𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭...

By joshuanhong

When Leo's friend invites her to her house, she stumbles upon her friend's brother, Kim Mingyu. More

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲
𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
bad news
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
twenty one

𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

287 8 1
By joshuanhong

RATED +
___

LEO

I was feeling hurt from a few days ago after Mingyu said something to me. He shouldn't just attack me like that because he was drunk at that time.

Jeonghan has been texting me, but I didn't bother to reply him back.

I wasn't in the mood for it.

Then I got a text from Minsi.

minsi;
there's gonna be a party at the some dude's house

me;

can't go. not feeling well

minsi;
cmon you got thisssss

me;

i cannot

me;

plus i'd rather be at jeonghan's dorm than that

minsi;
i think you need to fuck another guy other than jeonghan himself

me;

isn't that cheating?

minsi;
nope. just good pleasure

minsi;
there's this guy name hansol and he is hot

minsi;
go fuck him ;)

me;

as much as i love getting hooked up by him, no thx

minsi;
at least come plsssss

me;

no

minsi;

PLSSSSSSSSSS;-;

me;

nope not a chance

minsi;
PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I BEG ;c

me;

OK fine

me;

i'll come to that stupid ass party

minsi;
that's my girl hehehe

seen

Can't believe I'm getting dragged into this.

___

I came well prepared but I looked too unhappy to be here at the party. Minsi and Chan hugged me as I walked by. "You look pretty." Minsi complimented me as she scans my outfit. "Thanks." I sounded so dull. "Lighten up, Leo. It's a cool ass party." Minsi says as she handed me the drink she gave.

I chugged down a cup of alcohol down my throat and they were amazed.

"Wen Leo, how did you learn to chug a liquor down your throat that fast?"

"It's called 'Not wanting to be at a party' kinda drinking."

Minsi rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Anyways I'm going to the bathroom for a while." I told them but they ignored me and started dancing out of nowhere with that loud ass music blasting throughout the house.

As I go find myself the way to the bathroom, I accidentally bumped into a guy.

"Oh my god, sorry!"

"It's fine-"

When he turned around, I realized it was the one and only

Kim Mingyu.

"Leo, you came."

"Didn't expect you to come here as well..."

I tried to not look into his eyes. "Anyways I'm finding the bathroom-" I tried to walk away from him but he grabbed onto my arm. "Mingyu, let go." I demanded him and he shook his head.

"I wanna talk about what happened a few days ago."

"There's nothing to talk about. You can't change my mind about it." The tone of my voice got intense. "I'm sorry for what I said to you. I didn't really mean it. But I really do mean it when I said I love you." He apologised.

"Instead of apologising to me, why don't you apologise to Jeonghan instead. You tripped him, causing him to injure one of his legs."

Mingyu sighed and looked down. "If you ever find him somewhere, you apologise to him straight. Tell him you were wrong about tripping him. Don't be stupid and tell him it is because you love me." I lectured him and he nodded.

"I'll try my best."

"Don't try. You do it."

He nodded.

"Anyways you know where the bathroom is?"

He held onto my hand and dragged me to the bathroom.

He let go and showed me the bathroom. "Wanna go for another sex round?" He crossed his arms, "Fuck no. You're an idiot." I walked into the bathroom and slammed the door at his face.

 Yeah, he deserved that.

___

I was sitting on the couch and I just seeing drunk Minsi whining around at the party while I seemed pretty bored.

Chan was talking to other girls.

So I went out and sat on the stairs outside.

I checked my phone and went through all my social medias.

Man I am so bored at this place.

"Hey, pretty girl."

I turned around and I saw this dude smiling at me. Why does he look mixed? "Hi." I greeted back in such a monotoned voice. "Want a drink?" He asked and I just shook off.

"Alright, anyways, I'm Hansol."

"I'm Leo."

He sat next to me and we chatted a little. "People call me Vernon because that's my name created by my friends." We both giggled. "That's a pretty cool name." I say as I gave a thumbs up at him.

"Thanks. Anyways, I do have some candy if you want some."

"Sure why not."

I took some and I thanked him for it.

"Better than having alcohol at least."

We both laughed.

Hansol checked his phone as it vibrates and he puts it back into his pocket. "Friends need me. We can talk later. My Instagram name is vernonline." He stood up quickly and walked away.

And now I am back to boredom.

___

Once I was out of the party, I called Jeonghan.

"Hey, how are you?"

"Doing alright."

"What is that loud noise?"

"Are you at a party?"

"Yes I am. I was invited out of nowhere."

"Was it fun?"

"It was meh."

"I thought you would like parties?"

"I am, but I'm currently not in the mood for it."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm just upset at something personal. No biggie."

"I won't ask much about it. Go back to your dorm and rest."

"I love you."

"I love you."

I ended the phone call and I felt slightly better because of him.

He is such a sweet honey sugar pie.

....Unlike Mingyu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 8.3K 63
"From now on you're living with 13 boys"
29K 2.5K 39
Seungcheol cherishes every moment of them being together while Jeonghan isn't even aware of his first love's existence. But they met again, as unexpe...
3.7K 122 15
Svt random chatroom. A worth wholesome, funny and cute read. It's a BxB Jeongcheol (S.coups x Jeonghan) Seoksoo (Joshua x DK) Soonhoon ( Hoshi x Wooz...
95.9K 3.9K 30
Where Wonwoo has trouble falling in love again and Mingyu just wants a one night stand