Red Light || Miraculous Story

Von UnmatchedPictures

Zane Dupain-Cheng Is The Older Adopted Brother Of Marinette Dupain Cheng. At the same time that she becomes L... Mehr

1-1:Stormy Weather.
1-2:The Evilustrator
1-3:Lady Wifi
1-4:Princess Fragrance
1-5:Dark Cupid
1-6:Mr Pigeon
1-7:The Pixelator
1-8:Copycat
1-9:The Bubbler
1-10:Simon Says
1-11:Rogercop
1-12:The Gamer
1-13:Animan
1-14:Darkblade
1-15:The Pharaoh
1-16:Timebreaker
1-17:Horrifcator
1-18:The Pupeteer
1-19:The Mime
1-20:Guitar Villain
1-21:Reflekta
1-22:The Red Ranger, Ladybug and Cat Noir Origins 1
1-23:Stoneheart Origins 2
1-24:Antibug/Psycho Red
1-25:Kung Food
1-26:Volpina/S1 Finale
2-1:The Collector
2-2:Prime Queen
2-3:Glaciator
2-4:Despair Bear
2-5:Trouble Maker
2-6:Gigantitan
2-7:Riposte
2-8:Befana
2-9:Frightningale
2-10:Gorizilla
2-11:Robostus
2-12:Sapotis
2-13:The Dark Owl
2-14:Syren
2-15:Zombizou
2-16: Captain Hardrock
2-17: Frozer
2-18: Style Queen (Queen's Battle 1)
2-19: Queen Wasp (Queen's Battle 2)
2-20:Reverser
2-21: Anansi
2-22: Malediktator
2-23: Sandboy
2-24: Catalyst (Heroes Day 1)
2-25:Mayura (Heroes' Day 2)
2-26: Santa Claws/S2 Finale(Special)
3-1: Chameleon
3-2: Animaestro
3-3: Bakerix
3-4:Backwarder
3-5: Reflekdoll
3-6: Weredad
3-7: Silencer
3-8: Oni-Chan
3-9: Miraculer
3-10: Oblivio
3-11: Desperada
3-12: Christmaster (Special)
3-13: Startrain
3-14: Kwamibuster
3-15: Feast
3-16: Gamer 2.0
3-17: Stormy Weather 2
3-18: Ikari Gozen
3-19: Timetagger
3-20: Party Crasher
3-21: The Pupeteer 2
3-22: Cat Blanc/Black Dragon
3-23: Félix
3-24: Ladybug
3-25: Heart Hunter (The Battle of the Miraculous 1)
3-26: Miracle Queen (The Battle Of The Miraculous 2)/S3 Finale
MOVIE: Miraculous New York
MOVIE: Miraculous Shanghai
4-1: Truth
4-2: Lies
4-3: Gang Of Secrets
4-4: Mr Pigeon 72
4-5: Psychocomedian
4-6: Furious Fu
4-7: Sole Crusher
4-8: Queen Banana
4-9: Gabriel Agreste
4-10: Mega Leech
4-11: Guiltrip
4-12: Crocoduel
4-13: Sentibubbler
4-14: Glaciator 2
4-15: Hack-San
4-16: Rocketear
4-17: Wishmaker
4-18: Simpleman
4-19:Qilin
4-20: Dearest Family
4-21: Ephermal
4-22: Kuro Neko
4-23: Penalteam
4-24: Risk (Shadow Moth's Final Attack - Part 1)
4-25: Strikeback (Shadow Moths Final Attack Part 2)/S4 Finale
5-1: Evolution
5-2: Multiplication
5-3: Destruction
5-4: Jubilation
5-5: Illusion
5-6: Determination
5-7: Passion
5-8: Reunion
5-9: Elation
5-10: Transmission (The Kwamis' Choice - Part 1)
5-11: Deflagaration (The Kwamis' Choice - Part 2)
5-12: Perfection
5-13: Migration
5-14: Derision
5-15: Intuition
5-16: Protection
5-17: Adoration
5-19: Revelation
5-20: Confrontation
5-21: Collusion
5-22: Revolution
5-23: Conformation (The Final Day - Part 1)
5-24: Re-Creation (The Final Day - Part 2)/ Series Finale...
Final Movie*probably*: Miraculous Paris
#1 On Power Rangers Genre!!!!
My Friend Made A Fight Edit Of Zane
This Crazy Mfer Is Back At It
Movie: The Scarlet Death...

5-18: Emotion

88 1 3
Von UnmatchedPictures

Scene: At the Île aux Cygnes. André prepares an ice cream.

André: At last! Spearmint for his eyes, for his skin, vanilla, blueberry for her hair, rose for her perfume, and voilà!

