Miraculously a Miracle: 500 S...

By Random1ofAkind

This is a story about a girl. A girl who is Y/N. Y/N has live in Paris for three years with her parents. Alth... More

Intro.
No.2
No. 3
No. 4

No. 1

21 3 0
By Random1ofAkind

"Since Paris doesn't want us, we'll just go to the Moon, just like in Jules Verne's book!" Mr. Pigeon and his pigeons lift the Eiffel Tower. The pigeons fly it off into the air. "And how do you figure you'll breathe in space, birdbrain?" I shout to him. "Come, my dear pigeons! In space, no one can hear you!" Mr. Pigeon shouts. "Lucky Charm!" Ladybug uses her power. She looks at us. "I know how to use my Lucky Charm!" Ladybug tells us. "Let's bring him back to Earth before he hurts himself!" She says. I nod.

I grab my yo-yo and open it, grabbing a purple berry popping it in my mouth. My regular suit turns bright. A mask covers my face. "You guys ready?" I ask them. "Ready as I'll ever be!" Chat Noir says and we fly after the Eiffel Tower.

-~-Third Person~-~

"Oh! Check out Cosmobug, Electrowolf and Astrocat fly in those new suits!" Alya records the three hero's flying up after Mr. Pigeon. "Yo, peeps! This is Alya Césaire, live from Paris, where our heroes are battling Mr. Pigeon for the fifty-first time! They really are Miraculous, aren't they?" Alya sighs. She looks at the scene, suddenly there's red and black butterflies fixing everything. Putting everything back to where it was.

~-~Y/n's POV-~-

I run inside and place the book down where it was. "There you go!" I say. I turn around and see Chat Noir holding a yellow and red rose. He hands me the red rose and Ladybug the yellow one. "Chat Noir I told you to stop bringing me flowers!" Ladybug holds the bridge of her nose in annoyance. "Yeah, I know. When I tried to offer you a red rose, you told me that red symbolizes "passion", so you refused it! And I offered you a white rose, but you said that white stood for "pure love", and you refused it too! So now I'm offering you a yellow rose, because I've looked it up and yellow represents friendship. Here's to a perfect partnership" he smiles. "Are you sure yellow roses don't represent jealousy?" Ladybug sarcastically asks.

"Uh- No. That would be blue roses? Hang on! No, purple!! Or was it orange?" Chat Noir holds his head. I put my hand on his shoulder. "You don't need to give me flowers! I already know you're the best partner ever, Cat Noir."she smells the rose "It smells really good anyway. Thanks, kitty!" she uses her yo-yo to leave the tower.

"I love the flower. It's very beautiful." I hug him and kiss him on the cheek and leave. "Bye Chaton!" I shout and dive down the tower. I use my yo-yo to swing away halfway down. I run after Ladybug and see she runs into an alley. I run in after her and detransform.

"Can you believe that was the fifty-first time we battled Mr. Pigeon!" I ask Marinette as we run to the school. "Y/n wait!" she shouts. "What?" I ask "A new poster of Adrien!" she takes a picture of Adrien. Tikki flies out of her bag and Zinna out of mine.. "Marinette, you'll be late for school." Tikki tells the girl. "Ah! He's so perfect!" Marinette admires the poster.

"I thought you've stopped collecting photographs of Adrien." Zinna asks. "Uh- But it's different this time, Zinna! This is... uh, for work! It's, um, research for my future designs! Adrien and I are done! See? I can even look into his beautiful green eyes without getting mesmerized!" she looks intensely into his eyes. "Marinette!" I pull her and run. "Yeah! Right, right!" she shouts and runs beside me. The two Kwamis go into our bags.

We enter the school and run to the library. I sit down next to Adrien and Marinette sits next to Alya.

I nudge Adrien. "Hey Blondie." I smile. "Hey N/n." he smiles.

"Congratulations! That truly was a sensational student film!" Ms. Bustier claps. I squeeze Adriens hand and sit crisscrossed.

