M'Lady (On hold)

由 bbogii_vok

~Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug x F!Reader~ Y/N Agreste, twin sister of Adrien Agreste. As the daughter of Ga... 更多

Some small information (A/N)
|Season 1|
Origins pt1: Stoneheart
Origins pt2: Stoneheart
Stormy Weather
The Bubbler
Timebreaker
Lady Wifi
The Evillustrator
Copycat
Dark Cupid
Horrificator
Gamer
Volpina
|Season 2|
The Collector
Despair Bear
Prime Queen
Befana
Riposte
Glaciator
Sapotis
Gorizilla
Captain Hardrock
Syren
Style Queen
Queen Wasp
Malediktator
Frozer
Catalyst (Heroes' day - pt1)
Mayura (Heroes' day - pt2)
Christmas special
|Season 3|
Chameleon
Reflekdoll
Weredad
Oblivio
Timetagger
Kitty Blanc
Félix and Stacy
Ladybug
Heart Hunter
Miracle Queen
A/N (deleted later)

Mr. Pigeon

734 26 2
由 bbogii_vok

At Francoise Dupont, Mr. Damocles talks to the students about a fashion design competition. He is standing in the middle of the classroom with the teacher next to him and a projector behind them showing the competition poster.

"You only have ten hours to develop your own clothes, which must be unique. And the finished product will be judged by none other than the famous fashion designer, Gabriel Agreste. Needless to say, he is Y/N's and Adrien's father." Mrs. Bustier presses a button on the remote control and Gabriel Agreste's image appears on the projector.

The class gasps happily as the twins just smile in embarrassment.

"In fact, Y/N and Adrien will be wearing the winning design in their next photo shoot." Marinette gasps in surprise and smiles at Alya, who smiles back and puts her hand on her shoulder.

"And now let's see what will be the basis of all this. A Derby hat!" The teacher presses a button again and now a derby hat appears. Marinette and Alya look at each other thoughtfully. "Derby hats?" the blue haired one asks her friend, but then notices Chloé giving a mocking thumbs down.

--------------------------------------

During the break, Marinette walks up and down with her sketchbook in hand. She tries to find any sketch that even remotely resembles a derby hat. "Derby hats, derby hats, derby hats, derby hats. I don't have any derby hat designs. I've got top hats, caps, even two horn hats. Need a beret? I'm your girl! A sombrero? No problemo. But a derby?!" Alya just giggles at the girl.

"You know what, it doesn't matter because I know I'm going to make an idiot of myself. I'm going to trip over my own hat and fall on Mr. Agreste, giving him a concussion. And if that wasn't enough, Y/N is going to hate me and my dream of becoming a fashion designer is all ruined. My life is over!"

The girl dramatically rests her head on Alya's thigh. "You know, you could go to a drama course. This show was right there." The blue-haired one glared at the girl, and the other just giggled again. "But would all that be ruined by a derby hat? I don't think so. Let me see your sketches, girl."

Alya takes it out of her hand and starts looking at it. "There must be something here." Marinette sits next to her and rests her head on her legs. "Forget it, I'm a disaster. I'll probably screw it up in the end." The two didn't notice another figure approaching them until the person spoke.

"Wow, Alya! Those are amazing designs. I didn't know you had such a talent for this." The blonde complimented her. The blue haired fell off the bench in fright. "Thanks Y/N, but those compliments aren't for me, they're for Marinette!" Alya points at the girl, and Marinette sheepishly waves at her.

"You are very talented Marinette! I think you have a great chance to win this competition." she smiled at the girl who felt herself start to blush. She felt like she should say something, but it wasn't the best idea in her confusion.

"Um, well, yes. Yes, I like to make designs. Do these all go perfectly...on the head?" The other two looked at her a bit strangely before the brunette started to wave her hands to quickly correct herself. "Um, the point is, thank you!" Alya put her head in her hands.

"Anytime Marinette! Who knows, maybe me and Adrien will be wearing your hat for our next photo shoot. Good luck!" Y/N waved at her then went to find Nino and her brother.