He presents his ice cream for Adrien and Marinette. He squints at them suspiciously right after.

André: No drama this time? Everything all right?

Adrien: Everything's perfect. (grabs the ice cream and while holding Marinette's hand)

André: Victory! I never thought I'd serve this flavor combination! Now that my mission on Earth is accomplished, I can finally ride off into the sunset and make new flavors of ice cream for the sweethearts of Venus! I'm only kidding, of course. André is to Paris like whipped cream is to chocolate! Bon appétit, kids!

He rides his bicycle with his cart attached to it and drives off.

Marinette: Thanks, André!

The two of them proceed to walk to the opposite direction, continuing their ice cream date. They sit on the sand, eating ice cream together like the true couple that they've become.

Adrien and Marinette stare at each other for a moment after a spoonful of ice cream, and lean in for a kiss, but Adrien's phone rings the moment their lips are about to touch.

BRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Adrien: (grabs his phone in his pocket) Oh, sorry! I have to go, I'm meeting with... with my father! I didn't tell you about it... because I forgot, and I'm already late. (He gets up, and hands Marinette the ice cream) See you soon, Marinette! (waves and rushes off.)

Marinette: Uh, see ya... (shifts her head to her pouch) Is it me, or did he get super weird all of a sudden?

Tikki: When you're together, you two are always weird, Marinette! (looks at the ice cream) Mmm! That ice cream looks delicious! You done with it?

Marinette gives her ice cream to Tikki as she looks up on the bridge from where she is sitting and sees Placide I.T. from afar who is holding the car door open for Adrien and lets him in the car. Marinette watches as the car drives away, and her expression saddens.

Scene: Île aux Cygnes, at an open café. Sitting at a table with Nino and Alya, Marinette rants about the events that occurred earlier with Adrien.

Marinette: I don't understand... we hang out almost everyday! We've both told each other we're in love! Yet, everytime we're about to kiss, something comes up. We're together having a good time, and poof! Off he runs, like a prince who's about to turn into a pumpkin. Do you think Adrien's hiding something?

Alya: You don't know?

Marinette: Don't know what?

Alya and Nino laugh.

Nino: You, the girl who used to know Adrien's schedule over the next fifteen years by heart? YOU have no idea what he's doing tonight?

Marinette: (She glares at the two, with her arms crossed) Well, no, I don't! I'll have you know that because of a certain friend's advice. I stopped making Adrien plans, and decided to let things happen because NO, I can't control everything, and yes, he's free to do whatever he wants.

Alya: (puts a hand on Marinette's shoulder, and pulls out her Alliance ring) Alliance, could you please look up the "Diamonds' Dance", (holds up her Alliance's hologram) Tonight, Adrien's attending the Diamonds' Dance, a society ball his father organizes every year for his most powerful friends and their children.

Marinette: But... why didn't he tell me about it?

Nino: I'm guessing he didn't want to make you sad because he can't bring you.

Alya: You gotta be on the official guests' list to get in. Kagami will be there, as well as Prince Ali, Chloé, Zoé.

Marinette: Zoé? But we're supposed to go to the movies together tonight!

Scene: Jardin des Tuileries. Kagami and her mother, Tomoe are practicing fencing, having a one-on-one battle against each other. Tomoe smacks Kagami's sword out of her hand. Kagami heavily pants.

Tomoe: That's enough for today. Go get your things. We have to get ready.

Kagami: Yes, Mother.

Kagami begins to walk over to a nearby bench where her stuff lays before being interrupted by a familiar face.

Lila: Hello, Kagami. (holds a water bottle and a towel)

Kagami: Uh, I'll be right with you, Mother! (walks over to Lila.)

Lila: You don't look happy, Kagami. Is something wrong? (hands Kagami a water bottle)

Kagami: I can't stay long, Lila. I'm accompanying my mother to the Diamonds' Dance. (grabs the water bottle and takes a sip) And I really don't feel like going. My mother and Adrien's father want to introduce us as the King and Queen of the ball, (puts down the water bottle and grabs the towel that Lila hands to her) which is so embarrassing since Adrien and I aren't together and I'm dating Zane. And he and Marinette are deeply in love with each other. (puts the towel inside her bag, and glances at Lila) I'm surprised you're not taking this opportunity to speak ill of Marinette.

Lila: I'm not the one who doesn't like her. She hates me. I only want to be her friend. Oh, wait- What's this Diamonds' Dance all about anyway?

Kagami: It's where the most powerful families introduce their greatest treasures, their heirs, and heiresses. Adrien, Chloe, me - our families see us as Diamonds.

Lila: And I wasn't invited?

Kagami: Of course not, you're not a precious stone, you're just a stone.

Lila gasps, and looks down at the ground.

