Supernatural Superpowers

By LiverThief

Despite the strange things that have been happening lately, everything seems normal for self-proclaimed Maste... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: What Just Happened?
Chapter 2: Yum Yum a Knuckle Sandwich
Chapter 3: Clouds and Haloes
Plot Dump: The Chapter a.k.a Chapter 4
Chapter 5: Boys n' Bombs
Chapter 6: Cumulonimbus
Chapter 7: The Sky is Falling
Chapter 9: Cock Jokes and Aliens and Lemons. Oh, My!
Chapter 10: Shopping Mall Shootout
Chapter 11: Demon on Demon Action (Meanwhile...)
Chapter 12: Uh-Oh, SpaghettiOs
Chapter 13: Nyeh, What's Up Doc?

Chapter 8: Down with the Sickness ft. FNAF

100 1 0
By LiverThief

Wednesday Night, Freddy Fazbear's Party Pizzeria (Now 100% Murder Free)

Well, it appeared that Mike had finished renovating his little kiddie restaurant so now Adam was back on the night shift. Sure he basically had to sleep in the afternoon but at least he wasn't living off a shoestring anymore and having to borrow money from his, quite frankly, loaded dad.

Adam walked into the door of the pizzeria sporting his purple security uniform and golden badge. He looked over to see his mummy-like manager perk his head up and wave a bandaged hand at him. The rapper waved back before heading back to the security office. Now, if this was any other location that had him on the graveyard, he would've spent three hours sleeping and the rest actually doing his job; but, Adam had a reason to pull an all-nighter for this particular job.

You see, the animatronic characters do get a bit quirky at night, and they're programmed to try to get into the guard's room to scare them just to entertain themselves (AI on those things is top notch). However, if Adam gets to the end of his shift without anyone entering than he gets extra money at the end of the week.

Usually, this would send Adam into a frenzy of checking cameras and employing defenses as fast as he could, but he has an ace up his sleeve. Using his newfound powers isn't cheating if it's something that's a part of him right? After all, he and the robots are about 50/50 and he needed the money this month.

Adam looked at the clock and noticed it read 11:59. He put on his signature smirk as he sat down in his chair.

"Let the games begin."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
12:00 AM

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring* *Click*

"Hey Adam, thanks for coming back to work with us. I know we've kinda starved you out of your money for a little while, but to make up for it we're doubling your paycheck for this week."

Adam perked his head up at the mention of a pay raise. Just one more reason to che-er-use unconventional winning tactics.

"Anyways, the animatronics hadn't gotten to, uh what's the word they use? Oh right, play in a little while so they might be a little more active than you're used too. Before I hang up, new company policy demands that I tell you about the new stuff that was added. Yeah, I know you don't care but I like my job so sorry about that. Anyways, the floor tiles were changed-"

Adam tuned out the rest of the call as he switched on the monitors. As he suspected, the stars of the show were still on stage and everyone else was in their usual spot. He rested his head on his hand as he thought of a way to spend the hour away.

"Y''know, I wonder how fast I can switch cameras?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1:00 AM

"Maybe I should start picking up instruments; break a few world records."

So our speed demon decided to have a little fun first instead of doing his job, yeah his hand was a little numb but it was worth it. Then he realized that he hadn't actually checked the animatronics for over an hour.

"Oh shoot!"

He quickly checked his door lights and saw Bonnie standing right outside the door. The lights were on for barely a second before Adam slammed the door in his face.

"Yeah that's right, can't outpace these hands."

Once he heard Bonnie walking away, he opened the door as he chuckled to himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2:00 AM

Alright, so Bonnie must not have been to happy about having victory snatched away from him because he kept coming back again, and again, and again. Occasionally Chica would stop by to visit but the bunny was just relentless. Luckily, Adam's newfound powers proved too difficult for them to get past, especially the precognition. However, this didn't stop the bluenette from being greatly irritated at the moment.

"Oh my god, go away."

Adam opened the door only to see Bonnie leaning against the wall reading a newspaper. The rabbit looked up only to be met with another door slam. Finally, he wandered off as the musical security guard checked on his cameras to stall Foxy and wind the music box. That creepy puppet has gotten him one too many times.

