autorstwa writerbjames

[AURORA]

I look at the woman in front of me, my mouth open from shock, "Mom? But I killed you."

"You didn't succeed, my dear." she smiles softly before standing and walking towards me, "You missed by an inch. I got to give it to you, it was a very good aim."

I shake my head and step back when she stands toe to toe with me, "What about dad?" I ask, instantly regretting it when her eyes glass over.

She smiles softly at me again, "Don't worry dear I'm not mad at you." she rubs her hand down my cheek, "I know it was purely an accident."

I nod, it was. She was at the wrong place at the wrong time, and so was my dad. A sob rips out of me when she pulls me into a hug. I cry into her chest, not caring that my tears are currently soaking her shirt. "Don't cry my dear, we have things to discuss."

"Like what?"

"Well, for one. Your brother, Luca." she lets me go and turns me around to face the man who brought me here. So... he was nice because he knew I was his sister?

"Mom, I'm confused." I look him over before looking back at my mom, "Is he dads?"

"yes." she nods, "He is your older brother."

"Oh." that's all I can say as I process this new information. Luca stares at me and smiles before walking over to me and throwing his arms around me, holding me tight against his chest.

'I've waited twenty-two years to meet you." he sighs, squeezing me once more before letting me go, holding my shoulders. "I wanted to hug you before but I knew you wouldn't have come willingly if I just told you."

I look him over. How did I not notice it before? He looks just like Dad. Dark brown hair, brown eyes, sharp jaw, and tall as fuck. So I have a brother now too? Cool, cool, cool.

"Does Sophia know?"

"No." my mom answers simply, "She was too young to know." I nod, "But I know you will tell her eventually." she adds.

"I will."

She nods again before returning to her chair. Luca stays by my side as my mother tells me about my inheritance. She said I was too young at the time of the incident to get the money then. "So, once we let you leave, you will get six million dollars."

"Sorry, what?" I don't even know what I would do with that kind of money. I would buy a house so I can get out of En's way. Speaking of, I wonder if he found out I was gone yet? Knowing him, probably.

"Yes, your father and I accumulated an insane amount of money before, well, you know." I grimace, "And when your father died, I got his half, plus mine. We put aside six million for each kid."

"Why did I not know you were throat-deep in money, Mom?"

She shrugs, "It never came up, dear. We never had to worry about money so you never needed to ask." she was right, we always had three meals a day, clothes, and a roof over our heads. We never had to worry about money.

"Oh, Okay." I sigh and look over at Luca, "Where were you all these years?"

My mom answers for him, "Luca was with your father's good friend, Tommy, for twenty-six years."

"So, you're 28?" I ask Luca and he nods, "Okay."

"Tommy was my father. I never really knew your dad- well, our dad." he sighs, "But since I heard out about you, I've wanted to contact you. I've always dreamed about having a sister, Aurora." he smiles so genuinely that it almost breaks my heart. "I wanna make up all these years if that's okay?"

I laugh, "Of course, that's okay, luc-" he brings me in for another hug, "You're a hugger huh?"

"No, I'm not, but I'll make an exception for my sister."

"nice to meet you, Luca." I laugh, hugging him.

[ENZO]

Two days, that's how long she's been gone.

My mind is going fucking crazy.

Me and Alessio sit in his car with Sophia up in the passenger seat. I sigh, rubbing the palms of my hands over my eyes. "I don't understand where she could be."

"En, you have to relax," Alessio shouts as I hit the window of his car.

"I can't!" I can't lose her. If she dies, I die.

"Enzo, my sister is strong. Trust me, she's okay." Sophia reaches back and puts a hand on my shoulder. I flinch at the contact. I want Aurora touching me, not Sophia. I understand she's trying to contort me but she couldn't, she wasn't her.

"You're right."

Sophis nods before looking at Alessio, "I have an idea."

"What?" he asks, looking at me in the rearview mirror. "Unless you send out an amber alert, we won't find her."

Sophia ignores him, looking at me, "Did you put a tracker in my sister?"

"What the fuck did you just ask me?"

She sighs, maneuvering herself so she can look at me face to face, "When she was drunk, she pulled her hair up for a bit during the party, I saw something in her neck."

What the fuck? "Maybe they did it at the asylum." Alessio adds, pulling into a parking lot and parking, "I mean, maybe they did it so if she got out somehow, they could find her."

"Yeah, Sophia. I didn't put a tracker in your sister. I'm not that fucked up."

"Sorry."

Alessio sighs, "I have an idea too." he runs his hands through his hair, "Let's get some CCTV footage from the hotel."

After I found out Aurora was missing, I ran down the hall and got my brother and Sophia. We left shortly after that, driving to god knows where. "Fuck, yeah, I didn't even think about that."

He pulls out his backpack from Sophia's feet in the passenger's seat and takes out his computer. He goes to his "Hackie Sack" as he likes to call it, and downloads data from two days ago.

After thirty minutes, we didn't find anything. But as soon as I see my beautiful girl being carried out by a random dude I don't know, my blood starts to boil. "Which way did they go?"

"It looks like they went left from the hotel," he says, rubbing his face, "And then they took another left through Portlynn, and continued to go straight before turning right 1.8 miles later. One second."

My knee bounces impatiently. Alessio laughs and looks back at me, "I found her." I smile at him, that's my fucking brother. I knew he would find her; he knew she was my everything.

-

We make it to the large mansion. What the fuck was she doing here? Alessio parks the car far away from the house before looking over at Sophia and handing her a gun, "Stay here. Use this if you need to but don't you dare fucking move. We'll bring Aurora out okay?"

Sophia smiles at Alessio before she nods. Alessio and I get out of the car, our guns strapped to our belts. We make it through the woods that secure the house, coming up at the front. Alessio nods, "In and out, kill as man as need be." I give him a quick nod before knocking the double doors down, shooting the guards as soon as we enter.

A few sneak up behind Alessio but he kills them with ease. After killing most of the men, and injuring some, we make it up the double staircase. A man comes sharply around the corner and I grab him, putting him in a headlock, "Stop!"

My head turns fast, locking eyes with Aurora, "Enzo?" I drop the man I'm holding and run up to her, grabbing her and smashing my lips against hers. She stills for a second before giving in, kissing me harder.

She puts her hands on my shirt and pulls me closer, her lips moving against mine. I pull away and put my forehead against hers, smiling, "I've missed you. Don't leave me again." I looked her over, she was just as beautiful as two days ago. but instead, she had a pretty dress on that hugged her curves in the most perfect way. I kiss her forehead and breathe in deeply, the smell of vanilla reaches my nose.

She rolls her eyes, "It's not like I meant to get kidnapped by my mother."

"Mother?"

She nods, "Yeah, you think it surprises you? I thought I killed her."

"So it was true?"

"Unfortunately." she smiles sadly before hugging me. I don't flinch away from her, never her.

"What the hell is going on here?"

-

HII guys. I feel like this is rushed??? But it took me three hours to write????? Crazy.

I went back and looked at the first couple of chapters and realized how much grammar issues there were. So when the book is finished, I'll go through and rewrite.

Love you. ❤️

- B

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

118 20 11
They're twins; Same looks but opposite personalities. While Diego is trying everything to become just like his father and lets his employees kill an...
9.3K 518 26
Single after three years, Lucia Giordano moves back in with her parents. To satisfy her nosy aunt, Lucia agrees to meet Enzo Vitale, her aunt's sexy...
31.2K 667 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...
154K 4.4K 63
"That's a good girl, Isabella," he murmurs, his words dripping with satisfaction. "Let go. Give in to me." ------- BOOK 1 in the RUSSIAN MADE MAN SER...