Kagami: Oh! Forgive me, Lila. That was too direct. I didn't mean to hurt you. I don't think of you in that way, obviously. But unfortunately, my mother and Gabriel Agreste do.

Lila: It's okay, I'm not upset! It's only normal that I wasn't invited. I was just a little surprised.

Kagami: Then, I am reassured. See you soon, Lila.

Kagami runs off with her things and her bokken in hand. Lila looks at her with joy for a moment, and then her face turns sour.

Scene: Exterior, the movie theater. People are lined up for a movie named "Zombie".

Marinette: You're not going, Zoé?

Zoé: Thanks, but no thanks. I prefer brain-eating zombies in movies. Not in real life. And that's just what the Diamonds' Dance is! A party for brain-eating zombies. Back in New York, I already hated these hypocritical parties where I had to pretend to be friends with the same brats who were making my life a nightmare at school. Now that I've learned not to allow my family to control my life thanks to you, there's no way I'm going back to the old one. I'd much rather watch a movie with you.

Marinette: Hmm... now I get why Adrien didn't look too happy to leave earlier. But that still doesn't explain why he didn't tell me about it.

Zoé: You know, it's easy for me not to go. My sister hates me, (hates everyone) my mother can barely remember my name, (can't remember nobodies name) no one will notice I'm not there! But it's different for Adrien, everyone knows him! He's the heir of Gabriel Agreste, the greatest fashion designer in the world! All this puts a huge amount of pressure on him!

Marinette: Of course! It makes total sense! That's why he didn't tell me! I helped him escape from his modeling life, so he couldn't bring himself to tell me he was still under his dad's rule! He was afraid to disappoint me. Aw, poor Adrien. To think I can't even go there to support him...

Zoé: Hmm, you could if you really wanted to.

Zoé pulls out a white mask from her bag, and hands it to Marinette, who stares at it, and eventually takes it.

Marinette: I can't go to the ball dressed like this!

Zoé: Oh, don't worry about that, they'll have planned everything!

Marinette: Great, (calls Zane) Zane we got a mission!!!

Zane pops his head out scaring the girls.

Zane: Fun.

Scene: Exterior, the Grand Palais, where the Diamonds' Dance is held. Distinguished guests start walking along the red carpet all the way to the entrance, with the most notable people like Prince Ali, who puts up his mask to let the guards scan it.

Alliance AI: Welcome, Prince Ali. Welcome, Miss Soraya Khan.

Scene: Interior, the Grand Palais. Gabriel, who is currently scratching his cataclysmed left arm, and Nathalie stand at the right side of the red carpet, greeting their guests.

Nathalie: Adrien has the right to be with whoever he wants. (coughs)

Gabriel: Above all, he has the obligation to follow orders.

Nathalie: We'll see about that. (glances away from Gabriel)

Alliance AI (from Gabriel's Alliance): Incoming call, Lila Rossi. Incoming call.

Tomoe and Kagami enters the venue.

Gabriel: Dismiss.

Scene: Jardin des Tuileries. Lila scowls as Gabriel declines her call.

Gabriel's voice mail: You've reached the voicemail of Gabriel Agreste. Please leave a message.

Lila: Mr. Agreste, there must be some mistake. I still haven't received my invitation to the Diamonds' Dance, yet I am one of the treasures of the Gabriel brand. Am I not? (chuckles) I'm counting on you to have the invitation rushed over to me along with the dress I'll be wearing. Thanks in advance! (growls)

Scene: Interior, the Grand Palais. Tomoe, Kagami, Nathalie and Gabriel greet one another.

Gabriel: (bows along with Nathalie) A slight setback, Tsurugi-san. Adrien shouldn't be long.

Tomoe: "Shouldn't"? He should already be here. Our children are this year's Queen and King of the ball, and Adrien is late?

Kagami looks down at a photo of her and Zane, the photo features them wearing matching hoodies and laying in his bed, Zane's asleep on her chest and she's asleep as well leaning on his head. Meaning the one who took the photo was between Zeke, Zaria, and Marinette.

André: Good evening, Gabriel! Good evening, Tsurugi-san! And where's Adrien?

Gabriel scowls at André.

André: Ah! (laughs) See you inside.

Chloé: The traitor must be hanging out with his baker girl again!

Kagami giggles.

Scene: Exterior, the Grand Palais. A car drives in front of the red carpet. Adrien walks out of the car, and down the red carpet, scanning his white mask.

Alliance AI: Welcome, Adrien Agreste.

Adrien walks inside. Marinette And Zane run behind, onto the red carpet after him, marinette panting.

Tikki: Uh, Marinette, are you sure it's such a good idea to attend a party you're not invited to?