Marinette watched her leave with a softened smile and loving eyes. Alya walked over to her. "Well, let's just say it wasn't that bad. But did you hear, girl? Y/N says you have a great chance of winning!" The two cheered happily.

In the distance, Chloe and Sabrina listened to the entire conversation. "Did you hear how impressed Y/N was with Marinette's sketches?" The blonde immediately cut her off. "Of course, that's what I heard. So that she wins the competition? As if. Then when Y/N sees my design, she'll convince her father to choose me as the winner!"

"I'm sure it will Chloé. You're a born champion! Your designs will be better than anyone else's!" The redhead proudly supported her.

"Yes, it will. The moment I lay my hands on that sketchbook."

In the meantime, Alya set a timer on her phone that counted the time left in the competition. "It's only nine hours until the show." She told. "Yeah, I'm going to my secret garden of inspiration. See you later!" she didn't look where she was going, so she went to the wall.

"Ouch! I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay!" then she quickly left to get her school stuff. Alya watched the whole thing laughing.

--------------------------------------

Marinette was sitting in the square in front of the Eiffel Tower trying to design derby designs. She drew an Eiffel Tower-themed one, but it wasn't the best, so she cut the page. "Geez, it's hard to be creative under pressure." she said to herself as Tikki slipped out of the purse.

"Marinette, you save the world under pressure. Designing a hat should be a piece of cake!" she looked at her thoughtfully. "Hmm, a cake derby hat? Stylish and delicious." they giggled at each other.

As time passed, she made more and more sketches, but none of them were quite right. As time went on, so did the pile of paper next to her. Then she noticed a man approaching a bench. He made strange movements that resembled a pigeon. He sat down and took out a bag. He took hold of the whistle around his neck and blew. Pigeon sounds came out of it, causing pigeons to flock to him.

"Well, happy day, happy day! Have a wonderful afternoon!" he sprinkled seeds from the bag to the pigeons. One flew onto his hand. "Edgar, you fancy one." he gave him a seed, then flipped in the air in delight and flew back to his hand. "Fantastic, dazzling performance!" he praised the animal.

Officer Roger walked towards the man. "Get your wings out of here. How many times do you have to be told, Mr. Ramier, not to feed the pigeons?! It's strictly forbidden! If anyone feeds them, their dirt gets all over the place!" he grabbed the bag and took it from him.

"But then who will feed my poor pigeons?" he asked. Roger ignored the question and continued talking.

"All the park keepers know you, Mr. Ramier! You've been banned from every park in Paris! Get out before I call the authorities! Oh, wait, I'm the authorities. Get out!" Mr. Ramier got up sadly and walked away.

"Sheesh, I almost feel sorry for that man." she watched his receding form. "What a unique character. He's like a human bird. All he needs is a feather jacket to complete his look." She smiled at her, then thought.

"A feather jacket hmm? Nice thinking, Tikki!" with that she started drawing in her sketchbook.

After a while Chloé and Sabrina got there. The blonde signaled to the other before she gave a thumbs up and ran closer to Marinette but so that she couldn't see her. The blue haired happily and contentedly held the new design up in front of her so she could admire it more.

Sabrina took out her phone and zoomed in on the sketch, then took a photo. She grinned and ran to her friend. "We are so awesome!" she cheered at the blonde who just looked at her. "We?" with that she took the phone out of her hand. "Oh, right. Sorry. You're awesome Chloe. When are we going to, I mean, when are you going to make the hat?"

"And ruining those nails? Of course not, daddy will pay someone to do it." she walked away, and Sabrina was satisfied with the answer and followed her.

--------------------------------------

Marinette went back to her home and started making the hat. The frame of the hat was almost ready. Tikki ran to her on the table with an apple in her hand, but tripped over one of the threads and fell and the apple rolled out of her hand. She caught it and giggled at her for a bit, then bit into it. The kwami ​​smiled and chuckled.

