MAFIA STRESS RELIVER ( Jun...

By lavagrlz

Story about a girls who was brought up by her step brothers just to be sell at high price but a ruthless mafi... More

Mafia Stress Reliver
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTET 10
Chapter 11
Authors note .
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
Chapter 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
chapter 20
CHAPTER 22
Chapter 23

chapter 21

317 9 10
By lavagrlz

Sounds of shooting and the loud deadly voices of suffering people echo within the walls of an empty and old building . Blood is shedding everywhere dead bodies lying in their own blood pool .

On last bang h echo through the walls of building and then silence enveloped the place . Sounds of steps heard as they

follow the cries of small child to the small door the person enters break through the door and found a small child of age around 8 year lying on the floor with his nails cliped out of its beds and clothes riped with his body on display full of bruseis his little sobs gets louder when he saw a man .

He the young boy Scream and plead not to come closer .

NO don't touch me ! ''

He start to strugle to get away from the tall man . He shrink away when he pull of his coat and the panic and fear was evident on his face of what he have been gone through .

He start to shook his head voilently . His chains crankle togeather . The man cleach his jaw seeing the boy begging so hard . He want nothing but to burn everyone of them who touch him .

i am here to take you to your mother ''

The boy stopped sturggling he look up at the man .

'' who are you ? ''

The man feels hurt but who is at the blame he himself brought this upon himself .

'' Jin .... seok jin ''

The boy only nodded still hesitating as he was feeling dizzy . Jin cover his small frame with his coat and pull up the boy hugging him close to his chest . The boy snugle more into him for warmth as little sigh left his mouth .

Jin kiss his head holding him tight and he can't held his self anymore as the tears make its way down to his cheeks . He crass the boy head as he wisper .

'' sorry .....i so sorry  sob ...i ...am soo sorry urgh ''

He keep planting kisses on his head while hugging him hard .

'' i don't know how to face your mother jinsoah  , dad is sorry to you ''

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin who have  been waiting for the right time to act was facing the same situation as yn . He saw what yn saw on her bedrooms' wall . Two butterfly with swoard stabed through their wings . He glup at the sight of the wall his heart cleanced and bells start to ringing in his ears .flashes of his past making him lose his sanity he held his head trying hard to snap out of it . Cuse he know its not the time . His heart cleanced and chest fill with pain that he know but still find it unknown .the broken peices of him start to come back to him .

'' no .... no jimin ...you have a girl and promise to make out alive . Not yet please''
he whisper to himself .

He took sharp breaths to calm himself but someone don't want him to .

'' i see you are regaining your memories back ''

The man in forties said as he hold glase of with some substance in it . Jimin tried hard to stand but he fell on his knees .

'' take it easy you are going to get it slowly but painfully .''

Jimin see him as he put the glass infront of him as the man say .

'' have this and you will be fine ''

Jimin stare at it but turn his face away from him . The man smiles at him

'' opps ! My intro is still untold . My appologies MASTER PARK ! .  I am william park  ''

Jimin looks up at him . Deniel to his not so generous request is all written on jimins' face . William looks at him and humm .

'' hmmmm , as expected  lets do it this way .'' William said as he stare hard at jimin who have his face turn to the other side .
'' if you don't want this we can always offer this to the lovely little girl''

As the words left his mouth jimin left with no other option he don't know what is that drug contain but that is definately be used to make person subconcious its better if he took it because he know he is someone

who could not be tackle down so easily rather then yn who is delicate like a

flower .

Jimin huff and took the glass from william's hand and drank all in one glup without breaking the eye contact. William smile in victory pleased by the boys action he humm and left the room with out any other word .

Jimin watied for 30 minutes acting normal cuse he know drug will take time . He roam in the room checking things and looking out of the window he keeps him busy to not to cause any suspecions . He was hella worrird cause he did not figure out any plan to escape from here ather real9zing the time  he then  run to the bathroom  opening the dooor and running to the basin .

He put his two fingers in his mouth gaging himself to poke that substancce out and he did . He throw it all out coughing and panting . He held the sink to support himself after calming himself down he stare in the mirror but turn away not wanting to cause drama .

Meanwhile yn was not different from him she was offer the same drug by louis . First thought that come accross her was to play along and she did the same repeating jimins action after sometime she run to bathroom turning on the shower she throw it all out .

She was glad that jungkook teach her many tactics to survive in such situations and also thankfull jimin to help her get the small dagger earlier from the basement she is able to keep along till now .

Yn pace around in the bathroom she is no different from other , she may don't know what is all this but one thing she knew is she have to get of it no matter what .

A knock pull you out of your trace the person on the other side of the door adress you

'' dear miss ,  your presence on the dinner is anticipated . Would you come out so i can tend you ''

Yn heard this and the first thing she do was to hide the dagger after carefully hidding it you let the maid in . By the appearece it was obvious she is the head maid . You let the maid tend you . Her  soft treatement was suprising and at the same time terrifying to you .

After that she helps you to cahnge into knee lenght ember color frok and she style your hair into half bun and then   a maid around her age enter the room with the box . The head maid take the box and put it on the vanity . She opens the box revealing very beautiful hair ornament with buterflly broches . Yn can't help but to look at it with the awe .

'' its all yours dear . They are made for you when you were not even born ''

The head said something that leaves yn into utter shouck . What the hell they mean by that !

'' my .... my parents made thi..s for me ?! ''

She whisper to herself

Maid guide yn down to the hallways . She take all the details and make the mental note to keep the things in her mind that will help her later to escape . She badly wanted to see jimin so she can have some asureity .

One thing yn notice is that the walls of the hallway was decorated with oriental weapons . Mostaly vrious styles of swords and the guards are also carying swords instead of gun or any moderen weapon .

Yn finaly reach the dinning hall and not after so long jimin enter the dinning hall from the opposite side . Wave of relief rush through both as they see each other safe and sound .

Jimin wae dresses with gracefull atier and a butterfy brouch was pin to his wase coat . And the broch was same as yn .

Jimin always the one who took in every small details and he notice yn's appearence and they both were in matching attier with same broches with little difference in details .

'' shall we began the feast ''

William said as he rise his glass to take initiative and louis follow the pattren , yn waits for jimin and jimin soon pick up the glass follow by yn .

The dinner was quiet only the sounds of cutlury clinking the plates can be herd . Jimin and yn silently have the meal they both need time to have conversation .

After the dinner william ask jimin to follow him to his study and louis take yn to garden . Jimin follow william to the study .
On the way to study jimin fix the details of the mansion .

'' will you have a seat ''master ''  ''

As the words slip through this mouth jimin  look at him with daze .

i am sure you might have many things to ask . How about starting with the girl''

Jimin show no interest in the conversation , he pretended to not but he was all ears to him .

'' may be this could prick your intrest ''

William said as he bring the strange file with the seal of butterfly . Jimin look at it with dispise . He don't know how hard he is holding himself from riping the brouch from his clothes but he held in .

'' i am glad i found you along with your precious sister ''

As the words was delivered he was struked by the lightning . Sister ? Yn ? His sister !?

.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 1.4K 21
Jeon Jungkook, a CEO of one the biggest companies by day and a cruel, dark serial killer by night by chance meets an enticing police officer who's ne...
126K 3.2K 20
She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to others but he was soft towards her. He reali...
2.2K 40 12
JIMIN×YN Story of 7 Mafia's who just the mafia gang after their fathers.... Min Yoongi one of them has a young sister Min Yn...who have no idea about...
14.1K 654 18
Genre: Crime Drama/Romance Setting: The story takes place in a tough city where crime families rule, blending old traditions with today's technology...