Marinette: I don't actually want to go to the party, Tikki. I just want to tell Adrien that he could've told me he had to go, and that I didn't mind him going at all since I wasn't interested in going anyway.

Tikki: So, you're going?

Marinette: Yes! But not to go. It's the thought that counts, right?

Zane: I'm...Like...So Confused.

Marinette and Zane stand before one of the guards, who scan their white masks.

Alliance ring scanner: Welcome, Zoé Lee. And Jaquavious Johnson.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
NIGGA WHAT😂😂😂

Marinette laughs, and begins to walk inside alongside Zane.

Zane: What Type Of Shit?!

Marinette: Yes! Oh- uh.

They run to go hide behind a pillar as they see Adrien with Kagami, Tomoe and Gabriel.

Adrien: Please excuse my tardiness, Ms. Tsurugi-san. (bows) For my first time as king of the ball it is a great honor to have your wonderful daughter as my queen.

Adrien grabs Kagami's hand to kiss it, before stopping and noticing her ring, and gasps. He then looks up at Kagami, and Kagami's face hardens.

Gabriel: Our King and Queen will be magnificent, Tsurugi-san.

Amelie Graham de Vanily: (struggles to make her way in through the guards) Gabriel! My son Félix has been missing for weeks now! (storms towards them) Not only have you and your friends been no help with the search! But now I'm not even invited to the ball?! You haven't been the same since my sister Emilie disappeared! Why are you rejecting us?

Gabriel: This is not the place nor the time, Amelie. Nathalie will see you out.

Nathalie begins to walk towards Amelie, and grabs her by the wrist, walking her outside of the ball.

Amelie: I don't understand how Gabriel could've become so cruel, let alone why you're still complacent in his actions.

Nathalie: Sorry, Amelie. I have no choice. (hands Amelie to the guards)

Amelie: There's always a choice, Nathalie.

Amelie is walked out by the guards as Nathalie looks dubious seeing her out. Tomoe, Kagami, Gabriel and Adrien walk into the main venue through blue-lighted entrances. Marinette and Zane are still watching behind the pillar, before being surprised by a guard.

Guard: Excuse Me... (Marinette fumbles.) If you're looking for the entrance to the ballroom, it's this way. Have a nice evening.

Marinette chuckles nervously as she and Zane go towards the scanner to verify their entry identity by putting their white masks in front of the scanner by the entrance, and steps in the door entering the venue.

Scene: Interior, the Grand Palais, inside the white cuboid. As the door opens, Marinette and Zane are seen wearing their mask on Marinette with a white dress with roses and her hair tied in a bun. Zane with his hair slicked back and wearing a black tuxedo with a white tie and clean shoes.

Zane: Damn we lowkey dripping lil sis!

The two do their signature handshake. Prestigious guests fill the entire block-filled venue with a cacophony of music and conversations in every corner.

Gabriel and André stand in a corner with white tuxedos, and Tomoe who wears a white kimono, with her bokken in hand.

Gabriel: (to André, slightly inaudible) Shall we? (walks somewhere)

Chloé: (upon seeing Marinette and Zane and scrutinizes them) Oh! You're both new! What's your names?

Marinette: Uh- Zoé! My name's Zoé!

Zane: (sighs) Jaquavious...

Marinette giggles.

Chloé: Yyyuck! Just like my half-of-a-sister. But at least you have style! How rich are your parents? Rich? Very rich? Immensely rich? Of course, otherwise you wouldn't be here! (grabs Zane and Marinette's hand and pulls them along across the dance floor) It's too bad we can't bring out underlings with us. I'm sure these tin cans can serve properly but we can't make fun of them! (grabs a drink from a Tsurugi robot and kicks it) So lame! What's your underling's name?

Marinette: Um-

Zane: Chloé. Her name is Chloé.

Chloé: Oh- but- that's my name, too.

Marinette: No one's perfect!

Unnamed rich girl: She's lame, utterly lame.

Unnamed rich boy: My butler, his name is Jean-Jacques. Or is it Jean-Charles...

Marinette eavesdrops on their conversation for a moment, then, looks up to where Adrien & Kagami sit next to each other above.

Kagami: Your "being late" was a brilliant way to infuriate our parents, but the hand-kissing might've been too much.

Adrien: Why was it too much?

Kagami: Because you're in love with Marinette. And I'm in love with Zane and that wasn't right...because Marinette is my friend!

Adrien: It's... admirable of you, my queen.

Kagami looks at him with a saddened look, and looks at a booth where Gabriel, Tomoe, André, Audrey, and two other people sit and talk.

Kagami: It's okay, Adrien. They're not watching us. We don't need to play puppets for our parents.

Adrien: But they're still the ones pulling the strings, aren't they?

Kagami looks down and at her ring.