"God my arms are getting sore probably thanks to Bonnie's camping ass. Whatever, this night has been annoying so far, but not difficult. Heh, this'll be a piece of cake."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3:00 AM

Yeah, Adam ate his words real quickly. He was being assaulted from all sides by animatronics. Bonnie was just as aggressive as ever and Chica decided to take a page out of his book as well. Not only that, but the two main threats all but stopped Adam from keeping an eye on Foxy, forcing him to stop the fox from entering a good few times as well. It didn't help that the music box was being demanding and that Freddy was finally off the stage.

All of the moving around he had to do was starting to take a toll as he got more light headed as the night progressed. Soon, a familiar laugh rang throughout the building, Freddy had moved. Adam checked the cameras and noticed how close the bear was getting to his office.

"Oh this isn't good, they're using up my power. If it wouldn't get me fired I probably would've strangled Mike by now for having the building shut off after I used up a certain amount of power."

He quickly switched to Pirate's Cove to stall Foxy before closing a door on Chica.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4:00 AM

Alright so now Adam was running around the office like a madman, shutting doors, winding music boxes, and checking cameras. It didn't help that he was starting to feel nauseous. At some point his arms turned gray but he didn't really care, anything to get him through the night.

He stayed in his routine before he heard a familiar annoyance rear its ugly head.

"Hello."

He turned on the light to the office window and sure enough, there was a familiar balloon-toting animatronic. Adam quickly put on his Freddy mask as the fat robot hopped through the window, stared at the young man, and ran out of the office laughing.

"Yeah, you aren't jamming my doors again you little turd."

The small moment of stillness allowed the nausea to wear off for a second, but not for long as chaos resumed the second Balloon Boy left the office.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5:00 AM

So at this point everything had fallen into complete disarray. Phone Dude wasn't lying when he said the characters would be more active this night, what he failed to mention is that they ingested 500 kilograms of ketamine before washing it down with a barrel full of Red Bull.

The only thing keeping Adam moving was sheer motivation. He was sore all over; and if wasn't for his precog alerting him to at least half of the danger, then he would've lost a long time ago.

"C'mon, it's just one more hour. You can do this."

He heard Freddy's laughter ring out from outside his door and quickly shut it before the bear could enter his office. His arm recoiled at contact with the button as a jolt of pain shot through it. Adam groaned as he did his best to persevere through the night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5:55 AM

Yeah, Adam didn't know if he was going to make it. He was exhausted and sore to the point of near-collapse, he felt ready to lose whatever he ate last night, and to top it off his nose was runny. His legs had turned gray and were practically carrying him around the office out of impulse rather than of Adam's own will.

Animatronics were attacking left and right, slowly draining what sliver of power he had left. Soon enough, Bonnie came for one last attack as the purple clad sick-urity guard was forced to close the door. That right there used up the last bit of power that Adam was given for the night.

Soon, all the lights in the building shut off and all the doors opened up as the animatronics went back to their starting places to rest. Well, all except one.

Adam heard footsteps approaching his left door before the moment he knew was coming happened.

*Cue Toreador March*

Adam could only sit still and pray for 6:00 AM to happen before Freddy claimed victory. After 20 seconds, all went quiet as Freddy's music box finished playing its classic tune as the bear's eye lights went out.

*End Toreador March*

The room shifted to a pitch-black as Adam heard footsteps slowly approach his position. He silently begged the clock to turn over to 6:00. Finally, the moment of truth came.

*DING DONG DING DONG* *DING DONG DING DONG* "Yaaaaaay!"

Adam breathed out a sigh of relief as the lights in the building turned back on after the grandfather clock finally finished its chime. He slowly got out of his chair and tried to walk towards the door. The musician barely made it a few steps before collapsing from a mixture of pain and exhaustion.

Luckily, before he could hit the ground a brown, robotic hand pulled him up. Adam looked up to see Freddy standing above him as the beat helped him up. If there was anything that Adam could say was the biggest improvement to the franchise, it was hiring a guy who actually cared about customer and worker safety like Mike. The bear looked down at Adam as its conversation processors finally allowed it to speak.