Time passed until the hat was almost completely finished. It was missing one very important thing: a feather. Realizing this, Marinette desperately searched for a feather, but couldn't find one. The kwami ​​looked at her owner questioningly. "What are you looking for?"

"A feather. I forgot to pick up a feather for the hat. There must be a feather somewhere!" she ran out of her house and headed back to the Eiffel Tower. There were a couple of pigeons there, who were frightened by the sudden movement and flew away. Fortunately, they left feathers behind. She grabbed one and headed back to her house.

On the way down the stairs, she bumped into Officer Roger. The man stared at her with raised eyebrows. "Sorry Mr. Officer, sir?" she dodged him and walked away. Roger looked at her and then smiled. He continued walking and then he heard a voice. He turned around, but by the time he could have reacted, a huge flock of pigeons had caught him.

--------------------------------------

The blue-haired one was on a bus and headed home. Car horns could be heard outside. The light turned green, but the bus did not start. She saw this and got up in annoyance and walked towards the door.

"Come on. Can't we go any faster?" When she got to the door, she saw that there were a lot of pigeons on the road. The bus driver said that she and the other passengers had to get off. The girl was about to walk out the door, but she quickly stopped when she saw that there were a lot of pigeons in front of her. "Uh, this is weird."

Finally she got off and walked away. Everywhere she looked, she saw only pigeons. She walked over to a huge monitor that was on the street. On the monitor, Nadja was reporting the news and showing different pictures of a multitude of pigeons blocking traffic.

"A person named Mr. Pigeon wishes to make a report." The news linked to a video of the villain standing on the Eiffel Tower. "Dreary day, poor Parisians. Sorry to ruffle your feathers, but Paris will belong to the pigeons!" while he was making pigeon noises.

Marinette ran into an underpass to transform. "Paris needs us. Tikki, spots on!"

--------------------------------------

Ladybug jumped from roof to roof until she stopped and saw the pigeons flying in the sky in the shape of an airplane. A truly unusual sight. "Now this is weirder than weird."

"Birds of the feather, flock together." Kitty Noir was lying on the roof next to her. Then suddenly she sneezed and rolled down in front of her. She got up quickly and began to explain. "I'm allergic to feathers." then she sneezed again.

"That's helpful." the blue haired grinned at her. "Yes, really." she was about to sneeze again but held it back. "These birds are only one half of the problem. Paris park keepers disappear without a trace."

Ladybug gasped. "We need to find Mr. Pigeon as soon as possible." She told. "Where are we going to find him?" asked the blonde. The bug hero thought. "I don't know how we'll find him, but I know how he'll find us."

After a few moments, they were already in a park. Kitty Noir had a police cap on her head and was whistling in boredom. Behind her was Ladybug, who was hiding behind a tree. The blonde suddenly started doing very strange dance moves. "Act natural or he'll never show up." she warned her.

Kitty Noir has now done the famous moonwalk. "What are you talking about? I'm a total natural." A pigeon that was on a lamp post watched the scene and then flew away. The blonde now behaved more naturally and walked up and down.

"Where is he? He should be here by now." the blue haired one still wondered from behind the trees. The flapping of wings was heard from above in the sky. The cat hero also sneezed. She looked up at the sky and saw a huge flock of pigeons coming towards her. Ladybug noticed it too.

"What the-" she ran to her partner. The pigeons picked up Kitty Noir and flew away with her. The other girl went after them with the yo-yo. She hid on a rooftop and watched as a flock of pigeons carried the blonde to the roof of the Le Grand Paris hotel. They threw her on the roof and she sneezed again. She looked around and saw pigeons everywhere. Ladybug walked up to her.

"Where's that bird-brained pigeon man?" she asked. "He has to be here somewhere." Behind them, Mr. Pigeon was watching them on top of the pigeons. He blew his whistle and the pigeons started flying around the two heroines. The two looked at them worriedly.

"Call me crazy, but I feel like bird food right now." said the blue haired one. "Somehow I feel the same way. It would be pretty lame if the pigeons were the cause of our downfall." said the other girl, and then the pigeons came closer to them. It was almost impossible to see because of them.