Kagami: I am a descendant of Samurai women. In my family, you obey orders because you choose to. (shows Adrien her ring who stares at it for a moment)

Overhead speaker: The queen and king are about to open the ball!

Romantic music starts to play, and Adrien grabs Kagami's hand.

Adrien: Here we go.

They stand up from their chairs, and Adrien glances at his uncle as they both descend down onto the ballroom floor.

Gabriel: Tsurugi-san, our king and queen are going to live up to our expectations.

Adrien: Let's leave, I dare you.

Kagami: Are you insane? We can't do that.

Adrien: Of course, we can. I can.

Kagami: (gasp) You'd do that?

Adrien: Wanna bet?

Their platform reaches the level of the ballroom floor, they hold hands, and look at the other heirs and heiresses. Kagami's smile fades.

Kagami: No, we can't.

Adrien: See? You're not as free as you claim. Don't you think we should be able to decide our future?

Kagami sighs, and they both walk down to the ballroom floor. Zane and Marinette's faces light up and runs towards the two.

Chloé: Uh- where are you going?

Marinette: (bumps into two guests) Hey! Adrien! It's me!

Zane: Hey Boo.

Kagami: Zane?

Realization dawns upon Gabriel as he stands up from his seat and storms his way to the dance floor.

Marinette: Hi, Kagami!

Tomoe: What's going on, Gabriel? Is there a problem?

Marinette: Adrien! I just wanted to tell you that even though you wanted to go to a dance you didn't wanna go to, it didn't mean that you couldn't have told me you didn't wanna go, but were going to go anyway, and the only reason why I'm at this event... is to tell you this.

Adrien looks at her with a saddened face.

Chloé: Dupain-Cheng?! Security! A baker kid has crashed our party! Mediocrity flour alert! Yuck! To think that I touched her!

Gabriel: Dupain-Cheng!?

Marinette: And I also wanted to tell you that... I love you! (hugs him) And that I know you're doing your best, which is already totally amazing. And that we'll see each other tomorrow, at school. Have fun tonight. (walks away backwards)

Adrien looks at Kagami, who smiles. Marinette walks away, but Adrien grabs her hand before she could leave. He smiles, and pulls her in to dance. The Tsurugi robots begin to scan Adrien and Marinette.

Tsurugi robot: Zoé Lee, Adrien Agreste. No intrusion detected.

Chloé: Zoé Lee... of course! My half-of-a-sister conspired with Dupain-Cheng. This isn't Zoé Lee, that's Dupain-Cheng! Tear off her mask!

Unnamed rich girl: Ew, I can't touch a baker girl.

Unnamed rich boy: I might break a nail.

Adrien: All eyes are on you.

Marinette: They're looking at me like I'm a monster.

Adrien's face turns sour.

Adrien: Look closer, Marinette. (stops dancing, and whispers in her ear) They're the monsters.

Marinette gasps and pulls away from the dance, realizing something...

Marinette: You're not Adrien!

...and as she steps away, the faux Adrien gives off a smirk she recognizes...

Marinette: Félix! Where's Adrien? What did you do to him?

Chloé: DUPAIN-CHENG!

She charges and jumps onto Marinette and tries to pull off her mask, As Chloe manages to pull Marinette's mask off of her, Zane kicks her square in the jaw and through a table. Félix begins his move by taking off his neck tie, revealing the Peacock Miraculous as he declares...

[Transformation Sequence]

Félix: Duusu, spread my feathers!

He transforms into Argos.

Argos: Let the moon rise!

Argos throws up a small red ball into the air, illuminating the whole ballroom with a red hue. Everyone looks up in astonishment.

Argos: Haha! You are all at my mercy. The red moon gives me the power to wipe out anyone who's been bathed in its light with the snap of my fingers.

Chloé: What is that idiot talking about? He's ridiculous! Utter-

With one snap of Argos' fingers, Chloé disappears in an instant, to Marinette's shock. As everyone runs away, Argos grabs Marinette by her wrist.

Gabriel: Félix!

Marinette attempts to escape from Argos's grip but fails.

Argos: Good evening, uncle! You can call me Argos now.

Gabriel: How dare you! I will never allow you to-

Argos: Oh, I think you will, uncle! It's time for someone to finally put an end to your endless 'trying to control people'. Adrien, my mother, me; turn us into whatever you want us to be! I'm freeing us from you!

Argos snaps his fingers and Gabriel disappears into thin air. The red moon emergers through the ceiling, as it grows larger, ascending into the air.

Zane rushes argos only to be sent flying into a wall by a feather. Argos snaps his fingers at his own disposal, making more people disappear as they try to escape, to his own amusement.

Tomoe: Kagami! (struggles to walk and holds onto her sword for support)

Kagami: Mother!