"And completed just in time for our departure to French American Friendship Week... in New York!" Mr. Damocles tells us. The students cheer, I look at Adrien who stays silent. I nudge him once again. "Hey cheer up I'm sure something will go right and you'll be able to come. I'm also very excited to go back to New York." I tell him. He smiles softly but I see it go away once I turn to the front.

I move my finger up and down his hand. "Ah! Good thing my parents aren't letting me go with you! Not seeing you all for a week will feel like a vacation!" Chloe flips her hair. "But, Miss Bourgeois, your parents already gave the authorization. You are coming along with everyone!" Mr. Damocles tells the girl. "What?! Our your going to hear from Daddikins!" Chloe contacts her father.

"I, on the other hand, regret to inform you that I can't come with you after all." Ms. Bustier sighs. "What? Why?" I ask. "I just have a few medical exams I couldn't postpone, because... I will soon be having a baby!" Ms. Bustier announces. Everybody cheers again.

"Ms.Mendeleiev will be substituting Ms. Bustier" everybody groans at Mr. Damocles statement. "She's not cool! New York with her will be so lame!! She won't let us do anything!" Kim pouts. "Everything okay bud?" Nino asks Adrien frowning again. "My father isn't going to let me go-as usual" Adrien sighs. Nino looks at me and I look at him. I shrug. "I'm stuck in Paris too! I have obligations because of my charity work, but we could see each other, if you'd like." Lila leans back.

I glare at her. I just glare at Lila until.. "N/n." Adrien nudges me. "Oh sorry." I smile at Lila. "No!" Marinette shouts. Everyone looks at her.

"Uh-? I mean... no! We made that film together, all of us! Which means Adrien must come with me! Uhh... I mean, us! He's our friend and you don't let a friend down! Just like in the film, when sock-Lafayette comes and helps his friend sock-Washington find freedom." she points at Adrien "Adrien, you're our sock-Washington!! You're my friend! And as your friend, it is our duty to go and see your father and convince him to let you come with us!!" Marientte says determined. I look back at Adrien and his face is lit up.

Everyone shouts "Yeah!" "We're coming with you!" Rose shouts. "Thank you, Marinette. But my father's a difficult man to convince." Adrien tells her. "I will never let a friend down!" Marinette points and Adrien once again.

After the whole fiasco that happened in the library I talk with Adrien and Nino outside of the school. "Do you think they'll convince him?" I ask the two. "Maybe not." Adrien shrugs, "Hopefully none of them get akumatized." I tell them. I play with Adriens ring on his finger while we walk down the stairs.

"Yeah. Let's hope that doesn't happen again." Nino chuckles. "Alright." Adrien sighs. Adrien does his hand shake with Nino and I just hug Nino from the side. "Bye Nino!" I shout and re-enter the school for our fencing class.

-After the Class-

I go to my locker and take off my epee mask. I let my h/c down and brush it out with my hand. "What's wrong Adrien?" I hear I peek my head to Adrien and Kagami. "My whole class is going to New York tomorrow. I wish I could be going with them." Adrien looks at her. "I'm sad for you, but happy for us. This'll give us more time to practice. When you're as weak as you were today, the pleasure of beating you is lessened. Although Y/n is a much better challenge-" she looks at Adrien.

"I'm kidding." she smiles. She gets up "Bye Adrien." she waves. "Bye Kagami!" I shout and grab my bag. "Bye Adrien." I wave and kiss him on the cheek before leaving the locker room. I run out of the school and to the side.

"Zinna, full moon!" I transform and use my yo-yo to go onto a roof. Running to my house. I get a call from Ladybug. "Hey Wolverine, we have to tell Chat Noir in about 30 minutes meet at the usual spot." Ladybug says over the phone. "Yup, okay I just finished my fencing practice. See you in a bit!" I tell her.

I hang up and groan. I walk on the roof and stop. I run and jump to another building. I start running because I didn't want to be late. Once I get there the sun was setting. I see Ladybug and jump down behind her. I sit next to her.

"Do you think he'll be fine with it?" I ask her. "
She sighs "I hope so.". A few minutes later Chat Noir sits down next to me.