"Any ideas Bugaboo?"

"You're the cat. Don't you used to eat these for breakfast?" Above the two of them, a couple of pigeons were carrying a huge cage, and then they threw it at them. They looked up and saw that they were locked.

"Give me your miraculous ones or face the wrath of my feathered friends." He blew his whistle as the pigeons began to jump the cage. The pigeons on the ground turned and pointed their bottoms at them. They gasped. "I will count to three and my beloved pigeons will fire." . But it doesn't have to be this way if you surrender your miraculous. One, two-"

"Kitty Noir! The bars!" the blonde nodded. "Cataclysm!" she touched the bars, causing them to rust and break. The villain stood back. The heroines approached him, swinging their weapons.

"Well, it looks like not all birds fly." sneered the green-eyed one. "Me? I'm not flying away. I'm just killing two birds with one stone." he blew his whistle, then leaned back and fell down. The two gasped and quickly ran over. Mr. Pigeon was held up by the pigeons. Then they flew into the air and he sent a pigeon bomb towards them. "Merry Christmas!"

The two of them started to run away and quickly ran through the door leading to the stairs. It was quickly closed, causing the pigeons to crash against the door. The two kept the door tightly shut so they couldn't get in. They fell to the ground to take a nap. Then they got up and ran down the stairs.

On the way down the stairs, Kitty Noir's ring began to beep. "I have to get out of here before I transform back." She told. "Yeah, you can't let the cat out of the bag." The blue haired one grinned at her and then started down the stairs again. The cat hero froze for a moment and processed her words. Then she looked at her boredly and started to follow her. "Ha ha, very funny."

They ran down to the ground floor of the hotel, where the mayor and other people were watching anxiously outside the door. Mr. Bourgeois hurried over to them. "Ladybug, Kitty Noir! I'm in great danger of losing big bucks with my guests leaving Paris. You're going to get rid of these pigeons, right?"

As he spoke, Kitty Noir's ring beeped again. The blonde began to worry. She stared nervously at the man, while Ladybug next to her stared at her absently. "Of course we'll make them disappear, but first I have something urgent to do."

"An urgent need?" Oh, I see. Go to the royal suite." The elevator doors opened to reveal Chloe's butler. She quickly ran into the elevator. "You'll find toilet paper there. Or maybe you'd prefer litter?" he chuckled a little.

"Um, I see, but I don't need litter. But could I have some Camembert?" she said, and then the elevator door closed. The mayor stared at the closed door, then turned to the other girl questioningly. She just looked at him and then shrugged.

Arriving at the suite, the blonde immediately entered the room and immediately slammed the door. "Sorry, it's an emergency." Out of breath, she leaned against the door, but suddenly there was a knock. She opened the door and the butler was there. "How do you like your Camembert, Miss?"

"Stinks." She slammed the door shut again, then leaned against it again. There was another knock and she opened the door again. "The Camembert, Miss. We aged it for two years." she grabbed the bowl from his hand and slammed the door again. "Thanks!"

The ring beeped one last time and then she transformed back. Plagg flew out of the ring and landed on the bed. "Oh, the exhaustion, my poor aching body. I can't move a muscle." he gasped dramatically. Y/N walked up to the kwami ​​with the bowl in hand and shook her head at the creature's drama with a smile.

"Oh, don't worry. It's guaranteed to make you feel better." She lifted the top of the bowl and revealed the cheese. Plagg gasped in happiness and went to the cheese. "My gooeyness." with that he started eating. "Just eat, but then go back to help Ladybug."

Meanwhile, Ladybug took an elevator to a higher floor. "Great, the view is much better from up here." She looked out the window and saw masses of pigeons flying in the shape of balls. "Hm, the pigeons are heading that way. Better follow them."

The elevator bell rang and Kitty Noir was revealed. "I'm ready when you're ready Bugaboo." The blue-haired one quickly ran into the elevator next to her. "Let's go kitty."

