Daisy || Lee Felix [용복] ˢᵏᶻ

By Enhadrafts

Maybe in another life, you'll be mine.... More

NOTE
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

04

82 9 0
By Enhadrafts

It's been quite some time since the new kid came.

You and him have been hanging out alot.

And I can see it in your eyes that you have feelings for him too, that you liked him too..

I didn't like that.. I didn't liked that you guys are so close even tho it's been just a few day.

You guys have gotten so close, and it hurts me alot.

Its not my place but I can't help the flower of love and desire blooming in my chest.

I can't help but just love you more as the days pass.

I wish I was that one making you smile that bright.

I wish I was the one making you laugh so loud.

I wish I was the one you looked at with such adoration and liking in your eyes.

If only I approached you first maybe.. Just maybe it would be me with you.

6/4/1921

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
64.9K 2.6K 23
The Durslys see Harry use accidental for the first time when they are visiting New York. They left him there. Who will find him? What will happen? I...
11.2K 207 14
Adrina and Georgie have been best friends since second grade every year was the same but now its different
189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...