"Careful there Mr. Hatsune, we wouldn't want to get a concussion now, would we?

"No...I'm just feeling a little sore."

Freddy chuckled.

"Ah, I see me and my friends have given you quite the workout."

Adam laughed in response.

"Yeah, you could say that."

Freddy's ears perked up before mentioning something.

"Oh, uh, clean your face off, you...got a little something on it."

Adam gave the bear a strange look before shrugging and giving him his farewells

"Alright then, see you tomorrow night Freddy."

"Take care Mr. Hatsune, although I should warn you that you won't be so lucky tomorrow."

The rapper chuckled as he smirked back at the bear

"Oh we'll see about that."

With that, he slowly lumbered his way to the bathroom as Freddy got back on stage. Adam looked in the mirror and noticed blood dripping down his nose and starting to cover his mouth and chin. Startled, he quickly wiped it off and made sure no more blood was coming out.

After cleaning himself up, he walked out of the restaurant only to be bumped into by two small figures. Barely keeping his balance, Adam looked down to see two familiar masked kids. One wearing skeleton head while the other wore a pumpkin head. The one wearing a skull mask spoke up with a wide, dopey grin.

"Hello Mr. Boyfriend, are you here for spooky pizza as well?"

"...Spooky Pizza? I mean, the robots can be kind of creepy but-" The one wearing the pumpkin mask interrupted him.

"No no no. This place is haunted with spooky ghosts. That means the pizza here is equally spooky."

"How would you know that?"

"Roy told me so."

The kids suddenly took notice of Boyfriend's uniform and gasped with stars in their eyes.

"Oooooh! Pump, he works the spooky night shift!"

"Ooh! Oooh! Let's ask him about how spooky it is!"

"Okay! Do the mascots roam around at night?"

"Do you see weird things at night?"

"Do they try to get you?"

"Do they stuff people into suits?"

"Are the robots haunted?"

"Is there a mean purple guy in the restaurant?"

Boyfriend was feeling a little overwhelmed as the two excited kids continued rambling off questions. Luckily, he was saved from the inquiry assault by a purple-haired lady.

"Skid! Pump!"

The two kids stopped asking questions and turned around as an exhausted looking woman ran towards the scene. She knelt over and gasped for breath before straightening her posture and focusing on the two children.

"Hi Miss Lila."
"Hi Mom!"

"Kids, I think you're making Boyfriend a little uncomfortable at the moment."

"Oh it's fine Lila, they're just a little curious."

Lila let out a small smile as she picked up the two kids.

"Say, shouldn't they be asleep? They have school today."

"...About that."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raymond Brown Elementary School, Yesterday...

All seemed to be a normal school day if one looked from the outside. However, if they listened close, they could hear screams of terror and a demonic roar emanate from one of the first floor classrooms.

Suddenly, a teacher was thrown out of the window as students fled the classroom as the teacher got up and ran away. Soon, the entire school was evacuated except for two students. As a demonic double bass waved its tendril-like strings around the classroom while roaring. Soon, its attention was turned to the costumed kids who dared to summon it. Before it could attack them though, Skid announcer something important to the monster.

"Hey Piavavukburgh, is'a spooky month!"

The demonic chordophone stopped waving its strings around as its eyes widened in sudden realization.

"Ĩ̶̦̟̮͊̔ẗ̵̪̜̻͙́̈͒'̸͔̿̈́͝͝s̷̢̘͎̉̕ ̷̛̩̾͌̅s̵̯̒p̸͚̱̈́͐͜͝o̷̞̜̓̉ö̴̡̞̯́͂̚̚k̶̮̱̟͖͊̾y̵̮̣͑ͅ ̶̲̠̱̚͠m̵̼̳̈́̓͌̿ö̶̜̩́̀n̴̦͎͖͒̌̃̓t̸͈͌̓́̀h̶͚̺̕?̶̞͍̗̐̇̍͑"

The two kids left the classroom as the evil instrument swung its strings from right to left in a frantic fashion with a happy smile on its lower bout.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"They aren't allowing candles and lighters in school anymore."

"...Y'know I don't know if it's a good or bad thing to say I've seen and heard weirder."

Lila chuckled as the kids did the spooky dance in her arms.