Argos snaps his fingers again, making Tomoe disappear.

Kagami: No!!! (tears fill her eyes, as she looks angrily at Argos)

Argos: Rejoice, Kagami! Now you're truly free!

Argos carries Marinette bridal-style and leaps away to the ceiling, leaving the venue. Kagami looks out of the ceiling, dropping to her knees, crying. She then spots Zane and leaps over to him, she shakes him awake.

Zane: Shit What Happened?

Kagami: Trouble!

Zane gets up and glows red morphing.

Kagami: That's gonna take some getting used to.

Super Mega Red shrugs.

Scene: On the rooftops. Argos leaps from building to building, escaping with Marinette as they reach the streets.

Marinette: Where is Adrien?! If you hurt him in any way-

Argos: Adrien is the last person I'd wanna hurt, Marinette. (opens a trash bin) I care about him, (puts Marinette inside) and he's lucky to have you. (Marinette looks up at him, her eyes full of tears of rage.) Stay here and keep safe. (closes the lid)

Tikki: Marinette, I can't believe that was Félix!

Marinette: (punches the side of the trash bin, livid) And this time I won't let him get away!! Tikki, spots on! (transforms into Ladybug)

Scene: On the streets. Argos' Red Moon rises up into the air, gaining attention from the Parisians. Argos lands to the ground and starts singing a song.

Argos:
(while snapping his fingers, making people disappear into thin air) ♪ Ooooh~ wa ba ba bah! ♪
♪ What the eye can see ain't all that matters ♪
♪ All's not gold, that glitters ♪
♪ Everything I want should be mine forever! ♪
♪ At the snap of my fingers! ♪
♪ Light I fly like a butterfly ♪
♪ Rising high, to the sky ♪
♪ From up here, I look down to Earth ♪
♪ Snappin' my fingers! ♪
♪ Wah-ba-ruh-bah-da-da-da-da ♪
♪ Ba-da-da-da-da-da-da-da ♪
♪ At the snap of my fingers! ♪

Ladybug and Super Mega Red land on the streets to confront Argos once and for all at the final snap of his fingers after making every Parisian in the city disappear.

Argos: Ladybug! Red Ranger! Good. Now we just need to wait for Cat Noir and The Other Rangers and you'll all give me your powers!

Ladybug: (livid) So that's it then?! You're working for Monarch!

The battle ensues as Ladybug hurls her yo-yo at Argos, in which he blocks it with his fan. Argos is about to snap his fingers again just before Super Mega Red catches his hand with his hook and pulls him towards him.

Ladybug: (livid) You're the reason why I lost the other Miraculous in the first place! And why he took them!! (attempts to punch and kick him but were dodged by Argos) You gave them to him without any regard for the consequences it might have with the people of Paris!

Argos: True, except I work for no one. (kicks Ladybug, causing her to crash onto a building) I only helped Monarch cause it served my plans! (charges in to punch her and she dodges) I needed the Peacock Miraculous and today I need yours and Cat Noir's so I can make my wish! (makes another attempt to attack Ladybug with his heel as Ladybug rolls away to evade it)

Super Mega Red: Your wish?! What do you want?! (performs a series of blasts with his blaster towards Argos as Argos deflects it every attack with his fan) What are you trying to do?! You're destroying the world and we don't even know why!!

Argos holds up his hand in his attempts to make a snap, making Ladybug retract her yo-yo in fear as she puts her hands up. He slowly starts to walk towards her.

Argos: When I merge your Miraculous together, I'll make a wish to create a better world! A free world - where no one will be under anyone's control anymore, where no one will be excluded like I was! A world without people like you to decide what's right or wrong! Who gets powers and who doesn't!

Ladybug: There would be a terrible price to pay...

Argos stops for a moment.

Argos: There's no price too high for me. I have nothing to lose.

Ladybug throws her yo-yo at a nearby street lamp, and breaks it. Argos jumps away before it crashes over his head. Red swings behind him, kicking him in the back, and tackling him onto the ground.

Ladybug: You're no better than Monarch if you use the same methods he does! I'll NEVER give you my Miraculous!!

Argos: Then, I'll do without it! If you don't let me recreate the world, I'll use my own power to transform it! I'll just snap my fingers until there's no one left!

Argos gets back on his feet and puts up his fingers one more time, threatening Ladybug.

Ladybug: I won't let you do this!

Argos: And how do you intend to stop me? By now, the whole world's been bathed in the light of the Red Moon. You don't know what object controls my sentimonster, or where it is! If you try anything, I'll snap my fingers! You've lost, Ladybug!

Ladybug: No! There's always a solution!

[Superpower Sequence]

Ladybug: Lucky Charm!

