under the ice and snow

By Ekonochan

In a future where Bonten is ruled by Izana Kurokawa and his brothers Manjiro Sano and Shinichiro Sano. There'... More

Chapter one - a cold night
Chapter two - meeting the Yakuza boss
Chapter 3 - stained red
Chapter 4 - what is my faith
Chapter 5 - I'm suffocating
Chapter 6 - just let me love you
Chapter 7 - let's get to work
Chapter 8 - as dangerous as jealousy
Chapter 9 - a gala?
Chapter 10 - the gala has started
Chapter 11 - taken away
Chapter 12 - kidnapped?!
Chapter 13 - we are their sisters
Chapter 14 - we're back
Chapter 15 - let's party!!!
Chapter 16 - so who's the traitor
Chapter 17 - A family affair
Chapter 18 - I'll become stronger
Chapter 19 - Something is very wrong
Chapter 20 - it's gotten complicated
Chapter 22 - the only solution
Authors note
Chapter 23 - Infiltration
Chapter 24 - a party
Chapter 25 - the ending plan
Chapter 26 - shot after shot
Chapter 27 - her parting gift
Chapter 28 - Wedding
Chapter 29 - an Infiltration ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 30
chapter 31 - the reception
Chapter 32 - Reunion
Chapter 33 - day off ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 34 - Best birthday
Chapter 35 - that's family

Chapter 21 - Chitouse did what?!

192 7 5
By Ekonochan

Author POV

Kokonoi turned his laptop so that the girls could see.
All their eyes widened in shock as they saw the headlines.

Daughter of popular Business man Mizuno Ruyo, Chitouse Ruyo gets engaged to upcoming business man Kisaki Tetta?!!!!

They all read out in utter shock "Chitouse did what?!" Ichika asked in disbelief, "you have to be joking, this isn't possible" Emma said dumfounded, "how could she? When did she?" Hinata asked in shock, "I knew she was stupid but not this stupid" Zaniri scoffed shaking her head, "wait what does this have to do with us? She can marry whoever she damn pleases" Senju said, "that's true but there's more read the rest of the headlines" Izana said

Ruyo considers letting his soon-to-be son-in-law inherit family business?!! What?!!!

They read out again in disbelief, "what the heck is this bullshit, the last thing we need is Kisaki getting anymore power or influence than necessary" Mana said, "that's true" Luna agreed "I should have seen this coming, my father always had a soft spot for that rat, it's no wonder his considering that" Ichika said disappointedly.

"So what now?" Senju asked slouching into her chair, "we go home and take a good night sleep tomorrow when our heads are rested and cleared we can think of a solution" Mikey said, "I agree we all need sleep especially the girls, they've done alot today" Wakasa said in his usual monotone, "I agree I'm exhausted" Zaniri said stretching, "so we're done for the today good night" Izana said standing up, he held on to Ichika's hand and left shortly.

"Rindou carry me my legs don't work" Zaniri whined as she jumped on to Rindou's back, he didn't mind and just supported her with his arms as he left "bye guys see ya tomorrow" Zaniri waves, Senju had already fallen asleep as Mikey picked her up bridal style and left without saying a word, the rest of the couples just left normally.

Ichika POV

I was sitted in the car with Izana, it had been quite sometime since we had some time to ourselves, especially with everything going on, "how was the mission?" Izana asked still focused on the road "oh it was fine not as scary as I thought it would be" I replied looking out the window, "that's good too know, you know it has been quite sometime since we were alone like this" he chuckled "yeah kinda missed us, there's so much going on" I responded "don't worry stuff like this happens it will surely pass" he said putting a hand on my thigh gently squeezing it, "so how was your day?" I ask turning my full attention to him "just researches and deal making, some meetings here and there, the usual" he said "that's cool" I said as we fell into a comfortable silence.

The rest of the drive was peaceful and we eventually reached home, I could see that we were the first to arrive since the other cars weren't in their usual spot, we got out of the car and headed straight for our room, "I'm taking a warm bath and going straight to bed" I said stretching, "sounds like a plan do you mind if I join you?" Izana asked "no prob I'll go first join me whenever you're ready" I said entering the bathroom.

I closed but didn't lock door, I ran the bath as I took of my clothes, although me and Izana had seen each other naked a couple of times we had never really done the dirty, because everytime we start to get into it something or someone interrupts us, not that it bothers me everything will happen in it's own time atleast that's what I believe, I still remember the first time he saw me naked apparently he came home unannounced and I left the door unlocked.

"Get out!!!" I screamed looking for a towel, "calm down! It's not the first time, remember when you were drunk?" He said nonchalantly, "Kurokawa I swear, if you don't get out!!!" I shouted throwing a bottle if shampoo at him, "alright alright I'm leaving" he said Chuckling leaving the bathroom.