--------------------------------------

The pigeons flew to a building. The heroines followed them. The front door was open so they could see inside the building. The missing park keepers were seen to be in a large cage in the middle of the building. "So Mr. Pigeon is keeping the kidnapped park keepers here."

"At the Grand Palais." the blonde was about to sneeze but the blue haired one quickly covered her nose. "Thanks. My pigeon radar is very active."

"Looks like Mr. Pigeon left the park keepers unattended"

"Then it's time for the cat to play a little with the pigeons." Kitty Noir started to walk, but her partner held her back. "Hold up kitty. It's too easy. I have a plan." Ladybug declared and then ran in the other direction. The other girl quickly followed her. What they didn't realize, however, was that a pigeon was watching them. It flew up and went to tell the villian.

The heroines were now on the roof and were preparing to break in through the window as a surprise. "If we can destroy the bird's whistle, we can catch the akuma." They went to a window that was behind Mr. Pigeon.

"Okay, you open the window and I'll grab him and pull him up here. Then you can play with the bird's whistle for a bit." she explained. "As you wish M'Lady. It will be perfectly simple." Kitty Noir grabbed the handle of the window and opened it. Unfortunately, a few feathers flew out, which was just enough to trigger the girl's allergy.

She suddenly sneezed, which disturbed the girl who was already ready next to her, so she missed the target. The villain turned his head towards them, so he noticed them for good. "So much for the element of surprise." They jumped at the man, but he backed away and fell off the railing. The pigeons caught him.

They jumped down and started following him. Mr. Pigeon blew his whistle and many pigeons flew around his fists. The animals formed a huge ball on each of his fists. "Just come closer and I'll take care of your problems!"

"Not if I claw you to pieces first." the blonde got into a fighting stance. He swung his fist so that the flock of pigeons hit her and she fell backwards against the cage. Ladybug gasped, but before she knew it, she too had fallen against the cage. "Free us, Ladybug." Roger said.

"Lucky Charm!" A coin appeared from the yo-yo. "A coin? What should I do with it?" She looked around and then saw a bar, a vending machine and the coin itself. "You can't buy yourself out of here!" Mr. Pigeon sent the flock of pigeons towards her, but she ducked under them and between his legs. Meanwhile, she wrapped the yo-yo around one of his legs.

She jumped up and wrapped around the pole as well, then ran to the machine. She tossed in the coin and pressed a button. The machine threw a bag of popcorn "Kitty Noir!" She tossed the bag into the air, then Kitty Noir threw her staff at it. The staff tore through it and the popcorn in it all fell to the ground and onto the villain. "Snack time, pigeons!"

The pigeons all flew at the man and began to peck the food off him. Ladybug pulled the yo-yo, pulling the man up to the pole. The bird whistle fell from his neck. "Hold it kitty!" The blonde walked over and picked it up. "Cataclysm!" she touched the object with one of her fingers, which destroyed and the akuma flew out of it.

"No more evil doing for you little akuma. Time to de-evilize! Gotcha! Bye bye little butterfly!" She grabbed the coin and tossed it into the sky. "Miraculous Ladybug!" The spell fixed the bird whistle and returned the kidnapped park keepers to their place. Mr. Pigeon transformed back to Mr. Ramier. "What happened? Where am I?"

"Pound it!" the two of them clapped their hands.

--------------------------------------

After the fight, Marinette hurried back to her house and immediately got to work. "No time to waste. I have less than an hour left."

--------------------------------------

At school, Alya was calling Marinette. The others were all already there with their hats. "Where is this girl?" The brunette looked towards the door and saw a dark haired woman walking up to Mr. Damocles, the twins and Nino.

"Hello Mr. Damocles! I am Mr. Agreste's personal assistant, Nathalie." introduced herself.

"Hello Miss. Excuse me, but where is Mr. Agreste?" In response to the question, Nathalie took the tablet behind her back in front of her, on which Mr. Agreste was in a video call. "I'm here."