...but nothing appears, and so she goes back from her lucky charm outfit, to her normal superhero outfit. Now cornered, Ladybug looks in terror, and slowly back to Argos.

Argos: See? That's checkmate, Ladybug. (smirks)

Ladybug uses her vision, and the only highlighted item is Argos. She looks down and smiles.

Ladybug: You're right. I can't defeat you. But winning isn't always what we think it is.

Argos: For the last time! (holds out his hands, about to snap his fingers)

Ladybug: Never.

Argos: All of humanity will disappear if you don't hand it over! Are you willing to pay that price?!

Ladybug: You're the only one who can answer that question.

Super Mega Red: I'm hoping you know what you're doing.

Argos growls, and snaps Ladybug and Red out of existence, and most likely the whole of humanity except for himself.

We then see a short montage of him walking down the empty, quiet streets, as Red Moon is still up in the air.

Argos walks towards the Louvre, then fades to Argos again, fanning himself while walking in the streets, grinning. Kagami is seen on the other side of the street, holding her bokken.

Kagami: (furious) You monster! You made everyone I love disappear!!

Argos holds up his hand to snap his fingers. Kagami puts up a battle stance.

Argos: Not everyone.

At the snap of his fingers, Adrien appears before them. Kagami gasps in disbelief.

Adrien: Kagami?! Félix? What happened? (to Argos) What've you done?

Argos: I've created a better world, my favorite cousin. A world where you're free.

Adrien: (scowls) What?

Argos: Everything I did, I did for you.

Flashback: On a rooftop, Argos stands on top of a building, plucking a feather from his fan.

Argos: Oh, little amok, can you feel my anger? Bring life to my creation, dear amok. And let my emotions come to life! (holds up a copy of Adrien's camouflaged Cat Miraculous which is where the amok transfers into, and a small, red moon appears.) Hello, Red Moon. I'm Argos. Together, we're going to save Adrien from my uncle's grasp so that he can finally be free!

Flashback: Earlier at the Île aux Cygnes, when Adrien was about to say goodbye to Marinette after he receiving a phone call.

Adrien: ...and I'm already late. (gets up and hands Marinette the ice cream) See you soon, Marinette! (waves and rushes off)

Marinette: Uh, see ya... (shifts her head to her pouch)

Argos: (from behind a portalet with a red light seeping through it) Adrien!

Adrien stops and looks back. The stall door opens where Adrien sees his twin as Argos.

Adrien: Félix?

Argos: Shh...

He holds a finger up to his lips, and beckons Adrien to come in. Upon walking in, Argos snaps him away into thin air.

Argos: Hold my feather.

As Argos de-transforms into Félix, he comes out of the portalet now dressed up as Adrien. He walks out of the bathroom stall, taking off his fake ring and replacing it with what he didn't know was Adrien's Miraculous.

Argos (narrating): For weeks I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity-

Félix grabs the red moon, storing it inside his jacket and runs off.

Flashback: Exterior, the Grand Palais, during when the Agreste car is parked in front of the red carpet and Félix, dressed as Adrien, walks out.

Argos (narrating): ...to set you free. To set you both free....

Scene: Present time, back in the streets. Argos stands with his back turned in front of Adrien and Kagami.

Argos: To set us all free! And offer us a new world where no one can tell us what we can or can't do! And voilà! We're free! And we're together! Aren't you incredibly happy?!

Kagami growls and goes to attack Argos.

Adrien: You're out of your mind, Félix! You can't do this! You've got to bring all those people back! Bring them back now!!

Argos: What's there not to like? What's the problem? (continues to evade Kagami's attacks and goes above the roof of a car) I thought you wanted to be freed from your parents? Look, isn't this great? Just the three of us! We have everything we need to be happy!!

Kagami: Happy? When there's no one left?? WHEN THE BOY I LOVE IS ERASED!!!

Adrien: How can I be happy without my friends, without my father, without the girl I love?!

Argos: You really think I'm that evil? (goes to open the trash bin where he hid Marinette...) Ta-da! (...only to find it empty; Adrien and Kagami peek inside, too) Huh? That's weird. (snaps his fingers in hopes of bringing back Marinette) Huh?! I don't understand! (backs away from the trash bin) She should come back! (continues to snap his fingers) Something's wrong! I can usually bring back whoever I want, but it's like she's nowhere! Like she's completely gone! I'm sorry, Adrien!

Now furious, Adrien and Kagami shoot daggers with their eyes.

Kagami: Sorry? You're sorry?!?!

Adrien: You're not even in control of your own power! Don't you realize what you've done? Bring everyone back! NOW!!!

Argos: Okay, okay, alright. I never meant to hurt you two...

He snaps his fingers, and everyone reappears, including Ladybug and Super Mega Red.