"Well, I better get going, who knows what these two could get into if I don't bring them back home."

She looked down at the two hyper kids before asking them a very important question.

"Hey kids, do you want to go get some spooky pancakes?"

"YEAH!" They both cheered simultaneously.

While Lila headed off with the spooky pair in hand, Boyfriend realized something.

"Oh shoot I've gotta get Ritz up!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adam's House...

Adam almost fell asleep while driving home from his night shift so Girlfriend took the responsibility of driving Ritz to school. Being sore and tired, he laid on the couch as he thought about what had transpired during his shift. He's been exhausted after shifts before but never this tired. He's also concerned about his nosebleed, the other abnormalities could be explained by not enough sleep or eating something bad, but not that.

Adam thought that maybe he just worked himself too hard that night, but he would still pay attention to see if it would get worse. He eventually nodded off right as Girlfriend got back.

"Boyfriend? Boyfriend, I'm back. Where are-"

She walked into the living room only to see him snoozing on the couch.

"Awwwww." she cooed as she grabbed a blanket and placed it over him before giving him a small kiss on the forehead. She then took out her phone to call her dad, she didn't need him to worry about her and end up making a surprise return. Unbeknownst to her and Boyfriend, someone may have been watching the blue haired boy during his little job via electrical grid.

"Well now, I think Gabriel will be most pleased to hear about this."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile...

Daddy Dearest was holding the side of his head in confusion and frustration. Why couldn't he just get rid of this little blue bastard. All his assassins either refused to do their job, gave up after losing a rap battle, or couldn't kill him before he got away. He tried talking get them to break up, he gave up at that after the third attempt. It's like the universe was deliberately working against him in making his daughter's life better.

Speaking of which, it was infuriating to him just why his daughter continued to date him. She deserved better! How could she not see him for the weak, arrogant, stupid little brat that he is? It puzzled the elder demon as he continued to find ways to rid himself of that human pest. As he planned to find another way to get rid of Boyfriend, his phone rang. He quickly picked it up after seeing who was calling.

"Sweetheart, are you okay!?"

"Oh thank goodness. Where are you?"

"Good."

"You haven't been seeing you-know-who have you?"

"Excellent."

"Me? Oh, I'm just taking care of some...business stuff."

"Alright."

"Love you too sweetie, bye."

Dearest smiled in content as he went back to scheming mode. Soon his wife walked in as he turned to face her.

"Well, now I know what the extra day was for. Still trying to kill him are we?"

"Of course dearie, it's best for daughter after all."

Mearest developed a wicked grin on her face as she walked closer to her husband.

"I think I could help with that."

Dearest developed an equally as wicked smile as he placed a hand on his chin.

"Really now?"

"Yes, it might not be a perfect idea, but I think I might have found someone who could take care of the shrimp once and for all."

"Please, tell me more."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh wa-a-a-ah!

Who's the assassin that the Dearest's are going to hire? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z.

Anyways I'm going to fix some typos for the previous chapter now. See y'all later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 292 18
"Failure!" That was one of the last words Keith heard from his parents. His only hope is to marry this girl in a competition so that he isn't homeles...
27.1K 462 15
Whitty has never been fond of being close to anyone. Whitty hates it to be near anyone in general with the way he is. So when he had to battle with s...
7.6K 233 14
Β·Ν™*Μ©Μ©Ν™ΛšΜ©Μ₯Μ©Μ₯*Μ©Μ©Μ₯Ν™γ€€βœ©γ€€*Μ©Μ©Μ₯Ν™ΛšΜ©Μ₯Μ©Μ₯*̩̩͙‧͙ β˜†β™‘β˜† .Β·Ν™*Μ©Μ©Ν™ΛšΜ©Μ₯Μ©Μ₯*Μ©Μ©Μ₯Ν™γ€€βœ©γ€€*Μ©Μ©Μ₯Ν™ΛšΜ©Μ₯Μ©Μ₯*̩̩͙‧͙ . This is entirely my own au. I am rewriting the...
9.3K 173 39
A mysterious kid comes out at night to help anyone and everyone that's homeless, lost, and etc. When she stops two small young adults from harassing...