"Ah, Hello Mr. Agreste! Welcome to our school!" They all turned to the students. "Y/N, Adrien, show Nathalie around." he said in his monotone voice.

"Oh, it's Mr. Agreste! He's coming this way." Chloé and Sabrina went out of their way to look convincing. First they went to Juleka and Rose. "As you can see, Mr. Agreste, our students put their heart and soul into their project." Meanwhile, Marinette ran past them with a box in her hand that contained the hat.

"Where have you been? Do you have your hat?" the blue haired one nodded. "Yep. Here!" she lifted the box and showed her the hat. Alya looked at it in amazement for a moment, then became gloomy. "What?" asked the other, who had no idea what could be wrong.

"But it's just like Chloé's." she gasped. "What?!" she turned to the blonde, who indeed had the same hat. "Hi Mr. Agreste! I'm Chloé Bourgeois. You know, my father is André Bourgeois, the mayor."

"Oh that fading little brat!" Marinette glared at the girl, then Alya placed a hand on her shoulder. "Do you want me to take care of it?"

"I think I can handle this." she crossed her arms smiling. The group now went to theirs. Gabriel looked at the hat thoughtfully. "Return the tablet to Miss. Bourgeois's hat." Nathalie turned it back and he looked at it again. "It's a joke?"

Chloé gasped. "It's not fair! Marinette copied my design! It's scandalous! How could you do that?" She started to fake crying and leaned her head on the post holding the hat.

"I apologize for the situation Mr. Agreste, but I will prove that this derby hat is my original design." Marinette spoke confidently. Nathalie turned the tablet back towards her. "Go ahead."

"Um, everything on my derby hat is handmade. The stitching, the brim, the embroidery, and even the trim. I made it all myself. And to top it off, a special design element that only the original designer knows." She turned the hat over and her own name appeared on the pattern part. "I signed mine."

Chloé gasped in shock, causing her to accidentally knock over the pole holding the hat and it fell. The hat fell to the ground and the signature was visible on it. She ran away crying and calling her father.

"Very esquisite creation. You definitely have the laboring hands of a hat maker, Miss..." Y/N finished as she put her hand on her shoulder. "Marinette."

"Congratulations on your demonstration Miss Marinette. You're the winner." Marinette and Alya looked happily at each other and then back at the man. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Y/N and Adrien will be wearing it for our next advertising campaign." He told. Y/N walked over to her and placed her hands on her hands that were holding the hat. Marinette blushed and looked up at the girl. "Awesome job Marinette. I knew you could do it." she complimented her. The blue-haired one only blushed even more, but smiled softly back at her.

The blonde took the hat from her hand so she could try it on. She was about to put it on her head when she suddenly sneezed. Adrien laughed while the other two girls looked at her in shock.

"Sorry, I'm allergic to feathers." She sneezed again. The blond haired boy just laughed even harder, to which she glared at him. "Oh, you think that's funny? Then it must be funny." She shoved the hat under his nose, which made him sneeze too. "Why was this necessary now?"

The Agreste girl looked at the other two girls and then smiled in confusion. "Sorry again. He's also allergic to feathers. It's kind of a twin thing."

Marinette smiled. "Gesundheit!" The twins waved at her and muttered 'Thank you' as they walked out of the school. Marinette and Alya smiled at each other and then happily hugged each other.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

8.4K 373 38
- • - don't read it. don't do it. i wrote this when i was like 12... five years later, and i now acknowledge how bad it is 😂 - • - Marinette is just...
138K 3K 24
(Y/n) (l/n) is a young lad waiting for her life to spice up a little. (Y/n) lived with her Father in Texas, but due to a horrible accident she had to...
24.4K 677 18
Adrien Agreste is a lonely boy. He has ever since his mother left.. People think his life his perfect..They are wrong. His Father is a closed off an...
2M 46K 47
At 16 years old, Marinette prepares for the chance of a lifetime. Internships, closer to defeating Hawkmoth, overcoming the awkwardness between her a...