Ladybug: It worked!

She swings on top of a building near where Adrien, Kagami and Argos are.

Kagami: And Zane? Where is he?

Adrien: Where's Marinette? What'd you do with her??

Ladybug watches from behind a chimney, smiling. She then swings down behind an advertisement pole.

Ladybug: Spots off. (de-transforms into Marinette)

Super Mega Red: Power Down. (de-morphs into Zane)

Tikki hides behind her dress' flower pin.

Zane: Kagami!

Marinette: Adrien! (runs to them) We're here! We're fine!

Kagami: Zane!

Adrien: Marinette!

The two of them run toward their significant others and embrace them tightly.

Kagami: (softly) I was so scared!

Zane: (teasingly) Oh don't be a baby.

Argos looks down, whimpers, and jumps off.

Scene: On the rooftops, Argos looks up at Red Moon in the sky.

Argos: My friend, I've made a terrible mistake. I shouldn't have created you out of so much anger. Your power is terrible. What would've happened if I lost control? Can you forgive me? (drops to his knees) My friend, my sister. I release you from existence. (snaps Red Moon out of existence as he bursts into tears)

Scene: In London, in the Fathom-Graham de Vanily household. Amelie looks out by the window.

Amelie: You were right: I did everything you told me to and Gabriel didn't do or say anything to help me. He despises me. He's a monster! They're all monsters!

Argos: Hold my feather.

He de-transforms into Félix and goes to hug Amelie.

Félix: Not all of them. (smiles)

Scene: Pont des Arts. A city clean-up is being held in the streets. By the bridge, André seems to be making ice cream again for his customers.

André: ...And an ice cream for the best friends in Paris! You kids are going to give me a brain freeze someday! It's always something with you four!

He hands out a two-flavored ice cream to Marinette. And a two-flavored ice cream to kagami.

Marinette: Thanks, André. (grabs the ice cream)

Adrien, Marinette, Zane, and Kagami sit on a bench, eating their ice cream together.

Adrien: You know, the only reason I didn't tell you about the Diamonds' Dance is because my father ordered me not to. I'm afraid he doesn't want to see us together, Marinette. I just don't understand why.

Kagami: Just like my mom with Zane...

Marinette: Maybe you could suggest that he and I meet, so we can try to have a... heart-to-heart. Maybe that would make things better?

Adrien: You're right. It won't be easy, but I'll try.

Kagami: You two have really come a long way. I'm proud of you, and honored to be your friend. In fact, I'm gonna follow your example and do what I should've done a long time ago: I'm going to have a heart to heart with my mother.

Scene: Interior, the Agreste Mansion, in Gabriel's atelier. Gabriel gives Adrien a scolding.

Gabriel: I told you not to tell your friend about the Diamonds' Dance, Adrien. Precisely, because I knew that it would only lead to trouble. As proven by the disaster that ensued. I'm sorry, but I don't want to hear a word about this Marinette ever again. (And once again, he fidgets with the ring behind his back.) Was there something else you wanted to tell me?

Adrien: No, father. (leaves, closing the door)

P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-PUSSSSAAAAAYYYYYY!!!

Gabriel calls Nathalie on his screen.

Gabriel: Nathalie.

Nathalie: Yes, sir?

Gabriel: I'm getting tired of Marinette Dupain-Cheng. She's starting to get in my way almost as often as Ladybug.

Alliance AI: Incoming call: Lila Rossi.

Gabriel: (answers the call.) Lila! When will you understand?! I don't wish to talk to you, so stop calling me with your foolish demands! Inviting you to the Diamonds' Dance? Why would I do such a thing??

Plus it's long since over friend.

Lila: Because I am an image of the Agreste brand.

Gabriel: My bottles of perfume are an image of the Agreste brand, too, and yet you don't see me inviting them to my events!

He hangs up, and growls in frustration. He punches his screen, knocking it over.

Gabriel: I've had enough of these people who don't know their place!

Chloé: Dad?

Epilogue: Exterior, the Agreste Mansion. Lila stands in front of the gate, furious, after Gabriel hangs up on her.

Lila: I'll show you... that I'm not just some bottle of perfume... Monarch!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

96.8K 1.6K 22
A what if Earth is in our favourite galaxy a far far away. Takes place during the Clone Wars. This is my first story so errors will appear. I do not...
18K 254 19
Samuela Diaz and Miguel O'Hara are former Best friends with benefits but as the role of the leader of the Spider Society got to much for him they spl...
34.9K 636 13
Years ago, Dr. Otto Octavius was a brilliant scientist working for Oscorp. After a lab accident, four mechanical arms he created to help with his exp...
240K 6.4K 57
Spider man has an untold story that one dimension knows to well