I still laugh to myself remembering thr incident, I lowered myself into the bathtub, I could feel my body relax in the warm water as I closed my eyes and lean back, after a few minutes I heard the door open, yes it was Izana, I opened my eyes to look at him "hey baby doll you look relaxed" he said, my eyes 'unintentionally' wondered down his body his chest to his v line and his Ahem, I still can't get over how fine this guy is.

I watched as he entered the spacious bathtub, he was sitting across from me, "the bath smells different today" he said "yeah it's a new soap, light mint, do you like it?" I asked, "yeah it's nice" he said relaxing, "hey Izana what are we gonna do about the whole Kisaki situation" I asked as he sat up "I don't know yet but we'll find a solution I assure you, but let's not have this conversation now alright" he said moving closer to me, we ended up kissing and cuddling for a while in the bath before scrubbing ourselves and getting out.

He helped me dry my hair and we went back to the bedroom to dress up, once we put on our sleeping clothes, we turned off the lights since we were both tired, he ended spooning me under the covers as rain started to fall heavily outside, "are you comfortable?" he asked softly, "yes thanks" I answered sleepily "alright good night sweet dreams" he said placing a kiss on my nape "good night" I said drifting into sleep.

Zaniri POV

I was on Rindou's back as he walked out of the office some of our employees would stare at us but I didn't really care besides I'm sure Rindou was giving most of them death glares "so where are we going your place or mine?" Rindou asked, "yours of course" I said happily, I really like his house to be honest, it was so warm and cozy.

I got down from his back and he opened the door for me to get into the front seat which I did, he got in the driver seat and we were off, it was a peaceful ride with the radio playing in the background, "seems like it's gonna rain tonight" I said looking at the clouds covering the moon, "good I like a little rain in the night, besides we're almost there so we won't get wet" he said focusing on the road, "yay" I said excitedly.

After a few minutes we pulled up to his house, I could see his brother's house which was right next to his the lights were still on, "seems your brother is home already" I said waiting for Rindou to unlock the door, "yeah" he said.

He unlocked the door and turned on the light, we removed our shoes and I ran to lay on his rug, "why do you always do that?" He asked "it's like a soft white blue and purple cloud" I said closing my eyes, "don't sleep there" he said removing his suit, "I'll try" I responded feeling sleepier by the minute, I felt arms lift me up from the rug, I opened my eyes to see it was Rindou, "I told you not to sleep there" he said sighing, "I tried" I said closing my eyes as we headed for the bathroom

"Wake up and take off your clothes" he said dropping me on the counter next to the sink "oh is that what you want, you should have said so, don't have to tell me twice" I said teasingly as I unbuttoned my shirt, "tch you know that's not what I meant" he said trying to hide his blush "I love it when you blush" I said "I'm not blushing" he argued "alright if you say so" I said giggling.

We entered the shower together since neither of us had the patience to wait for the other, and I still can't get over how hot he is, the toned muscular physique, abs, hair, the tattoo and piercing purple eyes, the steam from the shower was really setting the mood, the shower was going well, until I decided to tease him by pressing unto his lower section with my backside.

"Hey what are you doing?" He asked opening his eyes "nothing" I answered innocently, "okay I see" he said in the same tone, "why are you talking like that?" I asked, "just wondering if you want to be bent over tonight" he said as a smirk formed on his face, "oooh say less baby, but you know I prefer to ride" I said pouting, "too bad" he rolled his eyes.

Okay so we might have ended up getting a little freaky in the shower but who hasn't, I wore his shirt and shorts, while he wore a hoodie and sweatpants to bed, we cuddled as the rain started to fell heavily outside and we eventually slept of in each other's arms.

Nanami POV

I was sitted in Kakucho's car because he was going to drive me home as usual, "um Nanami" he started as I just finished telling Yuzuha and Akane goodbye through the window, "yes" I answered "would you like to sleepover at my place tonight... I mean you don't have to if you don't want to" he said looking anywhere but me.

Kakucho was not really an outspoken person and when it came to me he was a bit shy, sometimes I had to bring up a conversation to get him to loosen up, I didn't mind though because I love to talk and he just listens which is all I could really ask for, but this was shocking, "yeah I would love to" I said trying to contain my excitement, "okay let's go" he said turning on the engine.

The drive was in a very comfortable silence, but it wasn't going to last long "so how was your day?" I asked watching him skillfully navigate the roads "it was fine, if you don't count the whole Kisaki thing" he said shrugging, "yeah that was shocking" I said facing the road "and yours?" He asked "it was good, really exciting" I said shortly.