We tell him about how we're leaving. "You're going away?!" Chat shouts. "Only for a few days. It's nothing important, kitty-cat! But I can't tell you anymore, in-" "In order to protect our secret identities. I know the drill, m'ladies" he sighs. I put my hand on his knee.

"In case, anything happens in Paris, an akumatized villain, a Sentimonster, anything... All you have to do is click here and I'll come back as fast as I can. For emergencies only, of course!" I hand him a button and me and Ladybug hold a little black cat in our hands. Chat Noir presses the button multiple time making the cats vibrate. I smile at him.

"Of course! Just go and rest easy. I'll be Paris' substitute guardian! Am I not the perfect partner after all?" Chat Noir asks. "I'm counting on you. No funny business, OK?" Ladybug points at him. "Have I ever struck you as the funny kind? I'm as serious as they get!" Chat touches the button again and Ladybug groans in annoyance. I chuckle at the little cat jumping up.

~-~The next day~-~

I wake up and yawn. I see Zinna on my chest. I pet her head and pick her up gently. I place her on my pillow, I see my phone vibrating. "Hey Adrien.." I yawn. "What's up?" I ask, I enter the restroom and splash water onto my face. "Y/n, I'm going to New York!" Adrien tells me. "What? Really! Yes!" I say "That's great Adrien. See you later, I'm going to get ready." I tell him "Okay bye N/n." he hangs up. God I love it when he calls me that. I think and brush my teeth. I change out of my clothes and put my toothbrush in my bag.

I leave my room and knock on Nathaniel's door. "Nathaniel! Wake up!" I shout. He opens the door and he's ready. "Oh goodie your awake." I smile. "I'm tired is what I am." he groans. "We'll he have about 25 minutes left so get a little breakfast meal." I shrug. I grab my bag and take it outside, I put it in the car and close the trunk. Nathaniel is carrying her bag to the door.

I open the trunk again and Nathaniel puts his bag in the trunk. I close it again. "I'm going to go get my keys and an apple, do you need anything?" I ask him. "Another apple and water please." he asks. "Coming up!" I run to the kitchen. "Mr Jones! Do you know where the water is?" I ask my butler. "Ms. L/n over here." He grabs tow water bottles. "Oh thanks!" I grab two apples from the fruit bowl.

I see dad and Nathaniel's mom. I walk to them both and hug them. "Bye guys! Love y'all!" I shout and run out the door. I toss an apple and a water to Nathaniel. We enter the car and I start it. I honk twice and leave the driveway.

I play some songs. "So how's that comic you and Marc are writing going?" I ask him. "G-good." he smiles. "That's great." I take a bite of my apple. "I might see Zoe when we get there!" I tell Nathaniel. "She lives somewhere there, I honestly forgot. I hope she comes visits me soon." I sigh.

We pull up to the bus stop and I park the car.

"Cmon Nath!" I tell him. I unload the bags and close the trunk. I lock the car. Me and Nathaniel race to the bus, "Hah! I won!" I touch the bus. "You had a head start." Nathaniel pouts. "Yeah yeah." I laugh.

We enter the bus with our bags and I sit next to Adrien.I give him a kiss on the cheek I turn to Alya who's looking for Marinette. "Is she not here yet?" I ask Alya. "Nope." Alya says.

The bus drives away and we go to the airport. A few minutes later Alya gasps loudly "Look! Marinette!" she points at the window. The bus stops, Marinette grabs her bag and kisses Luka.

Marinette gets on the bus and sits next to Alya. I look at Adrien and smile at him. "I'm so glad your coming with us." I tell him. "Yeah, me too." he smiles back.

*~*~*~*

I'm so sorry guys also very late for me once again 😭

Bug out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 699 29
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...
190K 20.3K 56
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...
56.7K 1.2K 26
.. a story, of a girl who has a condition that could change her life for the greater good. Loni has a medical condition that stopped her from develop...
21K 661 28
Unicode ငယ်ကိုအရမ်းမုန်းတာပဲလားမမမုန်း သဲငယ် ငါ့ဘဝမှာမင်းကိုအမုန်းဆုံးပဲ တစ်သက်လုံးမုန်းန...