We pulled up to a modest looking house, it was a lovely house not one you'd think belonged to a Bonten executive though, he really wasn't the flashy type, one of the things I loved about him, "come in" he said as he unlocked the door and turned on the lights, it had such a simple design and was neatly funished, "thank you for letting me into your home" I said with a smile "it's my pleasure besides isn't this what couples usually do" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"If you're not comfortable sleeping in the same room with me there's a guest room" he added, "no no of course not I'd love to sleep with you" I said without thinking, I saw his reaction and understood what I just said "I mean in the same room... Not like that... well it's not like I wouldn't want to... I mean um well, please don't laugh" I stuttered trying to explain myself, "it's okay I understand" he chuckled as I calmed down.

The night was lovely though, I ended up in his clothes since I didn't have any other clothes to wear, I didn't mind of course, it was so big I was practically swimming in it "sorry that's my softest shirt" he said nervously "no prob it's really comfy" I said "why don't we cuddle and go to sleep it's pretty late" I added as I heard the rainfall outside.

I know I brought up the idea of cuddling but honestly it was really awkward at first since I had no underwear on "sorry should I let go I feel like I'm squeezing your um..." he said as both of our faces turned red "no it's alright" I said turning off the lights, "hey Kakucho do you remember me?" I asked, "what do you mean?" He asked back "do remember te rescuing a teenage girl at any point in time?" I inquired, "yes once, don't tell me you're..."

I was in my rebellious period during my teenage age, and I happened to catch the eyes of the leader of a minor gang, he wanted me to be his girlfriend, but I refused and ran away, which led me to currently being chased by his members, I had taken a wrong turn which was unfortunately a dead end, they found me and tried to take me back to their boss when someone came out of the shadows.

He he had a scar and different color eyes, that I could never forget, he also had another guy with snow white hair and purple eyes with him "you really shouldn't be picking on a defenseless girl" he said "whatever get your ass out of here before we beat the shit outta ya bastard" one of the guys said, Long story short the stranger beat the guys and saved me "you really shouldn't be getting yourself into trouble miss, the delinquent world is a cold and cruel one stay away if you can" "let's go" his friend walking away, and I guess from that moment I had a little crush.

"Yeah that's me" I said proudly, "you did look familiar the first time I saw you but your hair was blonde that time right?" he asked "yeah that was my rebellious period" I said slightly embarrassed, but I was still happy he remembered me "wow what are the chances" he said "I don't know but I'm happy it's happened" I said leaning closer, our lips connected in a satisfying kiss as sleepiness over took me "good night" he said as I started to play with his hair "good night" we got comfortable in each other's arms and fell asleep.

Mikey POV

I saw Senju had fallen asleep on her chair so I took her to the mansion, I haf a personal driver since I can't be bothered to drive, "to the mansion" I told the driver as I held Senju in my arms, she slept through the entire ride, and I somehow ended up poking her cheeks multiple times before we reached the mansion, but she didn't even move.

When we arrived I carried her all the way to my room and tucked her in while I went to get a snack from the kitchen, I got a plate of dorayaki but when I got back she wasn't in the bed anymore she was in the bathroom, so I ate my dorayaki and I waited for her to come out.

She came out in a short towel with water dripping from her hair, "Mikey why didn't you wake me up? I couldn't sleep in those dirty clothes" she said well more like scolded, I wasn't really paying attention her body was distracting to be honest, but I knew better than to try anything with her right now, I may end up receiving a kick to the ribs again, "I'm sorry can we just cuddle?" I asked with my puppy eyes, "not until you take a shower" she said going over to the closet, "fine" I said finishing the dorayaki in my hand.

I came out of the bathroom and she was on her phone probably watching cat videos again, I put on my clothes and crawled into the bed "Senju it's cuddle time put the phone away" I whined snatching the phone, "fine you big baby" she said sitting up, I put my head on her chest and hugged her by the waist while she played with my hair.

She's actually really sweet even though she has a rough exterior "you shouldn't be eating sweets late at night Mikey it's not good for your health" she said referring to my delicious dorayaki "hmm will you give me milk instead?" I said slightly squeezing her breast "Manjiro keep that up and you'll end up sleeping on the floor tonight" she said glaring down at me, that was my queue to remove my hand.

She switched off the lights and we slept in each other's arms as the rain fell heavily outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 640 37
โ˜ผ๏ธŽ๐‘…๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘– ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ! [18+] A story in which, Y/n Hiiragi agreed to a Sudden Deal between him and Rindou Haitan...
77.1K 2K 85
A story about a girl who's brothers are from a top dangerous organizaton called boten How will her life be as a little sister of the haitani brothers...
30.6K 1.1K 34
โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜~"" ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ "" ~โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜บ...
34K 929 16
Bonten's are the most feared alphas in the underground organization. Their lives was nothing but murder, prostitutes, and gambling. One day, they hir...